1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Lmao Auwt nice opportunism there. Lynch Auwt and Varcron tomorrow 100%

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    1. I said Wiisp was fucking scjm for his post that could be interpreted as him outing PRs. and I’ve been pushing that the entire game until you randomly decided to scumpaint me and Wiisp for. ‘Not providing a reason to scunread you flr’. Die.

if you guys don’t lynch confirmed scum I will be mad
    He's not confirmed scum wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456
    Ganelon

Fuck you all

7. ISO #457

DAY HAS ENDED! NO MORE POSTING! Stand by for the Day end Post.

FINAL DAY END VOTE COUNT:
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):
    Ganelon
    Wiisp (4 [L-1]):
    Auwt, Varcron, deathworlds, theoneceko
    Auwt (2 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander, Wiisp
    Last edited by AIVION; June 11th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #458

DAY 1 OF THE STANDOFF HAS ENDED AND NIGHT 1 IS UPON US!

The Citizens argued and fought all day with each other in the bustling town center. They were all showing signs of weariness and unrest all throughout the ordeal. One of the members seemed calm beneath the surface... almost too calm. It seemed like others took to noticing it. He had a glint in his eyes, like he knows what's coming to them all. The leader of the patriots confronted this man at great length.

Until the man decided to try to make a run for it. The townsmen caught him and beat him to death in the city streets. His identity turned out to be a undercover Investigator working with the Loyalists after further examination.

Rejoicing with their small victory today, they all hastily retreated to their homes for the evening... as the remaining loyalists who are still in the city will be wanting to exact their vengeance!

Alive:
    @Gyrlander
    @Ganelon
    @Auwt
    @theoneceko
    @deathworlds
    @Varcron
    @macdougall

Dead:
    Wiisp = Investigator (Loyalist)

Remember if you have night actions to give them to me 30 minutes before EoD! And depending on how work goes tomorrow I may or may not be semi late with day 2 starting. If I am I'll of course accommodate time wise.

Night 1 Ends June 12th, 6PM EST:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...7&font=cursive

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #459

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN!

The citizens alongside their leader groggily walk into the town center after a long and restless sleep. They walk in and see to their dismay a member of the town strung up and shot several times in the middle of the square. They were mortified, disgusted. A member of their own town brutally Maimed and shot. The Leader saw this and stirred them all, ready to find the remaining Loyalist today if possible.

The war has only just begun after all.

Gyrlander was shot last night by the Loyalists! He was a Citizen!

Alive:
    @Ganelon
    @Auwt
    @theoneceko
    @deathworlds
    @Varcron
    @macdougall

Dead:
    Wiisp = Investigator (Loyalist)
    Gyrlander = Citizen

With 6 players alive it is 4 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Ends June 14th, 6PM EST:

Will put a timer here in a moment.
    Last edited by AIVION; June 12th, 2020 at 03:07 PM.

10. ISO #460

Sorry about that! I thought I did the reset command

fixed

You may now post

11. ISO #461

Kinda surprised by the gyrlander kill ngl
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463
    Ganelon

Varcron is CONFIRMED SCUM, in no way shape or form am I gonna allow him to lead the town astray and ride a bus to victory like he just did. He scunread Wiisp out of nowhere and was pused off at being scumread for Bs reasons. The train on Wiisp didn’t exist prior to that. He is 100% my lynch today, lynch varcron and you lynch scum.

I am the gunsmith. That’s why I talked about the blacksmith so much yesterday, and it’s why I reacted to Wiisps comment about there being a n0 - I was afraid I had missed a opportunity to carry out my night action.

I gave someone here a gun.

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

I know my slot is on fire right now.
    I just wanna tell you I will post an advanced analysis of the game and what are my current thoughts.

Just to make sure, I hope you all dont buy this Gyrlanders kill as part of a revenge since he was voting me.
    Thats what scum are trying to make you think, and I will show you as much as I can that I'm a fully full town.

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I'd like to hear some things from Ganelon about his defense of Wiisp
    I’m not gonna let you ride the bus to victory

18. ISO #468

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    my n0 is Grylander
    thoughts?
    I basically called you town, so why did u call it a troll post?
    lmao, a N0 is a villager check
    i don't get why wisp targeted gyrl like this. was it, as gane said, to out a TPR? i don't think gyrl is scum for this reason.

19. ISO #469
    Ganelon

Varcron is confirmed SCUM. The way he started scumpainting me and Wiisp towards the end of the day is scummy af; and his reasons for sucmreadin Wiisp were shit. Scum find it very difficult to articulate their opinions because they already know the game state - they have to make shit up. That is bussing gone wrong.

Varcron was extremely annoyed st being scumread without anyone specifying why. This is scum indicative: scum hate it when you catch them for BS reasons. He was openwolfing yesterday and needs to be shot or nightkilled tonight.

I’m Gunsmith, I gave Deathworlds my gun last night. You should 100% trust Deathworlds here, he is always town, his reaction to there only being one mislynch was towny, plus you could see how unlike Varcron he wasn’t death tunneled and was scumhunting yesterday at EoD.

Gyrlander is also almost 100% Town. That was the town Gyrlander we saw there; his meta shows it.

Auwt should also be heavily looked at - especially Auwt, for hedging at EoD.

The lynches/kills should be Varcron/Auwt, followed by MacDougall or Ceko - try to get AIVION to replace MacDougall, first, though.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i don't get why wisp targeted gyrl like this. was it, as gane said, to out a TPR? i don't think gyrl is scum for this reason.
    Gyr fucking died bro
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #472
    Ganelon

-vote Varcron

23. ISO #473
    Ganelon

What does scum gain from a bus with 1 scum remaining? Everyone should be looked at and scrutinized by everyone.
    Infinite town points. You should always hardbus. Just like you did right there.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

Varcron is confirmed SCUM. The way he started scumpainting me and Wiisp towards the end of the day is scummy af; and his reasons for sucmreadin Wiisp were shit. Scum find it very difficult to articulate their opinions because they already know the game state - they have to make shit up. That is bussing gone wrong.

Varcron was extremely annoyed st being scumread without anyone specifying why. This is scum indicative: scum hate it when you catch them for BS reasons. He was openwolfing yesterday and needs to be shot or nightkilled tonight.

I’m Gunsmith, I gave Deathworlds my gun last night. You should 100% trust Deathworlds here, he is always town, his reaction to there only being one mislynch was towny, plus you could see how unlike Varcron he wasn’t death tunneled and was scumhunting yesterday at EoD.

Gyrlander is also almost 100% Town. That was the town Gyrlander we saw there; his meta shows it.

Auwt should also be heavily looked at - especially Auwt, for hedging at EoD.

The lynches/kills should be Varcron/Auwt, followed by MacDougall or Ceko - try to get AIVION to replace MacDougall, first, though.
    So you're confirmed now as Gunsmith of DW did indeed get a weapon, so that is a confirmed townie now.

Call it a bus all you want, but my reasons for wanting Wiisp lynched were because they literally did not make their own defense. It looked like you were buddying them HARD to get the extra votes.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

Can confirm I was infact given a gun last night
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

Also don't forget that the scum role blacksmith can also give guns or vests.
    Doesn't confirm ganelon in the slightest other than he's a PR
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483
    Ganelon

Lmao, I was buddying my own scum mate, why?
    You definitely bussed the fuck out of Wiisp. It’s BS to state that Wiisp didn’t read his rolecard and was therefore not Investigstor.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Lmao, I was buddying my own scum mate, why?
    You definitely bussed the fuck out of Wiisp. It’s BS to state that Wiisp didn’t read his rolecard and was therefore not Investigstor.
    They obviously didn't if you check the previous post when they claimed. Their claim smelled like shit from afar.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

Who would want to kill me though?
    Good question.
    If I was a scum I woulda just killed you or myself, maybe Varcron, you're a solid town read for me and for the rest of town iirc
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #489
    Ganelon

‘They obviously didn’t’
    They obviously did, he said he can see if someone is Vanilla and that he can detect some roles that can only be of one alignment, and yet you scumpainted your own team mate to get Town points.
    Tbh well played most people don’t have the balls to bus. But it ends here.

40. ISO #490

‘They obviously didn’t’
    They obviously did, he said he can see if someone is Vanilla and that he can detect some roles that can only be of one alignment, and yet you scumpainted your own team mate to get Town points.
    Tbh well played most people don’t have the balls to bus. But it ends here.
    THUNDERDOME TIMEEEEEE!

41. ISO #491
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Good question.
    If I was a scum I woulda just killed you or myself, maybe Varcron, you're a solid town read for me and for the rest of town iirc
    Lmao no hes not

42. ISO #492
    Ganelon

THUNDERDOME TIMEEEEEE!
    Challenger accepted.
    Wickedness must be stamped out

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

What's your role? I'm a Civilian.
    Why the fuck would I or anyone else for that manner, claim when we have a slot that literally has not posted yet?
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

i might've still hid behind gyrlander tbh. but uh i think auwt would've been my second choice.
    Yeah I don't really know what to think about auwt, seems pretty passive but thay may just be inexperience
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #497

Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

First of all, lets clarify why I voted for Wiisp :

#404 page 21 - Wiisp : Auwt is still voting Mac lmao

He is trying to switch to a 15 min different train toward me? I wont let that happen.

#427 page 22 - And another attack on me.

#429 page 22 - Final Wiisp vote on me.

8 min before eod, no reason brought up, 2 votes on me, lets not take any risk of random switching train

During all of Wiisp attack, no reason were given, toward Varcron, or even me.
    There wasnt any vote motivation since he was just trying to escape being lynched.
    He claimed so early on in the game for no reason again, and then flip flop between Varcron, DW and me.
    His message per second rate significantly increase also.

I claimed #251 page 13 my way of guessing the scum, from typography and way of writing.

Wiisp gathered everything to make me oppose him. Thats why I voted on him, even if it was during the last 5 min.

Now considering the current state of the game :

Wiisp and Varcron are really opposing each other. For me its clear that if Wiisp was scum ==> Varcron is a fully green townie

Wiisp called both Ganelon and DW "town leans" #256-257 page 13 ==> I believe one of them are the one we looking for. I believe you give a member of your crew and one from the other side.

#298 page 15 - As Ganelon said Varcron and Wiisp could be in a team ==> I dont think so, also Varcron put some effort to tumble down this theory (#301 page 16)

#334 page 17 - Ganelon want to keep Wiisp for his role. ==> But what the hell he can just manipulate the info he gets and then lynch us in the way he wants??

#360 page 18 - Ganelon said "Ceko is pushing this Wiisp train without interacting with Varcron much; this to me suggests that they’re teamed." ==> According to this I will also say that Ceko looks fuwully fuwull town.

#391 page 20 - Gyrlander random voting me with not much a meaningful post ==> I believe he is citizen or scum and got bored. (this was previous note from eod1)

Not that interesting : #109 page 6 - Open claiming citizen Varcron? ==> #408 page 21 - Varcron claiming Civilian, as i thought

#304 page 16 - DW would be happy to follow Ganelon in a train on Wiisp. ==> Uh?

Finally, atm I only towncore Varcron and Ceko.
    I dont really know about DW.
    Macdougall not present but a kill has been made? So I guess townie?
    High doubt on Ganelon.

The possible teaming are as follow :

Wiisp/macdougall ==> Since he's not here atm and also Wiisp pushed him a bit, i dont really think its the one we are looking for (moreover a kill has been made so the killer isnt afk nah?)

Wiisp/DW OR Wiisp/Ganelon

I guess we should investigate between them.
    Although, I feel DW townier than Ganelon atm.

Here it is, I'm sorry for only posting # and page and not quoting.
    Thanks for reading.

48. ISO #498

Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    First of all, lets clarify why I voted for Wiisp :

#404 page 21 - Wiisp : Auwt is still voting Mac lmao

He is trying to switch to a 15 min different train toward me? I wont let that happen.

#427 page 22 - And another attack on me.

#429 page 22 - Final Wiisp vote on me.

8 min before eod, no reason brought up, 2 votes on me, lets not take any risk of random switching train

During all of Wiisp attack, no reason were given, toward Varcron, or even me.
    There wasnt any vote motivation since he was just trying to escape being lynched.
    He claimed so early on in the game for no reason again, and then flip flop between Varcron, DW and me.
    His message per second rate significantly increase also.

I claimed #251 page 13 my way of guessing the scum, from typography and way of writing.

Wiisp gathered everything to make me oppose him. Thats why I voted on him, even if it was during the last 5 min.

Now considering the current state of the game :

Wiisp and Varcron are really opposing each other. For me its clear that if Wiisp was scum ==> Varcron is a fully green townie

Wiisp called both Ganelon and DW "town leans" #256-257 page 13 ==> I believe one of them are the one we looking for. I believe you give a member of your crew and one from the other side.

#298 page 15 - As Ganelon said Varcron and Wiisp could be in a team ==> I dont think so, also Varcron put some effort to tumble down this theory (#301 page 16)

#334 page 17 - Ganelon want to keep Wiisp for his role. ==> But what the hell he can just manipulate the info he gets and then lynch us in the way he wants??

#360 page 18 - Ganelon said "Ceko is pushing this Wiisp train without interacting with Varcron much; this to me suggests that they’re teamed." ==> According to this I will also say that Ceko looks fuwully fuwull town.

#391 page 20 - Gyrlander random voting me with not much a meaningful post ==> I believe he is citizen or scum and got bored. (this was previous note from eod1)

Not that interesting : #109 page 6 - Open claiming citizen Varcron? ==> #408 page 21 - Varcron claiming Civilian, as i thought

#304 page 16 - DW would be happy to follow Ganelon in a train on Wiisp. ==> Uh?

Finally, atm I only towncore Varcron and Ceko.
    I dont really know about DW.
    Macdougall not present but a kill has been made? So I guess townie?
    High doubt on Ganelon.

The possible teaming are as follow :

Wiisp/macdougall ==> Since he's not here atm and also Wiisp pushed him a bit, i dont really think its the one we are looking for (moreover a kill has been made so the killer isnt afk nah?)

Wiisp/DW OR Wiisp/Ganelon

I guess we should investigate between them.
    Although, I feel DW townier than Ganelon atm.

Here it is, I'm sorry for only posting # and page and not quoting.
    Thanks for reading.
    I like you, I like the way you trailed through the posts yesterday, it's similar to how I did it, you just put in a lot more effort towards it :P
    You're a townie

-vote ganelon

Sorry bud, but ya just stop making sense after the last third of day
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #499

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I like you, I like the way you trailed through the posts yesterday, it's similar to how I did it, you just put in a lot more effort towards it :P
    You're a townie

-vote ganelon

Sorry bud, but ya just stop making sense after the last third of day
    Im waiting for Ceko and Varcron to share their thought about my post and I will probably follow this vote.

50. ISO #500

Also we need to discuss who to use this gun on, if at all.
    I will shoot someone tonight, and I will shoot whoever we can agree upon
    fucketh me in the ass