13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Immortals

@Kira why did you ask for a counter-claim to Kenny's claim? rofl

16. ISO #1316

DAY HAS ENDED! THREAD IS CLOSED AND NO MORE POSTING! STAY TUNED FOR THE END OF DAY POST!! ^_^

FINAL VOTE COUNT FOR DAY 1:

Pestilence (5 [L-4]):
    Ganelon, Wiisp, Light_Yagami, Distorted, blinkskater
    Distorted (5 [L-4]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02, aamirus, Hybrid, Demaris
    Wiisp (1 [L-8]):
    Pestilence
    Demaris (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-8]):
    Numbertwo
    Kenny (2 [L-7]):
    ZergSoupYum, Bahkieh
    Last edited by AIVION; March 30th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #1317

NIGHTFALL HAS ARRIVED AND DAY 1 IS OVER!

With the war raging on, the families came to a standstill near the end of the day. Not one side was letting up, and the bullets were flying everywhere. It was a no barred battle to the finish, and no one could clearly see who the winner would be in the end.
    Meanwhile, near the battle, There was a undercover agent working for the Gandor Family making his rounds. He was disguised as a Gandor family goon, and secretly was ordering his own goons to sabotage one of the Jacuzzi’s distilleries in the nearby district. The main heads of the Jacuzzi gang caught wind of this, and was able to choke out the sneak attack made by the unknown agent.
    Cornered and not sure what to do, the agent fled to a nearby allyway. Realizing he was cornered, he slowly turned around and surrendered to find Jacuzzi and his crew, guns poised and ready to fire upon him.

“w-w-who are you!?! S-SPEAK!” Jacuzzi stifled between his tears, choking his voice.

“…heheh… You can’t kill me. Bullets don’t wound me. You fools are done for!”

Before he could pull out his gun, what seemed like a little kid jumped out of the Jacuzzi’s corner, and pounced upon the now revealed don of the Martillo family, and devoured him within seconds.

“….tastes like cigarette ashes…” The kid said, laughing while he walked through the gang still standing there, puzzled at what just happened.

Distorted was lynched! His role is:

Spoiler : role :

Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)

Distorted left no last will.

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence
    @Kenny
    @ZergSoupYum
    @Falling Foxes
    @Demaris
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)

For all those with a night action, please try to send it to me either Discord DM or PM on the forums 30 minutes before Day 2 starts. Thanks! =)

P.S Last wills ARE allowed! You may make a Last will! :3

Night 1 Ends:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; April 1st, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

18. ISO #1318

Also as a heads up, I'll be at work during when day should start, so expect a very basic day 2 start post in which I'll edit with flavor and make it look super pretty when I get home~

But because of that day start will vary! And I'll be trying to slowly give you guys your feedback as much as I can as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

19. ISO #1319

THE SUN RISES UPON DAY 2 FOR THE BUSY CITY OF NEW YORK!

The Gang returned to the battlefield after a long night’s rest. They regrouped and started going over battle plans for the day, theorizing and crafting up strategies to best the Gandor Family’s operations against them.
    Suddenly, they heard a scream as one of the gang members bursts into the hall, and shouts that there was a murder outside. Hearing the word murder, everyone dropped what they were doing and rushed outside to the scene.
    They see what appears to be the little boy from before, only he was a bloodied mess. Disgusted with what they seen, they ordered a few of their men to take the body away, and to get ready to fight the war that seems to have no end.

Kenny was killed last night! His role is:

Spoiler : Role :

Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)

Kenny Left a Last will, it read:

Spoiler : :

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    I used my ability of devouring an immortal player on Wiisp tonight.

If he is still alive this means he is not immortal. That applies to every citizen and two random TPR, it also applies to neutrals and 2 of the 3 scum roles. There is only one scum role that can be killed by me at this time.

I have Wiisp as a fairly decent scumread locked down right now, he was passive all day, he was townreading me and he never put in any effort to defend me. Instead he even tried to prevent a Distorted lynch, who acted scummy enough for Wiisp to notice. Wiisp was one of the few players who actually not only read but even quoted my posts and agreed to my scumtells about Distorted.

ZergSoupYum is another scumread. Not as active as Wiisp, but he has shown a good understanding of the game, while putting in votes in a way that would require the opposite. His actions just didn’t match his words.

I think MM/Bahkieh could be scum. This is a very weak read however, I’ve already seen him play just as scummy as he is right now as town before, in Converging Realities for example.

Blinkskater is definitely not playing his town game. Really no idea what he’s doing. He often isn’t useful as town as well though, keep that in mind.

Ganelon is acting too scummy to be scum, in Distorted’s words now. I think pretty much nothing that he said all day made any sense at all, he was even consistent at not making any sense. Maybe he is neutral? Seems like a worse nullspot than the usual Efe and the like at least for now.

Mike is null, too. I think Wiisp was pressuring him in a legitimate way however. If Wiisp were to flip scum, Mike would be cleared. Wiisp v Mike is TvS.

Numbertwo posted like 3 times. What the fuck. Did he even vote? He usually hammers whoever.

Foxes doesn’t exist. Very weird, I hope he’ll be more active in the coming days. Foxes is a player who should definitely be looking at today’s votes at least. I believe if he doesn’t that’d be a scumtell. And a decent one too.

Aamirus could be scum, I’m putting her as null for now. Seemed to be hunting townpoints and wasn’t as active in the discussion as I would’ve liked. Naz played that way as scum in Timmy Town. Most importantly though, her play does not hurt the town. Should absolutely not be the lynch before other scums are found.

Pestilence was getting tunneled by Wiisp for the poorest reasons and acted completely towny. Wiisp’s scum flip would clear him, I’m not sure about how it’d be if Wiisp were to flip town. Pestilence just didn’t act scummy for me and his train formed way too easily.

I don’t know Hybrid’s meta. I’m not sure if he has been buddying me or was legit there. For now it’s a townread however, his arguments were good after all.

Demaris’ early play was definitely scummy, by the book it was exactly what you’d expect from caught scum. I was pretty sure he is scum early on. His later emotional reaction changed my mind. The play he has shown at the end would, if he were scum, require a good amount of skill along with a very non-caring personality. It’d have to be fake in a way I would not expect from a friend of AIVION to act. It’d, as a requirement for a scumtell, would even nullify the scumread from earlier. As such I don’t think he is scum.

Yagami is obvious town.

Efe is obvious town.

Alive:
    @Bahkieh
    @Wiisp
    @blinkskater
    @Mike
    @Light_Yagami
    @Numbertwo
    @Hybrid
    @Ganelon
    @Efekannn02
    @Pestilence
    @ZergSoupYum
    @Falling Foxes
    @Demaris
    @aamirus

Dead:
    Distorted = Molsa Martillo (Mafia Traitor)
    Kenny = Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal Slaying Vigilante)

With 14 players alive it is 8 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Ends:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...=cursive&csz=1
    Last edited by AIVION; April 2nd, 2019 at 09:32 AM.

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

except even if i was mafia, he was still the lost wolf, so w/e correlation you think you have they literally dont exist... learn to use your brain @Kenny @Ganelon
    you questioned why Kenny claimed? kenny either dies flips town, and you shade him for not claiming, or he claims we get another chance at lynching scum, and he may or may not die in the night
    Why did u think the claim was poor?

24. ISO #1324

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    alright fuck me. I HARDCLAIM TPR. Either #2 or MM is a scum. Wiisp is confirmed not scum. More on this later, we'll probably have to hardclaim our role eventually since im sure scum would be able to piece it out anyways. Will get back to this game ASAP.
    interesting That you say that since Town does not have a role that can confirm some one is town or scum. only if someone is TPR or not. So please elaborate how you can come in here and make that statement
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

alright fuck me. I HARDCLAIM TPR. Either #2 or MM is a scum. Wiisp is confirmed not scum. More on this later, we'll probably have to hardclaim our role eventually since im sure scum would be able to piece it out anyways. Will get back to this game ASAP.
    for now, before I leave, @Bahkieh @Numbertwo are you going to CC any of the current existing TPR claims, claim to be Majeedah, claim a potential TPR slot, or retract your TPR claims?

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    interesting That you say that since Town does not have a role that can confirm some one is town or scum. only if someone is TPR or not. So please elaborate how you can come in here and make that statement
    Will probably have to address this sooner or later, but I want to see what #2 and bahkieh do first.

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    except even if i was mafia, he was still the lost wolf, so w/e correlation you think you have they literally dont exist... learn to use your brain @Kenny @Ganelon
    you questioned why Kenny claimed? kenny either dies flips town, and you shade him for not claiming, or he claims we get another chance at lynching scum, and he may or may not die in the night
    Why did u think the claim was poor?
    I have Wiisp as a fairly decent scumread locked down right now, he was passive all day, he was townreading me and he never put in any effort to defend me. Instead he even tried to prevent a Distorted lynch, who acted scummy enough for Wiisp to notice. Wiisp was one of the few players who actually not only read but even quoted my posts and agreed to my scumtells about Distorted.

He Said you prevented his lynch He never said you knew he was MAfia He said you made it clear you suspected him also.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

Will probably have to address this sooner or later, but I want to see what #2 and bahkieh do first.
    I am ok with that As long as you do address it.

34. ISO #1334

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Have Info Who Good It Is.. Is Up In The Air..

Only Thing I Can Say Is Ganelon Made No Action But Was Visited By Someone Other Then Me..
    Light is !00% confirmed town.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Im sorry, but do you all realize, that distorted was the lost wolf???

i actively agreed with both kenny's and distorted thoughts at different points in the game
    YES we know he was. Right now Kenny in my eyes I dont know if you are mafia but you are not to be trusted for this day.

42. ISO #1342

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Since Im Confirmed Town.. PM Me Roles & LWs Please..
    Light I know who you are your role with that statement. That is why I am saying you are 100% confirmed town and I know how you play. With your into way you have talked and you giving that info. You are in my Town core.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

I don't know if I'll be able to log in for the rest of this IRL day. What I will say is that for all intents and purposes your town block should be
    us (pestilence)/efe/wiisp/light
    and I definitely want you guys to ISO MM/what Bahkieh posts later; because between #2 and MM one is an evil and one is a TPR (iirc they both claimed TPR, unless I remembered wrong). We can sort from there but please while i'm gone try to peg one of them between these two.

46. ISO #1346

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    YES we know he was. Right now Kenny in my eyes I dont know if you are mafia but you are not to be trusted for this day.
    you are so fake dude, i expressed my thoughts day 1 on your playstyle, u can never get me lynched today, or tomorrow

you have to acknowledge that distorted was a lost wolf

1. Passive all day which is false
    2. I multiple times called them both town/town, and was evaluating both their thoughts, i had enough reason to believe from both their playstyles, that either could be scum
    3. I never tried to prevent a distorted lynch, I wanted to vote pestilence all day, i argued many reason why we should vote him, and other people
    4. Again he is the lost wolf, so even if in his mind he thinks I tried to prevent his lynch, it means literally nothing

47. ISO #1347

I don't know if I'll be able to log in for the rest of this IRL day. What I will say is that for all intents and purposes your town block should be
    and I definitely want you guys to ISO MM/what Bahkieh posts later; because between #2 and MM one is an evil and one is a TPR (iirc they both claimed TPR, unless I remembered wrong). We can sort from there but please while i'm gone try to peg one of them between these two.
    I'm also thinking that we should look at Ganelon, since Distorted was leaning on his viewpoints towards the end of D1.

48. ISO #1348

I'm not sure how I feel about calling Wiisp obvious town/scum for this. I can't think of any role Pestilence would have that would confirm Wiisp so that made it suspicious but other than that what's the scumread really about here?

Bahk/MM seems scummy here. MM claimed that there was a reason to town read Distorted day 1, I keep rereading the setup and can't find a thing other than neutrals and mafia knowing other people's roles and everything else is reliant on night actions. Ganelon backed this up by claiming Kenny's argument against this was "bullshit". Bahk didn't catch up but backed Distorted up anyway by going for Kenny. The only thing I can think happened was MM got a hint of Distorted being the traitor but without him here to explain that I don't know what to make of it. At least Ganelon can explain his retort.

I feel really bad about Ganelon. He was being aggressive against Kenny for no logical reason. The whole fight that Distorted had with Kenny was obviously blown out of proportion in order to distract the thread from looking at anyone else. Ganelon jumped in on that when Distorted's arguments made no sense. The heavy reliance on semantics and contradictions was weak and unfounded and often contradictory in itself.

49. ISO #1349

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Kenny is dead, read his LW in the day start post made by AIVION. He was Czeslaw Meyer.
    i ment wiisp not kenny sorry

50. ISO #1350

pest you are not in town block but the fact Distorted was wanting to lynch you gives you town cred.