S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2105
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Mannnnn, you literally create the most exquisite scenarios, then go through in depth the way things would and wouldn't be if things were A or B, then I start getting confused and you wind right back up on some alternate point that it seems like you weren't even trying to make in the first place. MIND YOU this is all without even a player being killed on day one. We know nothing about nothing. Now I have you tell me that your intelligence isn't capable of manipulating me in a way that makes total sense because I think I've been pretty transparent. And I feel you've been trying to manipulate me all game, which you've admitted that you have tried to influence me. =====> Ducky thinks Joey is SK. I will claim that he's the SK to get ducky to trust me. I'm actually SK. That doesn't seem complex it seems pretty basic to me. You know I won't lynch the killer. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM QUACK QUACKITY QUACK QUACK
    bro you're killing me

I'm in fucking hysterics here

Let's just wait and see what Joey says when he gets back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    being fucking lynched?
    bro you don't deserve to go through this right after work you should crack open a pint and chill
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Sounds like buddying to me. If I didn't know who the sk is I'd probably vote you both
    Yeah, I feel bad for your severe lack of understanding. We're not on a scum team ever.

Besides, you should be doing other stuff.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

Yeah, I feel bad for your severe lack of understanding. We're not on a scum team ever.

Besides, you should be doing other stuff.
    You've been definitely ignoring banana at times today. I can totally see you two being scum, assuming yzb retracts his claim later

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

You've been definitely ignoring banana at times today. I can totally see you two being scum, assuming yzb retracts his claim later
    Well, mostly because our interaction result in a spiral of shit conducive to not ever solving the game. We had two AFK's (at minimum) and whatever the fuck Duck/Joey were doing, ironically enough.

We've definitely talked enough throughout the game for a clear read to be made.

22. ISO #1222

Well, mostly because our interaction result in a spiral of shit conducive to not ever solving the game. We had two AFK's (at minimum) and whatever the fuck Duck/Joey were doing, ironically enough.

We've definitely talked enough throughout the game for a clear read to be made.
    And because you think that, it's now fine for you to stop trying to act towny, am I correct in believing that?

23. ISO #1223

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

"lol" doesn't help in progressing the game either. Makes one believe you'd like the current gamestate
    I dont think any rational town likes the current gamestate. It's mostly kylo barring shenanigans.

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I don't think it's necessary to play any more mind games at this point to weed out scums, though I appreciate the sentiment.

I'd rather we maintain order and focus on just using the info we have to win this game. We've got 2/3 scums and it'll be ez asf.

If you do this again you're going to take major minus points, given you were annoyed at me for "stirring paranoia about Joey" yesterday (even tho I was fucking right)
    I don't like this

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

Let’s cut to the chase.

I am your [COLOR=][BOLD]F.B.I. Agent[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I checked Joey last night. He is [COLOR=][BOLD]NOT THE SERIAL KILLER[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I have ranked players on their towniness and made a makeshift lynch order. Feel free to give input, obviously.

(Tier A) Gyrlander – Gyrlander has shown an incredible degree of conviction regarding his reads, making it very difficult to imagine him as the Serial Killer. Furthermore, the exact configuration of his reads makes it difficult to imagine what mafia team he could even plausibly fit into. For example, if he were with BC, it would be very risky to maintain a hard townread on BC for so long when it looked very likely for a long while BC would be lynched. If his intention was backing BC, there would be no reason to townread me and Frinckles so hard. He’s also kept thick red reads on the newbies for effectively the entire game.

(Tier A) JoeyDX – Confirmed to not be the Serial Killer. I think we can also reasonably bet on him not being mafia, given how sincerely he seemed to believe in his (admittedly absurd) Frinckles/Banana team for 10 minutes. Even supposing he were were mafia, it’s difficult to imagine who his team member might be, given his interactions. The most plausible might be Kenny, and even that is very tenuous.

(Tier B) Bananacucho – Given the game, I feel less confident about my ability to give an objective read on this slot. A good portion of it is just based on my gut and feelings at this point. He certainly gives off the aura of an initially apathetic then eventually frustrated town, which he can probably fake, and he certainly has had a lot of “towny reactions”, which he could probably also fake. However, I’ll just say fuck it and trust the judgement of the other towns on this, both alive and deceased.

(Tier C) LuckyDucky – There is a lot of precedent for smurf accounts and COMs pretending to be newbies who do not believe in the foundations of scumhunting. That said, talking to him gave me the impression he probably doesn’t fall into this camp. It felt like he went to great lengths to try and make me see his perspective with the movie analogy.

Regardless, he is in my view the most likely candidate for serial killer after Michael and Kenny. His guess that Frinckles would not be a night hit was very suspicious, given he’s read the game and should be aware Frinckles is townread by effectively everyone, even if Frinckles is quite abrasive. A lot of his play, from accusing Joey of being SK to proposing the weird SK strategy could be interpreted as someone doing a bad job of distancing themselves from being SK.

(Tier D) Michael34 – Not much to say

(Tier D) Aamirus/Kenny – Not much to say

If we follow a lynching order like Michael -> Kenny -> Lucky -> BC, the only plausible scenario I can see where we lose is if BC and Duck are both scum (but not mafia together). That said, if we’ve got a day we may as well make the most of it. I imagine Kenny and Michael had defences planned and we may as well give them 24 hours to make those cases, at the very least.
    Am I blind or are you leaving Pringles off

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

Sorry that I couldnt come back befofre EoD. I'm actually a bit I'll and went to sleep ASAP. Once I get up from my bed I'll assess the current situation but so far yzb IS FBI agent and Joey SK.
    Kenny hasnt been convincing at all, aware that he's a liar.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

Weirder stuff has happened.

What's great tho is at this point I literally just need one person we can all agree is almost definitely town to take with me as my town core. I think Gyr and Frinckles do the job, choosing Gyr over Frinckles in a 2v1.
    If you are proven to be agent, Gry+you is good

But we have to make sure it doesnt become 2v2 either

37. ISO #1237

yeah. I was gonna write another post for if Joey is SK. The idea was if Frinckles died there'd probably be a lot of hysteria so I'd open day 2 with this "boom boom, this is what we're gonna do" and kinda restore morale lol. I wrote this one then couldn't be bothered to write the other scenario.
    You were gonna reveal as agent even if you didnt get a guilty check? Why?

38. ISO #1238

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If you are proven to be agent, Gry+you is good

But we have to make sure it doesnt become 2v2 either
    Kenny is almost certainly maf tho, so we only need a towncore of 2.

Also it's not a lw it was just something I wrote hypothetically for a different scenario where Frinckles was killed and Joey was not SK. I only posted it because I was asked for it.

I was shocked that Frinckles wasn't the night kill given how much power he has over the game. Even if you're SK and you have Frinckles' townread right now, eliminating that source of order has so many more benefits than killing a potential scapegoat for SK like michael

39. ISO #1239

You were gonna reveal as agent even if you didnt get a guilty check? Why?
    As the investigator I've gotta make sure I'm in a position where I'm not popular enough to be night killed but not disliked enough to be lynched. There was a major risk of failing on both of those fronts, especially if Frinckles got killed lol.

Also by revealing I presumably would have been able to take command of the game, bring order and line up the lynches optimally after my n2 death.

40. ISO #1240

I'm not even being sarcastic that SK read on Joey was basically play of the game. I borderline sheeped your judgement with my investigation XD
    So

This right here is basically making my gut believe you more lol. You could be manipulating me, and if you're magia fakeclaiming this I dont understand the play but its so fucking mvp if it wins you the game lol

Ill vote to lynch Joey today

41. ISO #1241

As the investigator I've gotta make sure I'm in a position where I'm not popular enough to be night killed but not disliked enough to be lynched. There was a major risk of failing on both of those fronts, especially if Frinckles got killed lol.

Also by revealing I presumably would have been able to take command of the game, bring order and line up the lynches optimally after my n2 death.
    Explain to me what you did day 1 to make yourself unpopular enough to not be night killed

Cause from pringles pov you were practically an untouchable jesus

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

Explain to me what you did day 1 to make yourself unpopular enough to not be night killed

Cause from pringles pov you were practically an untouchable jesus
    I kinda tried to hang back a little and let Pringles be the main character for the night kill, but I admit I didn't excercise enough self-control in getting involved in fights lol.

Also, aside from Pringles I don't think anyone really hard-townread me. I think I did an okay job

45. ISO #1245

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I don't see any way that sprinkles can be town with the things that he posts I just can't.
    Hes likely mafia

I know you wanna lynch mafia over sk but if we mislynch a town we lose if sk hits another town, and sk knows which one of yzb or kenny is agent, so he will

We have to lynch sk today

46. ISO #1246

It's clear that if we don't do it correctly today the SK will kill a citizen, most likely me (as I seem to be the most Town read person). That would result in a 2 v 2 v 1 in which Town has basically no chance of winning.

I'm stating the obvious, but I want to order my thoughts and see that my life is at risk :o

47. ISO #1247

Fuck I was hoping I could convince Joey town wants to work with him and make him confess. I was gonna FPS so hard dammit lol

48. ISO #1248

Yeah it's basically obvious yzb is the real FBI. Kenny isn't putting any effort to this except for the claim because he knows they are screwed.

Also, what a coincidence that Kenny ALSO found the SK. I don't know, I consider it very unlikely.

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250