S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 2399
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    What part of it? He did shower contempt on DD as town a couple games ago. The sense of humor fits too.

Is there something I'm missing?
    I've never seen Yuki appeal to emotion by complaining about the game and saying that he is willing to be lynched. It seems like he went out of his way to look Town with a post that doesn't make sense given what his position was.

2. ISO #1152

Does noone else get the same vibe I got from Cancer regarding that PTB fiasco? Am I a twat for finding it really fucked up that the guy intentionally provoked PTB for no good reason? If he's town, he should at least understand how poking PTB with a stick is a terrible idea because he nearly just got fucking mislynched by a train PTB rallied.

3. ISO #1153

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    So after finishing reading, Ive concluded that this is the most cancerous D1 ive ever been involved in - probably due to the sheer number of players in the games (archons 'n' all). I imagine that the big FMs must be similar. Anyways, people throwing the most bs into the mix are probably scum as theyre looking to disinterst/confuse players, thus leading to a mislynch. That in conjuction with my want to policy - il be vote
    -vote God Emperor Trudeau
    I almost do find this as a sign. Keep in mind the first post today about being happy it's less messy.

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Does noone else get the same vibe I got from Cancer regarding that PTB fiasco? Am I a twat for finding it really fucked up that the guy intentionally provoked PTB for no good reason? If he's town, he should at least understand how poking PTB with a stick is a terrible idea because he nearly just got fucking mislynched by a train PTB rallied.
    I'm legit voting the guy because of this. I haven't clarified where I stand on FA now, but SJ definitely feels way worse. I don't like his response to me making the shortest of small talk with FA either, in a game filled with pages of shitposting. The guy's predator ratings are too much.

-vote cancer

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I don't mind if I die. This game gave me cancer, if you can put me out of misery, that would be great since I don't have to spend almost 2 days reading these shitposting again
    Going to call this out a second time, this is NOT normal.

Yuki says at EOD that he doesn't mind being lynched when he has no votes on him. I see no reason why Yuki would expect himself to be lynched or need to say this out loud other than to seem like he is "taking. One for the team"

Secondly, it's Day 1 which also makes no sense for him to say he is willing to be lynched.

Okabe and Yuki both complained about GET and their terrible play, and now he is dead and sanitized without a last will. Can we notice everyone in this game?

17. ISO #1167

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    yzb during day 1 I asked cancer a question about what is the reason their poking both parties involved in drama (ptb and SW)

and SJ answered me back with "cause I can read emotions better"

can you please go back - find the arguments and read them again and give me your impression?
    I'll start in 2 minutes when the clock strikes half past. I'm still free until then.

@Cancer (SJ) also mentioned having a super secret reason to scumread Trudeau in one wall, and said he "hopes they slip". He may as well reveal these thoughts now, given Trudeau's dead.

18. ISO #1168

Ahh, you made a post preemptively exempting trying to exploit PTB's personality to cause shit, showing you planned to play like this from the beginning and this wasn't just you impulsively indulging in winding PTB up.

This completely flips my read on you. You're basically confirmed now.

Is this why you went into red-alert mode when I mentioned not being sure about what train to join yesterday and you were like "OMG HE'S PREEMPTIVELY NORMALIZING HIS SHEEPING!!!"? Is it because you were projecting your own strategies as scum onto me?
    Is this sarcasm? Am I supposed to reply to this? I can't tell.

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    This doesn't feel like Yuki. Anyone else not like this post?
    1.this is my test week, if I have to ignore most heated post yesterday. I am sorry for that, yes it's true RLVG said am I TL;DR (too long, didn't read) yes I am
    2. I don't like the vote on RLVG since day 1 and I still keep it
    3. RLVG reveal you instead of other jailor, not that I mean RLVG trust you less, it's just I want to ask if you're going to jail tonight, who's you going to pick?
    4. Thank you for paying attention on me, at least it's not making me feels like a ghost in this game >)o.o)^

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

21. ISO #1171

Yuki says at EOD that he doesn't mind being lynched when he has no votes on him. I see no reason why Yuki would expect himself to be lynched or need to say this out loud other than to seem like he is "taking. One for the team"

Secondly, it's Day 1 which also makes no sense for him to say he is willing to be lynched.

Okabe and Yuki both complained about GET and their terrible play, and now he is dead and sanitized without a last will. Can we notice everyone in this game?
    Btw, so you're going to waste your day lynching me and okabe? I only hope if you're a real mafia, you're not going to give 2 free bus ticket for scum to kill (4 KPN I assume?)

v)o.o)^

22. ISO #1172

1.this is my test week, if I have to ignore most heated post yesterday. I am sorry for that, yes it's true RLVG said am I TL;DR (too long, didn't read) yes I am
    2. I don't like the vote on RLVG since day 1 and I still keep it
    3. RLVG reveal you instead of other jailor, not that I mean RLVG trust you less, it's just I want to ask if you're going to jail tonight, who's you going to pick?
    4. Thank you for paying attention on me, at least it's not making me feels like a ghost in this game >)o.o)^
    We had revealed yesterday, so it's not like he revealed us. He was confirming our role so we weren't miss lynched.

Can you form any scum reads on people right now? If not can you look at some?

23. ISO #1173

Also, Whad has completely disappeared. I'm less worried about him right now because of how much attention he's had but people need to look into these people and stop worrying about only a few people.
    I respect this man, but at the same time that's not a reason to neglect the people that are actually fucking talking and we can actually build reads on. Cancer is acting dodgy as hell.

Anyway, I'm going to go reread. You may not see me again for a couple hours.

Bye.

24. ISO #1174

Btw, what's(normal) for Yukinii not to be a Yuki? v(O.o(<?!?!?

v)o.o)^

25. ISO #1175

Btw, so you're going to waste your day lynching me and okabe? I only hope if you're a real mafia, you're not going to give 2 free bus ticket for scum to kill (4 KPN I assume?)
    I haven't said who I am entirely focused on, but that I am not accepting people to ignore slots not involved as much.

Why do you defend Okabe in this post? How/why do you know what's up with him?

26. ISO #1176

I respect this man, but at the same time that's not a reason to neglect the people that are actually fucking talking and we can actually build reads on. Cancer is acting dodgy as hell.

Anyway, I'm going to go reread. You may not see me again for a couple hours.

Bye.
    Cancer isn't going anywhere, and we aren't even halfway through day 2 so that's really lazy of you to say. I don't see why these people aren't any less sketchy just because they haven't been talking. What you just said would give scum a freebie because they are never around to discuss.

27. ISO #1177

I haven't said who I am entirely focused on, but that I am not accepting people to ignore slots not involved as much.

Why do you defend Okabe in this post? How/why do you know what's up with him?
    Btw, who's Okabe? I didn't see him in the middle of shitstorm yesterday, it's he/she a little bit lurking or avoid heat topic like me?

v)o.o)^

28. ISO #1178

We had revealed yesterday, so it's not like he revealed us. He was confirming our role so we weren't miss lynched.

Can you form any scum reads on people right now? If not can you look at some?
    If there's a funny reason to (doubt)? I would believe Firebringer look scummy, well.....most of the game he flipped scum. (Discrimination?!?!? Sorry v)o.o)> but you're cool)

v)o.o)^

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

If there's a funny reason to (doubt)? I would believe Firebringer look scummy, well.....most of the game he flipped scum. (Discrimination?!?!? Sorry v)o.o)> but you're cool)
    Firebringer seemed more likely to be Town this game to me. I don't see why him being scum more often means he's scum this game though.

32. ISO #1182

I think I know who should be protected tonight....

v)o.o)^

33. ISO #1183

Firebringer seemed more likely to be Town this game to me. I don't see why him being scum more often means he's scum this game though.
    I remember someone yesterday said only scum is trying to be town, the real town hunting scum instead. Yes?

v)o.o)^

34. ISO #1184

Cancer isn't going anywhere, and we aren't even halfway through day 2 so that's really lazy of you to say. I don't see why these people aren't any less sketchy just because they haven't been talking. What you just said would give scum a freebie because they are never around to discuss.
    We have votes on Cancer. Cancer isn't going anywhere. Cancer is a viable scumread. Yes I'm lazy. I want to win with the easiest strategy. I'll get back to the lurkers when we establish this whole Cancer-FA thing. It's still unresolved.

We can put votes on Yuki and Gyrlander later and they'll easily start coughing up. We can do it to today if we like, but after this Cancer thing is resolved. Right now you're dividing our attention.

I reckon we can forgo the lynch, pull some kidnapper shenanigans 'n' make two executions tonight. We can have our Cancer and eat it man.

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

We have votes on Cancer. Cancer isn't going anywhere. Cancer is a viable scumread. Yes I'm lazy. I want to win with the easiest strategy. I'll get back to the lurkers when we establish this whole Cancer-FA thing. It's still unresolved.

We can put votes on Yuki and Gyrlander later and they'll easily start coughing up. We can do it to today if we like, but after this Cancer thing is resolved. Right now you're dividing our attention.

I reckon we can forgo the lynch, pull some kidnapper shenanigans 'n' make two executions tonight. We can have our Cancer and eat it man.
    We have two Kidnappers at this point, and it almost makes sense to use their abilities tonight before they die and become useless. Given you are confused, I would rather split focus because as a Kidnapper, if the other Kidnapper wants to take Cancer, that is perfectly fine with me and I would like to spend the rest of the day looking at other suspects. Frozen Angel isn't convincing yet.

39. ISO #1189

There's a difference between trying to seem Town and acting like a Town would, but I think you took how I said that wrong.
    I never try to act like a town, I'm always declared I'm a lone wolf. Well, that's one of the basic thing I do as a Yukinii v)o.o)v

v)o.o)^

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

Stacking votes not only makes people focus on the player being stacked on, but it makes this player (if Town) discouraged and will do less effort to defend themself. We also shouldn't be closing in on one person, that is exactly what happened yesterday when people spent the entire day wanting me and had no idea what to do when the train died down.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

Well I've only just woken up, and am suprised to find that my counter part didnt post during my down time.

There were some early comments on why i asked for gyrs reads but not my own - i already stated early i had little to non as d1 was trash tier, however my 2nd head did. Gyr was the only one online at the time so i wanted to know what he made of it.

After my nitpick post, gyr then claimed he had no reads, although he never indiciated as such in the leadup to that final comment, if anything he indicated he did have something to share u til being called potential scum failing to make reads. A position that has now been further solidified.

For those asking about yuki, his d1 play seems relatively normal, as does his d2 play. I disagree with elephants points on yuki, except the one where he talks about me and him being mislynched, that seemed to come out of nowhere and was rather uncharacteristic given no votes had been made.

Not sure what to make of the FA train. I want to believe that is reactionary/disgruntled town, but quite a few players who know fa are scum reading these posts. Il leave FA null until i have a better read of the players reading her.

My counterpart was not a fan of DW or RLVG (he has likely not read d2 and is unaware of the claims made by RLVG). I am in agreeance with him regarding DWs tunnel looking like an easy fire mislynch - especially when others read this as usual play. Scum masking motives as meta.

RLVG will likely confirm his position as GF tomorrow (or consig). He is concerned of a RB, however since we know that the janitor could both kill and clean, there is a potentially a free slot for lucianos that could have been filled by kidnapper, to whom which rlvg now trusts.

If that slot is filled by kidnapper, then theres nonchance for rlvg to be RB'd tonight (assuming we dont no lynch) and we will have a confirmed town come tomorrow with extra votes. If we dont have a reveal, then rlvg is probably fbi mole making a sacrificial play to draw out real mayor. -Tinfoil hat removed-

Off to re-read empathy while i eat and shower

44. ISO #1194

Stacking votes not only makes people focus on the player being stacked on, but it makes this player (if Town) discouraged and will do less effort to defend themself. We also shouldn't be closing in on one person, that is exactly what happened yesterday when people spent the entire day wanting me and had no idea what to do when the train died down.
    Fine, I'm convinced. But I ain't letting this cancer shit give us the slip. Mine and FA's pressure is as intimidating as a kitten armed with a nerf gun. I don't want to let SJ just laugh off this stuff about PTB >.>

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

Fine, I'm convinced. But I ain't letting this cancer shit give us the slip. Mine and FA's pressure is as intimidating as a kitten armed with a nerf gun. I don't want to let SJ just laugh off this stuff about PTB >.>
    they have enough pressure on them given a jail is being threatened, so don't know why you would think not stacking votes is meaning less pressure.

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    The only person who I approve as someone who might know anything about me is Fire in this player list. and Ika in lesser degree. and none commented on the wagon yet. what are you talking about Ice?

and I'm not pressuring no one till I perform my reread yzb
    I have never played with you before. Given the way you have been referenced and discussed, clearly others here have, so they would be more attuned to your meta, and likely to glean more motive from your actions