User Tag List

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1679
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Re: ★ S-FM 323 (Ladder): Silent(er) Night (14P) ★

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I actually have no idea how Oberon survived. At least 5 people this game straight up called him scum.
    Yes, it is an absolutely mystery he managed to survive that long (and forever) lol. I was quite amazed at poor and GOOFY Varcron getting lynched D2 instead of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Props to scum for winning against 2 town sided neuts as well. I mean it didn't end up working out for them due to a triple kill but having 2 neuts town sided makes this extremely tough.
    Having an AFK day 1 and 2 and the possibility of an actress dramatically boosted scums balance.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #1605

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I am aware and i already said in an earlier post that we must assume Blink is town or else GG. What I am asking here is even with Blink as town, you may have faked the Carol to protect Blink (e.g., if Blink was one of the up-to-2 Town members in the Carol). So just asking if you need to revise what you said or not (in case you subbed Blink's name with someone else's to prevent TownBlink from getting lynched under suspicion of being maf or something)
    No the Carol is 100% real I did not revise it in any way shape or form.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Having an AFK day 1 and 2 and the possibility of an actress dramatically boosted scums balance.
    I think regardless of how the setup may rand, the balance is extremely balanced because of the possibilities of what could be
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

Why are you ignoring the fact that an Actress is near gaurenteed at this point to exist. Unless you are pair as lover with someone else. I've never considered that option.
    Well Lover is garteed in setup (ME) No one else is lovered Machanicly confirmeing Actress in setup over Heartbreaker. If rene is town SuperJack is seting up for a play for tomorrow.

100%
    Fact
    Superjack or Rene are mafia Garentted Due to the feedback from carol that is 100% real.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #1610

11. ISO #1611

why do people keep killing you night one
    Probably because they feared I'd say no-lynching on D1 was a bad idea and that we should have gotten info on that day instead ;)
    But no, I don't know... I guess I was just towny lol.
    People like their marshmallows burnt to a crisp for a smores.
    Meanies!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #1612

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I think regardless of how the setup may rand, the balance is extremely balanced because of the possibilities of what could be
    I made this setup originally on EpicMafia. People do crazy shit like Heartbreaker claiming their target loved them etc or Actress fakeclaiming the role they acted as. It gets whacky.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

13. ISO #1613

But it was the best possible carol for scum. 2 town and actress.
    Are you saying Varacron was actress and picked sleepwalker I dont buy it.

14. ISO #1614

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Probably because they feared I'd say no-lynching on D1 was a bad idea and that we should have gotten info on that day instead ;)
    But no, I don't know... I guess I was just towny lol.

Meanies!
    I was sad you weren't here

15. ISO #1615

Obvious scum behavior from folks like Oberon slides here because the people on this site are predisposed to goofy and dumb "big brain" plays - see Blink in the game where Mike was Virus - but if you "lurk" OH NO MUST BE SCUM!
    Blink and Helz never or almost never played with you. I myself played with you only 1 game.

You could have PROVEN that you play like this every game.
    You could have NOT SUGGESTED to lynch anyone other than the 1 slot that is confirmed scum from YPOV.

It's not that black and white as you make it out to be.

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

Ladder points will be updated when I have time to get into that (hopefully soon), btw.

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Blink and Helz never or almost never played with you. I myself played with you only 1 game.

You could have PROVEN that you play like this every game.
    You could have NOT SUGGESTED to lynch anyone other than the 1 slot that is confirmed scum from YPOV.

It's not that black and white as you make it out to be.
    SO pretty much renegade not having the POV of ONLY lynch SJ was what confirmed it in my POV. I know Ren was town, but if you get a carol, and you believe it for prior days then suggest to lynch outside of it, there's no way that I can possibly TR you

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

GG WP
    why did you never want to vote the outed Mafia oberon?

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

SO pretty much renegade not having the POV of ONLY lynch SJ was what confirmed it in my POV. I know Ren was town, but if you get a carol, and you believe it for prior days then suggest to lynch outside of it, there's no way that I can possibly TR you
    It was a very weak suggestion and in fact I was asking your opinion of it.

But the "veteran" players are always correct in their reads so what do I know.

27. ISO #1627

I wanted oberon but I had to follow Blinks lead. Becuse I dont even know my own win con.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

fun fact I was going to loverize FB becuse he was scummy. but then when I was told I do not get to know my win con i switched to blink.

31. ISO #1631

because I didn't believe bakers claim
    I was reading it as you where protecting him for some odd reason.

32. ISO #1632

Superjack also held the hammer on Renegade at one point, which would have been a win.

But it confused the hell out of everyone, possibly even Renegade.
    that 1 point was like multiple hours long and SJ made like 20-30 (guessing) posts during it..
    I can't tell if he was trolling

33. ISO #1633

It was a very weak suggestion and in fact I was asking your opinion of it.

But the "veteran" players are always correct in their reads so what do I know.
    Nah man, I was thinking of it as if I were in your shoes, and I believed the carol to be true, I would know with absolution that the other guys a liar, that's all I'm trying to say. SO I thought about how I would act in your spot, and the way you were acting didn't match up with how I'd act.

34. ISO #1634

that 1 point was like multiple hours long and SJ made like 20-30 (guessing) posts during it..
    I can't tell if he was trolling
    If in some scenario you guys wouldn't have won today, it was a good play to make for days moving forward.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was reading it as you where protecting him for some odd reason.
    nah I 100% thought he was lieing and made a whole ISO about how I thought I had connected him and renegade as scum mates lol

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

nah I 100% thought he was lieing and made a whole ISO about how I thought I had connected him and renegade as scum mates lol
    was right he was lieing was wrong that he was lieing as town lol

40. ISO #1640

fun fact I was going to loverize FB becuse he was scummy. but then when I was told I do not get to know my win con i switched to blink.
    I guess you have to target the player you think is most likely to win, right?
    Not picking Helz or MM over blink?

Btw, I thought helz has always a strong presence in the game - but blinks presence honestly puts it in shade.

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

I was sad you weren't here
    We didn't even get to call eachother CONFIRMED SCUM!
    is the game over?
    Nah, I just ressurected. Thx Angel

43. ISO #1643

I guess you have to target the player you think is most likely to win, right?
    Not picking Helz or MM over blink?

Btw, I thought helz has always a strong presence in the game - but blinks presence honestly puts it in shade.
    The thing with me is, when I'm town or scum my presence is super strong, and players have such strong opinions either town or scum, it always makes me a pivotal player..

This game I did sheep votes instead of lynching on my agenda. I went with Varcron cuz I trusted PQR, and I went with Renegade because I trusted in helz's LW.

Also want to note I thought baker was scum and had paired renegade with him, helz LW made SJ fit on that 3 scum team for me

44. ISO #1644

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    We didn't even get to call eachother CONFIRMED SCUM!

Nah, I just ressurected. Thx Angel
    yeah well I need you in the game because I do feel I can read you well and when I find you it helps bigtime

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

One thing i've learned after causing town harm about just as much as i've helped them, with FPS.

Don't do it, scum read it. Chances are if you actually do catch scum with your FPS.

Town is going to lynch you anyways because your FPS looks scummy

50. ISO #1650

The thing with me is, when I'm town or scum my presence is super strong, and players have such strong opinions either town or scum, it always makes me a pivotal player..

This game I did sheep votes instead of lynching on my agenda. I went with Varcron cuz I trusted PQR, and I went with Renegade because I trusted in helz's LW.

Also want to note I thought baker was scum and had paired renegade with him, helz LW made SJ fit on that 3 scum team for me
    That last will was some dead on shit though : )