S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Why did you switch at EoD? Answer that question.
    Second, i see a world where you want to preserve your scum partner (Renegade), by switching onto me.
    Yes. I get that. That base was covered 5 times already.

I switched to you because #1 I wasn't 100% why you were defending me so hard and #2 because your lynch gave us information on literally everyone who participated in the gravity warping talks about me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    why would i vote on someone YOU think is scum LOL that's not how this works, u are not my master

only when i'm town
    So you're saying I'm scum and still not voting me. Why do you want Aamirus?

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    So you're saying I'm scum and still not voting me. Why do you want Aamirus?
    because then you're at L-1 and someone can hammer & i think we have better chance of lynching mafia if we lynch outside the 2 trains
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #904

oh wait someone unvoted u.
    just the second reason then

its clear we can get a train on u frinckles, so ur probably Not Mafia here
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #905

because then you're at L-1 and someone can hammer & i think we have better chance of lynching mafia if we lynch outside the 2 trains
    What two trains? Also I'm at L-3 and we have a mislynch.

6. ISO #906

oh wait someone unvoted u.
    just the second reason then

its clear we can get a train on u frinckles, so ur probably Not Mafia here
    I'm not. Thats why I'm waiting for the two goons to push me lul

7. ISO #907

Yeah i think my gut tells me this is a town reaction to being pushed lol.
    -vote Varcron

I still don’t think it’s naz though
    u were at L-2 before he did this

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910
    Ganelon

I’m really hoping someone is gonna go ‘look at Mag defending his scum mate again!’
    or white knighting, take your pick

11. ISO #911

What two trains? Also I'm at L-3 and we have a mislynch.
    And i meant the trains at eod yesterday. Rene and gane

I’m really hoping someone is gonna go ‘look at Mag defending his scum mate again!’
    or white knighting, take your pick
    I don't even know who you're talking about here lol

12. ISO #912
    Ganelon

And i meant the trains at eod yesterday. Rene and gane

I don't even know who you're talking about here lol
    Nobody in particular. I’m just hoping someone will do that

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're literally contradicting yourself right now

Yeah nice try, explain the change of opinions between two posts or you're done.

-vote theoneceko
    Doesn't seem so much of a slip more as "I'm very cautious about Varcron and worldbuilt a scumteam of Varcron + Frinckles and it could be a thing but probably not."

15. ISO #915

Doesn't seem so much of a slip more as "I'm very cautious about Varcron and worldbuilt a scumteam of Varcron + Frinckles and it could be a thing but probably not."
    I had seen what you were talking about when you originally posted it but wanted Ceko's response first.

16. ISO #916

So uh. Hello?
    I guess I could have been reading this game seriously, but I didn't cause you know people don't got to turn on their brains all the time.

I think like naz was scum, noz is to be pl'd and Varcron is scum and uh Ganelon is town, ceko town too. I'm sorta-ish caught up until this morning, I didn't read this morning so posts within the past 10 hours haven't gotten into my head yet.

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

Someone like wanna explain their train on Frinckles? He like poses no threat. If the game only consisted of the first half of day 1, yeah I woulda been okay with a PL on Frinckles, but the rhetoric(?) he's been saying is pretty consistent.

If we don't vote naz for whatever reason I came up with yesterday, or that if I can even remember it, I'm okay with another PL on some low poster.

Oh yeah, and my slot played rather townie, not sure exactly why the frustration wasn't noticed enough that it had to boil over and Banana had to be replaced, but eh. Some people have different ways of dealing with their mental states. This game in general is rather inactive, (is it still?) only because there lacked a that sort of motivation to press forward.

Going by that article for the Process of Elimination-Focused strategy, I'm okay with PL'ing all the lurkers and then moving up to lynch everyone who doesn't seem to be solving the game, or are not cleared with VCA... speaking of which Frinckles posted something somewhere about some people I'm not supposed to vote.

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

Oh hey, convinently I'm voting with Frinckles, well that works out. I think I remember something about naz being disingenuous about their frustration... which I'm reconsidering my vote actually, I think I'm supposed to vote a lurker but something something town atmosphere low percentage of working out. Uh let's just keep it here.

So I guess I'll just bump up Frinckles to a town read.

Oh, and then SJ made a table. Tables can't be read on the phone without extra effort, but making the table takes extra effort. I'm going to assume it was right and then bump SJ to a town read too.

22. ISO #922

Frinckles was talking about a towncore. Thing about towncores is that you gotta get into them... unless you wanted to sacrifice yourself to make your towncore trust each other? I don't see that happening this game, so that means my main goal should actually be to get SJ and Frinckles to trust me.

So uh, Frinckles did you already town read Banana before I got here? If so that would be great. If not, what can I do to convince you I'm town?

23. ISO #923

So I just posted about 7 posts in a row because my brain is like wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    but theres another something telling me that I should stop posting until someone replies to me
    so that I can gauge their tone and prevent myself from being deceived just dropping all my thoughts out there.

This post is an indication that more information can be gained by interacting with me. Now your job is to interact with me so you won't get lynched. Thanks and enjoy your flight.

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

So I'm scum with Renegade in what world?

Besides the vote switch there is zero reason to vote me. No info. Just a "ohhhh okay! He REALLY DID want to lynch Ganelon" and then you go after my list the next day lol
    Wrong. It's no accident you had three votes at EOD.
    Also wrong. You gave us some info, but none of us townread you for it.

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

It's a tossup between aamirus and ceko, leaning towards aamirus because of how much A. she's attempting to make it seem like we're bussing (or was, look at D1) and B. the train on her yesterday didn't form quickly, which is typically indicative of scum reluctance to vote.
    I didn't notice this. Can you post quotes that prove this? ISO link if you need it: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.p...posted&t=46704

Two things wrong with this:
    1) You're contradicting yourself. On day 1, you said the train formed on her too quickly:

Yep, everyone is piling in for one reason or another

I don't really like it, but let's see.
    2) Aami got to L-2 in 2 hours and 15 minutes in the middle of day 1. That's pretty fast if you ask me. Here's the timestamps:

May 30th, 2020, 02:15 PM: varc votes aami
    May 30th, 2020, 02:57 PM: ceko votes aami
    May 30th, 2020, 03:50 PM: rene votes aami
    May 30th, 2020, 04:30 PM: frinckles aami

29. ISO #929

This looks like you're trying to pocket me, I really don't like that.
    Cause I agree with most of the stuff you say, but I really don't like the coincidences behind every one.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but pocketing is a pretty complex scum tactic. Therefore, I don't think she's capable of pulling that off. I'd just townread her for now and get Frinckles. You don't seem to trust anyone, so you might as well start now, and we still need a towncore.

30. ISO #930

& briefly touched on ""my meta"" (aka 1 game where I was scum with blink & distorted and avoided them so they could carry me) of avoiding scummates
    meta resets, especially when u stop playing fm so maybe give some real reasons I'm scum or ur just going for LHF
    hasn't focused on any other players and just has tunnel vision?
    time to go
    Wouldn't say it "resets," but meta reads generally suck, especially if they're not based off recent games.

I don't like the way he's driving discussion either.

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Wrong. It's no accident you had three votes at EOD.
    Also wrong. You gave us some info, but none of us townread you for it.
    Lol I don't think i had three votes when the day finished. And if you're talking about before that, Banana literally wanted me dead at all costs which is baffling.

Also im talking about what information you stand to gain when I flip green.

33. ISO #933

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pocketing is a pretty complex scum tactic. Therefore, I don't think she's capable of pulling that off. I'd just townread her for now and get Frinckles. You don't seem to trust anyone, so you might as well start now, and we still need a towncore.
    Pocketing is getting hyper trust from a player while being scum. Just say things they like and question their decision making from time to time so they don't THINK you're doing it. Its not difficult and its easier when you're likeable.

34. ISO #934

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Frinckles was talking about a towncore. Thing about towncores is that you gotta get into them... unless you wanted to sacrifice yourself to make your towncore trust each other? I don't see that happening this game, so that means my main goal should actually be to get SJ and Frinckles to trust me.

So uh, Frinckles did you already town read Banana before I got here? If so that would be great. If not, what can I do to convince you I'm town?
    Without angleshootiness, yeah I think Banana was fine.

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

Right now I'm tunneled on scum!Frinckles because him and varc said I'm being too inconsistent. After my tunnel, I'm willing to step back and explore other trains. The longer this day goes, the more likely town will win because they've more info.

39. ISO #939

Thanks Ganelon secondpassing.
    naz (2 [L-3]):
    Frinckles, secondpassing
    Frinckles (2 [L-3]):
    theoneceko, Noz_Bugz
    aamirus (1 [L-4]):
    naz
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon

By the way, did you go ahead and give Noz a pass? He is voting you.
    Like we know with his inactivity it helps solve the game just placing him into a towncore but it's currently anti-town behavior by voting you.
    Wanna just switch to Noz? I only see good consequences from doing so.

1. It reinforces the psychological pressure we exert to the scum by acting in unison.
    2. It pressures him to play the game.
    3. It solves a slot if lynched.
    4. It removes a potential risk at MyLo situations down the line.

40. ISO #940

Right now I'm tunneled on scum!Frinckles because him and varc said I'm being too inconsistent. After my tunnel, I'm willing to step back and explore other trains. The longer this day goes, the more likely town will win because they've more info.
    Where did I say you were inconsistent?

41. ISO #941

We have more like two or three mislynches with only two goons... As much as my gut tells me to go on Frinkles/Naz I feel as though I'm getting played here.
    This looks like town!Varc who thinks a lynch on scum!naz/scum!frinckles is too easy of a victory. Why do you think naz is scum?

42. ISO #942

So uh. Hello?
    I guess I could have been reading this game seriously, but I didn't cause you know people don't got to turn on their brains all the time.

I think like naz was scum, noz is to be pl'd and Varcron is scum and uh Ganelon is town, ceko town too. I'm sorta-ish caught up until this morning, I didn't read this morning so posts within the past 10 hours haven't gotten into my head yet.
    How much of this game did you read? You're a sub, so it's okay to be honest. I won't judge you for it.

43. ISO #943

So uh. Hello?

Wait wtf my bad.

44. ISO #944

This looks like town!Varc who thinks a lynch on scum!naz/scum!frinckles is too easy of a victory. Why do you think naz is scum?
    I think naz is scum because it looks like they're being very careful with what they're doing as to align with what I am doing

It's not often I get to say that someone is acting like me, but in this case naz is acting like me.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

So I think I'm supposed to vote naz. And I don't think I should be voting Frinckles.
    Now's your chance to persuade me.

-vote naz

I'm going to get people's pronouns wrong, just correct me.
    aami, naz, and nozbug = she. Everyone else he.

47. ISO #947

I think naz is scum because it looks like they're being very careful with what they're doing as to align with what I am doing

It's not often I get to say that someone is acting like me, but in this case naz is acting like me.
    Yeah... please do keep us posted.. cause A didn't lead to B

48. ISO #948

Someone like wanna explain their train on Frinckles? He like poses no threat. If the game only consisted of the first half of day 1, yeah I woulda been okay with a PL on Frinckles, but the rhetoric(?) he's been saying is pretty consistent.

If we don't vote naz for whatever reason I came up with yesterday, or that if I can even remember it, I'm okay with another PL on some low poster.

Oh yeah, and my slot played rather townie, not sure exactly why the frustration wasn't noticed enough that it had to boil over and Banana had to be replaced, but eh. Some people have different ways of dealing with their mental states. This game in general is rather inactive, (is it still?) only because there lacked a that sort of motivation to press forward.

Going by that article for the Process of Elimination-Focused strategy, I'm okay with PL'ing all the lurkers and then moving up to lynch everyone who doesn't seem to be solving the game, or are not cleared with VCA... speaking of which Frinckles posted something somewhere about some people I'm not supposed to vote.
    The way you're saying this looks townie, but I suggest you trust me over Frinckles purely on VCA. I'll post a wall later on why I think frinckles is scum.

49. ISO #949

If none of that makes sense, don't worry about it. I'm too tired from all the real life activity I was doing yesterday to like chew up the information I have, digest it, and regurgitate it for you to eat.
    Makes sense to me.

50. ISO #950

Oh hey, convinently I'm voting with Frinckles, well that works out. I think I remember something about naz being disingenuous about their frustration... which I'm reconsidering my vote actually, I think I'm supposed to vote a lurker but something something town atmosphere low percentage of working out. Uh let's just keep it here.

So I guess I'll just bump up Frinckles to a town read.

Oh, and then SJ made a table. Tables can't be read on the phone without extra effort, but making the table takes extra effort. I'm going to assume it was right and then bump SJ to a town read too.
    This worries me because BC wanted frinckles dead the most during day 1.