Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,100 of 4558
  1. ISO #2051

2. ISO #2052

3. ISO #2053

4. ISO #2054

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Do you feel anyone else is being opportunistic in regards to an easy lynch set up from that? Or just Zeb
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I don't blame you for getting cold feet. But take into consideration there's a good chance Frinckles is manufacturing this feeling intentionally. This has like none of the other feels of a defeated town scenario. Frinckles is staying in the chat like a fucking hawk lol.

Also, I agree 72 hours is a ridiculous length of time for a day. It's creating psychological scenarios I'm unfamiliar with.
    Of course not. Why would I be apathetic and defeatist just because I don't fit your meta take on me? Town still has numbers and there's a good chance a towncore is forming with the more experienced players in the game. We're doing just fine.

You want me defeated-sounding? That's day four when the only productive thing we've done is policy lynch Efe.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #2055

You're scared that after I flip green they'll come for you next and you're struggling to process that in your first scum game
    No actually

You've removed all credibility from yourself after your spam posting yesterday. I've received a town rolecard, so by definition I am trying to scumhunt and be town

Whereas you are inciting turbo lynch trains for claims that may not even be real based off of this setups very nature. So tell me, what do I have to lose as a prot hunting other than a lynch on me?

6. ISO #2056

7. ISO #2057

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Of course not. Why would I be apathetic and defeatist just because I don't fit your meta take on me? Town still has numbers and there's a good chance a towncore is forming with the more experienced players in the game. We're doing just fine.

You want me defeated-sounding? That's day four when the only productive thing we've done is policy lynch Efe.
    Why are you talking to me like you're trying to appeal to me now? I thought you viewed me as opportunistic scum like 10 minutes ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #2058

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    No actually

You've removed all credibility from yourself after your spam posting yesterday. I've received a town rolecard, so by definition I am trying to scumhunt and be town

Whereas you are inciting turbo lynch trains for claims that may not even be real based off of this setups very nature. So tell me, what do I have to lose as a prot hunting other than a lynch on me?
    Ok so you DO scumread me for that 1 play, wheras before you just thought it was "weird" and didnt know what to think, unvoted, and then tagged the vote back on piggy backing Renaes vote

So which is it? You're so wishy washy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

9. ISO #2059

10. ISO #2060

Fuck you man you'll do anything to derail this train and stir the pot.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

11. ISO #2061

Why are you talking to me like you're trying to appeal to me now? I thought you viewed me as opportunistic scum like 10 minutes ago.
    I do. Hence the multiquote above.

Appeal / = / Me saying you're wrong.

12. ISO #2062

Ok so you DO scumread me for that 1 play, wheras before you just thought it was "weird" and didnt know what to think, unvoted, and then tagged the vote back on piggy backing Renaes vote

So which is it? You're so wishy washy.
    Quote where I called you scum in that past message

Stop making up bullshit and call me out on facts if you're going to call me out.

13. ISO #2063

14. ISO #2064

15. ISO #2065

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Nah. 1/10 would be giving you way too much credit; that'd mean you have over 40 good posts, which isn't the case.
    I'm not saying I agree with your train by the way if I give you those vibes. I am drawing a line in the sand, I am not start doing as you have been just because it is targetted at me.

16. ISO #2066

No actually

Your meta read on BC is terrible. The guy has the attention span of a turnip and is stuck in lockdown in a bullshit setup. If I had to make a prophecy of how he'd behave, it'd look exactly like this game. He can act the part of a proper FM player for y'all, but he ain't bound to that.

17. ISO #2067

18. ISO #2068

19. ISO #2069

20. ISO #2070

I do. Hence the multiquote above.

Appeal / = / Me saying you're wrong.
    Bro the multiquote was clearly unintentional. BC's quote is totally irrelevant to your point. If you were talking to BC, you wouldn't have phrased it like you were talking to me.

Dude every fucking reply you've made today has been bold denial, obfuscating or sidestepping. You're Donald Trumping the fuck out of this game right now.

21. ISO #2071

22. ISO #2072

I'm not saying I agree with your train by the way if I give you those vibes. I am drawing a line in the sand, I am not start doing as you have been just because it is targetted at me.
    I don't agree with your train but I'll hop right on it.

Spoiler : :

23. ISO #2073

See? Another useless post like the other 360

I don't think you're scum, I think you're a very angry town. I think you should take a step back and think about what spews from your mouth before you say it.
    Then explain your vote.

24. ISO #2074
    Ganelon

legit just said I'm up in the air about you.
    No. You’ve been yelling about by scuminess the entire day without providing even one argument in that regard. That’s fishy as fuck

25. ISO #2075

Dude Varcron just dropped a vote on a player he claims to see as town several hours before EOD that is in serious threat of getting lynched to "make a point" or some shit.

What the fuck

26. ISO #2076

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No. You’ve been yelling about by scuminess the entire day without providing even one argument in that regard. That’s fishy as fuck
    Why is everyone parroting my phrasing. I know I don't own the words but thats hilarious. Line in the sand, fishy etc.

27. ISO #2077

28. ISO #2078

The goofy guy makes sense, my opinion still sort of stands with the wolfing that he did for roles being scummy as hell

I don't want a hammer to early, but I guess I can leave this here for now

-vote BananaCucho
    Its been parked almost 24 hours

29. ISO #2079

Dude Varcron just dropped a vote on a player he claims to see as town several hours before EOD that is in serious threat of getting lynched to "make a point" or some shit.

What the fuck
    (And then he pissed off saying he'd be back right before the day ends)

30. ISO #2080

31. ISO #2081

32. ISO #2082

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Also this is defensive as heck.

Why are you so worried about the words of someone close to death in day or night?

33. ISO #2083

Its been parked almost 24 hours
    Oh god I'm misrepping everything like a moron please ignore these posts:

What the fuck
    (And then he pissed off saying he'd be back right before the day ends)
    Point remains he's at least keeping the vote there in spite of his townread.

34. ISO #2084

What the fuck
    BTW @Sen

Definition of PL

I'm not retarded for arguing that

35. ISO #2085

36. ISO #2086

37. ISO #2087

38. ISO #2088

39. ISO #2089

40. ISO #2090

41. ISO #2091

42. ISO #2092

We could vote him so he comes back and finds himself at L-1, but throwing the game for some fleeting fun is something best left for the app.
    Agreed

43. ISO #2093

Hah. Yeah. Everyone was full aggro during the games. Has it changed too much?

---------------

I guess I'll leave a note here to everyone, which will probably fuck up a bit of my play, but having fun is more important, so whatever: I'll destroy you, insult you at times, definitely call you dumb. I will get under your skin and make you slip, because I eat scum for breakfast. It's not personal; I'm attacking your in-game character, not you. I love you all. (:
    Idon't. ragerageragerageragerageragerage

Yeah don't take this shit too personally lol. Let's have some fun and find some scum!!uWu

44. ISO #2094

BTW @Sen

Definition of PL

I'm not retarded for arguing that
    I talk for myself. If he's policy lynching you, he's dumb and must answer himself. Hell, I just called him out for saying he doesn't agree with me, yet he's comfortably sitting on my train.

45. ISO #2095

46. ISO #2096

47. ISO #2097

48. ISO #2098

I call out stuff that I see as NAI all the time. Not exclusive to you or Galeon.
    Saying something is NAI does not make it NAI especially in context. That's a wishy washy way of stopping discussion especially when the suggestion isn't even directed at you.

49. ISO #2099

Saying something is NAI does not make it NAI especially in context. That's a wishy washy way of stopping discussion especially when the suggestion isn't even directed at you.
    Agree to disagree. I saw you arguing something NAI, I said my piece.

50. ISO #2100