S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

I want an explanation on what the deeper meaning behind the friends shitposting was and and what you felt you gleaned from others with it.
    Felt like he was trying to pocket people tbh
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

laughing my ass off at the fact that there's still over 3 hours left on the day 1 countdown

i meant to do this before i went to bed
    -vote dark magician
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    laughing my ass off at the fact that there's still over 3 hours left on the day 1 countdown

i meant to do this before i went to bed
    -vote dark magician
    share a little more reasoning. Matt's reasoning is based on the weak misconception DM thought the Oberon train was a joke until he saw the CC. Instead, DM thought the train was a joke until Unknown showed him Oberon's host-referencing posts and even jumped on the train until Oberon made his BD claim. Matt was probably skimming and missed critical context.

So in other words, sheeping Matt's vote has no solid ground here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #806

share a little more reasoning. Matt's reasoning is based on the weak misconception DM thought the Oberon train was a joke until he saw the CC. Instead, DM thought the train was a joke until Unknown showed him Oberon's host-referencing posts and even jumped on the train until Oberon made his BD claim. Matt was probably skimming and missed critical context.

Fuck it, to be more clear:

1) DM thought voting Oberon a switcher hard claim was nonsense.
    2) Unknown showed DM more of Oberon's posts for context.
    3) DM changed his mind and hopped on the train
    4) Oberon claimed BD
    5) DM unvoted
    6) Martin claimed BD
    7) DM voted Oberon

Matt's version of events misses 2-5.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #807

do u think i'm sheeping matt? bc fuck that guy rn lol

but i will get my reasoning in a sec, let me get DM's ISO open
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #808

what is this post

u posted this after mag claimed switcher after talking abt it for a while

@Frinckles
    also i still want an answer to this because i refuse to believe frinckles is this dumb
    he's likely scum (yesterday anyway - if he was switcher he might not be switcher today)

9. ISO #809

dm iso

Spoiler : iso :
    this was the first scum-smelly post DM made that i caught yesterday:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    So you main focus RN is Switcher over Triad?
    sounds like something a triad would ask lol
    the rest were mostly made around mag's claim and the eod hammer

like trying to defend the switcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Jokes on them if we all HardClaim Switcher the Real Switcher would be too scared to reveal themselves.
    U first
    Jokes on you I already softed it.

Now time to step in the shower
    actually - now that i reread his iso, he might've been switcher yesterday

What exactly did he say? Show me his post.
    Like usually when someone claims an evil role early game, it’s a joke.
    But here’s the real question, if he ain’t the Switcher, is the Switcher on his wagon or off of it?
    how is that the real question? lol

Not just that. I’m pretty sure Triad wouldn’t want to be Switched more then even Town would.
    Like I wouldn’t mind being converted into a Switcher because I enjoy playing Scum more and you don’t need to try as much.
    Now on the opposite spectrum if your Triad and get converted, you will get absolutely fucked over by your other Triad mates and probably lynched the next day.

these don't come from a town perspective

& then he was desperate for dw to hammer early
    But you just said you would hammer a couple minutes ago.

anyway - these are my reasons for voting him. i would've loved to vote him yesterday had i been able to actually fucking post

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Just going to post my LW and head off to IRL bed:

@bakermir , what in the world is your reason for thinking DM is triad? You've said he seems "artificial." What about him being "artificial" is scummy to you? Is there anything else? I applaud you for your independent thinking, but we're going to need to see more here. (for the record, I agree with read as you'll see below, but I want to know where *you're* coming from)
    I've explained this before. Some of their d1 posts felt artificial in tone, some flipfloperry and considered their certain posts to be telegraphing night actions. This is most probably a lost wolf here.

Frinckles is another wolf. DM claims you and Frinckles are partners. If dm is switcher and honest about you and Frinckles being triad then you can be the 4th triad here.

also I explained how this game looks to me on d1. both triad and town can be town1 and town2 here until the very end, we will never know if we don't think outside of the box here. For example; my scumhunting consists of hunting each scum by their role. I don't care if they are scum1 or scum2 as in faction. I only care about their role and make sure that we play accordingly.

Corrupted Assessor is one that we need to not fuck up on, especially since we already ML'd one slot. I am not blaming you guys here for the ML because Oberon made it easier for all but I do find Frinckles and DM the most suspicious from Oberon wagon and I stand behind my reasoning.

1. Frinckles claimed scientist(?) and doesn't even consider checking OBeron(??) and throws a random ass scumlist based on post count(???). I am not even going into their posts here because I know they can only come from scum mindset despite Frinckles claiming it to be their meta and can be misunderstood wrong but I don't believe in town Frinckles this game. if this guy is town then fuck me and my brains out fam..

2. If we look at Oberon posts and the reactions they received, some of the reactions look extremely fake such as DM's. Is DM another VI (with tpr card) or actually a lost wolf? Considering the reactions from other slots, there is uncertainty here.

3. I never considered this game to be same as regular games with informed minority. So that is wrong read from Unknown1234 and others about me. I assume they are wrong on some other reads here too. DM done nothing towny so far. Scum can easily townslip and go with the flow. I didn't townslip so you are wrong @Unknown1234 about that EoD post you've made.. I think I was misunderstood there and DM was riding the same wave right after me which is another hmm for DM

4. We have MAJ+Plu and people still went for MAJ using the excuse of "oberon is annoying" "oberon is anti-town". SO oberon is dead now you fuckers, who is next?

Use the time we have and use plurality to form multiple wolf wagons. we can always let it rand between w/w

voting is our biggest power here and yall fucked up big time d1 with that single slot turbo

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Helz v Frostbit smells like TvT to me.
    Same tbh. His tone was artificial and annoying to me so I pushed back but I don't think he's super scummy for it. It was a bit of mutual probing I think.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    1. Frinckles claimed scientist(?) and doesn't even consider checking OBeron(??) and throws a random ass scumlist based on post count(???). I am not even going into their posts here because I know they can only come from scum mindset despite Frinckles claiming it to be their meta and can be misunderstood wrong but I don't believe in town Frinckles this game. if this guy is town then fuck me and my brains out fam..
    I like to think that if Frinckles were scum he wouldn't show us that much of his hand that quickly but given that scum doesn't know each other, his bullshit claim along with him pocketing people with his friends list might be just the right level of scummy to be signaling other scum.

It was so obvious though that it feels wrong to scumpaint him for it. Buuuut maybe it was supposed to be just a bit obvious in case his fellow scum were a little slow?

idfk, the WIFOM is tripping me up

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What are all the possible reasons there wasn't a scum night kill?

Can the DH be roleblocked? What about this locksmith role?
    if ur gonna ask questions like this, bring answers to the table please. especially since ur asking questions answered in the setup thread....

20. ISO #820

To steal yzb's list and add post #'s:

1) DM thought voting Oberon a switcher hard claim was nonsense. #468
    2) Unknown showed DM more of Oberon's posts for context. #462
    3) DM changed his mind and hopped on the train #486
    4) Oberon claimed BD #492
    5) DM unvoted #499
    6) Martin claimed BD #559
    7) DM voted Oberon #585

yzb claims I missed 2-5... which seems maybe true? I'm not yet convinced by DM's reaction to 2, but I'll agree I definitely missed at least something.

Heading off to D&D now. Back in a few hours, or maybe sooner if I'm on my phone.

btw I was not the switcher D1 and would like everyone here to confirm the same so we can narrow things down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

21. ISO #821

Just going to post my LW and head off to IRL bed:

I... have no words.

Actually, that's not true. WHO HAS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL TOWN ROLES AND THEN HARDCLAIMS SCUM WHILE PRETENDING TO NOT BE AWARE THE ROLE THEY CLAIMED IS SCUM???

Thoughts on various players, in the order these thoughts came to me:
    @Unknown1234 , how in the world were you so confident that Oberon's BD claim was true even after Martin claimed? Were you the Switcher? (and if so, please tell me you switched last night and can tell us the new Switcher)
    @Frinckles , you have a bit to answer for here. Why is your town-to-scum list basically just a list of most-to-least-posts? Why did you allow such an early hammer to go through when you know a longer day could, you know, GET MORE MATERIAL OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU THINK ARE SCUM.

One particular thing I would have liked to see: @Helz , you never came back to answer my question on if you were baiting the Switcher out or actually would have let them live if they revealed. Now that we're here, what is it?

I believe @MartinGG99 's claim. It doesn't make much sense to claim BD in his shoes if he were scum: If Oberon is Switcher, then Oberon was probably getting yeeted anyways and there's still at least one real BD out there who could be "I think at least one of Oberon and Martin are lying." If Oberon is BD as he claimed, then Martin risks getting egg on his face from a BD flip, which he should believe is decently likely if Martin is actually scum. It's not an impossible claim to come up with, but it really seems to come from the perspective of someone who is actually BD. (possible exception on if Martin was Switcher, in which case he was just stalling to get D1 over with? But this seems a bit too risky)

The following thoughts were based on ISOs:
    @deathworlds , you claim you modeled your play after me, but you started playing Mafia before I did. So what did you do before then??? On a serious note, I love you, but you tend to be kind of bad at playing scum. A lot of flailing. Luckily for you I *haven't* seen that this game. So, FROM YOUR META, you seem a bit like townworlds. But given the fact scum don't know each other, I can't give you *that* much credit. btw, if you were online near the hammer, why didn't you stop it so we could get more contribution? (and, you know, wait for me to get back instead of ending D1 after 9 hours and HAVING ME DIE N1 IN MY FIRST GAME IN 3 YEARS.)
    @naz , you made a grand total of 19 posts D1, most of which were fluff. The only real substance you had yesterday was calling Frinckles out on scumreading the low-posters (although that's fairly self-serving) and threatening to hammer Oberon if he sticks to his BD claim. (although you didn't hammer) My question for you is simple: Why shouldn't we put a "give substantive contributions or die" train on you?
    @FrostByte , how was your D&D game? What edition you playing? (I'm a 5th edition guy who used to be really into 4th) I'll be playing some myself today.
    @yzb25 , hi I missed you from 3 years ago. On the one hand, I appreciate you explaining why I'm obviously not scum and why someone who claims scum needs to die. I like that you unvoted when he claimed BD. (but I wish day had been long enough for you to see and react to Martin's counterclaim) But overall, I'm seeing way more passivity in your play than I'd like, and I want you to explain that. You said "I don't wanna share thoughts that may undermine the town." What were those thoughts, and why didn't you want to share them? You also said you were "a little torn between several things rn." What were those things?
    @bakermir , what in the world is your reason for thinking DM is triad? You've said he seems "artificial." What about him being "artificial" is scummy to you? Is there anything else? I applaud you for your independent thinking, but we're going to need to see more here. (for the record, I agree with read as you'll see below, but I want to know where *you're* coming from)
    @Dark Magician ... wtf. You have perhaps the scummiest looking ISOs out there: you start off saying Oberon's Switcher hardclaims out there is obviously a joke and his train is bad... but when he claims BD and gets CC'd you're all ready to hop on board. How does the CC take you from "a vote on you... ...is a Garbage Wagon" to a vote? Here's my theory: You thought Oberon was innocent, his BD claim convinced you even more, and when you saw the chance to yeet someone not on your team, you took it.
    @Renegade , I agree with basically everything you had to say yesterday. We were on the same wavelength in regards to Oberon's "big brain" play being coverup for a slip. (Well... look how that turned out) Your behavior is consistent with with believing Oberon is the Switcher. Buuuut Triad want Switcher dead too, so it's not strongly town-indicative. Nothing I see in your posts makes me feel strongly town or triad one way or the other.x

I'm currently too lazy to go back and ISO Unknown/Frinkles/Helz/Martin. That's retirement for you. Sue me.

If I were alive, I'd be voting Dark Magician.
    First off, how would I know he wasn’t scum? When I seen the post of his that Unknown showed me it was horrific.
    Second, when he claimed BD I was purposely waiting for a CC. Yes I’ll admit that.
    Because I didn’t really trust it.
    Lastly, the Bolded is assuming I’m Scum. Like you don’t even consider that
    1. I defended him in the first place because it seemed like a joke
    2. Got shown a post that was horrific so I voted him for it
    3. Unvoted because he claimed BD but still waiting to see if there is a CC
    4. CC happened so I voted them.

Like the only time I thought he was innocent Is when I thought it was a joke Claim.
    You my Friend are just throwing out assumptions that aren’t real.

22. ISO #822

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    My current reads after Day 1:

Helz

-He noticed the same thing I did when reading into Frinckles' messages and potential signaling. Most people shrugged it off and didn't think much about it, which makes me think he is looking for the same signs as I am when hunting triad.
    -Took a different approach to analyzing the Switcher role. While I thought originally that eliminating it as soon as possible was always the correct play, the fact that he gave it extra thought to consider that it could be better for town to me felt like a genuine mindset.
    -Was actively looking for Triad and not just Switcher, which is something most people weren't doing. This point stands out to me as the strongest one.

A lot of my read comes down to him having similar ideas as me in terms of hunting triad in this game, and very early took an approach to triad hunting as opposed to focusing solely on the Switcher. Unfortunately his interactions with players were limited since he was only around near the beginning of the day, but what I have read on him hasn't made me think he's Triad or Switcher.

yzb25

Very early gameplay gave me the impression that he was town. After looking at his posts regarding the Oberon claim situation, there are a few posts worth mentioning.

#355- His post regarding restarting as to not ruin the experience for everyone doesn't come from a Switcher POV. I also don't see this as triad because flat out calling for a game to end is a bold call for a triad member to make for the same reasons that Oberon expressed concern towards yzb.

#518- His flip on Oberon potentially being town reeks of Towny behavior. He didn't have any hesitation about believing the Bus claim, and didn't stay on it or wait for a potential jump back onto the train. I don't see any scum motivation in his posts at this point.

bakermir
    -He has been consistent with his reading on DM the entire day, did not switch opportunistically onto Oberon.
    -He was throwing around a lot of accusations and drawing attention. From what I understand, bakermir is new and it seems very unlikely he wouldn't be jumping on the Oberon train as a newish triad member who doesn't know their teammates.

MartinGG99
    -The way he reacted around my scum points on him was genuine. He didn't attempt to scum-paint me which he could 100% have done.
    -His reaction towards Oberon shows me he genuinely thought he was switcher and did not believe there were two Bus Drivers. That is how I see it. I would be very surprised if he wasn't Bus Driver so I would never lynch him.

Renegade
    -He had a similar emotional reaction to Oberon and people who weren't convinced on voting him. I don't see it as a scum seeing an opportunity but I see it more as a town actually attempting to push their scum-reads. Renegade leans town for me.

MattZed
    -It seemed like he was being overly friendly with me and others. MattZed mentioned having a gut town-read on me, but hasn't touched on this at all and even asked for a town core (which I take more as a joke but still worth thinking on it). I am a big fan of MattZed and while I may be overthinking it, I do wonder where his intentions are with that.
    -He didn't even blink twice with his vote on Oberon when he claimed. Did not considerit was a joke or anything, he immediately jumped on it. He also mentioned not wanting to lynch early but never removed his vote when a lot of people were on the train (I'd understand if he wasn't coming back but we had more than 3/4 of the day left). I've thought a lot of his analysis has been coming from a town perspective but I am suspicious of him. Neutral as of right now.

naz

She has not done much, spent most of the day telling me to chut up. No read as of right now.

Deathworlds

Deathworlds is my biggest Switcher read right now and I think he should be pressured. He mentions wanting to atleast pass the 24hr mark and then immediately after says he would hammer after finishing reading. It says to me that he didn't care to form reads (very briefly shows reads in hammer vote) and that he could have been potentially lynching so he could swap to another alignment. Switcher lean on DW.

Frostbyte

He has barely spoken, but he had no hesitation to join on Oberon train. Also worth nothing his read on MattZed (his only read besides Oberon potentially) flopped very quickly. Did not seem to focus on anything. Weak Scum-lean but this slot should be pressured.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician seemed to be playing both angles. He was trying to get Frinckles scum-read while at the same time justifying his position on the Oberon train. Nothing from his posts indicated he strongly felt Oberon was Switcher, seemed more jumping off of others posts. Scum-read on DM, and would probably place him as my top suspect for now.

Frinckles

Between his early play of potentially signalling, using his own meta to try to not be scum-read, his very quick role-claim which honestly seemed to be uncalled for (potentially encouraged by yzb's retirement post.) I don't feel like Frinckles did much scum-hunting outside of Oberon, nor did I see much intent to. Strong scum-read.

Yes I did do both angles and try and do multiple things at once to get more out of the day.
    Yes I did.

Alright so I think the current and only case on me is that people feel I jumped on the Oberon wagon correct?
    Well I may not have originally been willing to go on the wagon that part is correct.
    But as I said in my previous post. After being shown what Oberon did and after Martin pinged me with his CC. I voted Oberon.
    Simple.
    Was I not allowed to vote someone I felt was scum?
    Did I have to make a brand new case on why to vote him when I’m voting him for the same reason everyone or at least mostly everyone on his wagon is voting him for?
    Like I understand to an extent why I’m being voted, but I already explained the logic isn’t there as I did imply my intentions to vote them.

23. ISO #823

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I like to think that if Frinckles were scum he wouldn't show us that much of his hand that quickly but given that scum doesn't know each other, his bullshit claim along with him pocketing people with his friends list might be just the right level of scummy to be signaling other scum.

It was so obvious though that it feels wrong to scumpaint him for it. Buuuut maybe it was supposed to be just a bit obvious in case his fellow scum were a little slow?

idfk, the WIFOM is tripping me up
    there is no reason for town to behave that way unless you are frinckles right?

thats why I had him on 90% lol

I still think town!Frinckles could have played that waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

I have a New Lean Town Read.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

31. ISO #831

32. ISO #832

Fuck it, to be more clear:

1) DM thought voting Oberon a switcher hard claim was nonsense.
    2) Unknown showed DM more of Oberon's posts for context.
    3) DM changed his mind and hopped on the train
    4) Oberon claimed BD
    5) DM unvoted
    6) Martin claimed BD
    7) DM voted Oberon

Matt's version of events misses 2-5.

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Re: dm iso

Spoiler : iso :
    this was the first scum-smelly post DM made that i caught yesterday:

the rest were mostly made around mag's claim and the eod hammer

like trying to defend the switcher?

actually - now that i reread his iso, he might've been switcher yesterday

how is that the real question? lol

these don't come from a town perspective

& then he was desperate for dw to hammer early

anyway - these are my reasons for voting him. i would've loved to vote him yesterday had i been able to actually fucking post
    I asked Haiz because to me Scum is scum and it doesn’t really matter but I wanted to see if Haiz was mainly interested in Switcher so that’s why I asked that question.

As for the second, do you not know what a joke is?

I mean we need the who/where before the how.

It is from a Town PoV.
    Although at that time I assumed Traid had a scum chat which made me think that Traid’s main priority would always be Switcher they wouldn’t wanna keep them alive.
    As now that I know they don’t have a scum chat they would still potentially lose the chance to be Traid again.
    Now personally I wouldn’t mind being converted because I have a chance to be a different role which seems fun and if I became the Switcher I wouldn’t have to try as hard either.
    Like a genuinely believe this, even if I wasn’t Town.

I wasn’t desperate for DW to hammer early. You missed the part where he was commenting on someone else hammering so I simply was trying to see if he would retract his hammer after read but he didn’t and he hammered.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

To steal yzb's list and add post #'s:

1) DM thought voting Oberon a switcher hard claim was nonsense. #468
    2) Unknown showed DM more of Oberon's posts for context. #462
    3) DM changed his mind and hopped on the train #486
    4) Oberon claimed BD #492
    5) DM unvoted #499
    6) Martin claimed BD #559
    7) DM voted Oberon #585

yzb claims I missed 2-5... which seems maybe true? I'm not yet convinced by DM's reaction to 2, but I'll agree I definitely missed at least something.

Heading off to D&D now. Back in a few hours, or maybe sooner if I'm on my phone.

btw I was not the switcher D1 and would like everyone here to confirm the same so we can narrow things down.
    Why would the switcher ever claim if they were switcher?
    Also,
    “Maybe true”?
    What’s the suppose to mean?
    I’ve justified my case on me, if you still wish to vote me it would imply at this point your voting me based upon the assumption I’m scum which can be said about anyone.

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

I am being honest.
    Now don’t avoid my question. I answered yours.
    Listen, imma be cool with you because Oberon was a fucking idiot.

If you go down this path I will get you lynched here 10 time out of 10.

If you want to be honest, maybe we don't have to do that.

So I'll ask you again, take your time; What role were you and what role are you?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Listen, imma be cool with you because Oberon was a fucking idiot.

If you go down this path I will get you lynched here 10 time out of 10.

If you want to be honest, maybe we don't have to do that.

So I'll ask you again, take your time; What role were you and what role are you?
    Why? (Bolded)

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Might not be a Full or Slight Read.
    But definitely a Lean because
    1.I was going to ask the same thing to Naz but you asked first
    And
    2.He reads the game and realizes how BS my case is.
    err don't get the wrong idea I scumread you too I just wanted to know if Naz was piggybacking on more vocal players.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    THE FOOLING PARTY

DAY 2 :

No one has left the party during the night, no elimination !

Interesting.

At least one of the players I tried to busdriver last night had their house locked down; I got feedback from that.

So I ended up busdriving no one. Unless I got targeted by an Operator, I therefore may have an idea who was targeted for a kill last night unless the person who was attacked got healed by a war surgeon.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #849

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Interesting.

At least one of the players I tried to busdriver last night had their house locked down; I got feedback from that.

So I ended up busdriving no one. Unless I got targeted by an Operator, I therefore may have an idea who was targeted for a kill last night unless the person who was attacked got healed by a war surgeon.
    There is a decent potential that player who's locked down is the Dragon Head.

Would you mind revealing the 2 players you targeted?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

50. ISO #850

I think Frinckles is suggesting he checked Dark Magician and found that he switched his role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.