S-FM Super Basic - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM Super Basic

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    as you are doing right now. POST RELEVANT SHIT and actually pay attention to this game. if you are town give us something to work with. stop just fluff posting.
    You're the one lying about a game that you're using as your main evidence as to why I'm scum. You're the one making it relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

You're the one lying about a game that you're using as your main evidence as to why I'm scum. You're the one making it relevant.
    that game is not the main evidence at all. please learn how to follow converations..i know thats hard because it involves having to think through someone else...which is not yourself, so i know thats tough for you.

My main reason is your TPR hunting and lack of following the game. that game is just a supportive upon your meta.

You are also not contributing to this game - post reads and stop bitching, jesus christ lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #455

Nobody won that game....nobody.

David did a hell of a play though he carried hard haha
    We actually won it tho. .... but okay lol.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #456

that game is not the main evidence at all. please learn how to follow converations..i know thats hard because it involves having to think through someone else...which is not yourself, so i know thats tough for you.

My main reason is your TPR hunting and lack of following the game. that game is just a supportive upon your meta.

You are also not contributing to this game - post reads and stop bitching, jesus christ lol
    I have contributed lol. :/
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

my plan was to actually push at mike because he was playing very passively and more laid back. to me it showed caution when i read through the game and i did not sense confusion in him. that to me is a big scum indication. but you reacting just like you did in the vengeful mafia game is just too much for me to overlook.
    The fact Distorted has suspected me as scum many times make be put him with MM as 100% town. so to me i have narrowed town to me mm and distorted. I may be being played but I dont believe i am.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #459

Damn sorry guys... I'll try to be here as much as I can. Now, apparently PTB was put at L-1???? Nope, I'm not lynching him today
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #460

whats ur reads on mike?

and whats ur reads on everyone else? including why you are scum reading me, but especially sb16? and how we are a team.
    He already gave those reads, and explained... Did you read the thread you MU traitor lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #461

READ LIST:

TOWN:

MM- actively scum hunting and pushing players when he was around. Cautioning players to not claim to early.
    Kira-- Also being very cautious and not quick to hammer me. He's also very focused this game.

NULL

YZB -- Posts didn't feel very strong earlier. However, he wasn't necessarily scummy either. His absence tho doesn't help.
    Mike -- the claims are suspect to me, as stated. Also he has offered little as to why he feels people are the alignments he has placed them in.

SCUM

SB16 -- used multiple past games and out of game reasons for why I am scum. He has stated he thinks I'm being emotionally manipulative. He replaced someone who was scumming me. However, he also stated he disagreed with a lot of what mag said. However, his points against me were not anything to warrant a day 1 lynch. He compared me to ted cruz lol.

Distorted-- Has used the opportunity that SB16 and Mike were pushing my lynch, if you look back he just reiterated everything Mike and SB16 said and then just tried to ram my lynch through. He stated nothing but personal stuff. He stated past games. He misrepped everything I said. He's trying to make you all think I'm scum by literally scum painting me.
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #462

whats ur reads on mike?

and whats ur reads on everyone else? including why you are scum reading me, but especially sb16? and how we are a team.
    I put an entire read list lmao.
    Shut up cow.

13. ISO #463

So you read me as town power so you said I was 75% likely to be scum. But now you think I’m not town power so you think I’m scum, and you’re voting me even though you claimed doctor and now @stealthbonber16 is claiming doctor. Be mindful there’s only 1 in the game. So instead of voting the person who is claiming the same role as you, you are now voting me.
    @Marshmallow Marshall this is your highest town read? Lmao
    I still stand by it. Not going to discuss for WIFOM's sake.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Alright the doc claim was bullshit I wanted to form some early reads.

-vote PowersThatBe

I don't like you right now. Stand by for a post devoted to PTB and why I don't like his posts right now.
    Lol see @PowersThatBe

16. ISO #466

WE WON THAT GAME YOU FUCKING TARD.
    Will you both stop with that past games @PTB and Distorted and lets play this game.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #467

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Lets be real you are so hard fishing to see am I doc or am i not you are hoping I will get scared of you voting me to get me to give that info up. If i get killed at night or get lyched in day that info will only be known once town wins or I die. You already know I am town because you and my guess is yzb25 are the 2 scum. and yes if i see 3 votes on yzb25 I will jump to lych him or you. GG
    Do you seriously believe that both yzb and ptb are scum? Look at their early interactions: it doesn't look like bussing.

18. ISO #468

My reads:

Townish:

MM -- Seems to actively trying to scumhunt. While meta is dangerous, MM is blatantly obvious scum. So FOR NOW. I can give him a town lean.
    Kira-- After just witnessing his scum play from the game I hosted, I see him playing much differently this game. He's actually quoting stuff and participating.

Neutral
    YZB - I haven't played with him in a while, but his posts don't feel like scum YZB. Yeah he pushed some shit against me, but ultimately I can see town perspective from some of the stuff he's done and contributed to. However, he needs to be pressured more.
    Distorted -- I've played scum with him before and he's done this same strat. Where he weaves in and out of contributing. However, since it's so early, I think it's NAI at most, especially since I'm not trying to lean into meta reads.

Scum leans

Mag -- simply because he attempted to misrep what I was saying about the sheriff stuff, and then very quickly backed off when I provided quotes to back up my version of events. It feels like he was trying to get low hanging fruit as everyone was looking at me because of the sheriff thing.
    Mike -- I've stated before. However, I feel like he knows what's going on. I feel like he's trying to play as "dumb towny" Stating "are pm's allowed" and stuff like that just seems very carefully chosen to lull us into a false sense of security as "oh he's just new"... No I don't buy that. And please don't hit back with "AIVION would never let a new player be scum." All of those are bad ways of thinking and will ultimately lead to our downfall. So yeah for his vast inconsistency. I'm gonna keep him as my highest scum lean.
    @Distorted my earlier reads that you said don't exist.
    Shut up cow.

19. ISO #469

This was the first post that stood out to me. From this point on you see PTB starts to become much more conservative and shit. I don't like it.

This early citizen claim gives PTB space to move around and a chance to easily powerwolf. But don't read too much into that, that's a bad start.

Spoiler : Chainpost :

Pedit note: i think i forgot to multiquote one of the posts in that chain but it still reinforces my theory so im not gonna go back and find it

In this next set of posts from PTB, we see exactly what I mean. Political posting. It feels like I'm reading tweets from Ted Cruz.

We see a lot of motivated posts and response. Very careful threading around players. There's only one unmotivated post here, which seems very unlike PTB or even most players in general.

In my opinion, PTB is a very strategic player as scum. And this is exactly what we see here. A lot of thoroughly worded commentary posts. I don't want to have meta be the basis of a read but you have to admit it falls right in line with the S-FM Vengeful game.

And here we see the next bit of PTB's scum play. Emotional Manipulation.

This is going to make me sound like a bad person but seriously PTB has done this almost every game where he's been scum and I've literally received messages from PTB post game about shit like this being fake (which I won't post for privacy reasons unless PTB is cool with it but we basically talked about why i scumread him and how he built a train on me and stuff, really interesting convo)

PTB has a habit of playing the victim as scum to make it seem like other people pick on him. It's probably not an intentional habit or consistent choice. But I think a town PTB would realize that this post derails town discussion and would probably just make a passive aggressive remark and leave it there. Instead we straight up see an accusation. I encourage everyone to look at PTB's posts through a logistical light and toggle the emotions out.

Side note but I have to comment because that's such a painfully shitty sheriff softclaim that it hurts my ass.
    Yes, you're right on last paragraph about PTB. But uh, check lynch fetish game lol...

I do not confirm nor deny, but tell me, as town, why in the world would you out it?

@Stealthbomber16 I also want your thoughts on yzb.

20. ISO #470

My reads:

Townish:

MM -- Seems to actively trying to scumhunt. While meta is dangerous, MM is blatantly obvious scum. So FOR NOW. I can give him a town lean.
    Kira-- After just witnessing his scum play from the game I hosted, I see him playing much differently this game. He's actually quoting stuff and participating.

Neutral
    YZB - I haven't played with him in a while, but his posts don't feel like scum YZB. Yeah he pushed some shit against me, but ultimately I can see town perspective from some of the stuff he's done and contributed to. However, he needs to be pressured more.
    Distorted -- I've played scum with him before and he's done this same strat. Where he weaves in and out of contributing. However, since it's so early, I think it's NAI at most, especially since I'm not trying to lean into meta reads.

Scum leans

Mag -- simply because he attempted to misrep what I was saying about the sheriff stuff, and then very quickly backed off when I provided quotes to back up my version of events. It feels like he was trying to get low hanging fruit as everyone was looking at me because of the sheriff thing.
    Mike -- I've stated before. However, I feel like he knows what's going on. I feel like he's trying to play as "dumb towny" Stating "are pm's allowed" and stuff like that just seems very carefully chosen to lull us into a false sense of security as "oh he's just new"... No I don't buy that. And please don't hit back with "AIVION would never let a new player be scum." All of those are bad ways of thinking and will ultimately lead to our downfall. So yeah for his vast inconsistency. I'm gonna keep him as my highest scum lean.
    Lets Not Forget Mag Was Replaced By SB16...

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Lets Not Forget Mag Was Replaced By SB16...
    This was when it was still mag in game
    @Light_Yagami
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Im Aware Just Making Sure Everyone Is Aware..
    Gotcha
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

So if it was a sheriff soft claim and you're town, why did you call him out on it? Why would a town blow up a soft claim? Interesting.

LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING WAR BOYS.
    And we'll all drink stone wine when Johnny comes marching home.

CALM DOOOOWN. So, right now I suspect Yzb and Stealth to be the scum team, if it wasn't already clear.

26. ISO #476

I'm down for a sb16 or Distorted lynch.
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

This defense consisted of
    1. A non-explained "painfully transparent"
    2. A shitpost
    3. A yawn
    4. A second yawn
    5. Reading too much into a replacement
    6. Shadethrowing because I'm voting with someone I used as a gimmick to gain reads
    7. Reading too much into a misinterperetation

Remember that I still think you're an excellent guy and that these games should stay within the bubble they're in. Me scumreading you has nothing to do with who you are as a person, and being gay does not give you an excuse to throw a temper tantrum when I say you're mafia.

On a separate note, I agree that Magoroth actually looked scummy as fuck and having read through the thread I really disagree with some of his posts.

This post kills the entire gimmick.
    Discredit, but I guess it's justified lol... But yeah, remember the bubble and respect it.

Can you please stop discussing stuff that breaks a pro-town WIFOM????

29. ISO #479

I'm down for a sb16 or Distorted lynch.
    I might be on board for a SB16 lynch, but I really want to see what yzb says, and what SB16 says about him, and vice versa.

30. ISO #480

If I were to do that I'd be pushing MM right now because I seem to remember him saying "We lynch one of the doc claimers today"
    That is just... false.

31. ISO #481

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Do you seriously believe that both yzb and ptb are scum? Look at their early interactions: it doesn't look like bussing.
    to be honest i don't know I know one thing I am town I believe you and distorted are town. PTB seems to be more upset with distorted than distorted is at PTB. I dont trust SB16 I still get a scum read on PTB one thing i can not shake from an experienced player is WHY claim cit Why that makes no sense only person I can ever imagine claim Cit first day would be Mafia for cover. I only see him complaining no scum hunting. I am a little on the passive side due to I dod not want to screw up and make the Sheriff come out. I believe the sheriff should not be known as it will allow the mafia to rb him. I know one thing I may die tonight mafia may kill me but oh well. they may not attack me to and Rb me but I will bet they will rb me or kill me tonight. I know i would if i was them.

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Stealth if you're town, you're throwing hard. You know I'm not the one to go to war with. So please, if you are in fact town, I don't see what you gain from doing all this bullshit.
    I am beginning to think he's town by his posts, and then this seems TvT.

And we'll all be gay when Johnny comes marching home... <3

34. ISO #484

to be honest i don't know I know one thing I am town I believe you and distorted are town. PTB seems to be more upset with distorted than distorted is at PTB. I dont trust SB16 I still get a scum read on PTB one thing i can not shake from an experienced player is WHY claim cit Why that makes no sense only person I can ever imagine claim Cit first day would be Mafia for cover. I only see him complaining no scum hunting. I am a little on the passive side due to I dod not want to screw up and make the Sheriff come out. I believe the sheriff should not be known as it will allow the mafia to rb him. I know one thing I may die tonight mafia may kill me but oh well. they may not attack me to and Rb me but I will bet they will rb me or kill me tonight. I know i would if i was them.
    I Claimed Town Gov You Dont Find That Odd? When A Cit In The Mod Is Town Gov..

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

I Claimed Town Gov You Dont Find That Odd? When A Cit In The Mod Is Town Gov..
    You do defend PTB a lot my question is WHY?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

You do defend PTB a lot my question is WHY?
    Actually At This Point I Have My Thoughts And Im Ready To Vote But We Have 18 Hrs Left.. I Wanna See A Little Bit More Before I Make My Decision.. Anyone At That Point In The Day At Lynch 1 Would Have Gotten A Defense From Me.. Because When U Rush Mistakes Are Made.

42. ISO #492

Actually At This Point I Have My Thoughts And Im Ready To Vote But We Have 18 Hrs Left.. I Wanna See A Little Bit More Before I Make My Decision.. Anyone At That Point In The Day At Lynch 1 Would Have Gotten A Defense From Me.. Because When U Rush Mistakes Are Made.
    Good point. Trust me I want to make the right pick as well. why dont you think i am scum????

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

This Is The Vote Pattern As It Stands Now..

PowersThatBe (2 [L-2]):
    Stealthbomber16, Distorted
    yzb25 (2 [L-2]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Mike
    Distorted (1 [L-3]):
    PowersThatBe
    for the above post

45. ISO #495

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, you're right on last paragraph about PTB. But uh, check lynch fetish game lol...

I do not confirm nor deny, but tell me, as town, why in the world would you out it?

@Stealthbomber16 I also want your thoughts on yzb.
    Because it looks scummy and I don't want you to have it as claimspace. Get a better softclaim.

No strong feelings on yzb. There's always that one player that just doesn't stick out to me and this game it's yzb.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

I want to vote PTB but i would be the 3rd vote and that would make anyone easy to sweep in and vote him. Then again if he is scum it would be smart play. This game makes you second guess yourself a lot. well i am not the 4th vote. I have to go with my gut. but then again distorted gut told him i was scum. but i am not distorted do here it goes.
    -vote PowersThatBe

49. ISO #499

Yzb train has a lot of resistance. PTB train doesn't. Nope, I'm not voting him anytime soon.

50. ISO #500