User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

Re: S-FM 205: Instant Mafia 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    We still have some 15~ hours till EoD? (all these games start at shit times for me, hard to keep track). I can confirm now that unless absolutely required, I will not be around at EoD (6.30am, I would like a sleep in at least once this week). In my alternative world, I had duck with mesk, so for him to concede to kovath on a vote for mesk is either a sign of defeat, or further confirmation that he is in fact town (because after seeing WoM, I am willing to reason that giving up or conceding is not in his behavior as scum). Which leaves me at my reads vs the reads of duck/kovath, 2 players that im not considering scum/voting.

When we decide on a candidate, I would like for the Mayor NOT to vote, but instead only voice his candidate of choice. This is for 2 reasons, I dont like the idea that the mayor can control 50%, making the outcome of this game more susceptible to a scum driven lynch, and secondly that a scum team hammer would require little effort, only 1 user active to finish the game (assuming anyone at that point has voted with mayor). We should establish a consensus with mayor having a placeholder vote.
    Does nobody agree with this

Monopoly of the Iced variety

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    seriously, dont fuck with me. I swear to god if this is some extra fucking styling to add salt to a fake claim wound I am going to be so fucking mad at you on skype. We will still be friends, but I will be very angry duck!
    lol

But no, that was genuine.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

9. ISO #709

Does nobody agree with this
    Well its just you me and kovath, which isnt enough to lynch. We need his vote. Yuki is here but not saying too too much or voting at all.

I think we agreed on mesk, so I think its fine that he votes.

If you look at what just happened, it should clear mesk/duck world, so if we switch to yz thats cool too.

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Well its just you me and kovath, which isnt enough to lynch. We need his vote. Yuki is here but not saying too too much or voting at all.

I think we agreed on mesk, so I think its fine that he votes.

If you look at what just happened, it should clear mesk/duck world, so if we switch to yz thats cool too.
    I never really believed a Duck world at all was possible, what concerned me was the Iced / x world.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

12. ISO #712

Why post "interesting" then? what was it that sparked that. I thought it was in response to a fake vote. Unless you were doing it do a lamenting "rip town" duck
    No, I just thought like "lol 3 votes just came out of nowhere to put Mesk at L-1."

Also, Unknown actually just coming in and pursuing the same line of behavior by just doing "ok lol I'll vote"
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I never really believed a Duck world at all was possible, what concerned me was the Iced / x world.
    I went AWOL during that little stint, if you believe my lack of joining the lynch was AI then Im willing to vote mesk or yzb right now to prove otherwise

15. ISO #715

No, I just thought like "lol 3 votes just came out of nowhere to put Mesk at L-1."

Also, Unknown actually just coming in and pursuing the same line of behavior by just doing "ok lol I'll vote"
    Well you wanted it done tonight, and that is what you guys agreed on.

PSA: If I agree on mesk and she is town I am never going to not tunnel someone until death again. I will go full mexican crossing the USA border in that tunnel.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Oh. My vote was fake?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

18. ISO #718

Still think it's Mesk / yzb either way and it doesn't matter which one we lynch, also Duck just became even more auto-town for me so no way am I ever putting him in scum team.

So it just depends on Iced, I think Iced is town either way but I think of the two, Mesk is the one he would rather not vote. Duck, agree or convince me otherwise because whoever that person is, I'm going to vote them.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #719

Still think it's Mesk / yzb either way and it doesn't matter which one we lynch, also Duck just became even more auto-town for me so no way am I ever putting him in scum team.

So it just depends on Iced, I think Iced is town either way but I think of the two, Mesk is the one he would rather not vote. Duck, agree or convince me otherwise because whoever that person is, I'm going to vote them.
    im about to vote unknown....

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

I don't like mayor, it ruins the point of needing to try. Boo.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

-vote Mesk514

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Yo dude, being Mayor is supposed to be an INCENTIVE to try harder because town knows they can trust you...
    I dont know, feels less motivating.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

I'll vote if we actually want to.

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

I was debating voting yzb25 but I usually have poor judgement.

36. ISO #736

-vote Mesk514

@Yukitaka Oni Unknown is going to continue to troll, decide what you want to do
    Like, Fuck you.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Like, Fuck you.
    you double fake voted and posted that you dont want to try as mayor. I think my comment on you trolling is justified. I dont want to argue, play or dont play. If you want to move your vote onto someone else then do it, but stop whatever this currently is

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

If Iced/yzb25 is the scum team, that will be highly depressing.

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

-vote yzb25

If I'm wrong then I'll be really upset, but I feel like this is right.

50. ISO #750