S-FM 205: Instant Mafia 2.0 - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: S-FM 205: Instant Mafia 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    What specific traits and behavior remind you of the Dog game?
    I really hate doing Iso's without having access to my real keyboard and not having a mouse. It is more your line of questioning and what you choose to interject on. I feel as mafia you try to say what a town would say, and while the content is good, it feels odd. It would be like a bodybuilder walking, how their shoulders and arms hang out to the size, but yours would be very minor. I need to work on my analogies because they suck. You also seem to ask questions on specific things that don't really push a town agenda, but your own.

Keep in mind I am weighing this in with ALL of your posts. I have found more town than I have found mafia in your posts this game. The problem I am having is, my day 1 read on you has been, as you know by my skype rants, atrocious on you. My day 1 VERY END, and day 2 read is usually very strong on you, but your day 1 play just eludes me. I NEED players like yz and mesk to contribute more to be able to trust me read on you. I might think you are one alignment, but without them speaking up I will just be like "here we go again".

3. ISO #653

Also if somebody wants to bitch about me, I don't actually care. I've been doing things so it's not completely because I'm avoiding it, and the fact the ONE POST YOU MAKE IN A DAY IS ABOUT INSULTING ME,

Wow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

I just want to make it clear that in my opinion, we should be voting either kovath or yzb today.

For both to be town, it means the team is EXACTLY iced/mesk. If kovath will vote and put yzb at L-2 right now, IT REMOVES that world from possibility. This means we KNOW FOR SURE, either yzb or kovath will be a hit, and can focus all of our attention on it. The ONLY way this loses us the game is if iced/mesk is the EXACT team, which both kovath and myself have looked into and do not believe to be true.

7. ISO #657

I don't have any intention to vote Kovath, and I'm almost confident it's MESK/Yzb. If Yzb wants to convince me otherwise then he can go right ahead.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

8. ISO #658

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I don't have any intention to vote Kovath, and I'm almost confident it's MESK/Yzb. If Yzb wants to convince me otherwise then he can go right ahead.
    That is the problem. I tried to tell him he needs to focus his efforts on dealing with the red check and 1v1 kovath, but he decided to spend time telling me I am not confirmed, and somehow that I am scum. Honestly it seems like he has either given up or does not care. You can vote for yzb whenever, kovath will hammer as both alignments.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

MESK made me a little awkward. The fact that I announced my intention to vote Iced and she said she wanted to vote him makes me believe she's sucking up to me.

11. ISO #661

Also if somebody wants to bitch about me, I don't actually care. I've been doing things so it's not completely because I'm avoiding it, and the fact the ONE POST YOU MAKE IN A DAY IS ABOUT INSULTING ME,

Wow...
    Also I dont know if you know how timezones work, but my 'day' only started 5 hours ago, and its been spent driving, its now 11:30am and im home.

Nah, I've read the game.
    Evidently not based on your description of what ive done this game. I think real early game too you said 'now we're just waiting for iced to come along and post, and I had already been posting well before that. None of this is relevant, I would be scum reading the shit out of you for all the misrep and attempted diversion from the main lynch candidates of the day if you werent mayor.

In other news ive read the game now. Even when considering yukis contributions on the setup spec Im still in favour of a mesk-yzb lynch.

Monopoly of the Iced variety

12. ISO #662

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Also I dont know if you know how timezones work, but my 'day' only started 5 hours ago, and its been spent driving, its now 11:30am and im home.

Evidently not based on your description of what ive done this game. I think real early game too you said 'now we're just waiting for iced to come along and post, and I had already been posting well before that. None of this is relevant, I would be scum reading the shit out of you for all the misrep and attempted diversion from the main lynch candidates of the day if you werent mayor.

In other news ive read the game now. Even when considering yukis contributions on the setup spec Im still in favour of a mesk-yzb lynch.
    Mesk the (always town) and zyb the (yakuza)
    Which one will you pick bro v)o.o)>?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Mesk the (always town) and zyb the (yakuza)
    Which one will you pick bro v)o.o)>?
    Earlier I was comfortable with picking Yzb over mesk. Although both have done very little today to indicate either is less scummy than the other. yzb seems like a recurring name in everyone elses theories though, and the reads are reasonably unique and not sheeped, so he still appears the best candidate.

14. ISO #664

Earlier I was comfortable with picking Yzb over mesk. Although both have done very little today to indicate either is less scummy than the other. yzb seems like a recurring name in everyone elses theories though, and the reads are reasonably unique and not sheeped, so he still appears the best candidate.
    Give your own reads please, not a common denominator analysis of other people's. I'm not too interested in hearing you argue with Unknown.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

15. ISO #665

Give your own reads please, not a common denominator analysis of other people's. I'm not too interested in hearing you argue with Unknown.
    My reads have not differed from yesterday, the past 12 hours has only reinforced mostly what I already believed. Mesk has been presented by others with opportunities to redeem herself in a town light, and has not adequately taken advantage of them. Yzb continues to play defensively, and almost desperately in his attempts to drag duck into the mix. Which I also mentioned earlier that I had to consider duck a possibility, but that I wouldn't vote him out of uncertainty. If yzb has interpreted that, then he may possibly going for maximum bus on duck (which would be ridiculous and desperate) hoping to move my attention and potential vote to mesk, if he and dusk are allied. The alternative to that scenario is the one you outlined earlier with the chainsaw, where yzb defends mesk and focuses duck.

My read is not only a common denominator of other peoples reads, but a combination of them and my own. If my town slot (you, further reinforced as an extension of my town read on yuki) also believes that yzb is a member of the scum, then chances are that he is. Its a yzb-duck or yzb-mesk world in my eyes.

Theres the point to be made that my read on yuki shouldnt project to you, as the sheriff check is a one-way confirmation, but I don't believe in a world where the both of you are scum, and if you were solo scum, I struggle to find an appropriate partner for you

16. ISO #666

Give your own reads please, not a common denominator analysis of other people's.
    Where was this when this was posted
    I'm just a dumb citizen! I am only trying to find the common denominators between everyone and I feel like it's duck, yzb& iced... I would go with iced or yzb more iced...

17. ISO #667

Where was this when this was posted
    I'd already been hammering Mesk for quite a while and had already stated my position that Mesk + yzb is the scum team. There was also already attempts made to extract substantial reads from Mesk, to little effect.

I believe that you are town and hadn't previously pressed you like this, so I'm asking for more.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

In your mesk-yzb world, do you agree yzb is the better lynch candidate of the two?
    It's funny that you ask this, because I just spent the past minutes writing up a post about which lynch I prefer.

Copy-paste coming up.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

20. ISO #670

I have stated multiple times that I strongly believe in a yzb-Mesk scum world. If both Iced + Duck are scum, congratulations, you’ve fooled me and deserve to win because I’m not lynching either of you today.

Next point: Because I so strongly believe in yzb-Mesk, either lynch is acceptable for me and should lead to victory. The question is whether one of the two lynches is better mechanically, and I believe there is an actual answer to this.

What would distinguish these two lynches for me? If it is better in a world where one of Mesk + yzb is scum, but the other isn’t. That would necessitate that one of Duck + Iced is scum (which I do not believe, but I’m thinking of what’s mechanically optimal here).

Both Duck + Iced have stated that yzb is their preferred lynch. Therefore, in my world, the optimal lynch is Mesk, because if one of Duck/Iced is scum, they are trying to push the Town member of the Mesk/yzb pair forward to be lynched; since both Iced and Duck would prefer to lynch yzb, only yzb has a chance of being town whereas Mesk is basically confirmed as scum if Iced + Duck are not both scum together.

Leaning toward Mesk right now.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

I really do not want to vote mesk over yz. However due to my obvious connections with mesk, I will see why you want this. I obviously want yz to be the vote because a iced/yz world is my worry. I think a duck/mesk is the most likely world from an outsider though so I will not fight this decision and sit back if you choose to go this route, but I will not be changing my vote.

Keep in mind my plan for kovath to vote yz to L-2 would confirm that mesk/iced is impossible, making the lynch always between kovath and yz. Actually wait... that helps a duck/mesk world WELL RIP, yeah fuck it kill mesk, but if we lose to iced/yz I will be pissed.

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    I really do not want to vote mesk over yz. However due to my obvious connections with mesk, I will see why you want this. I obviously want yz to be the vote because a iced/yz world is my worry. I think a duck/mesk is the most likely world from an outsider though so I will not fight this decision and sit back if you choose to go this route, but I will not be changing my vote.

Keep in mind my plan for kovath to vote yz to L-2 would confirm that mesk/iced is impossible, making the lynch always between kovath and yz. Actually wait... that helps a duck/mesk world WELL RIP, yeah fuck it kill mesk, but if we lose to iced/yz I will be pissed.
    What does #665 do for the possibility of Iced / YZ world?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

24. ISO #674

We still have some 15~ hours till EoD? (all these games start at shit times for me, hard to keep track). I can confirm now that unless absolutely required, I will not be around at EoD (6.30am, I would like a sleep in at least once this week). In my alternative world, I had duck with mesk, so for him to concede to kovath on a vote for mesk is either a sign of defeat, or further confirmation that he is in fact town (because after seeing WoM, I am willing to reason that giving up or conceding is not in his behavior as scum). Which leaves me at my reads vs the reads of duck/kovath, 2 players that im not considering scum/voting.

When we decide on a candidate, I would like for the Mayor NOT to vote, but instead only voice his candidate of choice. This is for 2 reasons, I dont like the idea that the mayor can control 50%, making the outcome of this game more susceptible to a scum driven lynch, and secondly that a scum team hammer would require little effort, only 1 user active to finish the game (assuming anyone at that point has voted with mayor). We should establish a consensus with mayor having a placeholder vote.

@Yukitaka Oni Care to share your thoughts on the world (or other worlds), and the better of the two lynch candidates in the currently discussed world?

25. ISO #675

meh fuck 665, iced knows my mafia play, not only did he look at both worlds, but he used my mafia play CORRECTLY ( first person to not say dumb shit that is false about my play). I will say one thing though. Because kovath was in that MYLO, and you were on my mafia team, I WOULD make that post verbatim to guilt you guys into what your second theory suggested in that, "well duck conceded and he doesn't concede, he is town, and not with mesk".

That being said I only fear a kovath world, which I have already accepted defeat to. Tell me when to vote meskers and I will, iced you can vote her and leave it on her whenever you go to bed.

26. ISO #676

We still have some 15~ hours till EoD? (all these games start at shit times for me, hard to keep track). I can confirm now that unless absolutely required, I will not be around at EoD (6.30am, I would like a sleep in at least once this week). In my alternative world, I had duck with mesk, so for him to concede to kovath on a vote for mesk is either a sign of defeat, or further confirmation that he is in fact town (because after seeing WoM, I am willing to reason that giving up or conceding is not in his behavior as scum). Which leaves me at my reads vs the reads of duck/kovath, 2 players that im not considering scum/voting.

When we decide on a candidate, I would like for the Mayor NOT to vote, but instead only voice his candidate of choice. This is for 2 reasons, I dont like the idea that the mayor can control 50%, making the outcome of this game more susceptible to a scum driven lynch, and secondly that a scum team hammer would require little effort, only 1 user active to finish the game (assuming anyone at that point has voted with mayor). We should establish a consensus with mayor having a placeholder vote.

@Yukitaka Oni Care to share your thoughts on the world (or other worlds), and the better of the two lynch candidates in the currently discussed world?
    I pick yzb over mesk. It's almost my final decision....although I'm still afraid of my theory about the setup.....

v)o.o)^

27. ISO #677

I pick yzb over mesk. It's almost my final decision....although I'm still afraid of my theory about the setup.....
    Since yuki can clearly see kovath is out of the danger zone, it is yz or mesk, I find it unnecessary to add fake worry. This leads me to believe that kovath is not with yuki. This means EVEN IF kovath is fake, we still have a 1/3 chance to hit scum and win. That really wouldn't matter because if that is the case, it probably is iced and im never voting him.

Statistically I believe yz is the best lynch, but im more comfortable with kovath now, so I really don't care what you guys pick. If I do vote mesk, it wont be within the next 32 minutes as it is her birthday :P

28. ISO #678

Setup speculation is a dangerous game, as theres little to no way to confirm any theories on it, even with meta. I think its fine early game when things are being considered, but at this point you shouldn't put too much stock in it and have it dictate which roles you are willing to believe are in play. If I read your previous posts correctly, you are concerned that either Duck or Kovath is lying, because you dont believe that both a Mason and Sheriff can exist.

With that in mind, do you believe that there is another world that is more plausible than the mesk-yzb world?

29. ISO #679

That being said I only fear a kovath world, which I have already accepted defeat to. Tell me when to vote meskers and I will, iced you can vote her and leave it on her whenever you go to bed.
    Ill end up dropping my vote on whichever has more traction by the time im heading to bed (probably 10 hours from now) unless either of the two appear and convince me that the other is worth voting. If neither is voted, or theyre tied, I might end up not voting and attempting to appear before EoD.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

I would prefer if we do this game of chicken to see how close we can get to L-1 before duck unvotes and switches back to yz, but I dont think it will happen sooooo we doing thiz shiz? I need to get the anxiety of my upcoming embarrassment out of the way so I can reel in the loss and have time to process it.

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

Get your butt in here @Unknown1234
    What do ya need?

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

You want to hammer now Kovath?

43. ISO #693

Setup speculation is a dangerous game, as theres little to no way to confirm any theories on it, even with meta. I think its fine early game when things are being considered, but at this point you shouldn't put too much stock in it and have it dictate which roles you are willing to believe are in play. If I read your previous posts correctly, you are concerned that either Duck or Kovath is lying, because you dont believe that both a Mason and Sheriff can exist.

With that in mind, do you believe that there is another world that is more plausible than the mesk-yzb world?
    ............yeah.....v(o.o(v....

v)o.o)^

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Alright then, MESK it is.

-vote Mesk514

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

whyd he fake it .... kovath is hammering both alignments. I almost pmed him on skype that would have been baderino
    Gimme a sec, I'm thinking about this... wondering if Iced coming in and not hammering would be AI.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code