?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition - Page 51
Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 2934
  1. ISO #2501

Re: ?KRC Reboot Gravity Falls Edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wendy Corduroy View Post
    Correction this just in from host.. there is a magic bs typewriter.. Working on how they got it..
    that is good to hear. If both of you are corroborating it then it probably does exist, and my investigation is probably just getting the rolecard as it existed on n0.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Meaning either he uses it to prove himself, or he's the automatic elimination for tomorrow?
    Yeah, there's no reason to lynch sergei today.

I cant really blame @AIVION they were extremely busy and forgot stuff and apparently my tech isnt strong enough to see where it came from
    nw

2. ISO #2502

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Old Man McGucket View Post
    that is good to hear. If both of you are corroborating it then it probably does exist, and my investigation is probably just getting the rolecard as it existed on n0.

Yeah, there's no reason to lynch sergei today.

nw
    who do we eliminate today then? :/

There aren't really any good choices, made more difficult by the fact that Wendy seems uninterested in using the information she's gotten to actually solve the game and the other 3 are largely too busy to play or are just slanking

3. ISO #2503

There aren't really any good choices, made more difficult by the fact that Wendy seems uninterested in using the information she's gotten to actually solve the game and the other 3 are largely too busy to play or are just slanking
    These roles nuts man.. also i wish i could just copy and paste all actions n stuff to help more.

4. ISO #2504

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506

I tell the Assembly that what the Old Man has said is completely correct. Indeed, on the night of my arrival, I had no idea that my life in this story would be made of chapters on every night. Thus, I tell the Assembly that the Old Man is completely trustable due to his honesty and integrity during his investigation process.

7. ISO #2507

.ssecorp noitagitsevni sih gnirud ytirgetni dna ytsenoh sih ot eud elbatsurt yletelpmoc si naM dlO eht taht ylbmessA eht llet I ,suhT .thgin yreve no sretpahc fo edam eb dluow yrots siht ni efil ym taht aedi on dah I ,lavirra ym fo thgin eht no ,deednI .tcerroc yletelpmoc si dias sah naM dlO eht tahw taht ylbmessA eht llet I

8. ISO #2508

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sergei Caliendo View Post
    I arrive at the Assembly, excited by the realization that occured to me earlier, confirmed by the Gods themselves: I can use my typewriter during the day! Thus, I propose to bring @FM-Candy Chiu back into the story on this very day.
    You should definitely use it today, will help with the PoE so much, I think Candy is the best choice too

9. ISO #2509

I take the revolver and pull the trigger.
    Click

BAM! The revolver fires off and the round lands into Sergei Caliendo's skull....

...or did it?

Spoiler : What have I done? :

The time feels still... the air feels cold. Where am I? Is this Bright falls...? I look around and stare at the sign in front of me: Welcome to the Mystery Shack! No Refunds

What...? What does this mean? Where's Alice? Where's my family?!? I hastily rush forward and go into the shack. I see.....

A light. It's shining on a table with a revolver on it. There's a note attached... it says:

"Put this gun to your head and pull the trigger if you wanna see your family again."

...the madness! The audacity of... of... ....Whoever is orchestrating this! This Mystery shack.. I do not know exactly where it is located on gods green earth but it is not in Bright Falls! This isn't right... this doesn't.... feel right.

So I took the gun. I put it to my head.... I pulled...

I pulled....

.... Click.

What? Nothing? ...haha.... Hahaha!

What a relief... I am alive. I can see my family right?

I scream at the top of my lungs. PLEASE! TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE! TELL ME!

And before I know it I....!!!

. . . . T R A N S C R I P T E N D E D . . . .

@FM-Sergei Caliendo was dead but is no longer dead! They are alive! Welcome back!!
    Last edited by AIVION; August 9th, 2021 at 04:12 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #2510

That concludes our little game of Russian Roulette!

thanks for playing!! ^^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #2511

You should definitely use it today, will help with the PoE so much, I think Candy is the best choice too
    On some level, if Sergei can use his power today that makes all of this extremely simple. PoE says 2-3 scum are in dipper/soos/wendy and though wendy is being a bit if a sack of potatoes it's kind of true that it would be insane to reveal you have access to all the game's information. As scum, that would mean you constantly have to confirm every town's claim or enter a thunderdome.

12. ISO #2512

On some level, if Sergei can use his power today that makes all of this extremely simple. PoE says 2-3 scum are in dipper/soos/wendy and though wendy is being a bit if a sack of potatoes it's kind of true that it would be insane to reveal you have access to all the game's information. As scum, that would mean you constantly have to confirm every town's claim or enter a thunderdome.
    I really hate thunder domes

13. ISO #2513

VOOR VORST, VOOR VRIJHEID EN VOOR RECHT!

AT LONG LAST, I AM FREEEEEEEEE!!!! I can now speak freely, as I don't have much to lose now (only my narrative control, i.e. protection of the host from host-controlling effects, i.e. nothing). I will use my typewriter today and pray that it's not like my revolver without a bullet.

14. ISO #2514

.tellub a tuohtiw revlover ym ekil ton s'ti taht yarp dna yadot retirwepyt ym esu lliw I .)gnihton .e.i ,stceffe gnillortnoc-tsoh morf tsoh eht fo noitcetorp .e.i ,lortnoc evitarran ym ylno( won esol ot hcum evah t'nod I sa ,yleerf kaeps won nac I !!!!EEEEEEEEERF MA I ,TSAL GNOL TA

!THCER ROOV NE DIEHJIRV ROOV ,TSROV ROOV

15. ISO #2515

VOOR VORST, VOOR VRIJHEID EN VOOR RECHT!

AT LONG LAST, I AM FREEEEEEEEE!!!! I can now speak freely, as I don't have much to lose now (only my narrative control, i.e. protection of the host from host-controlling effects, i.e. nothing). I will use my typewriter today and pray that it's not like my revolver without a bullet.
    Any assessment you want to make on the state of the game before you do so?

16. ISO #2516

I'd lynch soos first for the simple reason we can choose to totally incapacitate dipper by refusing to open any of their presents if necessary. It seems like a fundamental mechanic that his presents cannot resolve their effect unless we allow them to. And if scum have no factional night kill then soos makes a lot of sense as a person to put on a scumteam.

I see town motivation behind the play he made with striking off mabel, but I can see scum motivation in that play too. If it was uncovered mabel died at the author's hand, his head would presumably be rolling in a heartbeat.

17. ISO #2517

18. ISO #2518

I'd lynch soos first for the simple reason we can choose to totally incapacitate dipper by refusing to open any of their presents if necessary. It seems like a fundamental mechanic that his presents cannot resolve their effect unless we allow them to. And if scum have no factional night kill then soos makes a lot of sense as a person to put on a scumteam.

I see town motivation behind the play he made with striking off mabel, but I can see scum motivation in that play too. If it was uncovered mabel died at the author's hand, his head would presumably be rolling in a heartbeat.
    I Mean i can tell you every single gift

19. ISO #2519

20. ISO #2520

21. ISO #2521

what doesn't make sense to me is team compositions. My hypothesis would make the scumteam:

Mafia
    JOAT
    Santa
    (Possibly Mccafe)
    Power: Factional Blackmail

Illuminati
    Breadcrumber
    Author
    (Potential mastermind ally)
    Power: Ability to fuck up a lynch and the receiving of "knowledge" every night.

Mafia seems indisputably way less powerful than illuminati. But dipper has to be on mafia team if he is mafia, and the interactions between Wendy and Dipper make it hard to imagine them being on a team together, meaning I can't even move author to the mafia team.

This is all a mess

22. ISO #2522

23. ISO #2523

what doesn't make sense to me is team compositions. My hypothesis would make the scumteam:

Mafia
    JOAT
    Santa
    (Possibly Mccafe)
    Power: Factional Blackmail

Illuminati
    Breadcrumber
    Author
    (Potential mastermind ally)
    Power: Ability to fuck up a lynch and the receiving of "knowledge" every night.

Mafia seems indisputably way less powerful than illuminati. But dipper has to be on mafia team if he is mafia, and the interactions between Wendy and Dipper make it hard to imagine them being on a team together, meaning I can't even move author to the mafia team.

This is all a mess
    It's possible mafia have a factional kill too.
    Tambry was attacked and the attacker is still unaccounted for.
    And Candy also died

24. ISO #2524

My list of reads is the following, from town to scum:

TOWN

Candy Chiu, confirmed town who should be revived when I use the typewriter.

Old Man, who's not confirmed town but is heavily towny, especially considering how he managed the investigation on my role, as I confirm everything he has said, and feel like it's definetly likely a townie would consider my claim as suspicious if he only could see my rolecard, since it literally says nothing about the "chapters" I get at the start of every night...
    Mabel Pines, who's not confirmed town but... they're the town leader and are most definetly not Illuminati considering Blendin's actions, and they're super towny. And they are amazing at drawing dinosaurs, that's also a plus.

-- SUS LINE --

Wendy, who's not exactly super helpful even though he seems to have an incredibly strong role. I did receive a screwdriver on N2, btw, and I don't think it does anything.

Ramirez, who's probably Blendin's illuminati mate, considering his lack of clearing interactions (or of any meaningful interactions, actually) with him.

Dipper Pines, who claims to have given me my typewriter while that is absolutely false, and who also seems to have given a bullshit megaphone lol.

SCUM

I would color this, but I don't want to color reversed text afterwards, so I'm not going to do it. My conclusion about today's lynch is that we have three possibilities. Wendy is one:
    - It's quite likely they're scum (and there has to be a blackmailer, which noone else can be)
    - Lynching Ramirez instead would prevent him from killing Dipper, who's definetly scum
    - We're not exactly sure of what he can do with his role, as it seems his flipped rolecard doesn't say everything, so that could prevent shenanigans we can't know about

An alternative option (which I think the Old Man just proposed) would be to lynch Ramirez and NOT TO OPEN ANY GIFTS FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. The issue I see with this is that it lets Dipper live one more night, which means he can probably give himself something nasty that's going to do anything but bring holiday cheer...

The last option is to lynch Dipper. This eliminates the risk of him giving major gifts to himself. It leaves Wendy alive with his potentially dangerous role, but I think it's not too bad compared to the gift potential.

Thus, I'd lynch Dipper today.

25. ISO #2525

.yadot reppiD hcnyl d'I ,suhT

.laitnetop tfig eht ot derapmoc dab oot ton s'ti kniht I tub ,elor suoregnad yllaitnetop sih htiw evila ydneW sevael tI .flesmih ot stfig rojam gnivig mih fo ksir eht setanimile sihT .reppiD hcnyl ot si noitpo tsal ehT

...reehc yadiloh gnirb tub gnihtyna od ot gniog s'taht ytsan gnihtemos flesmih evig ylbaborp nac eh snaem hcihw ,thgin erom eno evil reppiD stel ti taht si siht htiw ees I eussi ehT .EMAG EHT FO TSER EHT ROF STFIG YNA NEPO OT TON dna zerimaR hcnyl ot eb dluow )desoporp tsuj naM dlO eht kniht I hcihw( noitpo evitanretla nA

tuoba wonk t'nac ew snaginanehs tneverp dluoc taht os ,gnihtyreve yas t'nseod dracelor deppilf sih smees ti sa ,elor sih htiw od nac eh tahw fo erus yltcaxe ton er'eW -
    mucs yltenifed s'ohw ,reppiD gnillik morf mih tneverp dluow daetsni zerimaR gnihcnyL -
    )eb nac esle enoon hcihw ,reliamkcalb a eb ot sah ereht dna( mucs er'yeht ylekil etiuq s'tI -
    :eno si ydneW .seitilibissop eerht evah ew taht si hcnyl s'yadot tuoba noisulcnoc yM .ti od ot gniog ton m'I os ,sdrawretfa txet desrever roloc ot tnaw t'nod I tub ,siht roloc dluow I

MUCS

.lol enohpagem tihsllub a nevig evah ot smees osla ohw dna ,eslaf yletulosba si taht elihw retirwepyt ym em nevig evah ot smialc ohw ,seniP reppiD

.mih htiw )yllautca ,snoitcaretni lufgninaem yna fo ro( snoitcaretni gniraelc fo kcal sih gniredisnoc ,etam itanimulli s'nidnelB ylbaborp s'ohw ,zerimaR

.gnihtyna seod ti kniht t'nod I dna ,wtb ,2N no revirdwercs a eviecer did I .elor gnorts ylbidercni na evah ot smees eh hguoht neve lufpleh repus yltcaxe ton s'ohw ,ydneW

-- ENIL SUS --

.sulp a osla s'taht ,sruasonid gniward ta gnizama era yeht dnA .ynwot repus er'yeht dna ,snoitca s'nidnelB gniredisnoc itanimullI ton yltenifed tsom era dna redael nwot eht er'yeht ...tub nwot demrifnoc ton s'ohw ,seniP lebaM
    ...thgin yreve fo trats eht ta teg I "sretpahc" eht tuoba gnihton syas yllaretil ti ecnis ,dracelor ym ees dluoc ylno eh fi suoicipsus sa mialc ym redisnoc dluow einwot a ylekil yltenifed s'ti ekil leef dna ,dias sah eh gnihtyreve mrifnoc I sa ,elor ym no noitagitsevni eht deganam eh woh gniredisnoc yllaicepse ,ynwot ylivaeh si tub nwot demrifnoc ton s'ohw ,naM dlO

.retirwepyt eht esu I nehw deviver eb dluohs ohw nwot demrifnoc ,uihC ydnaC

NWOT

:mucs ot nwot morf ,gniwollof eht si sdaer fo tsil yM

26. ISO #2526

It's possible mafia have a factional kill too.
    Tambry was attacked and the attacker is still unaccounted for.
    And Candy also died
    Yeah. If mafia have more powers unaccounted for that could account for this discrepency. Or maybe the host anticipated dipper would use their santa role in a much more belligerent manner. That could partially explain it too.

Anyway, I'm gonna sleep on it. Cya later.

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

Any assessment you want to make on the state of the game before you do so?
    I just did exactly that ^^. If you have any questions to ask me, feel free to do so.

Also, I just wanna say that I enjoyed playing with you a lot! You played a big part in making this fun for everyone, even when... some people... didn't cultivate harmony around themselves, and that's great =)

I definetly see Ramirez being scum as a very possible reality, but he's not much of a threat imo, unlike Santa and his potentially dangerous gifts.

Oh also, I don't remember which scummy guy got COAL in a present but that was amazing lmao.

29. ISO #2529

.oaml gnizama saw taht tub tneserp a ni LAOC tog yug ymmucs hcihw rebmemer t'nod I ,osla hO

.stfig suoregnad yllaitnetop sih dna atnaS ekilnu ,omi taerht a fo hcum ton s'eh tub ,ytilaer elbissop yrev a sa mucs gnieb zerimaR ees yltenifed I

)= taerg s'taht dna ,sevlesmeht dnuora ynomrah etavitluc t'ndid ...elpoep emos ...nehw neve ,enoyreve rof nuf siht gnikam ni trap gib a deyalp uoY !tol a uoy htiw gniyalp deyojne I taht yas annaw tsuj I ,oslA

.os od ot eerf leef ,em ksa ot snoitseuq yna evah uoy fI .^^ taht yltcaxe did tsuj I

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

My list of reads is the following, from town to scum:

TOWN

Candy Chiu, confirmed town who should be revived when I use the typewriter.

Old Man, who's not confirmed town but is heavily towny, especially considering how he managed the investigation on my role, as I confirm everything he has said, and feel like it's definetly likely a townie would consider my claim as suspicious if he only could see my rolecard, since it literally says nothing about the "chapters" I get at the start of every night...
    Mabel Pines, who's not confirmed town but... they're the town leader and are most definetly not Illuminati considering Blendin's actions, and they're super towny. And they are amazing at drawing dinosaurs, that's also a plus.

-- SUS LINE --

Wendy, who's not exactly super helpful even though he seems to have an incredibly strong role. I did receive a screwdriver on N2, btw, and I don't think it does anything.

Ramirez, who's probably Blendin's illuminati mate, considering his lack of clearing interactions (or of any meaningful interactions, actually) with him.

Dipper Pines, who claims to have given me my typewriter while that is absolutely false, and who also seems to have given a bullshit megaphone lol.

SCUM

I would color this, but I don't want to color reversed text afterwards, so I'm not going to do it. My conclusion about today's lynch is that we have three possibilities. Wendy is one:
    - It's quite likely they're scum (and there has to be a blackmailer, which noone else can be)
    - Lynching Ramirez instead would prevent him from killing Dipper, who's definetly scum
    - We're not exactly sure of what he can do with his role, as it seems his flipped rolecard doesn't say everything, so that could prevent shenanigans we can't know about

An alternative option (which I think the Old Man just proposed) would be to lynch Ramirez and NOT TO OPEN ANY GIFTS FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. The issue I see with this is that it lets Dipper live one more night, which means he can probably give himself something nasty that's going to do anything but bring holiday cheer...

The last option is to lynch Dipper. This eliminates the risk of him giving major gifts to himself. It leaves Wendy alive with his potentially dangerous role, but I think it's not too bad compared to the gift potential.

Thus, I'd lynch Dipper today.
    I agree with this. If it's 3v2v1 and we eliminate the Illuminati today, then that means we could easily find ourselves in a 2v2 tomorrow as the forces of evil use whatever KP effect killed Candy + attacked Tambry

32. ISO #2532

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

Also, I just wanna say that I enjoyed playing with you a lot! You played a big part in making this fun for everyone, even when... some people... didn't cultivate harmony around themselves, and that's great =)
    Aww <3

Although I feel like this game I've been nothing but confrontational xP
    First Robbie, then Blendin, and now trying to get some game solving out of Soos/Wendy/Dipper xD

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

If there are only 2 town left, then curse you AIVION making me waste so much time on a game that's beyond over for town xD

If there are 3 town left, then we know there's at least 1 more illuminati, and probably 2 more mafia, meaning either 3v2v1 and we need to try to find one of the 2. Or it's 3v1v1v1 and it doesn't matter which scum we find.

If there are 4 town left, then it's 4v1v1, doesn't matter which scum we find.

If there are 5 town left, then Dipper is the only non-town

So it either doesn't matter which scum we find, or we want to find the mafia rather than the illuminati.
    Of the three: Soos, Wendy, Dipper
    It is very unlikely that there is a Soos + Wendy mafia team because Wendy's entire day 1 focus was on attacking Soos up until she switched the sheeping the Grenda train. While possible, I think it's kind of unlikely for a scum to try to hard to push their own scum teammate on day 1 and do literally nothing else. xP

Meaning Leaving Soos + Wendy alive today seems to be the best option here?

42. ISO #2542

43. ISO #2543

Shouldn't you know that through your role (if not through the fact it's painfully obvious), Wendy? When did I start reverse writing?
    I dont remember when but i do know u are blackmailed but know not how it happened.. There seems to be some limits But if I can nail down the day.. I might be able to tell who done it. because things like your blackmail and such werent revealed to me to me till a couple hours ago. Also there was no action in the action logs that said anyone blackmailed you.. so yeah some limits to my power.

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

Only person that visited you last night that i can see is... FM-Old Man McGucket

Also santas gift to you was. a type writer.
    When did Santa give me a typewriter? I recieved a present last night, which I obviously did not open. My typewriter came from a chapter event, which is independant from Santa and written in a narrative tone, so it's DEFINETLY not Santa's gift. It was even called "equipment" like my flashlight, and unlike the other stuff Santa gave away.

Also, Old Man is 100 % not lying about investigating me. The only way he could be guilty of something is if he investigated me AND did something unrelated to his role (i.e. related to his faction) at the same time, which is a bit of a conspiracy theory at this point. Plus, I don't trust you or your feedback, so nope, not happening.

50. ISO #2550

.gnineppah ton ,epon os ,kcabdeef ruoy ro uoy tsurt t'nod I ,sulP .tniop siht ta yroeht ycaripsnoc a fo tib a si hcihw ,emit emas eht ta )noitcaf sih ot detaler .e.i( elor sih ot detalernu gnihtemos did DNA em detagitsevni eh fi si gnihtemos fo ytliug eb dluoc eh yaw ylno ehT .em gnitagitsevni tuoba gniyl ton % 001 si naM dlO ,oslA

.yawa evag atnaS ffuts rehto eht ekilnu dna ,thgilhsalf ym ekil "tnempiuqe" dellac neve saw tI .tfig s'atnaS ton YLTENIFED s'ti os ,enot evitarran a ni nettirw dna atnaS morf tnadnepedni si hcihw ,tneve retpahc a morf emac retirwepyt yM .nepo ton did ylsuoivbo I hcihw ,thgin tsal tneserp a deveicer I ?retirwepyt a em evig atnaS did nehW