User Tag List

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2399
  1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    partners, I got not feedback to report.

I was shifting through the day and I actually kind of think this is where we should be pressuring:
    -vote RLVG

I think we got ourselves a possible mole.

~Mccree
    GG. Another 1v1 claim godfather, no re

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    Well I've only just woken up, and am suprised to find that my counter part didnt post during my down time.

There were some early comments on why i asked for gyrs reads but not my own - i already stated early i had little to non as d1 was trash tier, however my 2nd head did. Gyr was the only one online at the time so i wanted to know what he made of it.

After my nitpick post, gyr then claimed he had no reads, although he never indiciated as such in the leadup to that final comment, if anything he indicated he did have something to share u til being called potential scum failing to make reads. A position that has now been further solidified.

For those asking about yuki, his d1 play seems relatively normal, as does his d2 play. I disagree with elephants points on yuki, except the one where he talks about me and him being mislynched, that seemed to come out of nowhere and was rather uncharacteristic given no votes had been made.

Not sure what to make of the FA train. I want to believe that is reactionary/disgruntled town, but quite a few players who know fa are scum reading these posts. Il leave FA null until i have a better read of the players reading her.

My counterpart was not a fan of DW or RLVG (he has likely not read d2 and is unaware of the claims made by RLVG). I am in agreeance with him regarding DWs tunnel looking like an easy fire mislynch - especially when others read this as usual play. Scum masking motives as meta.

RLVG will likely confirm his position as GF tomorrow (or consig). He is concerned of a RB, however since we know that the janitor could both kill and clean, there is a potentially a free slot for lucianos that could have been filled by kidnapper, to whom which rlvg now trusts.

If that slot is filled by kidnapper, then theres nonchance for rlvg to be RB'd tonight (assuming we dont no lynch) and we will have a confirmed town come tomorrow with extra votes. If we dont have a reveal, then rlvg is probably fbi mole making a sacrificial play to draw out real mayor. -Tinfoil hat removed-

Off to re-read empathy while i eat and shower
    You certainly don't expect us to be able to know that one of you has information not shared, right? Until I see something I have nothing to go off of.

That's my point. He can't just close himself down every time a slight bit of doubt goes towards him. It's suspicious.

I don't know how many points that you think I've said on Yuki, so I'm confused right now.

There is no Frozen train right now, it dissolved quite quickly. I would like to hear more about this read, however.

This is something that I have started to consider as well. Given he spent the entire day pushing us and was not willin to consider (even put his money where his mouth is by saying that he "knew" that we were scum.) and then conveniently was open to Cancers lynch when it was a possibility. Don't like how he's been acting Day 2, almost as if he switched gears entirely.

RLVG is confirmed because it makes no sense as to why he would claim Godfather if he wasn't Godfather. If either of us live tomorrow, we will make sure the Kidnapper is known obviously if it comes down to that.

What makes you think it's a kidnapper? That is such a weird conclusion to come to unless it's just an assumption (although you only mention Kidnapper) Given that all of this happened after the Luciano were able to pick their roles, I don't see why anyone would expect a no lynch to happen (twice for that matter.)

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

I was shifting through the day and I actually kind of think this is where we should be pressuring:
    -vote RLVG

~Mccree
    GG firebringer >)o.o)^ gg, another bite to the dust

v)o.o)^

6. ISO #1206

-vote RLVG

~Mccree
    Okey, I'm fucking mad right now.

Apparently many of you fail to read the setup so I'll clarify:

1- GODFATHER & CONSIGLIERE ARE INMUNE TO CONVERSION. IF HE REVEALS TOMORROW, HE'S 10000000000000000000000000% GAMBINO.

2- FBI TEAM CANNOT ARREST IF THE PREVIOUS NIGHT A MOLE WAS RECRUITED, SO IT IS 99999999999% NORMAL THAT TODAY AN ARREST HASN'T TAKEN PLACE.

Thank you, and learn the fucking setup.

I don't know why I got so furious there.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

1- GODFATHER & CONSIGLIERE ARE INMUNE TO CONVERSION. IF HE REVEALS TOMORROW, HE'S 10000000000000000000000000% GAMBINO.

2- FBI TEAM CANNOT ARREST IF THE PREVIOUS NIGHT A MOLE WAS RECRUITED, SO IT IS 99999999999% NORMAL THAT TODAY AN ARREST HASN'T TAKEN PLACE.

Clearly you missed the part where the speculation was that he wasnt godfather to begin with. Merely a gambino turned mole impersonating GF. Everyone should already know that the two top roles are immune to conversion

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Clearly you missed the part where the speculation was that he wasnt godfather to begin with. Merely a gambino turned mole impersonating GF. Everyone should already know that the two top roles are immune to conversion
    Because they're R.I.C.H? Get it v(O.o(<?!?!?

v)o.o)^

13. ISO #1213

RLVG is confirmed because it makes no sense as to why he would claim Godfather if he wasn't Godfather. If either of us live tomorrow, we will make sure the Kidnapper is known obviously if it comes down to that.

What makes you think it's a kidnapper? That is such a weird conclusion to come to unless it's just an assumption (although you only mention Kidnapper) Given that all of this happened after the Luciano were able to pick their roles, I don't see why anyone would expect a no lynch to happen (twice for that matter.)
    See reply to gyr.

Youre right, that mindset is mostly coming from a setup spec mindset. It seems as likely to me that lucianos picked kidnapper as host gave gambino 2 kidnappers. Both seem like poor moves, but present an opportunity for counterclaiming, which is slightly more likely.

Also from a wifom position, taking your logic of scum wouldnt pick kid apper, it makes them more trustworthy as a claim and pretty much absolves them of having to generate night info as they can blame day lynches.

Im fine to operate under the assumption RLVG is mayor for today, but my position is subject to change come tomorrow if a reveal isnt made

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    If RLVG was a mole, we was put in jail by two people and had no chance to communicate with the FBI Agent or perform an action. What's the benefit?
    We was put to jail by 2 people? Who jail you and RLVG???? Who kidnap both of you?!?!?!? What's going on lol?

v)o.o)^

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

The scenarios of 'lucianos picking kidnapper' and host 'picking two kidnappers' seem both as likely to me.

^better phrasing of that paragraph sentence
    Plot twist: 2 kidnapper is a mafia just like last game 3 drug dealer and MattZed be like: Suprise imbalance mother****er

v)o.o)^

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

This stupid conversation about the kidnapping is absurdly annoying.
    Eh....if you insisted, we can doubt Empathy later and grab a popcorn for firebringer vs RLVG instead
    . Yes?

v)o.o)^

23. ISO #1223

When did the little kitty form claws?
    or little nails.

-unvote

~Mercy
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The fact you still haven't explained why you took your vote off FA is absurdly annoying.

Again, you barely explained why you put it on in the first place.
    At least Yuki and Iced are making some effort to type words. On the other hand, I get the feeling you think you can get away with lurking in the forum chat constantly like this, without even turning on invisible mode.

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    The fact you still haven't explained why you took your vote off FA is absurdly annoying.

Again, you barely explained why you put it on in the first place.
    I put it... for reasons given. I didn't like her reaction. But then, she provided solid evidence that she acts like that all the time. She also has some players that can prove it so I was like hummm ok. And well, after she said all that I decided to just unvote as it didn't clearly show my posture.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    (Another bite to the dust theme)
    I hope you win this time to prove my plot twist is correct >)o.o)^! Give'em a surprise!
    What do you mean by this time?
    ~Pharah

Anyone else see some weird things Yuki is saying that is absurdly not yuki?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

I put it... for reasons given. I didn't like her reaction. But then, she provided solid evidence that she acts like that all the time. She also has some players that can prove it so I was like hummm ok. And well, after she said all that I decided to just unvote as it didn't clearly show my posture.
    That's better than nothing I guess.

I have a feeling you're gonna get lynched this game if you don't start giving more thoughts on the game.

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Did you just claim underboss/caporegime when under no pressure whatsoever in the middle of the day?!

What is actually going on with yuki right now
    Night 0 and night 1 without arrested? Coincidence? I think not

v)o.o)^