S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 3138
  1. ISO #2551

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    How does having PQR do the kill instead of Auwt absolve the concern at all? You're not doing anything to lessen the risk of being caught, only having a different person be caught. Why are you assuming you know Auwt, on a team with PQR, would try to make PQR do the kill instead because he's worried about the lookout and doesn't want to get caught but instead go deep?

That's a very specific scenario that seems kind of dumb to me as you're just opening yourself to possibilities of interference for little to no benefit. I see scum having a veteran on the team just have the veteran do the kills, not "there's still a lookout and we want vet to go deep so let's toss the card sharp to do a kill tonight just in case!"

Unless you have some significant amount of experience playing with Auwt and think this is likely to come from him, this just looks like you reaching to justify a T/T scenario for if/when Pao flips green.
    Veteran can't be sheriff checked. That's as simple as it gets. If someone is going to get caught, it ought not to be the one immune to sheriff checks.

2. ISO #2552

How does having PQR do the kill instead of Auwt absolve the concern at all? You're not doing anything to lessen the risk of being caught, only having a different person be caught. Why are you assuming you know Auwt, on a team with PQR, would try to make PQR do the kill instead because he's worried about the lookout and doesn't want to get caught but instead go deep?

That's a very specific scenario that seems kind of dumb to me as you're just opening yourself to possibilities of interference for little to no benefit. I see scum having a veteran on the team just have the veteran do the kills, not "there's still a lookout and we want vet to go deep so let's toss the card sharp to do a kill tonight just in case!"

Unless you have some significant amount of experience playing with Auwt and think this is likely to come from him, this just looks like you reaching to justify a T/T scenario for if/when Pao flips green.
    Not to mention you are now trying to get Luona to vote Pao because... there's exactly one team possibility on which Pao could be scum from a Luona POV. (You don't even think MM is scum...)
    You're not explaining why that team is likely for Luona to vote Pao, but asking her to vote, just because it exists. Guess I should vote you because there's 120 possible scumteam combinations you could be on, hmm?

Luona's opener as a relatively new player (at least to this site from what I have inferred) and immediately buddying with you for several days actually makes more sense if you two are paired since scum had no n0 or day chat.

3. ISO #2553

Luona's opener as a relatively new player (at least to this site from what I have inferred) and immediately buddying with you for several days actually makes more sense if you two are paired since scum had no n0 or day chat.
    Is this a thing? Where does it say that?

4. ISO #2554

5. ISO #2555

6. ISO #2556

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    wow his readlist was like:
    here are all ppl who voted me, there are 4 scum in it. Choose them yourself
    if you call that analysis, you have very low expectations
    This is sigworthy

7. ISO #2557

Not to mention you are now trying to get Luona to vote Pao because... there's exactly one team possibility on which Pao could be scum from a Luona POV. (You don't even think MM is scum...)
    You're not explaining why that team is likely for Luona to vote Pao, but asking her to vote, just because it exists. Guess I should vote you because there's 120 possible scumteam combinations you could be on, hmm?
    I did explain why it was likely. MM has to be scum from her PoV, Paopan and Auwt have both been incredibly unhelpful, and PQR would be the reason there was no kill in an S!MM scenario.

8. ISO #2558

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Oh nevermind im actually retarded, we still have a day. For some reason i was conviced it had been two already...
    I thought so too. I was hoping so actually. This damn day needs to end. I want Paopan’s head, one way or another.

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

I didn't know scum had no day chat day 1 (though there's precedent; iirc scum had no day 1 chat in previous SC2 mafia games I played in)
    This may be a game changer if true lol
    This would explain why scum couldn't get a lynch off day 1. They couldn't coordinate their votes.
    Even if this isn't a scum slip, Jmw thinks Me/Paopan is definitely S/T despite the fact scum couldn't coordinate day 1.

-vote Jmw

11. ISO #2561

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Veteran can't be sheriff checked. That's as simple as it gets. If someone is going to get caught, it ought not to be the one immune to sheriff checks.
    Or you just... attack where you think lookout isn't?

this is so weird, I can't follow this thought process
    as scum why wouldn't you just... do your best to choose kills where you won't get caught or make sure the Lookout can't watch you?

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

Or you just... attack where you think lookout isn't?

this is so weird, I can't follow this thought process
    as scum why wouldn't you just... do your best to choose kills where you won't get caught or make sure the Lookout can't watch you?
    You would. How do you not understand? But better safe than sorry. Get rid of the useless role rather than the veteran.

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

I didn't know scum had no day chat day 1 (though there's precedent; iirc scum had no day 1 chat in previous SC2 mafia games I played in)
    This would explain why scum couldn't get a lynch off day 1. They couldn't coordinate their votes.
    Even if this isn't a scum slip, Jmw thinks Me/Paopan is definitely S/T despite the fact scum couldn't coordinate day 1.

-vote Jmw
    It's not that hard to vote a town member.
    Doesn't matter if there's coordination or not, anyone who hasn't locked themselves out of voting for an option can vote it. Scum would hammer a townie if they had the chance to do so.
    And I've already explained why all the possible teams you've outlined in that scenario are impossible at worst to very unlikely at best. You and Paopan are never T/T.

16. ISO #2566

It's not that hard to vote a town member.
    Doesn't matter if there's coordination or not, anyone who hasn't locked themselves out of voting for an option can vote it. Scum would hammer a townie if they had the chance to do so.
    And I've already explained why all the possible teams you've outlined in that scenario are impossible at worst to very unlikely at best. You and Paopan are never T/T.
    Coordination means a lot more than voting. It's who is the best target to lynch based off role; who you want to pocket, etc. It's a lot more likely for scum to get trapped on separate wagons without day chat. The fact you've barely ever brought it up despite apparently knowing for a while is very very strange. I didn't know this; I assumed scum had day chat d1.

17. ISO #2567

mmm

I haven't seen any solving based on this though.... When did you say it before?
    I don't know I just remember saying it because I remember typing that D1 would be the best for analysis
    don't make me search my own ISO please

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

I don't know I just remember saying it because I remember typing that D1 would be the best for analysis
    don't make me search my own ISO please
    You don't need to. If you've only said it once, that's scummy enough. This quite literally changes the entire narrative of day 1.

20. ISO #2570

great now Gikkle's pushing me because I was more observant than he was

welp I'm not about to search my own ISO for something I've said, surely someone has the quote

we lynch either Gikkle or Pao here, and if our lynch flips green I shoot the other one.

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

great now Gikkle's pushing me because I was more observant than he was

welp I'm not about to search my own ISO for something I've said, surely someone has the quote

we lynch either Gikkle or Pao here, and if our lynch flips green I shoot the other one.
    Where you got the information is not as bad as the fact it changes the entire perception of the day 1 wagon and everything surrounding it, and yet you've only mentioned it once, maybe twice? And I definitely don't remember it so it was probably some foot note you glossed over or something.

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

25. ISO #2575

-vote Jmw
    WE FUCKED UP! Should have lynched you D1 or D2 but my townies are too indecisive!!!! It's over bud.

Bandit

You are aligned with the bandits. You win when all town aligned members are dead and at least one bandit aligned member is still alive.
    You know the identities of all other bandit-aligned players, and may chat with them each night.

26. ISO #2576

27. ISO #2577

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    WE FUCKED UP! Should have lynched you D1 or D2 but my townies are too indecisive!!!! It's over bud.

Bandit

You are aligned with the bandits. You win when all town aligned members are dead and at least one bandit aligned member is still alive.
    You know the identities of all other bandit-aligned players, and may chat with them each night.
    It actually being in the OP means nothing except that it isn't a hard knowledge slip. This is an intention slip by Jmw though, because he's never mentioned this before despite apparently knowing about it.

28. ISO #2578

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    when you take a chill pill and calm down from your bull-headed red haze pls read all I've posted and check the people I'm causing.
    @Mike when you’ve calmed down so I can actually talk to you like a human being lmk

29. ISO #2579

30. ISO #2580

Bandit

My brain is mashed potatoes, could you please explain what the scum slip is supposed to be.

31. ISO #2581

I mean Jmw think about this
    Scum not being able to communicate for all of day 1 is a MAJOR thing. Like, in terms of vote count analysis? I'd expect T!Jmw to bring this up MANY times. The fact you didn't shows a lot about your intentions.
    Does it really?
    Are my intentions to hide my team's discoordination during the first day by not saying it enough times?
    (This argument is a fallacy, but) if I bring it up once or twice, is that considered scummy? How many times is MANY to where you'd find it townie?
    Should I have put lag's answer in my signature just to make sure everyone can see it?

I'm not trying that hard this game my guy.

(And also, how have you not seen this implied in the OOO or asked about it yourself, as one who is known to ask mods a ton of questions and read into the setup heavily as both alignments?)

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

I suspect mafia are Gikkle and one or more of Loldebite MM Oliver. I strike off Oberon here because he voted up Gikkle N1, although nothing is certain. Loledebite and MM makes sense with the weird RB and failure to heal Frinckles, plus my framing. BUT Loldebite voted Gikkle D2 so less likely than one of MM, Oliver. BOOM!

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

It actually being in the OP means nothing except that it isn't a hard knowledge slip. This is an intention slip by Jmw though, because he's never mentioned this before despite apparently knowing about it.
    You being scum knew that no day chat existed (or you should have read the setup like rest of us did). You accused jmw for knowing the rules why? Makes 0 sense other than to cast shade. BYE BYE SCUMMY

39. ISO #2589

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I’m very confused, where is the slip? It’s typical for Mafia not to share a night chat on n0/d1.
    He thinks I've slipped because I know mafia had no d0 chat but he doesn't remember me saying anything about it, which must mean I never used it in any of my solving, which means I'm scum or something??

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

@PQRnHack do me a favor please.
    Head to the N1 saloon chat, and search for "60 seconds".
    Then, paraphrase what was said in the one post that shows up, and who that post was by.

@Mike if you come online you can help me with this too.
    I absolutely confirm that jmw read the setup and knew that there was no day chat. Not sure about N0, tho.

42. ISO #2592

You being scum knew that no day chat existed (or you should have read the setup like rest of us did). You accused jmw for knowing the rules why? Makes 0 sense other than to cast shade. BYE BYE SCUMMY
    This is actually pretty convincing, but it’s not enough for me to vote Gikkle just yet. I’ll keep my vote on Paopan.

43. ISO #2593

Does it really?
    Are my intentions to hide my team's discoordination during the first day by not saying it enough times?
    (This argument is a fallacy, but) if I bring it up once or twice, is that considered scummy? How many times is MANY to where you'd find it townie?
    Should I have put lag's answer in my signature just to make sure everyone can see it?

I'm not trying that hard this game my guy.

(And also, how have you not seen this implied in the OOO or asked about it yourself, as one who is known to ask mods a ton of questions and read into the setup heavily as both alignments?)
    It shows you don't have the intention to solve the wagons. I have literally never seen you mention it. Apparently, according to the thing PQR quoted, it's EVERY day! That's huge! I would have thought, at the very least, that you bring it to attention at multiple points such that it becomes public knowledge. You don't even need to bring it up; even you talking about the wagons in context of this would have been enough. But none of your posts have ever given me that impression. It shows a lack of townie intention. I'm convinced you're scum now lol.

I don't have an active role, and this is an open setup. I don't need to ask questions nor do I need to know the OOO. Only thing I read were the roles I didn't already have a grasp on.

44. ISO #2594

45. ISO #2595

This argument makes no sense.

46. ISO #2596

I absolutely confirm that jmw read the setup and knew that there was no day chat. Not sure about N0, tho.
    (That one post that you can search for mentions D1 and N0 explicitly, but Gikkle can't see that anyway)

This mechanic was literally part of my not S/S Pao Frinckles association. PQ and Mike can confirm, not that Gikkle cares. He just doesn't want himself lynched lol

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600