Register

User Tag List

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 2399
  1. ISO #1901

2. ISO #1902

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    To be fair, if you are going to call out one person you should be prepared to call out everyone. Yuki has done that exact same thing several time.
    Problem I have is that everyone is happy to point the finger at Yuki, and not the other players that have contributed the same level of stuff.

3. ISO #1903

To be fair, if you are going to call out one person you should be prepared to call out everyone. Yuki has done that exact same thing several time.
    I havent seen yuki make any direct, serious indictments? Granted I did just read through like 20+ pages.

Yuki's still being yuki atm.

4. ISO #1904

You know what deathworld? Maybe i should spam lynch cancer! That would be a great idea for me to be a town! Right?

(If deathworld is a scum-buddy with Firebringer. I'll say he fked up himself so......good(bad, real bad)

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

5. ISO #1905

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    Problem I have is that everyone is happy to point the finger at Yuki, and not the other players that have contributed the same level of stuff.
    Point at Firebringer spam lynch cancer post

v)o.o)^

6. ISO #1906

I think I've focused most people, except for Gyrlander to a degree.

In this specific example, Yuki has said this game a couple times that he has many reasons to vote someone, but doesn't follow through on this (direct example would be towards Firebringer).

7. ISO #1907

In this specific example, Yuki has said this game a couple times that he has many reasons to vote someone, but doesn't follow through on this (direct example would be towards Firebringer).
    Quoting the post would be appreciated.

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

I keep my vote away because our godfather want to handle other problem at the moment and we have kidnapper so

In godfather i trusted him with my life, if you doubt it....that's fine. Don't worry

He just gonna make you an offer that you can't refuse it

v)o.o)^

10. ISO #1910

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    If you two would honestly get a fucking archon chat for you two to talk, that would alleviate like 80% of the problems I have with you two right now.

~Widowmaker
    TBH we do. And just used it to communicate when the other wasn't on the forum.
    We are not going to work together to create each post, we will post both our opinions. And I think we are just both too lazy to sign them. I know I will forget.
    But you are being really picky about it. It isn't as bad as you make it out to be.
    But if it helps, I will over use smiles in my posts =) so you know which area mine ^^

11. ISO #1911

Quote Originally Posted by Okabe View Post
    Also doesn't yuki do that every game? Yuki usually has implied meanings in post and doesn't straight out list isos and stuff.
    Straight plan is never my style, I'm not dumb enough to yell my plan in front of day chat and believe that scum won't listen

v)o.o)^

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

TBH we do. And just used it to communicate when the other wasn't on the forum.
    We are not going to work together to create each post, we will post both our opinions. And I think we are just both too lazy to sign them. I know I will forget.
    But you are being really picky about it. It isn't as bad as you make it out to be.
    But if it helps, I will over use smiles in my posts =) so you know which area mine ^^
    Make a private chat for archons account to chat each other instead.....?

v)o.o)^

14. ISO #1914

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

First example.
    Jump in straight day 2 with first post: vote RLVG!!!! Then say something awkward.....unvote....backdown....
    Suddenly!!!! Vote for Yuki!!!!! Then after long long long hour....change vote!!!!
    Theb spam lynch cancer lynch cancer!!!!

And then deathworld be like: he seem like a nice town, right? A good guy right?

What........the.......fuck????

v)o.o)^

17. ISO #1917

Okabe, you are giving me a headache because it seems like you expect people to do work for you.

I never said focus Yuki over Firebringer though, I said you should be pointing out something they do instead of saying it's only scummy for one person.

Yuki has done nothing to be read, except for a few posts and motives I have already highlighted. It's too easy for Yuki to get away with stuff.

18. ISO #1918

Yuki. @Yukitaka Oni
    Please tell me you're thoughts on Empathy =)

And then look at Whad, quote some of his posts and tell me what too think of them

^^ can Yuki try some deeper forum mafia skillz for SuperJack yah? =)
    Give me a couple of minute!

v)o.o)^

19. ISO #1919

Okabe, you are giving me a headache because it seems like you expect people to do work for you.

I never said focus Yuki over Firebringer though, I said you should be pointing out something they do instead of saying it's only scummy for one person.

Yuki has done nothing to be read, except for a few posts and motives I have already highlighted. It's too easy for Yuki to get away with stuff.
    You deflected the conversation though, fire was and still is online, but as soon as I attack him, you deflected it by saying shouldn't you also attack yuki for that potentially giving FB time to think of a response or shifting conversation away enough that its just forgotten/missed by ppl reading? If you think yuki is doing that you attack and pressure him on it and don't start deflecting other peoples conversations away.

----
    Yuki does implied meanings in his post, thats how you have to read him is literally what I am saying? He hasn't made any implied meanings that seem scummy to me.

20. ISO #1920

Yuki. @Yukitaka Oni
    Please tell me you're thoughts on Empathy =)

And then look at Whad, quote some of his posts and tell me what too think of them

^^ can Yuki try some deeper forum mafia skillz for SuperJack yah? =)
    Ika usually a most of the time yes? That would making empathy is only silverwolf most of the time....eh....i think this is the first time i play with sliver, kinna look like the same with Stereo
    I'll put Empathy half-town-half neutral <(o.o(^

v)o.o)^

21. ISO #1921

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Ika usually a most of the time yes? That would making empathy is only silverwolf most of the time....eh....i think this is the first time i play with sliver, kinna look like the same with Stereo
    I'll put Empathy half-town-half neutral <(o.o(^
    Ah OK. So you are town leaning on her. =) understandable that is. Do you think any part of Empathy has been looking for scum? ^^

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

24. ISO #1924

How long I haven't play with Whad??? It's been like eh.....3-4 month right???.....
    Sorry, no clue. I dunno Whad's playstyle but yes i do agree that Whad usually avoid heat problems
    Can you go back, and find a post that you like.
    And a post that you don't like?
    And then quote it yes? ^^ Super will help show you how to be better at mafia yah. =)

25. ISO #1925

Hello. I've caught up. I guess since there's no leading lynch train we're going for the jailing strategy. If I could vote for the second jail target it would be Yuki or Gyrlander. If Frozen Angel is actually FBI agent though, then I'm not sure about my scum read on Gyrlander since a lot of it revolved on Gyrlander being green.

Based on recent developments, I will need to re-evaluate Firebringer, too. He's officially in the null pile instead of the town pile. It would make sense then, for a scum Firebringer to not understand why I backed off and called it a towntell when he didn't realize scum don't get scum daychat.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

26. ISO #1926

How long I haven't play with Whad??? It's been like eh.....3-4 month right???.....
    Sorry, no clue. I dunno Whad's playstyle but yes i do agree that Whad usually avoid heat problems
    What heat problems do you think I am avoiding?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

27. ISO #1927

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    What heat problems do you think I am avoiding?
    Nothing big deal, when most people like frozen angel vs cancer making a heat fight, you have no comment about them. That's fine though, I don't like much of that fight v)o.o)v....

v)o.o)^

28. ISO #1928

Nothing big deal, when most people like frozen angel vs cancer making a heat fight, you have no comment about them. That's fine though, I don't like much of that fight v)o.o)v....
    >)o.o)><3 <(o.o(<
    whad Yuki

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

Like why I am specifically a mole in your reads....
    TBH I was trying to get aggressive and see how you would respond to me calling you scum. Your response was to respond with a question. I was respecting you to respond with some kind of denial of being scum and the tone of the denial could give me some information to help read you. However you just responded with a bunch of questions so my little experiment there failed since I didn't really consider that a possible outcome.

32. ISO #1932

Like why I am specifically a mole in your reads....
    Although I guess if FA/Firebringer is the green pair then you could still be orange with Yuki. Which would explain why you didn't ever state you're not scum and instead asked why greenscum (which is the wrong flavor of scum for you).

33. ISO #1933

I would be very happy with the jailors jailing people on this list:

Frozen Angel, Firebringer, Yukitaka Oni, Okabe.

I also have my suspicions about Gyrlander, but enough of my townreads seem to be townreading him for now.
    Deathworlds is another I'm unsure about but seems less obviously scummy than the previous 4 listed.

34. ISO #1934

@MattZed How exactly does the janitor cycle work? Is it if not previous night, then next day(we started at n0)| Is it you can't janitor back to back aka night then day or day then night? or is it if you did it the Day x you can't do it Night x?
    A janitor may perform their action as a night action or a day action, and performing it as a night or day action does not prevent them from performing it in the future in any way.

Also can janitor change his day-targe throughout the day? or is there a minimum time it has to be in by (and can't be changed) like an hour b4 day end?
    A janitor must indicate their choice to sanitize before I post the flip. Any time before then is acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

35. ISO #1935

36. ISO #1936

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    jailor should jail okabi and exectue, silver has the workign theory that they are currently the janitor ebcasue of the line of questioning.
    Your theory discounts the entire, and more likely scenario where an actual janitor would pm the host to obtain this information.

Our questioning was to determine the suitability of lynch vs jail for todays outcome. We had considered that if a cleaning had been performed last night, perhaps it wasnt possible to have happen today day. Likewise if happening today, it wouldnt be possible to happen tonight.

37. ISO #1937

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Although I guess if FA/Firebringer is the green pair then you could still be orange with Yuki. Which would explain why you didn't ever state you're not scum and instead asked why greenscum (which is the wrong flavor of scum for you).
    We asked why greenscum because you stated greenscum. How do you determine our partnership with yukitaka, what has led you to this conclusion.

If you are also skeptical of gyr, how does he slot into the scum mix, since you have 4 accounted for in your current working theory

38. ISO #1938

Your theory discounts the entire, and more likely scenario where an actual janitor would pm the host to obtain this information.

Our questioning was to determine the suitability of lynch vs jail for todays outcome. We had considered that if a cleaning had been performed last night, perhaps it wasnt possible to have happen today day. Likewise if happening today, it wouldnt be possible to happen tonight.
    You discount i have already considered that idea and presume that scums are not smart based on the NK already.

You should of accounted for the fact that mayeb they didnt ask and were nto aware and now you gaev them the idea to do so if your not the janitor already.

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

You discount i have already considered that idea and presume that scums are not smart based on the NK already.

You should of accounted for the fact that mayeb they didnt ask and were nto aware and now you gaev them the idea to do so if your not the janitor already.
    RLVG (I believe, unless it was someone else) already covered this topic. Anyone given the option to choose their role would have thoroughly read and understood their role, and if needed, already made clarifications. Nobody is gaining any 'ideas' from such a basic line of questioning, if anything it only serves to help the rest of us make a more informed decision on lynch vs jail.

41. ISO #1941

Also, it is a risky game to assume the intelligence of scum based on the actions of 1 night, especially the first night. You may inadvertantly bias your reads based on meta assumptions.

42. ISO #1942

RLVG (I believe, unless it was someone else) already covered this topic. Anyone given the option to choose their role would have thoroughly read and understood their role, and if needed, already made clarifications. Nobody is gaining any 'ideas' from such a basic line of questioning, if anything it only serves to help the rest of us make a more informed decision on lynch vs jail.
    not really, i hosted a game once where i gave a choice for people to pick roles, people still asked questiosn about it after getting the said role

Also, it is a risky game to assume the intelligence of scum based on the actions of 1 night, especially the first night. You may inadvertantly bias your reads based on meta assumptions.
    good thing im not using it to make my reads now am i?

why did you replace out then come back as a *****?

43. ISO #1943

We asked why greenscum because you stated greenscum. How do you determine our partnership with yukitaka, what has led you to this conclusion.

If you are also skeptical of gyr, how does he slot into the scum mix, since you have 4 accounted for in your current working theory
    I think you're scum and I like the idea that FA and Firebringer are linked. If FA is FBI agent and you are scum then you have to be orange.

I'm totally open to my slottings of scum being wrong. Need some more flips to get more information to shuffle people around. As for now Gyrlander doesn't make my top 4 scummy player list.

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

Both my partner and I may be unavailable during EoD today. At the moment, we both maintain our scum fire and scum whad reads, and are skeptical of DW.

We are split on what the optimal outcome of today should be (lynch vs jail). As there is no guarantee that there are in fact 2 kidnappers (it could be a role coaxing by rlvg - from town perspective), we also have no guarantee that both kidnappera are town.

I personally believe that risking for double jail is more beneficial than a near confirmed cleaning on lynch, but it seems that there may not even be enough players online or around to discuss or drive a lynch if its deemed a better alternative

46. ISO #1946

Both my partner and I may be unavailable during EoD today. At the moment, we both maintain our scum fire and scum whad reads, and are skeptical of DW.

We are split on what the optimal outcome of today should be (lynch vs jail). As there is no guarantee that there are in fact 2 kidnappers (it could be a role coaxing by rlvg - from town perspective), we also have no guarantee that both kidnappera are town.

I personally believe that risking for double jail is more beneficial than a near confirmed cleaning on lynch, but it seems that there may not even be enough players online or around to discuss or drive a lynch if its deemed a better alternative
    clearly not reading about how if either jailor tries to deviate they will be insta lynched...

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

jailor should jail okabi and exectue, silver has the workign theory that they are currently the janitor ebcasue of the line of questioning.
    That's like, too obvious for the janitor to ask about their role in the thread. Although I have been townreading people for asking things in the thread such as Firebringer asking about scum daychats and Cancer asking about Mattzed nerfing the kidnapper role. I think in this case, Okabe's question about the janitor role is not an indicator.

49. ISO #1949

not really, i hosted a game once where i gave a choice for people to pick roles, people still asked questiosn about it after getting the said role

good thing im not using it to make my reads now am i?

why did you replace out then come back as a *****?
    I wasnt implying you were, it was more of a subconscious thing to take note of, since you already believe scum to be dumb.

I (Iced) was replaced in to take paladins slot because he hadnt arrived for the game. Shortly after taking the slot he returned and we arranged to ***** as I felt bad for taking his slot given he hadnt missed all that much of the game yet.

50. ISO #1950

There are more than just 3 scum. Firebringer, myself, DW, and who else is the 4th on your top scumlist?