Who is your favorite whacko?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Who is your favorite whacko?

'Phoenix Jones' is up there for me. Apparently Washington has some weird laws where people can just beat the shit out of etch other in front of cops and its ok. So this guy starts dressing up as a Superhero and fucking people up. Then starts a group called the 'Rain City Superhero Movement' of all former military and MMA fighters and they patrolled the streets.

Marvin Heemeyer probably takes the cake for me though. A corrupt small town tried to shove him out of business with backdoor deals to put in a concrete factory. He bought a bulldozer to rebuild a road to his small business and they blocked him from making a road while slandering him. So he turned the bulldozer into a 'Killdozer' using concrete from the concrete factory that was trying to force him out of business and take his land.
    Then he went to work. Messed up the concrete factory, destroyed the Mayors house that got rich screwing him and went after a number of other city buildings. He always told them where he was headed so nobody but him got hurt but there was just such beautiful irony in it all.

2. ISO #2

Re: Who is your favorite whacko?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    'Phoenix Jones' is up there for me. Apparently Washington has some weird laws where people can just beat the shit out of etch other in front of cops and its ok. So this guy starts dressing up as a Superhero and fucking people up. Then starts a group called the 'Rain City Superhero Movement' of all former military and MMA fighters and they patrolled the streets.

Marvin Heemeyer probably takes the cake for me though. A corrupt small town tried to shove him out of business with backdoor deals to put in a concrete factory. He bought a bulldozer to rebuild a road to his small business and they blocked him from making a road while slandering him. So he turned the bulldozer into a 'Killdozer' using concrete from the concrete factory that was trying to force him out of business and take his land.
    Then he went to work. Messed up the concrete factory, destroyed the Mayors house that got rich screwing him and went after a number of other city buildings. He always told them where he was headed so nobody but him got hurt but there was just such beautiful irony in it all.
    Killdozer is an american folk hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Today I learned
    • Trump’s White House Toilet Was ‘Repeatedly Clogged’ With Torn Documents.
    • Trump violated the presidential records act by tearing up & eating hundreds of official documents.

Nuff said
    He... he ATE official documents? WHAT? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8