S-FM Super Basic - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If he really is sheriff his play has been beyond terrible. I kinda wanted to believe he was scum to restore my faith LOL
    nah i laid out my facts for my scumread and got met with political insults, calling it out of game reasoning ect ect lol

however, even after this you still dont turn ur attention to PTB what do you think about my reasons of scum reading him?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nah i laid out my facts for my scumread and got met with political insults, calling it out of game reasoning ect ect lol

however, even after this you still dont turn ur attention to PTB what do you think about my reasons of scum reading him?
    I discussed them in the wallpost. I don't think PTB is a greenboi exactly (in fact I kinda liked SB's post), I just thought your argument sucked lol.

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I'm 100% sure when you were town mayor and he was going to be lynched as scum you derailed his train.

/shrug

minor detail
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

well uh

-vote Light_Yagami

This seems to be the only course of action that will provide any merit right now. No pressure has ever appeared on this slot. Nobody has ever voted with me. Why? What has he done to be townread?

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Refer to #573 and click on the part that said "PTB".

I sincerely hope you're doing this because you're actually suspicious of me and you're not just offended your reads sucked, Mr Sheriff.
    Something about this post really made me laugh

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    well uh

-vote Light_Yagami

This seems to be the only course of action that will provide any merit right now. No pressure has ever appeared on this slot. Nobody has ever voted with me. Why? What has he done to be townread?
    good point. NM tbh, but he hasn't done much to be scumread either.

You seem to be openly voting a null slot right now. The bar seems to have fallen.

11. ISO #611

well u spent all game pushing for TPRs, u got 1 lol great job btw ;) so what is ur read on yzb?
    I haven't spent all game pushing for TPRs lol. You chose to reveal for whatever reason.

Anyhow. I stated previously that I don't think YZB has contributed enough for me to sort him outside of Null. Now that he's returned I get a town read from him, of course he could just be siding with me because he wanted someone to side with him. I feel like his review of only us is somewhat opportunistic. I would like more thought out reads on everyone else as well. I on day 2 he needs to be our number 1 suspect unless you are CC'd.

Right now, for me SB has risen to the top of the scumspect list.
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

12. ISO #612

I haven't spent all game pushing for TPRs lol. You chose to reveal for whatever reason.

Anyhow. I stated previously that I don't think YZB has contributed enough for me to sort him outside of Null. Now that he's returned I get a town read from him, of course he could just be siding with me because he wanted someone to side with him. I feel like his review of only us is somewhat opportunistic. I would like more thought out reads on everyone else as well. I on day 2 he needs to be our number 1 suspect unless you are CC'd.

Right now, for me SB has risen to the top of the scumspect list.
    your scumread on SB was more associated to be on a team with me. now that I am town, you said 2 scums were on you. who are they? that would mean that both scum were NOT on you and you still werent lynched at L-1.

13. ISO #613

well uh

-vote Light_Yagami

I Walked Into Town And Tipped My Fedora My Opening Claim Is Town Gov. You Have Voted Me Twice Now.

14. ISO #614

your scumread on SB was more associated to be on a team with me. now that I am town, you said 2 scums were on you. who are they? that would mean that both scum were NOT on you and you still werent lynched at L-1.
    First of all, you're not confirmed. Two people haven't even seen your claim yet.

And MM of all people soft claimed sheriff according to SB16 himself.

Then if I wasn't lynched when at l-1 the last scum was afk at the time and I got lucky.

That's IF you're actually sheriff.

Just because you haven't been cc'd doesn't mean you're confirmed.
    @Mike and @Marshmallow Marshall still needs to come back

Mike could be the second scum as well. I've had a bad feeling ab him all game. You had the same feeling earlier.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

15. ISO #615

Hey @Light_Yagami

You're showering now iirc, but when you get back can you share all ur reads? I'm fairly sure you've asked for everyone else's by this point but never really expanded on your own.

Anyway, I'm a bit out of it after posting that hench analysis but -

Magoroth/SB16: Scumread for the same reasons I pointed out earlier

PTB: Eh, he ain't a greenyboi but I now lean town. IDK, he's been acting like a town reacting for a while now. There's several other things that gave me a town!vibe that I'll probably go back and dig up. He hasn't been able to contribute much because he's been pushed all game but MEH he did seem to be trying.

MM: Haven't thought much MM in a while. That post where MM ISO'd me and was like "This is the case for yzb25... err... wait" felt weird as fuck. MM should really be able to put into words better why he's getting scumvibes from me by now. He acted like he had solid reasons. I feel like I arrogantly assumed I saw through him cuz he was so obvious in Cold War. I'm gonna reassess dat.

Mike: Still a greenyboi tbh. He posts like he's got nothing to hide. Feels farfetched to imagine he did all the doctor bullshit for brownie points in his first game. Maybe I'm underestimating him, but he just feels so lacking in shyness. Especially when he voted me like that. If I was a newbie and I identified someone as a "vet player" my first thought probably wouldn't be "vote him just as he explains the basics to me for the lulz".

Light: Null

Sorry for the rambly prose. I'm really tired/hungry right now lol.

16. ISO #616

well uh

-vote Light_Yagami

Also The Fact You Ask Why.. Confirms U Are Scum. Generally In The Mod Thats What That Leads 2.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

First of all, you're not confirmed. Two people haven't even seen your claim yet.

And MM of all people soft claimed sheriff according to SB16 himself.

Then if I wasn't lynched when at l-1 the last scum was afk at the time and I got lucky.

That's IF you're actually sheriff.

Just because you haven't been cc'd doesn't mean you're confirmed.
    @Mike and @Marshmallow Marshall still needs to come back

Mike could be the second scum as well. I've had a bad feeling ab him all game. You had the same feeling earlier.
    if MM counter claims im going back to my original theory of a you MM team sounds like your setting it up.

19. ISO #619

Oh Yes My Reads Are All Littered Through The Day.. EZPZ

SB16 - Mafia

Distorted/PTB Both Prob Town Seen This In Fighting By Distorted Before..

Mike - Town

MM - Unsure As He Hasnt Been On Recently Kinda Null Read At The Moment..

YZB - Is Also In Town Slot For Now Originally Thought Based On Him Voting First He Was Scum..

20. ISO #620

if MM counter claims im going back to my original theory of a you MM team sounds like your setting it up.
    Then if no one cc's you I'll be more willing to work with you.

SB16 is scum
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

what makes you so sure then?
    That sb16 is scum?

He's tunneled me since page 2 of this game, and has did pop shots. Every time I ask him to provide me quotes of what he's accusing me of, so I can respond, he disappears. I responded to his shit first wall post. He's never elaborated.

It's probably him and Mike if I had to guess. Him and mike were my first two scum spects in the beginning.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #624

your reasonings are weak and you only started suspescting him after he voted you. same with me, same with MM. so far anyone who has voted you you have scumread back.

so what makes you so confident in sb16 being scum?
    He hasn't done any scum hunting at all either. He's only focused on me, and when the votes weren't going he moved to yzb who was afk at the time.

He's not taken the time to look at anyone else or anywhere else. He's wanted the spotlight on me.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

That sb16 is scum?

He's tunneled me since page 2 of this game, and has did pop shots. Every time I ask him to provide me quotes of what he's accusing me of, so I can respond, he disappears. I responded to his shit first wall post. He's never elaborated.

It's probably him and Mike if I had to guess. Him and mike were my first two scum spects in the beginning.
    this is why its so hard to take you seriously. you are asking for quotes to be specific with things then go making shit up. He didnt even join this game until page 12, or page 5 for people who use 50 posts per page. you constantly just talk and nothing you say is actually accurate, hence making it hard to take you seriously. yes this is a smaller exmaple, but its with literally EVERYTHING. You are asking sb16 to go back and dig up information and proofs and all sorts of shit, which of course is just making him run around the thread when your just sitting there arguing and saying random crap. its just hypocritical as hell to watch and something that scum uses all the time.

Start saying accurate information and maybe you wont be universally scumread so damn much lol

27. ISO #627

this is why its so hard to take you seriously. you are asking for quotes to be specific with things then go making shit up. He didnt even join this game until page 12, or page 5 for people who use 50 posts per page. you constantly just talk and nothing you say is actually accurate, hence making it hard to take you seriously. yes this is a smaller exmaple, but its with literally EVERYTHING. You are asking sb16 to go back and dig up information and proofs and all sorts of shit, which of course is just making him run around the thread when your just sitting there arguing and saying random crap. its just hypocritical as hell to watch and something that scum uses all the time.

Start saying accurate information and maybe you wont be universally scumread so damn much lol
    I meant Mag started it. FFS you twist literally everything. I was referring to the slot.

I don't review replacements as independents.

I'm not universally scumread mate. Just you and SB16 and mike every other hour.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #628

He hasn't done any scum hunting at all either. He's only focused on me, and when the votes weren't going he moved to yzb who was afk at the time.

He's not taken the time to look at anyone else or anywhere else. He's wanted the spotlight on me.
    because you force the spotlight there. anyone who mentions your name you just attack and go after. You use inaccurate information that you just rephrase over and over again. It looks legit on a shallow aspect, but if anyone actually looks into what you say, its clear its complete BS. and you just force people to keep disproving you over and over and just reframing constantly. its literally just a complete pain in the ass to deal with.

29. ISO #629

Also @Distorted if you read the game, you'd also see that the slot/mag tried to make the case against me. I offered push back and he literally backed off and then null read me.

SB16 came in and decided to push down the same lane Mag started. So yeah, that's fucking sus.

If you're town, your play is absolutely terrible.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #630

I meant Mag started it. FFS you twist literally everything. I was referring to the slot.

I don't review replacements as independents.

I'm not universally scumread mate. Just you and SB16 and mike every other hour.
    mag and SB16 are 2 completely different people. even as the same role they do not have a reason to scumread the same person lol unless he is an executioner than why would they do that? not like they talked pre game ect about it either.

Nothing was twisted. mag has his own reads, and sb16 have their own reads.

31. ISO #631

because you force the spotlight there. anyone who mentions your name you just attack and go after. You use inaccurate information that you just rephrase over and over again. It looks legit on a shallow aspect, but if anyone actually looks into what you say, its clear its complete BS. and you just force people to keep disproving you over and over and just reframing constantly. its literally just a complete pain in the ass to deal with.
    Sorry the truth is hard to deal with? You consistently lie. You got warned and made host change it to include both of us. You constantly bring irrelevant stuff up.

Look, focus on someone else mate. If you're town you're doing nothing but painting me as scum.

If you're going to make claims that I'm scum, I'm going to ask YOU to PROVE it. Now you're saying I'm just sitting back and asking people to run around the thread.

If YOU make a CLAIM. It's on YOU to PROVE YOUR CLAIM.

All I can do is respond to actual evidence. None of which you've offered.

Why are you so defensive of SB?
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

mag and SB16 are 2 completely different people. even as the same role they do not have a reason to scumread the same person lol unless he is an executioner than why would they do that? not like they talked pre game ect about it either.

Nothing was twisted. mag has his own reads, and sb16 have their own reads.
    And they fell into lock step even after Mag backed off.

Sorry, SB16 saw an easy lynch in me.
    Shut up cow.

35. ISO #635

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    We Have 3 Hrs And 30 Minutes Left
    I think its actually 4 and 30 mins
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Also @Distorted if you read the game, you'd also see that the slot/mag tried to make the case against me. I offered push back and he literally backed off and then null read me.

SB16 came in and decided to push down the same lane Mag started. So yeah, that's fucking sus.

If you're town, your play is absolutely terrible.
    I addressed you in a post and you attack out of game shit. 100% what you did when i was scum with you. this is literally identical playstyle to your scum. You can say "shit town" all you want, but you provide nothing but open-ended poorly worded reads on people and demand long wallposts with ur quotes when anyone addresses you. your play is anti town, and frankly, terrible for this community. since you came back the game sizes have been cut in half from people leaving. i highly doubt thats a coincidence.

Yes, you bragged about being toxic ect and saying your a complete asshole, but the fact that you are proud of that is what is concerning.

38. ISO #638

@PowersThatBe go back and read the thread and your responses to people. you went off about mag calling you a faggot constantly this game, went after me over political shit and banning you from discord, amongst other things. You also forgot why u scumread SB16. he counter claimed doctor and that is why you started pushing on him. You found the smallest excuse and jumped on him. Now you are saiyng its because he was pushing at you since page 2? (he joined on page 12). your reasons change, ur logic isnt there, and you just keep running with it lol

39. ISO #639

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Just Quoting The Timer Powers
    Yeah he couldn't update it or something.

He came and said there's an extra hour.
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #640

I addressed you in a post and you attack out of game shit. 100% what you did when i was scum with you. this is literally identical playstyle to your scum. You can say "shit town" all you want, but you provide nothing but open-ended poorly worded reads on people and demand long wallposts with ur quotes when anyone addresses you. your play is anti town, and frankly, terrible for this community. since you came back the game sizes have been cut in half from people leaving. i highly doubt thats a coincidence.

Yes, you bragged about being toxic ect and saying your a complete asshole, but the fact that you are proud of that is what is concerning.
    Stop trying to blame me for people not playing. LOL it's the most ridiculous thing ever.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

@PowersThatBe go back and read the thread and your responses to people. you went off about mag calling you a faggot constantly this game, went after me over political shit and banning you from discord, amongst other things. You also forgot why u scumread SB16. he counter claimed doctor and that is why you started pushing on him. You found the smallest excuse and jumped on him. Now you are saiyng its because he was pushing at you since page 2? (he joined on page 12). your reasons change, ur logic isnt there, and you just keep running with it lol
    I actually had mag scum read before he even join.

So you are WRONG
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #643

Yeah he couldn't update it or something.

He came and said there's an extra hour.
    Yes, there's an extra hour added to the Timer clock. I'll put something in the Day 1 post so everyone can remember. Doing it because daylight savings time, of course.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

44. ISO #644

You make absolutely no sense and just go after people because of your emotions. second i started posting you started saying "distorted is going to vote me" ect ect and just taunting from the get-go. now your victimizing yourself saying people are going after you.
    Did you vote me?

So I was right.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #645

Stop trying to blame me for people not playing. LOL it's the most ridiculous thing ever.
    I still talk with those people and they are still part of our community. your name has been mentioned multiple times for why this kind of trash is allowed on this site. its not allowed on other FM sites, but yet you seem to come here and get away with it. Yeah, ill admit i took some of the bait and bit back at you, but it seems to be the only thing you respond to at this point.

46. ISO #646

Did you vote me?

So I was right.
    because you did not stop. you were on my ass and throwing a grade A hissy fit that would not end. reminds me of when aamirus mentioned your name in the vengeful game and you never stopped. as town you play a lot more upfront. if you are town this game then i have no idea what to say, because its just straight toxic.

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

I still talk with those people and they are still part of our community. your name has been mentioned multiple times for why this kind of trash is allowed on this site. its not allowed on other FM sites, but yet you seem to come here and get away with it. Yeah, ill admit i took some of the bait and bit back at you, but it seems to be the only thing you respond to at this point.
    Can you stop referring to out of game stuff? Like seriously, I'm not responsible for people quitting. Everyone makes their own decisions. I don't play enough to justify anything. You literally do nothing but try to paint people as evil. This is a sickness with you that goes beyond games. Now stop. Seriously. Fucking stop doing this shit. It's not game related.

You wont win this. Trust me.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Can you stop referring to out of game stuff? Like seriously, I'm not responsible for people quitting. Everyone makes their own decisions. I don't play enough to justify anything. You literally do nothing but try to paint people as evil. This is a sickness with you that goes beyond games. Now stop. Seriously. Fucking stop doing this shit. It's not game related.

You wont win this. Trust me.
    Wont win what? what about that statement is about winning and losing. that mentality alone shows quite a bit about your mindset.