S-FM The Cold War III - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3959
  1. ISO #1551
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Swear to god naz if your or blink turn up scum I will never forgive you for this

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Swear to god naz if your or blink turn up scum I will never forgive you for this
    idk if blink is scum so idk why you would hold a grudge against me for it lol. I've said several times that I'm not sure on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1553

Given how many people are townreading naz and scumreading me, I agree to my own lynch. I seriously have no fucking clue what is happening this game and I want to know wtf is going on. Pull the trigger, this setuo is giving me the headache. Lynch me or lynch MM.
    trying to pull that one as distorted did last game?

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    There is virtually nothing pro scum about my role claim. If I was scum claiming the lookout/detective role I would have to implicate a team mate the following day with a lead to seem semi credible. And that is only half of the job, I have to say who visited them as well. The moment either one of us flip scum the other person is going down the drain too. The only way this would work as a scum would for some ungodly reason guess who someone visited (i could confirm this with scum night chat) AND who visited them. That's such a huge fucking leap to make that it's retarded to even attempt that. I'd also be outting my scum mate as a power role. Forcing a scum mate to be revealed day 2? LOL. This is also under the assumption that I am doing without consulting any of my scum mates either. Who would do that? I would seriously love to see this setup played with scum fake claiming Sleeper Agent day 1 lmao.

The people that are voting me are either people that cannot think too much on the situation and just see my claim and think SCUM, case closed... or are actually scum frothing at the mouth at a potential free lynch. Those people were MM, Naz and Fielzanks. Naz has kinda forced herself to stay true to that path with how much fucking time she has spent calling me scum it would be next level scum to just stop accusing me. MM seems opportunistic with this situation. Fielzanks wall posts breaking all wifom screams scum to me because I honestly read it as him seeing my claim as bullshit and maybe trying to force a CC on my role claim, pitting two town together? Aamirus made a read on his wall post which echos the same thoughts as mine. The post at face value screams pro town but what it did was just deconstruct a lot of the game. Making the game as confusing for scum is very important, why the fuck make things obvious for them? This is the biggest issue I have with him regarding me. He attempted to shatter all wifom regarding my claim. Why? Because you thought it was a shit play? There are numerous new people in this FM that could theoretically fall for it.

-vote Fielzanks
    Fucking hell FINALLY. You've made me wait 100s of fucking posts for this shit.

I'd tell you that this post is way too late, but given your patience drew Fielz to push you even though he explicitly stated the town/neutral motivation for the move, I guess that makes up for it. The bait was obvious as fuck given the way you framed the claim in response to Mago was literally comical and you followed up with loads of mocking emoticons, but I guess we all have off days and it managed to do something productive anyway.

I'd criticize you for your snarky 1/2 line contributions (for the most part) following the claim which do not represent the town meta I saw of you last game, but I guess that made you better low-hanging-fruit.

I started getting paranoid that there may be more layers of WIFOM than I originally anticipated to your claim and you were using the claim as a way to fade into the background after making it and getting Unknown's approval (who would understand it and back you as scum), but this has reassured me the Unknown/Rumox conspiracy is probably wrong.

I thought the part where you literally talked about your lw made it kinda obvious unless you're deliberately planning to get lynched LOL. I refuse to believe Fielz did not see the town-POV to your play.

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

first of all, THANK YOU.

Secondly, I can agree with what you said about MM. I had said a few posts back that out of my "white knights" I would lynch MM today, (and I said meh to blink and that I wanted to save Fielz lynch)

i'm gonna go back and sit in the back seat (and keep working.....lol) i'd like to hear what everyone else has to say

i will lynch rumox or mm (or Mag mostly to get rid of him lol it will be dangerous later in the game with how confused he is and unfortunately if i am left alive he will go against me) today

doc on me

kthxbye
    I'm in a weird position where I'm alternating between present and past, so sorry if I'm missing key details, but it seems like Rumox still hasn't stated the truth.

Rumox is clearly not Sleeping Agent. He's given various hints that the claim was fake. I hate to butt in on his strategy but I'm not convinced anything productive will come from keeping up the chaos. He was trying to bait people.

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558

No it doesn’t LOL

This game has given me a certain degree of brain damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

I started getting paranoid that there may be more layers of WIFOM than I originally anticipated to your claim and you were using the claim as a way to fade into the background after making it and getting Unknown's approval (who would understand it and back you as scum), but this has reassured me the Unknown/Rumox conspiracy is probably wrong.

I thought the part where you literally talked about your lw made it kinda obvious unless you're deliberately planning to get lynched LOL. I refuse to believe Fielz did not see the town-POV to your play.
    I did see the town-POV and I believe the town-POV of that to be bad even though it can be seen as valid. There's more to gain to claim that as scum than to do that as town, for various reasons even if these reasons are dismissed by rumox. I do not think that this claim was actually pro-town at all and that it helped, and what prove my point is that it led to a huge push on naz which was useless since she's town. Would have we been digging into blink/MM/mag without that? Yes we would. What did that accomplish? Reveal naz and divide town into two groups.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

bliiiink-😍😍😍
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1563

It was not for fun; do not twist my fucking words. I did to put myself as LHF, and you guys are reaching for me atm. Objevtice accomplished.
    Okay I'm nowhere near caught up but I've read a little bit here and there and I never once said that we need to get the SK I was against that I said that's what Mafia would want to do also I said earlier that you come off as phony and your post posts seemed fake was I not right in that since you staged your a little meltdown also I never pushed for your Lynch I said you were acting scummy as hell and we're more than likely scum and an idiot what did I push you? No. Also what better scum defense for you would be then to play by your meta acting all confused and flip floppy. You can't form opinions of your own somebody said I was scummy so you said yes yes yes hes so scummy idk what blinks doing blink doesnt play like this. Wrong this is how I play Everyday one and everybody knows it I don't buy your fake ass act and if I was Trotsky I would put a bullet in your head

14. ISO #1564

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Well who do you think is scum right now Unknown?
    My lynch pool right now consists of in order: Fielzanks, aamirus, MM, and blinkskater. If someone outside of that pool is being put up for lynch, then there better be a damn good reason for it.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1565

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    -vote Unknown1234

Explain yourself.
    Your push on rumox has proven to be way too desperate and just appears you’re trying to get rumox to either

1.) claim a real role

Or

2.) get a lynch on him despite the current information that I have posted refuting your comments, none of which seems to catch your interest.

16. ISO #1566

blinkskater, would you still lynch rumox despite the new situation that has developed from him backing off his claim? Because I think he’s less scummy than he was before he claimed and yet Fielzanks seems to be pushing him even more.

17. ISO #1567

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Okay I'm nowhere near caught up but I've read a little bit here and there and I never once said that we need to get the SK I was against that I said that's what Mafia would want to do also I said earlier that you come off as phony and your post posts seemed fake was I not right in that since you staged your a little meltdown also I never pushed for your Lynch I said you were acting scummy as hell and we're more than likely scum and an idiot what did I push you? No. Also what better scum defense for you would be then to play by your meta acting all confused and flip floppy. You can't form opinions of your own somebody said I was scummy so you said yes yes yes hes so scummy idk what blinks doing blink doesnt play like this. Wrong this is how I play Everyday one and everybody knows it I don't buy your fake ass act and if I was Trotsky I would put a bullet in your head
    This type of post is what I would honestly expect scum to say. The fact that in this entire post instead of directly refuting his claims and explanation your positions, you attack his meltdown act and justify it, you back off of saying you didn’t want to lynch him (Yet, you said he was scummy, so clearly you had some intent to lynch him otherwise he would be a null or town read). The WORST part out of all of this, is how you use your meta argument to defend yourself. I rarely ever see a town player use their own meta to defend themselves, as acknowledging it yourself makes the entire point moot. One of the reasons I still don’t like the reads Mm has done is because it’s pure Meta.

18. ISO #1568

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Your push on rumox has proven to be way too desperate and just appears you’re trying to get rumox to either

1.) claim a real role

Or

2.) get a lynch on him despite the current information that I have posted refuting your comments, none of which seems to catch your interest.
    You're refuting my refutations of rumox refutations of my accusations. It's becoming a bix complex don't you think?
    I'm not trying to get a role from him; he's just the safest lynch I see because no one come close as scummy as him in my eyes for his actions.
    Do you think my agenda is to force town to misslynch a rando citizen?

19. ISO #1569

blinkskater, would you still lynch rumox despite the new situation that has developed from him backing off his claim? Because I think he’s less scummy than he was before he claimed and yet Fielzanks seems to be pushing him even more.
    No and I never said I wanted to lynch him the first place I said he was a 50/50 read I don't know where you get your information from

20. ISO #1570

This type of post is what I would honestly expect scum to say. The fact that in this entire post instead of directly refuting his claims and explanation your positions, you attack his meltdown act and justify it, you back off of saying you didn’t want to lynch him (Yet, you said he was scummy, so clearly you had some intent to lynch him otherwise he would be a null or town read). The WORST part out of all of this, is how you use your meta argument to defend yourself. I rarely ever see a town player use their own meta to defend themselves, as acknowledging it yourself makes the entire point moot. One of the reasons I still don’t like the reads Mm has done is because it’s pure Meta.
    You obviously don't know how how I look at the game then and if I fit right into your scum reads you should probably Lynch me so I can see your reaction oh my God he was so scummy to me though when I flip town waaaaah i swear its cuz hes a bad player and im a good player waaaaah

21. ISO #1571

You're refuting my refutations of rumox refutations of my accusations. It's becoming a bix complex don't you think?
    I'm not trying to get a role from him; he's just the safest lynch I see because no one come close as scummy as him in my eyes for his actions.
    Do you think my agenda is to force town to misslynch a rando citizen?
    Yes, I do believe right now that you are taking advantage of this situation and are trying to manipulate the town into lynching someone I strongly believe is playing like a town that wanted to take a hit.

I think it’s even scummier that you talk about him being the safest lynch. In my eyes, I see this more as an attempt to get an easy lynch off because of where rumox has put himself. Is he confirmed Town? Not at all, but there have been way too many people who have been eager to lynch him other than myself, Magoroth (who I’m very convinced is Town) and Yzb25 (who made strong points agreeing with myself about why rumox is Town).

NOBODY has ever told me why a scum player would claim sleeper agent, then retract it. I cannot see any reasons why sleeper agent would be an ideal role to claim, so yes, I am strongly against a lynch on rumox.

I rarely trust my gut and it’s usually right. I don’t think I can vote rumox today, if at all.

22. ISO #1572

No and I never said I wanted to lynch him the first place I said he was a 50/50 read I don't know where you get your information from
    Your reads list had me and Fielzanks as your 50/50, and if you scum-read someone then you have intention of lynching him. That is the whole point of having scum-reads, because you think you’re scum.

Wow.

23. ISO #1573

Your reads list had me and Fielzanks as your 50/50, and if you scum-read someone then you have intention of lynching him. That is the whole point of having scum-reads, because you think you’re scum.

Wow.
    Your wrong rumox was my 50/50 and you and feels where my to town need to be Town reads so go fuck yourself and have a nice day

24. ISO #1574

1.) claim a real role

Or

i dunno man, he kind of did say all day that he was waiting for it to get closer to EoD to push rumox, and that he wanted rumox's lynch...

25. ISO #1575

Your wrong rumox was my 50/50 and you and feels where my to town need to be Town reads so go fuck yourself and have a nice day
    ...I’m not talking about rumox what the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read what I said?

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

Yes, I do believe right now that you are taking advantage of this situation and are trying to manipulate the town into lynching someone I strongly believe is playing like a town that wanted to take a hit.

I think it’s even scummier that you talk about him being the safest lynch. In my eyes, I see this more as an attempt to get an easy lynch off because of where rumox has put himself. Is he confirmed Town? Not at all, but there have been way too many people who have been eager to lynch him other than myself, Magoroth (who I’m very convinced is Town) and Yzb25 (who made strong points agreeing with myself about why rumox is Town).

NOBODY has ever told me why a scum player would claim sleeper agent, then retract it. I cannot see any reasons why sleeper agent would be an ideal role to claim, so yes, I am strongly against a lynch on rumox.

I rarely trust my gut and it’s usually right. I don’t think I can vote rumox today, if at all.
    The only reason I can see is a WIFOM one :
    He knew that by claiming sleeper agent, people will think he is a shitizen trying to help town, so as a scum, he would have earned a lot of town points doing it. Then backpedaling saying it was to bring up confusion in the scum team and protect the real TPR. Or he could have kept his claim and claim D2 being rbed.

28. ISO #1578

Listen, I really believe you're a town player. You've been in my list of town-read people for a while, fallen into neutral and climbing back to town-read for me. Just imagine for a moment that I am town but heavily influenced by my read on rumox, and such, useless to town. What would the mafia team be? The remaining MM-Blink-Aaamrius ? What would be alignment indicative that I'm mafia; and not SK? I'm going to side with you later in the game, but right now our opinions are opposite. it doesnt mean one of us is mafia, simply that our take on the game is totally different. You've been reading Blink as scum for things he would do as town, that I cannot do; it's closer to NAI for me. Do you think Mag's extreme confusion and (second?) breakdown plus his constant sheeping is town play?

29. ISO #1579

imo, i do think rumox is *a* safe lynch because i think i can safely say he is 100% not lenin/trotsky with that claim he made about sleeperagent.

(* note i said a safe lynch, not the safest lynch )

additionally, several of us have indicated why it was scummy but you have chosen to ignore us and continue to say no one is backing up claims. why you are doing this is because you are a) a misguided towny, like Mag b) scum c) ?????????????selectively reading

30. ISO #1580

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    He knew that by claiming sleeper agent, people will think he is a shitizen trying to help town, so as a scum, he would have earned a lot of town points doing it. Then backpedaling saying it was to bring up confusion in the scum team and protect the real TPR. Or he could have kept his claim and claim D2 being rbed.
    this is at least the second time Lenneth has explained this @Unknown1234

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

"Naz is a townread for me. However, I don't townread her because "lol this is Naz town meta so confirmed". That's dumb, because she's clearly aware of her own meta, and her personality doesn't exactly seem shy, so she wouldn't have a problem acting aggro as scum.
    "-quoted from yzb25

And that is what were one of the things I kept thinking about while having some stuff to attend to.

Also, even if one is shy, that one can act as it does wishes.

Also, here a hint of mine:

The people who are evil and and the categorization of theirs (so you know the townread, neut, scum kind of assumption stuff or whatever) may be done in a way to decrease the chance of third party personnel suspecting anything, because that evil one may mix up the chart of his/hers. Just wanted to shared it, it is an ambiguous way.

I bet most of you already knew of that thing, it just had not received the light of the sun before that.

33. ISO #1583

That being said, I am inclined to believe it was mostly the rule "No personal attacks on players" was just being constantly violated for that portion of the day by half the lobby (and I did violate the no editing posts rule so I'm not trying to be a rules whore, I only properly read them after naz pointed out that I did that ). AKA: this was just people bitching at each other with no benefit to the game.
    LOL welcome to Forum Mafia gurl enjoy your stay XD

...ugh... sorry for shitposting... I'll get back to my job T_T

34. ISO #1584

Listen, I really believe you're a town player. You've been in my list of town-read people for a while, fallen into neutral and climbing back to town-read for me. Just imagine for a moment that I am town but heavily influenced by my read on rumox, and such, useless to town. What would the mafia team be? The remaining MM-Blink-Aaamrius ? What would be alignment indicative that I'm mafia; and not SK? I'm going to side with you later in the game, but right now our opinions are opposite. it doesnt mean one of us is mafia, simply that our take on the game is totally different. You've been reading Blink as scum for things he would do as town, that I cannot do; it's closer to NAI for me. Do you think Mag's extreme confusion and (second?) breakdown plus his constant sheeping is town play?
    Honestly, if you ended up being Town, then my reads and this entire game would be fucked up because I can’t accurately put 3 people into a scum team. I’m trying really hard, but none of this is making sense.

I thought originally MM and Naz could easily be scum with one of the previous inactive people (stated my suspicion with host meta previously) being the third scum. But because that idea is falling through, the only team that makes sense to me would be with you and blinkskater, following either David or Dunna. You both seem to be on the same page which has come out of nowhere, and I still can’t begin to understand why you see rumox as scum.

Also, what makes you say we will both be alive later in the game, necessarily? Seems like a weird comment to make unless you control one of the night kills.

I don’t think you’re neutral, because you’re putting your opinion all over the place on people. I’m not focused on finding the neutral regardless, so if you ended up being neutral then I wouldn’t be that upset about lynching you.

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

I noticed it the second time he posted it, but when you read on your phone all the time and have shitty school internet, it’s easy to miss or forget single posts.

That being said, I think there’s a lot more Town motivation behind it than scum motivation. And I’ve already explained how I would expect scum to play it out, and rumox has been way too easygoing and chill for it to feel like manipulation to me.

The scenario is possible, I will admit that though.

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

By the way, should we not talk about TheGodDavid?
    He has just a bit more post than Distorted and I have actualy no clues about if he is town or scum. @TheGodDavid what's up dude? I see you lurking !
    He’s a new player, but his slot really has been making me feel like he’s a scared scum. I could see Town substance earlier when we asked him about his reads, but it wasn’t a lot and hasn’t been consistently updated.

39. ISO #1589

Dunna you need to stop making these types of comments. I don’t need to explain this again.

40. ISO #1590

imo, i do think rumox is *a* safe lynch because i think i can safely say he is 100% not lenin/trotsky with that claim he made about sleeperagent.

(* note i said a safe lynch, not the safest lynch )

additionally, several of us have indicated why it was scummy but you have chosen to ignore us and continue to say no one is backing up claims. why you are doing this is because you are a) a misguided towny, like Mag b) scum c) ?????????????selectively reading
    I’m glad you commented on this. To me, personally, I feel like the town influence outweighs the scum influence on this claim based on the delivery. I think if scum had planned to make this claim, they may have put effort in.

I’m not going to say there’s no reason to vote him, as Lenneth and you have both made good points, but I’m not going to stop saying that I think there’s more Town motivation than scum motivation. Can you see that?

41. ISO #1591

I'm done dealing with your storytelling ass go cry in a corner somewhere because you're so frustrated and don't want to play because the mean people hurt your feelings I will no longer be responding to your posts
    None of this is accurate lol. But cry more. All this does is add to my scum-read if you trying to appeal to emotion.

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

Honestly, if you ended up being Town, then my reads and this entire game would be fucked up because I can’t accurately put 3 people into a scum team. I’m trying really hard, but none of this is making sense.

I thought originally MM and Naz could easily be scum with one of the previous inactive people (stated my suspicion with host meta previously) being the third scum. But because that idea is falling through, the only team that makes sense to me would be with you and blinkskater, following either David or Dunna. You both seem to be on the same page which has come out of nowhere, and I still can’t begin to understand why you see rumox as scum.

Also, what makes you say we will both be alive later in the game, necessarily? Seems like a weird comment to make unless you control one of the night kills.

I don’t think you’re neutral, because you’re putting your opinion all over the place on people. I’m not focused on finding the neutral regardless, so if you ended up being neutral then I wouldn’t be that upset about lynching you.
    To be honest, I'm also struggling to make a complete team of scum, either way I'm looking at. I can piece two people together, and the third link will ALWAYS be weak. For that, I think that some arguments that happened were between members of the mafia, or that one of the inactives (David; 2 replacements) contain a mafioso. yzb came off as a good towny to me, Dunna is difficult to understand and David being a newbie is somewhat being left off. The probability of an argument between members of the mafia is however very strong as some interactions were strange.
    Blink and I haven't really interacted except for friendly banter, and that may have been why you've seen us being 'on the same page' but I do think we aren't that much close to be honest. I highly townread MM while Blink neutral read me; but we both want to lynch rumox for reasons you do not understand (I'll explain into details further below using one of your previous trails of thought).
    I'm sure we'll be together atleast day two because Mag won't have the balls to execute me tonight, and I don't see the mafia going at you (that would put immediate shade into me/mm/blink basically; which in turn will put shade into the ones who wanted to accuse us with that kill, thus negating the purpose of that). My day 2 post will be horrendously long, but atleast I'm almost certain I'll be able to solve the game there.

As for Rumox, you have dismissed Blink's post about him using self-meta. (And dismissed a lot of meta reads). I agree that meta reads should not be the base of a vote; nor self-meta is a meaningful defense (it's quite scummy in factif you have nothing to say except that). But rumox is defending himself using GAME meta. What would a game meta be? It's knowing the implications of claims, for example. When MM claimed Castro, he used game meta to lure the real castro out (too bad the role wasnt in game, uh?). Rumox has basically done that. He used his sleeper agent claim while fully knowing that he would gain a huge town block for this, since any scum would be way too afraid of putting themself into the spotlight, especially a role that can be harmful to town. But if I (and you) can think about that, why couldn't he? That's basically my point on that. While there was a little possibility that fake claiming sleeper agent was to eat a bullet; any competent mafia would have not wasted abilities when the WIFOM still stand. rumox also acknoledged the fact that this one strat would work on a team composed of newbies. Would you do something as risky as putting turmoil into town just for the probability that the scum team is full of noobs? I don't think rumox would think that badly of other players. So while he claimed Sleepr Agent, he knew fully what he was getting into. Retracting that claim means he's now afraid to take the consequences of the risky plays he made, which throw the whole thing in the toilet, rendering it useless. That, plus a lack of scumhunting (he just dished out at naz and me, basically?) makes him fall into my high scum category. But naz said he can gamethrow like that as town too, so I should be cautious about that.

44. ISO #1594

I’m glad you commented on this. To me, personally, I feel like the town influence outweighs the scum influence on this claim based on the delivery. I think if scum had planned to make this claim, they may have put effort in.

I’m not going to say there’s no reason to vote him, as Lenneth and you have both made good points, but I’m not going to stop saying that I think there’s more Town motivation than scum motivation. Can you see that?
    Yes, that's fine, believe what you want about rumox. We aren't trying to change your mind, but we have the right to our own individual opinions as well. Everyone who has seen a potential scum tactic from the claim has given you reasons PLENTY of times as why they have seen it that way, just as you have given the same reason over and over again. YOU are the one who has been dragging this along, as you REPEATEDLY ASK "why is rumox scum". I moved on from this a long time ago.

But when I said "i don't know why you are doing this" I was talking about you literally disregarding half of our posts and saying NOTHING has been brought to me to show me there could be even a slight scum motivation, NO ONE is providing evidence, blah blah blah. Mag also said the exact same thing earlier and has ignored many posts. Neither of y'all responded to my iso. You both are very stubborn with ignoring us and it is not helping town at all. Asking the same question and dragging everyone back to the same old issue is holding the conversation back and drowning out other posts. I feel so bad for yzb because he was catching up but you guys kept hammering the same nail. Can you see that?

45. ISO #1595

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Well, I don't know what is the problem of yours with the commenting style of mine, but I'll continue with it.
    I don't understand his issue with it either, but Dunna you're fishy lol welcome to my serial killer slot.

46. ISO #1596

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Well, I don't know what is the problem of yours with the commenting style of mine, but I'll continue with it.
    I think he's kinda not liking that you replaced an afk to do shitposts. But if he really bother you, just dish out the fact that he hates women and bullies you.

47. ISO #1597
    Ganelon

Ok, I've calmed down now. I no longer wish to be replaced. I've thought things over and I want to apologize to some people for my retarded behavior, LOL.
    I don't trust blinkskater; everything he's been doing points to him having a hidden agenda and sowing chaos and discord.

-vote blinkskater

I feel I will always be constantly flip-flopping until I can actually back up my gut reads with some actual information. And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I am going to do.

48. ISO #1598
    Ganelon

I also need to see how and why the entire town started crushing in on itself.

49. ISO #1599

I am not doing shitposts, I've actually put some light to some ignored topics lol. If that is shitposting, I will cease my operations, good to see that someone else is just as mature as him, and trying to get sympathy by jumping to the other side of the fence... Whatever, good thing is that I have an irrelevant role.

50. ISO #1600
    Ganelon

I'm done dealing with your storytelling ass go cry in a corner somewhere because you're so frustrated and don't want to play because the mean people hurt your feelings I will no longer be responding to your posts
    Wat