S-FM 209: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 210: Surreptitious: The Game of Spies

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    So both town and scum try to pick group in the name of scum-hunting.
    That mean one of the player who's trying to scum-hunting right now is a Mafia. But....that only can reduce a little bit risk so far....
    I didn't understand this post, lol. Care to rephrase?
    Nah, I accept being called a null this time, my previous reason to vote group 2 and my plan was ruined by afk/lurkers. Going to change my plan
    My post wasn't directed to you, lol.

But... you picked group BECAUSE of the lurkers, no?
    Ok, I decided group 2 not because of you Calix, i pick 3 in group
    - except Calix and plzduck
    -> i pick the rest due to problem.
    That's my reason for now
    WTF is that plan you're talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    Players who've posted:
    Titus - null
    Shapelog - null-leaning-scum
    Calix - Lean-town
    Jealous - Town
    Duck - I trust his claim and would like to keep him at least until D2 to see how his role and play evolve.
    Yuki - Null
    Ginger - Null
    Kovath - Null
    RLVG - Null

This set-up obliges lynches to happen everyday. My mentor told me that PLs are forseeable when you don't have a strong scum-read on anyone, and this is the situation I'm in right now.

What idea do you entertain?
    The "lynch scum and hopefully confirm 4 townies" idea.

Worst-case scenario, we pick the 2-scum group, mislynch some brat who couldn't be arsed to play the game they fucking signed up for and end up losing the game because we bent over backwards for a policy lynch in a setup that doesn't accommodate for one.

Call it pride. I'd rather not risk losing that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #253

I didn't understand this post, lol. Care to rephrase?
    My post wasn't directed to you, lol.

But... you picked group BECAUSE of the lurkers, no?

WTF is that plan you're talking about?
    It already ruined so it doesn't matter but when my first post: vote group 2
    I want to see if there is any debate INSIDE group 2 or not. But sadly 3/5 of them is a (ghost) so...it's a dead end for me. Can't gain any information from group 2.
    - I doubt my own group due to the fact none of us doubt-scum read each other make me feel like: why group 3 is so confident and pushing hard on all other player on other group. Did (we) confidence so much because (we) know our group (3) will not be pick today? Or (we) are trying to pretend to be a (good guy) town?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #254

I want to see if there is any debate INSIDE group 2 or not. But sadly 3/5 of them is a (ghost) so...it's a dead end for me. Can't gain any information from group 2.
    - I doubt my own group due to the fact none of us doubt-scum read each other make me feel like: why group 3 is so confident and pushing hard on all other player on other group. Did (we) confidence so much because (we) know our group (3) will not be pick today? Or (we) are trying to pretend to be a (good guy) town?
    Either way I doubt my group for 1 reason only: The enemy (within) the group

v)o.o)^

5. ISO #255

Assuming you meant 2/5 are inactive.

My point still stands. You justified your vote on Group 2 by saying that it wasn't for Calix this time, but that it was because of the lurkers. Now, you unvote and say that your 'plan' is ruined because the lurkers from that group will keep you from gathering info. Why are you contradicting yourself?

I doubt my own group due to the fact none of us doubt-scum read each other make me feel like: why group 3 is so confident and pushing hard on all other player on other group. Did (we) confidence so much because (we) know our group (3) will not be pick today? Or (we) are trying to pretend to be a (good guy) town?
    Assuming you meant that you doubt you'll vote for your own group.

What makes you say that we are confident that our group will not be picked today? Literally half of the voters for Group 3 ARE FROM group 3 (me and ape).

What makes you feel like members of group 3 have been pushing hard on players of other groups? I don't find this to be true.
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

6. ISO #256

We only have ~4 hours left.

I'm just going to be blunt. Group 3 is the only group where all of the players have even turned up. Even if you discount Kovath, there's still more information among that group compared to something like Group 1.

It's the evening for me so some players might become active and actually do shit before then, but I'm not optimistic.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    We only have ~4 hours left.

I'm just going to be blunt. Group 3 is the only group where all of the players have even turned up. Even if you discount Kovath, there's still more information among that group compared to something like Group 1.

It's the evening for me so some players might become active and actually do shit before then, but I'm not optimistic.
    On the other hand, Group 3 players wouldn't be able to vote and neutering 5 players who are actually around isn't a good move in terms of lynches.

I don't know what the least-worst option would be...

8. ISO #258

It is assumed that all players have read the whole setup thread and links therein. There may or not be key information about certain things in the discussion about this game while and before this game was under review.

I am going to be sending out some PM's to players who have not posted. If the people who have not confirmed their role do not confirm by the time confirms were suppose to be in, I will be replacing those players with fresh blood. If players do not make their 3 post requirement, then I will give a single warning and if they do not give me any indication that they will post by 24 hours, I will be replacing them.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

9. ISO #259

Assuming you meant 2/5 are inactive.

My point still stands. You justified your vote on Group 2 by saying that it wasn't for Calix this time, but that it was because of the lurkers. Now, you unvote and say that your 'plan' is ruined because the lurkers from that group will keep you from gathering info. Why are you contradicting yourself?

Assuming you meant that you doubt you'll vote for your own group.

What makes you say that we are confident that our group will not be picked today? Literally half of the voters for Group 3 ARE FROM group 3 (me and ape).

What makes you feel like members of group 3 have been pushing hard on players of other groups? I don't find this to be true.
    Look at my group, they have the most vote and they didn't even care. They spend rest of the time trying to scum read other group instead of asking the player within the group, that's number 1
    - number 2 is: I know attack is the best defensive, but (pretending) not worry about being pick and scum hunting like nothing happen in this group??? Eh....make me feel so scummy along with the rest of this group :/

v)o.o)^

10. ISO #260

Worst-case scenario, we pick the 2-scum group, mislynch some brat who couldn't be arsed to play the game they fucking signed up for and end up losing the game because we bent over backwards for a policy lynch in a setup that doesn't accommodate for one.

I mean... It's also the idea I entertain, just there's nobody who I scum-read so far.

Ah! This is more like the Calix I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    It is assumed that all players have read the whole setup thread and links therein. There may or not be key information about certain things in the discussion about this game while and before this game was under review.

I am going to be sending out some PM's to players who have not posted. If the people who have not confirmed their role do not confirm by the time confirms were suppose to be in, I will be replacing those players with fresh blood. If players do not make their 3 post requirement, then I will give a single warning and if they do not give me any indication that they will post by 24 hours, I will be replacing them.
    Thank you very much.

11. ISO #261

Look at my group, they have the most vote and they didn't even care. They spend rest of the time trying to scum read other group instead of asking the player within the group, that's number 1
    - number 2 is: I know attack is the best defensive, but (pretending) not worry about being pick and scum hunting like nothing happen in this group??? Eh....make me feel so scummy along with the rest of this group :/
    Eh...come on group 3, at least pretend to act like professional a bit dude v(o.o(<!

v)o.o)^

12. ISO #262

Look at my group, they have the most vote and they didn't even care.
    We're in the same group btw.

What does this carelessness you're referring to mean? Is it a scum-tell for you?

They spend rest of the time trying to scum read other group instead of asking the player within the group, that's number 1
    Players are not really meant to try to read solely players from their own group, but rather read all the players and determine who the best group to lynch from is based on those reads. I don't find this to be a scum-tell.

So you admit worrying about Group 3 being picked. Why?

Why is not worrying about being chosen scummy to you?

Maybe this is not what you meant, but why are you associating scum-hunting with with scum?

13. ISO #263

We're in the same group btw.

What does this carelessness you're referring to mean? Is it a scum-tell for you?

Players are not really meant to try to read solely players from their own group, but rather read all the players and determine who the best group to lynch from is based on those reads. I don't find this to be a scum-tell.

Maybe this is not what you meant, but why are you associating scum-hunting with with scum?
    Best way to defend our group from being pick is to (attack) scum hunt other player from the other group. Since town decide to (kill) lynch all the Mafia in 1 group. Of course Mafia could do the same to (bussing) other group.
    One thing I know for sure, my other plan is to wait until day 2(secrets details) But of course that's required me to survive today or else everyone ruining all my plan to Zero again

v)o.o)^

14. ISO #264

What makes you view Gingerape's post as constructive?
    it generates some discussion on the setup of the game and its implications, explores the possible outcomes of various D1 lynches. Definitely constructive in contrast to some of Gingerape's prior posts.

I think Jealous is a town. Fuck his typing style though.
    ayo playa dat's racist u feel me?

---

In general, I am liking Never Unlucky's posts right now.

I agree with this in theory, but I am also paranoid of a silent mafioso squeaking by. D1 might not be the best time to do this, though. Overall, I like this post.

---

I am kind of on the fence concerning a Group 2 vote. On the one hand, I like this vote because there have been three active people from my group (including myself) and I want to townlean Calix, "not cognizant scum"lean DUCK, and I am town. This would hypothetically give either 50% or 100% scum lynch chances in Group 2, and it seems most people who have posted so far agree with the above reads.

However, Calix strikes me as a strong and intelligent player who would be capable of playing like this even as scum. This is expounded by the continuing push on Group 3, which is a group we have less to go off of than G2. I am still very uncomfortable with such a seemingly easy push on Group 3.

For now, I will leave my vote on Group 1 but I am definitely considering switching to my own group.
    I'm just playing games, I know that's plastic love. -- бум бум сучка!

15. ISO #265

Trying to read overall instead of our group even they KNOW our group will be pick today. What's this? Are we trying to give a hint to group 1 and 2 that we don't give a fk about who's going to lynch 1 of us today? It's look just like (hey: you or me or maybe Kovath and maybe Ginger die today? Well none of (OUR) business) eh.....quiet a bit bullshit to me ya know? If we know our group is going to be pick today then we should have start reading ourselves instead

v)o.o)^

16. ISO #266

Trying to read overall instead of our group even they KNOW our group will be pick today. What's this? Are we trying to give a hint to group 1 and 2 that we don't give a fk about who's going to lynch 1 of us today? It's look just like (hey: you or me or maybe Kovath and maybe Ginger die today? Well none of (OUR) business) eh.....quiet a bit bullshit to me ya know? If we know our group is going to be pick today then we should have start reading ourselves instead
    Quite*

v)o.o)^

17. ISO #267

Yuki makes his first valid point of the day with regards to reading players within groups.

I don't think the lurking from Group 1 is indicative of anything, however.

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Yuki makes his first valid point of the day with regards to reading players within groups.

I don't think the lurking from Group 1 is indicative of anything, however.
    If talk about overall reading then yes, group 1 seem like a medium chance to me
    Group 2 lack of active players and everyone around here believe pick on lurker/inactive player is a bad idea so group 2 is not a good idea
    Which lead to the reason why i let people pick group 3. I have nothing to defend this group :/ no one read each other except never unlucky and me anyway

v)o.o)^

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

Best way to defend our group from being pick is to (attack) scum hunt other player from the other group. Since town decide to (kill) lynch all the Mafia in 1 group. Of course Mafia could do the same to (bussing) other group.
    One thing I know for sure, my other plan is to wait until day 2(secrets details) But of course that's required me to survive today or else everyone ruining all my plan to Zero again
    I'm sorry [SPOILER][/SPOILER],but I don't understand this post or at least I don't see how it answers the following:

"What does this carelessness you're referring to mean? Is it a scum-tell for you?"
    "So you admit worrying about Group 3 being picked. Why?"
    "Why is not worrying about being chosen scummy to you?"
    "Maybe this is not what you meant, but why are you associating scum-hunting with with scum?"

22. ISO #272

Lol I forgot last night to vote. going to catch up before voting since it is 4v3 right now (mostly to see why it is split). Remember, we need 8 in order to actually have a lynch today.
    "Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine."

23. ISO #273

Ok, gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    it generates some discussion on the setup of the game and its implications, explores the possible outcomes of various D1 lynches. Definitely constructive in contrast to some of Gingerape's prior posts.
    Other than your reply to his post, it didn't generate discussion. Again, I felt like he was stating the obvious to IIOA. I agree in that it was an improvement from his previous posts though.

ayo playa dat's racist u feel me?
    Believe it or not, I much prefer this typing style, lol.

In general, I am liking Never Unlucky's posts right now.
    What do you like of my posts?

I agree with this in theory, but I am also paranoid of a silent mafioso squeaking by. D1 might not be the best time to do this, though. Overall, I like this post.
    I mean, I agree with the theory idea too, but I'm not in a position to vote off a scum-read as I don't have any strong one hence why I was talking about PL. I don't remember Calix saying she scum-read anyone either.

I am kind of on the fence concerning a Group 2 vote. On the one hand, I like this vote because there have been three active people from my group (including myself) and I want to townlean Calix, "not cognizant scum"lean DUCK, and I am town. This would hypothetically give either 50% or 100% scum lynch chances in Group 2, and it seems most people who have posted so far agree with the above reads.
    That's assuming Duck doesn't learn he is scum.

However, Calix strikes me as a strong and intelligent player who would be capable of playing like this even as scum. This is expounded by the continuing push on Group 3, which is a group we have less to go off of than G2. I am still very uncomfortable with such a seemingly easy push on Group 3.
    I feel like you're being a bit too paranoid here (which is not a bad thing by any means) as 'a strong and intelligent player who would be capable of playing like this even as scum' can also be said about other players namely Duck, Kovath, RLVG, MattZed (?) and yourself (?).

I would feel uncomfortable if she was pushing for our group without reason, but it isn't the case. As she said, she's familiar with 4/5 players in this group and 5/5 players of this group are from this site, so they should be easier to read due to meta arguments. She also stated that she doubted her vote on group 3 because we are the most active group as a whole. I think nuancing thoughts is more town than it is scum.

For now, I will leave my vote on Group 1 but I am definitely considering switching to my own group.
    What's appealing to you in group 1?

24. ISO #274

You know, When reading I got a idea and I was like: "Hey, Let's see what the other people in my group have done!" and I click on their filters. "since I know i am town, I should be looking at them anyways, regardless of what group is up." I say.

Only me and fucking titus have posted >_<
    "Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine."

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by Shapelog View Post
    Lol I forgot last night to vote. going to catch up before voting since it is 4v3 right now (mostly to see why it is split). Remember, we need 8 in order to actually have a lynch today.
    Pretty sure lynches happen everyday even if the L-0 quota isn't met.

Plus, one of the setup rules states that lynches occur when >50% of the players who can vote vote X player. It would take 6 votes to reach L-0 today.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

In regards to scum-reads, I was suspecting Yuki earlier for his contradictory posts which I have detailed in the thread. Not sure how you missed my quasi-push on Yuki earlier. While that issue hasn't been addressed, some of his recent content regarding the group voting feels like he's legitimately irritated at the others in his group. I don't think scum would want members in their group trying to scum-hunt among each other early.

I'm not a fan of RLVG, although I'll wait until he comes back before making a definitive judgment.

29. ISO #279

If Titus, Shapelog, Jealous and Kovath (who I see in the thread) voted for Group 3 then we have enough votes.

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    The group should be the leader at deadline anyway. I am in no rush.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the lynch system this game uses.

If that's the case then yeah, no need to lobby for votes.

32. ISO #282

Special Note:

All QT's will be made public after the game is over.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Klingoncelt View Post
    -vote Group 2

Because Calix.
    lmao

Is this a scum-read or just a salt-read?

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

-vote Group 2

Because Calix.
    @Klingoncelt is issued a warning for editing their post. If it it happens again, it is within my power to mod kill the slot.

I take players editing their posts very seriously, do not challenge me on this.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Well you are going to have to accept that I do not have an alignment until the end of night 1
    I am going to repeat that it's stupid there's a Hidden Mechanic that obscures your Win Condition, the host put a rule for this particular thing.
    And this lasts until Day 2 when you're finally informed of the faction? That's fucking stupid.

This is out of order but I also fucking hate these posts. You are low-key trying to justify town fucking up in advance. There is literally no town motivation to trying to make town MORE complacent in this setup when we have hidden mechanics and the potential to lose N1.
    M'am, A BALANCED SETUP!!!
    This setup shouldn't have a possibility of losing N1.

And since when was it new that I "lack town motivation" when discussing setup stuff? Lol. I'm pretty neutral on that matter.
    Personally, we have more than enough TPR that we can figure out the game with relative ease.

.... I can't tell if you are trolling or not at this point. If you do not go back and reread my first post (you quoted part of it, it is on page 2) then I can't discuss anything with you. I have literally already done this.

Why would I make myself low hanging fruit to avoid lynch? I have never been miss lynched, and with my group, I would ALWAYS be able to out talk a lynch over the other group members. Literally every comment you made on your long iso about me is a misrep or false. Do I really have to get out of bed and put effort into this right now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    You always make yourself low hanging fruit, it's common enough to be meta at this point. Even here you're making yourself plain scummy by publicly announcing a bullshit "hidden mechanic" that obscures your win condition for the first cycle. Beside, "anything out of context", it doesn't warrant you of stuff such as "Lol, let's lynch RLVG because he's better off dead, even if he's town" (not exact wording, but kind of close).

Calling out a shitty post =/= a defense of you. It was an attack on RLVG's shitty post and would have been done regardless of who he was talking to. Of course he disappears the moment I get on the thread

I don't buy his logic about the win conditions. Players cannot attempt to game-throw if they do not know what their win condition is.

The fact that RLVG/ Yuki (two suspicious players in Group 3) are both voting for Group 2 for spurious reasons makes me skeptical of the odds of lynching correctly if Group 2 is chosen.
    You're calling in the dips of that me and Yuki are potential mafia siblings?

Exactly WHY is my posts shitty?

Yeah I was finally about to pass out, and then I read that contrived bullshit, and he just bounces without discussing it.... Quick literally specifically asked me about the gamethrowing rule in the signup thread, and this guy comes in here and says I have to be playing against my win condition because I do not know my own role? I think the host is aware of his fucking mechanics and made sure they would not breach his own rules....

Why are you skeptical about our odds in group 2 though? If I am in your POV and know I(calix) am town, then the only way our odds would be bad is IF the read on TL is wrong, and he is in fact mafia. RLVG would be pushing me so if he is mafia, we will assume I am town,you know you are town,I believe TL is town, and that would leave us with a 50/50.
    If you do not know your alignment, what happens if you play against your win condition? If you're a hidden mafia and you purposely help out the town, are you going to get modkilled? If you're a hidden town and you purposely do controversy against the town, will you get modkilled? Will there be a warning issued? Where's the line and why do you specifically have this weird hidden mechanic? This is less of a hidden mechanic and more of a role modification. I personally do NOT believe in this.
    In addition, you said Role, not alignment. While this is nitpicky semantics, do you know your alignment or not?
    Educate me on how you would not breach the rules. You don't know what you are, so you have to make a decision while it's still unknown : "Will I be town?" "Will I be scum?", going middle-ground is also not ideal.
    You're saying that I'm likely to be Mafia then because I AM pushing on your bullshit.
    Logical fallacy : The Fallacy Fallacy, because you stated that if I am Mafia then you must be Town.
    SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE, YO!!! Why do you think you're the only one with this mechanic I don't believe? You assume you're just a special snowflake and no one else has it, right?
    While unrelated, you assume it's a 50-50. Exactly why is the other groups not considered for 2 scum?

1) I dont plan or edit posts. I type as I think and unless its a typo I dont really backspace. I was thinking about my lynch order for that group and when I started I wanted to lynch rlvg ( purely off a now proven false assumption that he would not be posting). As I thought about each player in the group, i reevaluated and realized that there are a lot of scummy people in group 3, and if there are several scummy people, I should NOT be policy lynching RLVG.
    This is probably a strawman, but because you said that you should not policy lynch me, doesn't it personally mean you have a personal vendetta against me? I know you said against it, but I dunno at this point lol. I've shown sufficient activity recently, but you're still considering policy. Why isn't Yuki the better policy considering fuck-all that has been posted?

Your logic is flawed. Scummy doesn't necessitate them being scum, so the switch to "RLVG is likely town" (or like an Innocent Child or something like that - it was in a different post so going off memory here) does not make sense.

I also don't see why you'd want to lynch a non-poster of all targets.
    This.

Players who've posted:
    Titus - null
    Shapelog - null-leaning-scum
    Calix - Lean-town
    Jealous - Town
    Duck - I trust his claim and would like to keep him at least until D2 to see how his role and play evolve.
    Yuki - Null
    Ginger - Null
    Kovath - Null
    RLVG - Null

This set-up obliges lynches to happen everyday. My mentor told me that PLs are forseeable when you don't have a strong scum-read on anyone, and this is the situation I'm in right now.

What idea do you entertain?
    You're worse than me on Null lol. I'm curious, why are you trusting Duck's claim? What if there was a hidden mechanic that he needs to stay alive during the night to use his massacre night ability gotten from a hidden mechanic? You're putting too much faith into this.

[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    @Never Unlucky
    [SPOILER=(Text Flavor)], not [SPOILER].

I'm not a fan of RLVG, although I'll wait until he comes back before making a definitive judgment.
    Not a fan of me? What is this, a subtle threat?

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Special Note:

All QT's will be made public after the game is over.
    Exclude mine! :troll:

-vote Group 2

Because Calix.
    This isn't constructive at all. Why Calix?

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by JealousTL View Post
    So the post that got eaten by the forum (pardon my noobness) was directed at an earlier post @Calix but is mostly @Everyone because it pertains to how we should approach this game as town.

Calix said that there is going to be a 2/1/1 split of scum in the groups. That is not true. As I was reading the setup I noticed the conspicuous absence of an explanation as to how groups are chosen. After PMing Quick about it, I found out that the group distribution is random; this means we have to assume that it was done independently of alignment. If you don't trust me, contact him about it either in the setup thread, PM or QT (I'm not certain but it seems he prefers QT?).

This means we can't know if the groups are 2/0/2 or 2/1/1 or 3/0/1 or even 4/0/0. I'm sure many of you can understand the implications of this, but here are a few of them:

1. If we continuously lynch one group and after 2-3 lynches don't hit any scum, that does not necessitate that scum exists in that group.
    2. If we continuously lynch one group and after 2-3 lynches we hit a fair amount of scum but the group does not re-assimilate into the other groups as per the rules, do not be surprised. We need to hunt further.
    3. Scum could potentially have a lot more power in terms of selecting which group should be lynched or who is to be lynched than in a 2/1/1 set-up. Be conscious of bussing or subtle protection.

In short, please do not operate on the assumption that groups are split 2/1/1. Whatever that means to you, please share your thoughts.
    Yeah

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300

Mafia's win condition state that they have to attain majority in a given group. There CANNOT be 3-4 Mafia in a given group because the Mafia would win straight away.

Like I said, this is MASSIVELY helpful to determining what scum team theories are not possible. For example, Spruance/ Calix/ Duck is confirmed to not exist as a scum team because we are in Group 2 and 3 Mafia cannot be in the same group.

I hadn't considered the possibility of there being 0 Mafia in a group, however. If that's the case then it has to be 2:2:0 or 1:1:2. Those are the only two combinations that can exist.
    Okay, I see that now.

I forgot Scum needed the majority within a group, I thought it was overall.