S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 336: (Ladder) Politico II

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Likely you would be put under a spotlight, in the alternative universe where I'm scum aligned.
    Can you explain to me like im a 5-year-old? As suggested by MM i Need to pressure players, so I am doing so.

I dont get your post. I am already in a spotlight. What does that have to do with your alignment?
    Or did you think I was addressing you and not Pao? WTF this is confusing.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    We should be in a 7 v 3 now. Mislynch+kill(unless healed) leads to 5v3, with 5 votes to hammer. Here's to hoping they dont have BOTH the Mayor AND the General on the scum team.
    Oh shit that's another TMI slip we don't know for sure that scum has 3 people

-vote PQRnHack

One fuck up? Excusable, maybe a fluke. Two fuck ups? That's a pattern.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #657

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Oh shit that's another TMI slip we don't know for sure that scum has 3 people

-vote PQRnHack

One fuck up? Excusable, maybe a fluke. Two fuck ups? That's a pattern.
    Awesome, tell me what is the TMI. Go and answer in the next 2 minutes since your ass is online and active.

8. ISO #658

I'm 100% on board here now. 2 slips from a player that fits the vote analysis in both possible scum worlds.

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Awesome, tell me what is the TMI. Go and answer in the next 2 minutes since your ass is online and active.
    Scum can have 2-3 players. You just said they have 3.

2-3 Players will be "Corrupt". To be host-picked; uncertainity is part of the game.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

I'm 100% on board here now. 2 slips from a player that fits the vote analysis in both possible scum worlds.
    You are either a scum or a COMPLETE FUCKING MORON! Read the setup, idiot! it is 2-3 mafia. You think they got 2 mafia for 10 v 2? FUCK OFF!

13. ISO #663

Scum can have 2-3 players. You just said they have 3.
    Wow you are a complete piece of shit. When I wrote my message, by then i already became aware that i need to watch my language even if im town who doesnt give a shit.
    Your slip is fucking beautiful. I can only hope you are not a fucking moron.

Once I learned (from MM garbage before) that I should not state my assumptions as facts, I took great care to choose my language carefuilly (sadly for the benefit of my town teammates). And I chose it carefully in this instance. So you are now FRIED BITCH!

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

This is incredible. is this guy stupid or what.

So as I wrote my post, i knew very well that host said 2-3 corrupt. In a 12-player game it is obviously 3. So SB16 caving in her is gonna be ez lynch for me now.

"We should be in a 7 v 3 now. "

I knew very well that it was 2 to 3. I used the word "should" because it is almost certain. I actually initally wrote we are in 7 v 3, but i realized that misinformed peeps will read this as i have TMI or some shit. so i changed my langauge to "should". GET OWNT SB16

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

this is fucking unreal. i legit recognized as i was typing that i should not make it certain there are 3 mafia. so i changed my language to "should" (we should be a in a 7 v 3). and this guy buried me for it? insane! and yes i would say shoudd whether town or scum, it just so happens that im a townie.

i cant fuckin win! even when i choose the right language as town they still scumread me!

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Could you condense your posts a bit PQ into like a handful of posts rather than a page.?
    I am in a vulnerable position as ppl want me gone. So people who dont want me gone are by definition bussing me. Loldebite made a false statement or two but is sleeping. SB16 went apeshit over my amazing expectation that the count of mafia is 3 and not 2. What a fucking joke. I will fight for my life, unlike Frinckles.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Your vote is complete horse shit. Justify it.
    @Stealthbomber16 so let me ask you this:
    1) scenario that i know to be wrong: PQR is scum and how are his scum partners?
    2) scenario that PQR is town, who are the scum?

Let me know bud
    I have already answered this question with my read lists in a previous post.

Right now you are spamming the thread with low quality posts in an attempt to drown out the push against you, but the problem is that you're posting so much that you haven't actually read the things Voss or I have stated.

I'm scum for calling your slip out? That's so weak. You haven't even LOOKED at my analysis post and this makes it so clear.

Unrealted: the Voss train is so dumb. I have mindmelded with Voss on several things. He's lock town. I will never vote for him.

33. ISO #683

Things have finally fallen into place enough that I think I can put together an organized list. Let this stand the test of time. I'll put it nice and neat, and right here underneath my post explaining why PQ is scum.

SCUM
    Lag. 2 weak days in a row, I don't understand anything he's saying today. I don't see anything ACTIVELY scummy coming from his slot but this guy is just putting off so many bad vibes and I cannot see things from his perspective.
    PQRnHack. Caught in 2 TMI slips. Currently in a garbage flow. See above.

SCUM LEAN
    Oliver. A slot that has been largely incoherent. I need to go back and re-analyze oliver again but my gut is pointing me here.
    Pao. This dude is fucking crazy. If/when Lag flips scum he moves up into the red category.
    Loldebite. I almost left him off this list. I have to go back and re-analyze Loldebite as well.

TOWN LEAN
    Gikkle. The only slot with poor voting that I actively think is town. They explain their thought process and it appears very organic. I'm reserved because I think this player could be good enough to be red here, but I also don't think they are.
    Renegade. I always scumread Renegade, but this game I scumread him less than I normally do, which means he's probably town.

TOWN CORE
    Voss. Very organic thought process, we think alike on many topics. Voss is very solidly town here. If you are going to pursue a deep-wolf candidate from the frinckles train, pursue Gikkle instead. I will die on this hill.
    MM. I have yet to understand why this player has gotten any flak at all. We are currently mindmelding on pretty much everything.

I am of course super-duper-always-town, which transcends the tier list, so I am notably absent.

34. ISO #684

Well there's a lie, so
    -vote Loldebite
    Check your facts and come back to me.
    My bad, you said it was because he was out of character at about the same time you voted him. This is still the same idea of pushing someone on baseless accusations, so you're still scum.

Do you believe that scum~Renegade pushed away from Town_A onto town_B? Or only that scum~Renegade pushed away from Scum to Town?
    Interesting that you never consider renegade to be town here.

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

I have already answered this question with my read lists in a previous post.

Right now you are spamming the thread with low quality posts in an attempt to drown out the push against you, but the problem is that you're posting so much that you haven't actually read the things Voss or I have stated.

I'm scum for calling your slip out? That's so weak. You haven't even LOOKED at my analysis post and this makes it so clear.

Unrealted: the Voss train is so dumb. I have mindmelded with Voss on several things. He's lock town. I will never vote for him.
    This man is towncore.

37. ISO #687

NGL PQR spamming messages reminds me VERY MUCH of 334, lol.

You are either a scum or a COMPLETE FUCKING MORON! Read the setup, idiot! it is 2-3 mafia. You think they got 2 mafia for 10 v 2? FUCK OFF!
    you said yourself that mayor + attorney or Gov'nor is hella strong.

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

Things have finally fallen into place enough that I think I can put together an organized list. Let this stand the test of time. I'll put it nice and neat, and right here underneath my post explaining why PQ is scum.
    Okay, genius. Please state me your plan for when I flip town. Let's hear it.

43. ISO #693

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    @Renegade with all the spamming, is PQR a good "policy lynch" like Frinckles was, or not quite yet, still ?
    Fuck off, dont look to another player to excuse your garbage vote. How about you correct your post in which you accused me first, in which you made false statements?

44. ISO #694

Interesting that you never consider renegade to be town here.
    That is horse poop! You are flipping it on me, when you are the one who was unilateral in your own post. your post was:

"MM, why do you not consider it's renegade that pushed away from a PQ lynch ? I might have missed something, but i did feel that people were pushing away from PQR, and i did feel renegade and voss doing such. Voss i guess was okay. Renegade claimed scumreading them earlier, so it makes absolutely no fucking sense."

So you are building this awesome narravtive about Rene and pushing away from my lynch. Are you now saying that oh oopsies im mafia and somehow i never got the brain to think that maybe renegade is town? Look at your post, does it convey the possibility of Rene as town? This is just so obtuse.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

NGL PQR spamming messages reminds me VERY MUCH of 334, lol.

you said yourself that mayor + attorney or Gov'nor is hella strong.
    Prove me wrong, bud. If we mislynch today, then that combo mostly seals it apart from doc wildcard. Tell me how I am wrong bud.

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

this is one of my reasons of a S!Oliverz, because of the weird take on my view on Gikkle. Guillo thought the same.
    i said i didnt like the tone you commented gikkle with. It was way too, strange.
    and that doesnt mean gikkle is town.
    and not liking your choice of words isnt scum either
    Praise the Lord!

50. ISO #700