S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 96
Register

User Tag List

Page 96 of 119 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,800 of 5907
  1. ISO #4751

2. ISO #4752

3. ISO #4753

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I still stand by my scum list.

I think Billigan should go first and then Gollert.

So that leaves me, Fred, Lembird and Bart and i honestly think the game ends at this point.
    Yeah. And if the game still didn't end at that point, Lembird is the only one who really hasn't shined much in that group.

Also, I announce that I'm just going to be a and
    -vote S-FM Quinne
    . I won't oppose my lynch, because I'm logically in the PoE and there isn't really a way to get me out of it; the best part is that it doesn't cost town anything (well, hopefully, but it shouldn't cost us anything). Is that the absolute optimal play? Maybe, maybe not, I don't know. I won't create useless discussion that way unless I see something scummy on my train (but then it will be useful discussion, of course).

About Joha, saying that because his last will claims Ensign, he's necessarily mafia is not a correct reasoning. If he's executioner, he has quite literally zero allegiance to anyone but himself. Town lynched him. He could very well just try to throw town off as a sweet, sweet vengeance lol. It isn't impossible for him to be mafia, but it is far from confirmed.

Sorry for being a dead weight, by the way, but I couldn't get myself to wrap my head around the mess we've created and suffered from lol.

4. ISO #4754

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Yeah. And if the game still didn't end at that point, Lembird is the only one who really hasn't shined much in that group.

Also, I announce that I'm just going to be a and
    -vote S-FM Quinne
    . I won't oppose my lynch, because I'm logically in the PoE and there isn't really a way to get me out of it; the best part is that it doesn't cost town anything (well, hopefully, but it shouldn't cost us anything). Is that the absolute optimal play? Maybe, maybe not, I don't know. I won't create useless discussion that way unless I see something scummy on my train (but then it will be useful discussion, of course).

About Joha, saying that because his last will claims Ensign, he's necessarily mafia is not a correct reasoning. If he's executioner, he has quite literally zero allegiance to anyone but himself. Town lynched him. He could very well just try to throw town off as a sweet, sweet vengeance lol. It isn't impossible for him to be mafia, but it is far from confirmed.

Sorry for being a dead weight, by the way, but I couldn't get myself to wrap my head around the mess we've created and suffered from lol.
    I believe Joha was indeed exe and there are 2 scum left

Which means if you are town your mislynch could put town at MYLYO

So if you're town you need to fight your lynch

5. ISO #4755

I think Edoua and Lembird are scummier than Billigan, he might have been behind the times but at least he wasn't doing anything manipulative.

Lembird on the other hand made a scum read on me that he has failed to investigate or follow up on for.. what? five game days now? There was no test, no re evaluation

S-FM Joha Schtilzt (5 [L-0]): S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Quinne, S-FM Fred Attlebish
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1 [L-4]): S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Quinne (1 [L-4]): S-FM Lembird Oshay
    Straight up avoided both trains yesterday^ (Quinne was on Marck before the final vote of hers hammered)

Edoua is continuing to misrepresent my positions. I'll respond to his post in my next one.

6. ISO #4756

7. ISO #4757

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I believe Joha was indeed exe and there are 2 scum left

Which means if you are town your mislynch could put town at MYLYO

So if you're town you need to fight your lynch
    True lol. Uh. Time to go back to D1 to see the pure chats that were not tainted by the mess of mechanical discussion, I guess.

8. ISO #4758

9. ISO #4759

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    So many thoughts to type out and i cba to go and quote everybody.

1. I come back and see everybody has once again deviated from the plan that we all decided upon 4 days ago.
    Not only that, the day was over before i could even respond but thats fine, Joha was supposed to be lynched today anyway.

Found it weird that Bart decided to throw a hard defense on Quinne, didnt expect it at all since even quinne didnt mind dying a couple of days ago.
    I can see where Bart comes from though , at this point i'm also more convinced that Quinne was indeed our sheriff but sadly that doesnt matter.
    We have to be sure and we simply arent.

I thought it was more interesting who all suddenly started hard pushing Bart for the next lynch, Fred for one but thats obvious, i believe somebody accused Bart in big letters
    and this is enough for Fred to change his mind. 2. I think even Gollert was accusing him, inbetween his posts of accusing me ofcourse.
    I don't think bart is scum, atleast not together with quinne, the man has played briliantly up until this point and for him to throw a weird defense for a mafia buddy makes no sense.

That brings us to Marck, who has been called out by Quinne as Neutral. Marck made a weird point that indeed that mafia has 0 reason to frame him as neutral and his conclusion was that he must be ensign.
    3.My conclusion is that either Quinne is bringing Marck down with him or the other reason is like Marck said himself, there is no reason he is framed so therefore he truly is neutral.

4. My annoyances yesterday were probably as you might have guessed Gollert, i don't know if this website has a record for longest lasting omgus ever in an FM. But after i accused Gollert of 1) buddying constantly with fred, which i find in itself anti town. 2) making a read list that makes no sense. Seriously this man put Quinne and Mulan as TPR together while 3) advocating for both of them to be lynched next.
    Every post this revolved about me being scum, when i usually play people repond to these accusations with a defense. Maybe a counter accusation happens but I thought 1 post about this should be enough , especially since he knows he is posting when its 4 AM my time which i reminded everybody here of multiple times. Lembird even waited to hammer because he knew it was night where i live. Nah though , this dude has spilled straight up lies about me for an entire day and the sad thing is its probably working too.

Billigan, 5. don't remember his posts tbh still think he should be lynched sooner rather than later. I don't see how anybody can fight me on this since eevry single on of you has him as a scumread in my notes.

Fred, you made this weird series of posts where you said you were purposefully playing retarded to see who would follow your plan, and then you said you werent going to do this but you noticed people wanted to
    push a bad plan. Who were these people because you never called them out and your demeanor towards nobody has changed.

Lembird , dno really i read you as town earlier in the game and i can't say much has changed. 6.I could say that you havnt been actively participating but that would make me a hypocrit since i know aswell that ever since
    we made up our lynching plan there isn't much to be said or done.

Conclusion, i still believe Bart and 6.Lembird should go to the final together with fred.
    1. Not like you were here to push for a plan
    2. How do you come up with this stuff? People are saying that I suck up to Fred too hard, yet you're here saying that I was accusing him. Like no. He is confirmed town, and therefore his reads and objectives are 100% from a town perspective. Of course I would value his opinions higher than anyone elses.
    3a. You don't take a stance here. This says nothing.
    3b. Now IF you believe neither side, then you should have evaluated him independently. Could he possibly be town outside of roleclaims and sheriff checks?
    5. Didn't bother to put in the effort to read his posts huh?
    6. You don't read him as town, and your read on him hasn't changed, but you want him to go to the final three??? This part in particular is not scummy and I could give Edoua a point for not wanting to survive with Fred, but at the same time, if you're town you need to be advocating for your survival at this point. You see your own rolecard, so you are 100% sure you are town. But really the logic of wanting a scumread to be last three makes no sense.

10. ISO #4760

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    Yeah exactly. Nothing from him really sticked out. He makes a couple posts discrediting Lois, admits that he has been fence sitting, talks about the day being long, and then gives this reads list:

Which is very very status quo. He has everyone up in town that many other have up in town, and down in scum he has people everyone thinks could be scummy. Then he has Jiles and Quinne in the middle, which I ding him for.

I'm missing votecounts from my VCA (piecing them together right now) but it seems he really didn't take a stance since he didn't vote for Jiles?
    Gollert's posts from D1 actually look rather good. They're not the best, but they're not bad. This post about Vlad in a reply to me is a very good look associations-wise. I'm not so sure I want him to be lynched, at least not early on.

11. ISO #4761

My annoyances yesterday were probably as you might have guessed Gollert, i don't know if this website has a record for longest lasting omgus ever in an FM. But after i accused Gollert of 1) buddying constantly with fred, which i find in itself anti town. 2) making a read list that makes no sense. Seriously this man put Quinne and Mulan as TPR together while 3) advocating for both of them to be lynched next.
    Every post this revolved about me being scum, when i usually play people repond to these accusations with a defense. Maybe a counter accusation happens but I thought 1 post about this should be enough , especially since he knows he is posting when its 4 AM my time which i reminded everybody here of multiple times. Lembird even waited to hammer because he knew it was night where i live. Nah though , this dude has spilled straight up lies about me for an entire day and the sad thing is its probably working too.
    I "buddy" constantly with Fred, because other than my own thoughts, he is for sure to have a non-manipulative viewpoint. Me lifting him up is "buddying" but compare this to town/scum's apathy and discouragement tactics. That resulted in him becoming discouraged because town seemed to not want to win and we lynched Marlwyn before Joha. That left a possibility yesterday for Town to lose majority if turncoat had shot yesterday.

Yeah I made a tentative prediction of people's roles that made no sense, but then after discussion with Bart and Lembird I've updated it. Looking back, I should not have worked it out in thread, but it's in my nature to get feedback and cooperate on things. Obviously scum was going to paint me on it. What's telling here is that Edoua reads all of yesterday, and then decides to post about my WIP. Like real? You couldn't have quoted the conclusion? This is a deliberate act of misrepresentation.

And no I didn't advocate for Quinne and Mulan to be lynched next. The whole point of my "world" exercise was to see if we could act on our individual reads on them, and the conclusion is no. We had to have lynched Joha first, before the TPR claims in order to maintain town majority in the possibility of a turncoat dayshot. I'm sure scum realized this, that their only way of realistically winning was to push for a mislynch then hope that the turncoat is alive then decides to shoot. Again, Edoua deliberately misrepresents my position here.

Look mate, I neither care nor know that I post when it's 4 AM your time. You had the rest of the day to check back in, read, and post. I don't see why you continue to voice your grievances about game/real-life/blah blah, as seen in the ISO I did of you (which you also conveniently haven't chosen to post about) your in-game contribution amounts to Shade Throwing, Complaints, and Discouragement, all psychological tactics scum uses to slow town thought progression.

Yeah and your "defense" is to lie back. I mean, since I'm right and I'm town, that's all you can do.

12. ISO #4762

Let's do an exercise. I'll repost VCs from day 1 and 2, open the spoiler. Hit Crtl + F and type in "S-FM Edoua Maije." See if you can find his vote anywhere, or if he was avoiding voting altogether. *answer: you can't

Can you come up with a reason why he would withhold his vote?

Spoiler : Day 1 and 2 VCs :
    ]The beginning of the Lois-Jiles event
    S-FM Jiles Carballo (1):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne (2):
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Marck Wilbird
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales (1):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Billigan Holbird (1):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne

458 Billigan votes Lois- "cluttering the thread"

468 Jiles votes Lois- "first game as exec/ scum to push as mislynch"

579 Marlwyn votes Jiles

582 Marck votes Lois to make it interesting

602 Marlwyn votes for Edoua Maije "Just have a feeling"

S-FM Jiles Carballo (2):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Edoua Maije (1):
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (3):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo

715 Lembird votes Lois, "unless they genuinely believed their theory, which i cant believe that they do"

S-FM Jiles Carballo (2):
    S-FM Edoua Maije (1):
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (4):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Lembird Oshay

725 Bart votes Lois "I agree with your analysis. (to Lembird)"

924 Quinne votes Lois "your spectacular posting does not indicate an alignment."

926 Quinne votes Bart "scum slip" which was feigned

933 Rotholfo votes Edoua Maije "on only having 15 posts"

936 Rotholfo votes Jiles "It's day 1 and someone has that solid of a read? I will definitely follow that."

1010 Rotholfo votes Marck "Scum usually hate when trains dissipate off a TvT situation." Unvotes shortly afterward

1137 Fred votes Marlwyn

1139 Quinne votes Fred on not seeing sarcasm

1143 Marck votes Fred "trap card"

1159 Fred unvotes needs real reads

1190 Quinne votes Jiles "You're not hunting for scum"

1234 Jiles votes Marck Wilbird for being a sheep

1252 Joha votes Jiles "believes Jiles form of defense not been adequate"

1401 Vlad votes Roth no reasoning given

FM Jiles Carballo (4 [L-4]):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Marck Wilbird
    S-FM Magellan Core (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (3 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Jan Korvin (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay

S-FM Jiles Carballo (2):
    S-FM Edoua Maije (1):
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1):
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (5):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Bart Pilfter

S-FM Jiles Carballo (6 [L-2]):
    S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Quinne, S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (2 [L-6]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Jiles Carballo
    S-FM Jan Korvin (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Vladislow Kennt

1416 Fred votes Jiles "Lets see who Hammers"

1424 Bart votes Pilfter "like to see a non-fluff post"

1445 Lembird Hammers

S-FM Jiles Carballo (8 [L-0]): S-FM Lois Francklyn, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Gollert Twissell, S-FM Quinne, S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Fred Attlebish, S-FM Joha Schtilzt
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (1 [L-7]): S-FM Billigan Holbird
    S-FM Marck Wilbird (2 [L-6]): S-FM Jiles Carballo, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales (1 [L-7]): S-FM Vladislow Kennt

1452 Lembird votes Gollert
    1496 Twissell votes Lembird "sort"

1497 Marck votes Jan due to being so sure of ensign compared to Jan's neutral read of Jiles
    1518 Joha votes for the same reason

S-FM Lois Francklyn (2 [L-6]):
    S-FM Lembird Oshay, S-FM Quinne
    S-FM Lembird Oshay (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales (4 [L-4]):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Jan Korvin, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Bart Pilfter

Both coroners reveal

S-FM Lembird Oshay (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Gollert Twissell
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales (4 [L-4]):
    S-FM Marck Wilbird, S-FM Jan Korvin, S-FM Marlwyn Janson, S-FM Bart Pilfter
    S-FM Lois Francklyn (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Quinne
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson (1 [L-7]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird

13. ISO #4763

14. ISO #4764

15. ISO #4765

Player Faction Status
    @S-FM Rotholfo Goncales ? Dead
    @S-FM Vlädislow Kennt ? Dead
    @S-FM Lois Francklyn ? Dead
    @S-FM Gollert Twissell ? Alive
    @S-FM Billigan Holbird ? Alive
    @S-FM Jiles Carballo ? Dead
    @S-FM Joha Schtilzt ? Dead
    @S-FM Lembird Oshay ? Alive
    @S-FM Fred Attlebish ? Alive
    @S-FM Arnarld Quinne ? Dead
    @S-FM Marlwyn Janson ? Dead
    @S-FM Jan Korvin ? Dead
    @S-FM Marck Wilbird ? Alive
    @S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Alive
    @S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive

Link to setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45796-S-FM-Magellan-(15P)
    Day 5:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Lynching is disabled for the first 5 hours due to the inconsistent (and unusual) starting time, as some players have complained they were unable to post before the day ended.
    4 votes to hammer.
    Reset.

PSA:
    The toxicity this game has prompted internal staff discussion and we’ve decided that infractions will be handed out at the end of the game to the parties involved.
    Last edited by S-FM Magellan Core; July 16th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.

16. ISO #4766

17. ISO #4767

18. ISO #4768

19. ISO #4769

I DONT UNDERSTAND

SO HOST DIDN'T FUCK UP OOO???

BUT THEY FUCKED UP JAN'S PUBLIC REVEAL?

SO ROFOLOLOLOLO WAS ACTUALLY MAYOR??????????????????????????????????

MEANING THAT 2/3 OF THE MAFIA WERE IN THE 3 TPR CLAIMS, MULAN WAS INNOCENT, IT WAS NICK/QUINNE THAT WERE GUILTY

SINCE VLAD IS ALIVE AND DISGUISED ELSEWHERE?????????????

WHAT THE FUCK

20. ISO #4770

21. ISO #4771

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    Player Faction Status
    S-FM Rotholfo Goncales ? Dead
    S-FM Vlädislow Kennt ? Alive
    S-FM Lois Francklyn ? Dead
    S-FM Gollert Twissell ? Alive
    S-FM Billigan Holbird ? Alive
    S-FM Jiles Carballo ? Dead
    S-FM Joha Schtilzt ? Dead
    S-FM Lembird Oshay ? Alive
    S-FM Fred Attlebish ? Alive
    S-FM Arnarld Quinne ? Dead
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson ? Dead
    S-FM Jan Korvin ? Dead
    S-FM Marck Wilbird ? Alive
    S-FM Bart Pilfter ? Alive
    S-FM Edoua Maije ? Alive

Link to setup:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45796-S-FM-Magellan-(15P)
    Day 5:
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    Lynching is disabled for the first 5 hours due to the inconsistent (and unusual) starting time, as some players have complained they were unable to post before the day ended.

PSA:
    The toxicity this game has prompted internal staff discussion and we’ve decided that infractions will be handed out at the end of the game to the parties involved.
    AODIJFASOD;FJIASDOFGIJQWEO;RIQJWEFIQNHRGIPQUSHFGLI WJFQ;OWIEJRW;OIERJQW;OIIERJQWE;RQJWRO;

22. ISO #4772

Also.
    I’ve decided that all night chats (if any) will happen during the day and consequently, this game is effectively immediately a nightless. For architect-like roles, this means that they would get a 48h chat with their target. Likewise, roles that get feedback would receive it at the start of the next day. Killing would happen at the end of the day, or rather between the days.

23. ISO #4773

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    I DONT UNDERSTAND

SO HOST DIDN'T FUCK UP OOO???

BUT THEY FUCKED UP JAN'S PUBLIC REVEAL?

SO ROFOLOLOLOLO WAS ACTUALLY MAYOR??????????????????????????????????

MEANING THAT 2/3 OF THE MAFIA WERE IN THE 3 TPR CLAIMS, MULAN WAS INNOCENT, IT WAS NICK/QUINNE THAT WERE GUILTY

SINCE VLAD IS ALIVE AND DISGUISED ELSEWHERE?????????????

WHAT THE FUCK
    Oops, my bad. That slot is supposed to be dead

24. ISO #4774

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    Oops, my bad. That slot is supposed to be dead

GOOD THING THAT I DIDN'T TURN OFF THE SETTING THAT MAKES YOU POST WITHOUT CHECKING FOR REPLIES ON THIS ACCOUNT. SO ALL THIS IS NOW VOID

Okay

So

Let's review this real quick

1) Vlad is alive. Which means he didn't disguise as jan

2) This means that Jan was coroner (public reveal happened day 3), was always coroner after, and for some reason couldn't publicly reveal again. FOR SOME REASON.

3) This means that both Fred and Jan were roleblocked. Which means that mafia had 2 roleblockers (godfather + other support). With Vlad (disguiser) 3rd role, that means that Mulan was 110% confirmed town. There's no universe where Mulan can be mafia

4) The two town support roles were Architect + Mayor. Since Jan, who apparently was coroner since VLAD IS ALIVE said Rofolololo was a gamethrowing mayor.

5) That means that both sheriff claims were FAKE, there was no actual framing done outside of lying. Nick lied about Mulan, Quinne lied about me

6) I FUCKING QUIT REGARDLESS. THIS IS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT

-vote S-FM MARCK WILBIRD

FUCKING OFF ME. I JUST WASTED MY TIME AGAIN WRAPPING MY HEAD AROUND SOMETHING FALSE

TURBOLYNCH ME I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS 5 HOUR TIL WE CAN LYNCH BULLSHIT

25. ISO #4775

26. ISO #4776

One last thing.

We broke into Quinne’s personal computer and found a personal log.
    It reads:
    Spoiler : Quinne :

Lynch the Neutrals, Wilberd then Joha

We can still do this. We have to look for people trying to de-motivate. We need to keep fighting. And I'm really sorry Fred

This game is determined by you.

You are the ONLY. COMFIRMED. TOWN.

You are the one who needs to find a strong town read.

You need to look for players that have mislead.
    You need a hard good look at Vlad. They are practically the only confirmed mafia I'm 99% sure of. Inspect them. Who didn't interact with them, who did interact with them wrongly.

Good luck Fred

27. ISO #4777

28. ISO #4778

29. ISO #4779

30. ISO #4780

31. ISO #4781

32. ISO #4782

-SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE -SUICIDE

33. ISO #4783

34. ISO #4784

35. ISO #4785

36. ISO #4786

37. ISO #4787

38. ISO #4788

39. ISO #4789

40. ISO #4790

41. ISO #4791

42. ISO #4792

43. ISO #4793

44. ISO #4794

45. ISO #4795

46. ISO #4796

47. ISO #4797

48. ISO #4798

I'm not entirely convinced that Marck is scum. Inflexible, yes. Votes in wrong order, yes. Takes my posts and throws them out the window, yes, but that's like everyone else this game. He does vote more or less in alignment with town (me and Fred) which is far more than I can say for Lembird and Edoua.

49. ISO #4799

50. ISO #4800