S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    Lies, it is clearly "they" since we're talking about deahtworlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #303

So Paopan mixed you up with Mesk or what? Maybe we wait to hear from the man himself.
    Yeah I think I got it mixed. I re-check and It was mesk, not death.
    The context is still obvious though. Only mesk voted MM on his first post

I kinda feel like scum are in their 24/7 chat busy strategizing how to get Paopan out of this hole lol. Not saying it is the case, but it is something to be considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    If someone is acting uncharacteristically smart it could be a sign of scum coaching them.
    God 24/7 chats are busted
    Why are you constructing it from a third-person point of view whilst it is very obvious those remarks are targeted to me. Scum painting me by saying that I'm "uncharacteristically smart" isn't really that good -1

NGL but I like to add some fluffs on this site. On the other sites, I don't but let's not talk about outside games.

So now that Pao has spoken in some details (which I was not expecting) with a 13-player list and all (which is a bit of a red flag already).

The question to me is: is Pao forgetful or not attentive enough? Or was it a slip that he claimed deathworlds voted MM? Or forgetful cuz scum and mixing up players? I will confess, in a recent game, I drew a conclusion that scum would have a harder time keeping track of the much more numerous non-scum player roster and a mixup happened. But I was incorrect in my deduction that a scumbag slipped and mixed up two non-scum players. Turned out to be a TvT thing. Good thing we don't have 60 players to keep track of in this game.

With me, if I took the time to make a wall post, I would be triple checking all my stuff to avoid a silly screwup. So whatever the reason is for Pao's inaccuracy on the deathworld->MM vote, I don't like it. Is it an indication of a scum~Pao, i don't know.
    Mmm. Making a read list is a red flag? I understand where deathworld is coming from. But your remarks on the read list being a red flag? I already explained it. It's not a read list, it's a list pointed out to every player to start a discussion. But it seems you view those kind of things as a "red flag" how is that?

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

In your view, who are likely scumbags based on the limited D1 information?
    In bastard setups scum benefit from information not being discussed, granted the only bastard part of this setup is cognizant on the player's choice of cards, and the ITA mechanic.

For now I would be content to say scum consists of lurkers, but that's a weak first-half-of-day-one set of reads. I'll fully develop my reads by the 2nd half of d1. By the time everyone checks in we can start analyzing how people interact with each other to try and see any amount of buddying or if people are avoiding talking to a specific player because they have already said all they need to to said player in a scum day chat perhaps.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Yeah I think I got it mixed. I re-check and It was mesk, not death.
    I am probably reaching too much into this, but why would your choice of words be "I think" at a point when you should "know"?

Mmm. Making a read list is a red flag? I understand where deathworld is coming from. But your remarks on the read list being a red flag? I already explained it. It's not a read list, it's a list pointed out to every player to start a discussion. But it seems you view those kind of things as a "red flag" how is that?
    It is uncharacteristic of your prior games, explain why this game is different. That is all. No harm, no foul. If you are town, I do not want to mis-lynch or mis-shoot you, my fellow fruit

You could ask me the same question, you know. What I just posted is also uncharacteristic of my D1s.

7. ISO #307

In bastard setups scum benefit from information not being discussed, granted the only bastard part of this setup is cognizant on the player's choice of cards, and the ITA mechanic.

For now I would be content to say scum consists of lurkers, but that's a weak first-half-of-day-one set of reads. I'll fully develop my reads by the 2nd half of d1. By the time everyone checks in we can start analyzing how people interact with each other to try and see any amount of buddying or if people are avoiding talking to a specific player because they have already said all they need to to said player in a scum day chat perhaps.
    You think you are surviving the ITA shots today then, eh?

8. ISO #308

You think you are surviving the ITA shots today then, eh?
    I'm good at surviving D1.
    RNGesus might not be on my side though
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #309

I'm good at surviving D1.
    RNGesus might not be on my side though
    Going back to your earlier post, can you tell me what you meant about discuss vs not discuss (function of bastard setup or not). I am town. What do we benefit from? And if your answer benefits the scum then dont answer and move on. I did not understand what you were trying to say there.

10. ISO #310

I am probably reaching too much into this, but why would your choice of words be "I think" at a point when you should "know"?

Does it really matter? The context is there

It is uncharacteristic of your prior games, explain why this game is different. That is all. No harm, no foul. If you are town, I do not want to mis-lynch or mis-shoot you, my fellow fruit

You could ask me the same question, you know. What I just posted is also uncharacteristic of my D1s.
    Not really. But I'm a new player with less than 10 games. I guess that counts as evolving or whatever you call it.

11. ISO #311

Not really. But I'm a new player with less than 10 games. I guess that counts as evolving or whatever you call it.
    OK let me ask this question: assuming that you are town, what are you doing as a good town member to improve our odds of winning this game compared to your earlier town games?

I think this is my game 15 or so. You and I are not too far off that's why we always get voted up D1 lol.

12. ISO #312

PQRnHack

Does it really matter? The context is there

*fixed

13. ISO #313

Going back to your earlier post, can you tell me what you meant about discuss vs not discuss (function of bastard setup or not). I am town. What do we benefit from? And if your answer benefits the scum then dont answer and move on. I did not understand what you were trying to say there.
    Any amount of information that is given or discussed publicly can be utilized and analyzed by every single player that bothers to read it, by default there are more town than there are scum. Usually this is a net positive for town in terms of information processed, town has more brains and more perspectives to PoE from than scum has brains to twist said information or use it for their own gain.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #314

OK let me ask this question: assuming that you are town, what are you doing as a good town member to improve our odds of winning this game compared to your earlier town games?

I think this is my game 15 or so. You and I are not too far off that's why we always get voted up D1 lol.
    Earlier town games?
    I have only been town once before.
    So I'm pretty sure there wasn't a town meta on me as of yet.
    But if you want to count my first town game, so be it

15. ISO #315

Any amount of information that is given or discussed publicly can be utilized and analyzed by every single player that bothers to read it, by default there are more town than there are scum. Usually this is a net positive for town in terms of information processed, town has more brains and more perspectives to PoE from than scum has brains to twist said information or use it for their own gain.
    Fair. Now please tell me how that was relevant to my question of whom your top candidates for elimination were?

16. ISO #316

Fair. Now please tell me how that was relevant to my question of whom your top candidates for elimination were?
    I'll give a good list later is what I was saying. I'm saying I'd put up lurkers for now because not talking is anti-town.
    fucketh me in the ass

17. ISO #317

Earlier town games?
    I have only been town once before.
    So I'm pretty sure there wasn't a town meta on me as of yet.
    But if you want to count my first town game, so be it
    That does not answer my question. If you are town, I do not want to mis-eliminate you. So please take like 30 mins before your next reply.
    And i'm gonna have to check if you have truly been town only once, that doesn't align with me. Oh, I guess you are excluding the games where you were present for a few hours and got replaced. Got it!

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

I don't speak lurk language. So can you gimme 3 names please.
    Boba
    DoctorZeus
    Gikkle?
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

Reasonable. But no need for question marks next time. I want to see decisive action and commitment.

Why didnt you counter and ask me the same question I asked you? Are you blindly following a false leader?
    No I'm watching some SC2 challenge runs at the moment.

I suppose I could ask you the same question,
    three people you could put up for ITA, who's on that list?
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

No I'm watching some SC2 challenge runs at the moment.

I suppose I could ask you the same question,
    three people you could put up for ITA, who's on that list?
    a) the time is not appropriate as discussed in our strategy, so you may have missed that
    b) read my longer post. it is a spectrum and obviously a range of probabilities.
    c) more time needed to figure out how we can most optimally execute our strategy. so i am frankly not prepared. home work is required.

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

It is rare that I can identify townies D1, glad to have you on our team. If you are scum, then well done.
    @Takumi Fujiwara I am trying to apply a certain lesson you showed me to being a good town player Can you tell me what it is? It's a quiz.

Your expression of doubt around Martin is very good. ++ pts
    It's dangerous to play like me.

27. ISO #327

a) the time is not appropriate as discussed in our strategy, so you may have missed that
    b) read my longer post. it is a spectrum and obviously a range of probabilities.
    c) more time needed to figure out how we can most optimally execute our strategy. so i am frankly not prepared. home work is required.
    Well that's not very fair, having me answer a question whilst not reciprocating.

Sharing information is good for the town.
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzie View Post
    It is easy for scum to talk mech.
    yes. it's hard for scum to propose a plan that could actively backfire in their faces with very little room for error or recovery. Basically wolf?Seanzie doing this either needs to have a rock solid team behind him and an exit strategy should it blow up OR he's planning on just loosing a hail of shots and then getting shot/chopped, and that doesn't seem very wolf?Seanzie to me

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

I will not be shooting Sean or Hollowkat or Deathworlds unless enforced to do so by the power of our collective. I also make the motion that votes by those 4 people (myself included) carry a higher vote power than the rest. I apologize if you are not being a lock-town, but we are here to win this together, so please allow me to lead. But I am also willing delegate my lead to either Sean or Hollow.
    State your desired leader and we roll with it. And yeah, we about to kill 2-3! Let's go.

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Okay, at this point, I am going to go to bed soon, but haven't heard any strong objections or requests for changes to the plan I proposed. In order to give people time to confirm they understand the plan, I'm going to lay it out now.

Since I did not hear any objections, I'm going to insist we go with the following ITA plan:

We will likely have enough ITAs to kill two extra people today. Here is how I propose we do it. Note that one facet of this plan is that while I will play some part in facilitating the plan, the plan is specifically designed to not have me have any extra power, so even if you don't townread me, you can trust the plan.

There will be two "artificial deadlines" added in addition to the EoD deadline. One will be at 11 pm EST on 1/24 (when ITAs become available), and one will be at 7am EST on 1/24 (4 hours before EoD). Whomever is the top wagon at these artificial EoDs will very likely be killed, so please take this seriously!!

At the first EoD, I will screenshot and post the current VC. If there is a tie, I will figure out who reached the "winning" number of votes first, so there is a unique person targeted. At that point I will ask people in the thread to ITA that person until they die. Hopefully they will die quickly so we can see their flip and re-evaluate before the second artificial EoD. The second artificial EoD will happen in the same way.

Any ITAs that do NOT respect the votecount of the first or second artificial deadline will be considered a scum claim. Do NOT shoot outside the two names we agree on as a group.

If you have read this plan and agree, please respond to this saying you agree. If you have questions, please ask well before the first artificial deadline.

If anyone knows they'll be available at 7am EST on 11/24 can you volunteer to facilitate the second artificial deadline (figure out who is the vote, and get anyone who hasn't used their ITA yet to shoot that person)? I can try to be up then, but that is very early for me, so if someone else can agree to do it, that would be much better for me.

Everyone else, please respond to this to agree to the plan.

42. ISO #342

I dont watch anime. what does that mean? I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.
    Coincidently I came here to kick gum and chew ass
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

Okay, at this point, I am going to go to bed soon, but haven't heard any strong objections or requests for changes to the plan I proposed. In order to give people time to confirm they understand the plan, I'm going to lay it out now.

Since I did not hear any objections, I'm going to insist we go with the following ITA plan:

We will likely have enough ITAs to kill two extra people today. Here is how I propose we do it. Note that one facet of this plan is that while I will play some part in facilitating the plan, the plan is specifically designed to not have me have any extra power, so even if you don't townread me, you can trust the plan.

There will be two "artificial deadlines" added in addition to the EoD deadline. One will be at 11 pm EST on 1/24 (when ITAs become available), and one will be at 7am EST on 1/24 (4 hours before EoD). Whomever is the top wagon at these artificial EoDs will very likely be killed, so please take this seriously!!

At the first EoD, I will screenshot and post the current VC. If there is a tie, I will figure out who reached the "winning" number of votes first, so there is a unique person targeted. At that point I will ask people in the thread to ITA that person until they die. Hopefully they will die quickly so we can see their flip and re-evaluate before the second artificial EoD. The second artificial EoD will happen in the same way.

Any ITAs that do NOT respect the votecount of the first or second artificial deadline will be considered a scum claim. Do NOT shoot outside the two names we agree on as a group.

If you have read this plan and agree, please respond to this saying you agree. If you have questions, please ask well before the first artificial deadline.

If anyone knows they'll be available at 7am EST on 11/24 can you volunteer to facilitate the second artificial deadline (figure out who is the vote, and get anyone who hasn't used their ITA yet to shoot that person)? I can try to be up then, but that is very early for me, so if someone else can agree to do it, that would be much better for me.

I agree

45. ISO #345

Spoiler : really big post :

I agree
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

I dont watch anime. what does that mean? I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.
    Ace Marvel is a player from Civ Fanatics Forum that also plays (played?) on MafiaUniverse. He's super awesome, very high energy, and is a blast to play with. Your tone reminds me of his tone.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

I wanna shoot the first person who goes off reservation

50. ISO #350

Quote Originally Posted by hollowkatt View Post
    Ace Marvel is a player from Civ Fanatics Forum that also plays (played?) on MafiaUniverse. He's super awesome, very high energy, and is a blast to play with. Your tone reminds me of his tone.
    What a load of shit, considering that I am far from awesome

But we will win this game as long as you are town and pay some visits. Don't fuck this up.