User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Slayer: 1-S2-1-2157694

Account Name: slayer
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2157694
    In-Game Name: Vencentio Stallone

Crimes Committed: Rolequitting

Your Account Name: yodaddy
    Summary: This is a cult save. He rolls Citizen in slot 1. Immediately leaves after receiving his role and could've gotten recruited by a Mason Leader. Town is down a citizen.

I do want to point out that the ending was a little bizarre. It came down to 2 Mafia 2 Town 1 Cultist. Both town players want to lynch mafia so cultist can convert them. Cultists decides to skip and let mafia win. The cultist admits that "i wanted you guys to win" towards mafia.

For future reference is this considered Gamethrowing or just a garbage play?

Replay: Rolequitter-Possible Throw.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Slayer: 1-S2-1-2157694

SC ID VERIFICATION
    slayer: 1-S2-1-2157694

Previous Offenses
    slayer: none

Summary
    slayer role-quits.

Was the Game Result altered?
    Maybe

Player Offenses
    Role-quitting

Recommended Action
    Watch-list x2

The cultist you are talking about was very confused on what his choices were and I do not believe there was any malicious intent behind his actions. He voted innocent on the Mafia player he needed to lynch to stay in the game and he did this because the Mafia player on trial was screaming that Cult can win with Mafia after the Cult player was questioning if he can win with Mafia. At the moment of the "throw" he was simply just misguided by a player that was in self-preservation mode.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4