S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

I'm done. ika can post for awhile. It is fucking ridiculous to ridicule us rather than listen to our points. If you aren't scum, you are antitown as fuck and you should let your ***** partners speak from now on. I don't care if you disagree. I don't care if you think our points are weak. I care that you seem intent on pissing us off rather than doing anything. If you think we are scum for this and Elephant is Town then say so.

~SW

I just read your last post and you are such a fucking prick I don't care if I get infracted. Go fuck yourself PTB!!

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    What is your thoughts on this whole thing? Scum slip? Need more info? Why are you just sitting bye and not saying anything?

They actually raged at me first, but OK.

Keep crying banana and pretending to be things your not. if you know what I mean ;)
    says the guy who goes into cap lock rage while we dont

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    then you realize if they are scum you are basicly making yourself mislynch bait as town and that you also have 2 other people you must talk to and by basicly acing like this your partners are going to have to deal with it too, you should leanr to work together and not jsut be all on yourself

maybe... i mena if he is fbi who failed wouldnt it be a slip then? .
    Naw still not slip material.

4. ISO #454

then you realize if they are scum you are basicly making yourself mislynch bait as town and that you also have 2 other people you must talk to and by basicly acing like this your partners are going to have to deal with it too, you should leanr to work together and not jsut be all on yourself

maybe... i mena if he is fbi who failed wouldnt it be a slip then? .
    Be what all on my self? You have NO IDEA how my team works. You have NO IDEA the agreement we came to. So kindly. Fuck off.

We're definitely not getting mislynched today. But thanks.

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

I'm done. ika can post for awhile. It is fucking ridiculous to ridicule us rather than listen to our points. If you aren't scum, you are antitown as fuck and you should let your ***** partners speak from now on. I don't care if you disagree. I don't care if you think our points are weak. I care that you seem intent on pissing us off rather than doing anything. If you think we are scum for this and Elephant is Town then say so.

~SW

I just read your last post and you are such a fucking prick I don't care if I get infracted. Go fuck yourself PTB!!
    I DONT HAVE A READ YET. You two are defending this pointless fucking shit for no reason, and you claim it's not even your main point. Just shut up.

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

I said it's also possible it was just human error. The fact that you don't fucking realize that literally you can make a case for anything if you argue hard enough is beyond the pale. I'm sorry that once again, you do not understand that, those quotes in and of themselves are not reason enough to vote.

occam razor: the person slip and is scum

I want DW to give me more info. He pulled this same thing last game, and GUESS WHAT?! The person was town. So ONCE again. I do not TRUST his reasonings.

ok but now you are admiting you have not read our reason for voting him

And unlike you fucksticks, I ACTUALLY work with my team and we discuss things in house to make rational and informed decisions.

yes cap rage lock and yelling is coperating with your team and then saying your never gonna vote someone without talking to them is very much cooperation /sactic s

Ironic since me and mesk have been trolling. Just shows we're smarter than you even when we shit post.
    and that proves anythign becasue? if you knew silverwolf is stillr evoering and i was at work most of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    Its only going to get worse. Fair warning.
    i know.

9. ISO #459

I did refute them and then SW screamed "I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!"

So bye. If you're done, byeeeee. See ya. Get on the next train to Idontgiveafuckaboutyourfeelingsville.

might wanna stay on to getsomefuckingcommonsensetown

KK.

You're only making me not want to vote them ever now to spite you. SO have a seat.
    This is the post I was referring to when I told you to fuck your self. You should know I don't put up with this crap from anyone ever. Especially some self righteous, pretentious little ass that thinks pushing people around and acting like a jerk on the internet makes him a big man.

Now, I'm logging off and waiting for my infractions.

~SW

10. ISO #460

Be what all on my self? You have NO IDEA how my team works. You have NO IDEA the agreement we came to. So kindly. Fuck off.

We're definitely not getting mislynched today. But thanks.
    never said i do know your team. also never said your going to be myslynch day 1 either, im simpily stating if elphant flips scum you look super bad for that

11. ISO #461

I DONT HAVE A READ YET. You two are defending this pointless fucking shit for no reason, and you claim it's not even your main point. Just shut up.
    tells town to shut up, mcuh town there

go read sw post and my post and find the poitns we have made independtedn tof DW tunnel and come back with a real q\argument instead of "fuck you"

12. ISO #462

do you want me too cus i thought it was kinda clear why i would be voting you
    thats not why we are voting you. i like how youask me for a reaosn and instead then try to paint one on me

pedit: no
    not really? i think its self explintory on why we are voting them. Ive already made it clear i want people signing or at least making it identifyable. not only that but the fact they seem so concerned about my lone vote is telling in itself.

brb in 5 me and silver are making food
    I'm gonna elaborate and say I know what the members of this ***** are capable of as town and are underperforming so far. Cancer also bothered me for their opening post and a lot of the one liners and lack of enthusiasm. And Whad had a ton of setup spec and pointless questions that could easily be answered by reading the setup.

~SW

YOUR WHOLE FUCKING REASON IS BECAUSE THEY WONT SIGN THEIR POSTS?!

YOU

HAVE

TO

BE

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Cancer has called so many people dicks, oh lil' prick.

I'm a Virgo if you want a shot at mine though.

As for the rest of discussion, I'm just going to shut it off because it's mostly unecessary drama lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    RLVG's votes seem kind of opportunistic:

I get at that at this stage votes are placed mainly for discussion, but the shitty reason "you've got something to hide by not signing hurdurr!" makes the vote a shitty discussion starter.

I also don't like how quickly he bounced from voting Firebringer to voting Trudeau. At #75 he voted FB, then, just over 10 mins later, he switched to Trudeau, on post #88, barely giving anyone time to respond to the vote on FB. Again, if votes exist to start discussion, RLVG ain't doing a good job of it.

At this point, RLVG is the closest thing I have to a not-shit scumread.

-vote RLVG

He also has a kind-of self-righteous tone that feels kind of feigned.
    The game is still early, lol.

I don't like a roleplaying Firebringer, and Archons are obnoxious as fuck. Easy excuses to park votes.

I'm not sure if self-righteous is the right word. Sort of like he's trying to pretend he gives a shit about things other people are doing, without actually really giving a shit about what other people are doing. RLVG's pretty partial to crazy/ridiculous plays so it feels off the way he says: "You should sign, but you should not freaking fake sign."
    What? I'm not pretending. If you refuse to sign or fake sign, that's a sign (lol pun) that you can't be trusted and if we start to make accusations they have the trump card of "Lol, I'm actually this guy, so you can't read me as scummy for this and this reason". Fuck that noise.

The RP is clearly actually-bothering him and making it harder for him to read FB's posts lol.
    ... Yes? That's obvious for every person in this game lol. May it be Whad in this situation, or me, or anyone else, except you?
    The way you worded it seemed a bit curious, almost as if... Oh I don't know, you can read him with a biasis of having a shared alignment?
    Oh shit!

Anyway, the Whad and Cancer trains are INFERIOR. The cool kids like Gyr and yzb are on the RLVG train. Join today.
    Also, he's attempting to lead a train with this kind of accusation, while saying that the other trains are inferior, just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Scumslip.

-vote Elephant

FBI would only know that if they attempted to recruit other scum team, or godfather/consign.

Catching up.
    I don't see the scum-slip. Just because they said there's three scum and they're seperate, doesn't make them informed by a guaranteed outcome as even Town could blurt that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I don't agree with this analysis govenor, i liked whad initial push onto me but as it got further into it I felt he was looking for excuse to call me town so to move onto something else.
    Curious enough, you say absolutely nothing regarding the RP which YZB made a comment about. They having a difficulty to read you based on roleplay which may be reason in itself for a push and stuff. This in turn makes that one small touch of YZB accusation I just made a bit more... colorful.

I'm making the accusation of that YZB has been informed of Firebringer in some way that's not from the day itself, A.K.A knowing the identity of another scum, and Firebringer subtly embracing it.

I just hope players don't randomly disregard my vote because it looks like OMGUS.

-vote YZB25

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

tells town to shut up, mcuh town there

go read sw post and my post and find the poitns we have made independtedn tof DW tunnel and come back with a real q\argument instead of "fuck you"
    I can tell anyone to shut up, your points are trash.

They "Could have slipped" so lets tunnel them. We are asked for more outside info because that's not good enough to some people, well the other people are stupid. Oh but really we're voting them because they wont sign.

Not signing =/= ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.

Not signing is just a personal preference.

Misquoting the set up spec is also not inherently scummy. DW's points made me think, yeah that could be scummy. but as a point of caution, I want him to convince me why Elephant is scummy beyond just that point, BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE. I made a mistake earlier.

You told me not to get my post deleted even though it was literally COPIED 100% onto the right account and you said I was trying to cover something up.

I'm telling you to shut up because you DO NOT. REPEAT. DO NOT. KNOW HOW TO SCUM HUNT.

NONE OF THIS IS ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE.

I'M NOT EVEN DEFENDING THEM. Your logic sucks dick.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

still doesnt reead the reason. and doesnt realize when theres 2 ppl only one needs to sign

im done for the night
    The reason is "they're under performing."

So because they acted one way in one game solo, they should act the same in a team???

Banana unknown and jack argued that Arrow was novice in his other game was town and acted the exact same way in spirits. Arrow was scum in spirits and town in the other game, he acted completely the same.

Once again. Your points are weak as fuck.

21. ISO #471

So because they acted one way in one game solo, they should act the same in a team???

Banana unknown and jack argued that Arrow was novice in his other game was town and acted the exact same way in spirits. Arrow was scum in spirits and town in the other game, he acted completely the same.

arrow = 1 person

elphant = 3 people

1=/=3

your rebuttle is weak as well. when you have 3 people they should eb pushing triple the effort.

and your misrepresenting how spirits went down. people wanted to give him a chance cus it was basicly his 3rd fm and he had a slow start in the other two on day 2 everyone was going after him

22. ISO #472

I didn't argue narrowness town. I argued that his meta said that his play was NAI, you argued that what he was doing was scummy when it wasn't - he just didn't know what to do either game and was lost.

You just got lucky that he was scum but you argued The same points about stereo and he was town.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

arrow = 1 person

elphant = 3 people

1=/=3

your rebuttle is weak as well. when you have 3 people they should eb pushing triple the effort.

and your misrepresenting how spirits went down. people wanted to give him a chance cus it was basicly his 3rd fm and he had a slow start in the other two on day 2 everyone was going after him
    1 person was fucking typing. Maybe they posted without consulting their team.

MEH.

25. ISO #475

@RLVG whats the code for the thing that makes it scroll across the sceen super fast to the point where it cnt be read. i need a good chuckle before i get some sleep (although the color thing was a great start!!!)
    I missed this.

You can marquee the marquee of the marquee's marquee, making it marquee the marquee.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

I didn't argue narrowness town. I argued that his meta said that his play was NAI, you argued that what he was doing was scummy when it wasn't - he just didn't know what to do either game and was lost.

You just got lucky that he was scum but you argued The same points about stereo and he was town.
    DW made the points about Stereo.

You ISO'd stereo and determined he was in your top scum pick with yzb and fb.., then you shot stereo -- all the while pushing for FB as scum. Please don't come for me.

I didn't get lucky with Arrow. What he was doing was preeeeettty scummy.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

You ISO'd stereo and determined he was in your top scum pick with yzb and fb.., then you shot stereo -- all the while pushing for FB as scum. Please don't come for me.

she didnt want to shoot sterio actualy she wanted to shoot fbing but she knew it would jsut be a dicussion of myslynching him next so she did it to remove the doubt and a day woth of pointless dicussion.

30. ISO #480

ty rlvgcan you post in collors and crap so the game can be fun again or something that will make us laugh.
    Ok, so let's be friends again.

Aside from the "scum" slip.

How are they under performing. Can you tell me which one of them is underperforming the most?

How do you know all 3 are underperforming if you don't know who is who b/c they're not signing?

So how do you know it hasn't been all the same person, therefore, its not a 3/3 ratio vs a 1/1 ratio. it could still be a 1/1 ratio with 2/3 not contributing.

How do you know any of this?

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

I said that my top three suspects were stereo, fb, and yzb in relation to knowing arrow was scum. I shot stereo so we wouldn't waste a lynch on him and I wouldn't shoot a sheriff by accident since stereo had claimed.

You scum read stereo just as long as you scum read arrow for similar reasons. Don't give me that hogwash.

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

I said that my top three suspects were stereo, fb, and yzb in relation to knowing arrow was scum. I shot stereo so we wouldn't waste a lynch on him and I wouldn't shoot a sheriff by accident since stereo had claimed.

You scum read stereo just as long as you scum read arrow for similar reasons. Don't give me that hogwash.
    DW made a case for stereo, I fed into it. YZB ISO'd him as well and made a bigger case than me. You also iso'd him and made your own deduction.

So, you scum read him but didnt want him to get mislynched but you knew he was town even though you scum read him like everyone else?

RIGHT.

37. ISO #487

Nobody cares since PTB is trying to ruin the game.
    How am I trying to ruin the game again? Because they're tunneling a stupid point and wont give me specifics other than.

"They wont sign."
    "they're under performing"
    "they "scum slipped""

................................................I ask for specifics and I get yelled at for 4 pages.

38. ISO #488

DW made a case for stereo, I fed into it. YZB ISO'd him as well and made a bigger case than me. You also iso'd him and made your own deduction.

So, you scum read him but didnt want him to get mislynched but you knew he was town even though you scum read him like everyone else?

RIGHT.
    I stopped scum reading him after seeing his helplessness at being shot. I said that in chat. But it was too late by that point.

I actually sent that to ika and sw when I made the shot.

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

How am I trying to ruin the game again? Because they're tunneling a stupid point and wont give me specifics other than.

"They wont sign."
    "they're under performing"
    "they "scum slipped""

................................................I ask for specifics and I get yelled at for 4 pages.
    If I told you would you even listen? Remove your bias and read the last four pages objectively.

Or are you ripping into sw as "strategy" pff

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

I stopped scum reading him after seeing his helplessness at being shot. I said that in chat. But it was too late by that point.

I actually sent that to ika and sw when I made the shot.
    You could have shot fb. Instead you wasted a shot on a town member, instead of making a case to lynch someone the next day. Your logic is baffling. You alone pushed for the death of 2 town members in spirits and you're god pro. You're essentially contributing nothing this game except fueling the fire that I'm a dickhead because they refuse to give actual reasons to paint someone scum. You're not contributing anything, but giving people fake horoscopes and fueling a fight between me and ikawolf.

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

Jesus. Stop.
    Oh here's that fake righteous indignation. Banana can go in on ANYONE he want's but if someone banana doesnt like does it. OH NO WE MUST NOT HARM THE CHILDREN. God, give me a break.

You people fucking whine so much.

Give me valid reasons to vote elephant. Right now, all reasons on the table are not valid.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

So I ask for specifics and you leave?

RIGHT.

PTB JUST SHUT THE FUCK UO ALREADY! SILVERWOLF IS STILL DEAING WITH HER DAMN CANCER AND YOY JUST BELTTING HER AND INSUTING HER STRESSES HER OUT TO AN EXTREME BECAUSE SHE HAS ENOUGH SHIT GOING ON IN HER LOFE ALREADY. I HAVE ENOUGH SHIT TO DEAL WITH OURSELFS. THE FACT YOU JUST DECIDE TO KEEP BEING A MOTHERFUCKING PRICK LIKE THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE LEFT THE SOTE TO BEGIN WITH. WE ARE SICK OF STUPID FUCKING ATTITUDES LIKE THIS AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF I GET BANNED OVER THIS POST ANYMORE. I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF SILVERWOLF AS SHE GOES THROUGH THE CANCER AND YOYR BULLTIEMTN AND GIVING HER STRESS DOES MOTJING AND BRINGS NO FUCKING GOOD.

49. ISO #499

Well at least you're aware.
    Ha, you're the biggest one here. At least I don't act like I'm nice to some people and vile to others. Everything about you is fake.

You're not even a girl. I have it from multiple sources that you are actually a guy pretending to be a girl on the internet.

Fuck off if you're going to start shit, fuel shit, or just be a bystander to bullshit and then act innocent later.

Contribute to the game or quit. Don't fucking speak to me anymore unless it's game related. I am so sick of you acting like you are a purist. You are nothing but a sad, attention seeking little man, who is so deluded they have to tell people on the internet that they're something that they're not to feel good about themselves.

I am so done with you.

And your bullshit archon wasn't a zodiac sign until I pointed out that it was offensive, you and jack were trying to be the "cancer" of this game.

50. ISO #500