S-FM The Thing - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM The Thing

So you can clear Scv from Thing, because noone would want to convert that guy, and every time the nightchat opens there's always some words from the scum with the host, and some notes for the future Thing. So Scv is not thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1502

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Then why vote me?
    ...dutes? Did you just slip Arson XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I don't know. i haven't played with him befeore.

I just think his filler posts are abit scummy, thats all and his defence wasn't much better. Maybe this is how he always plays.
    Yes his posts are totally scummy, and it's ever scummier because NO he doesn't always play like that... I know him, he was a CHOOOO before (come back dutes i liked you) and he doesn't play like that AT ALL on the mod. So he's very very scummy. And I think he might be arson lol... dat slip ^^

4. ISO #1504

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hey, Mr. I play coop instead of getting my ass in FM... Do that once again and you can fuck off of the games I'll host.
    try me girl dog
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #1505

mm you are the most useless post spammy player i ve ever met on the planet, if your posts not gonna contribute you better off not be posting, the game took to be 76 pages cause of you <.<

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Pretty mutch.
    Lol the lie though.

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    It's funny to see how MM thinking progresses. Don't worry, he actually did some strat that... yes, you are correct, DID NOTHING FOR TOWN.
    Lol :P it was stupid, but I think hybrid is town ^^

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    mm you are the most useless post spammy player i ve ever met on the planet, if your posts not gonna contribute you better off not be posting, the game took to be 76 pages cause of you <.<
    Hybrid. Did you see the most important recent post...

10. ISO #1510

Hybrid. Did you see the most important recent post...
    1490 to 1509? yeah

11. ISO #1511

Oki =) @Scvmurderer welcome to my top town read!

I'm likely to get converted tonight. @Gyrlander you wanted me to claim, BIIIIITCH? :P

I claim Radio Operator (Flavour Cop). I checked Scvmurderer last night, and he did not speak in a night chat =)

P.S. what the fuck is a flavour cop lol
    take your posts and time mm, slowly but surely, slowly but sure...
    @Hybrid

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

i like how all of you went for the either inactives or blinkskater for the d1 lynch, how poorly played policy play by you guys ...
    i kidna want to afk this wohle day again

14. ISO #1514

sooo?
    Yeah that post is totally irrevelent, huh... nothing to say about it... YOU KIDDING ME???? @Dutes i want your thoughts on it. And your list of reads. YOU ARE SUSPPPPPP

15. ISO #1515

i like how all of you went for the either inactives or blinkskater for the d1 lynch, how poorly played policy play by you guys ...
    i kidna want to afk this wohle day again
    Ayy if you're going to "contribute" this way and you're the only one talking, I'm gonna play HotS lol.

16. ISO #1516

Yeah that post is totally irrevelent, huh... nothing to say about it... YOU KIDDING ME???? @Dutes i want your thoughts on it. And your list of reads. YOU ARE SUSPPPPPP
    i dont care what your role is lol, you are already my townread since you havent slipped upped yet in your posts (p54) i didnt really caught upped to the game

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Oh and fuck lol I gotta go anyway x.x computer wants to update.... will prolly take hours... cyaaaaaaaa..

19. ISO #1519

@Hybrid do u want me to just confirm u as town today? (it will be near EoD). You seem to be under the spotlight a lot - if you become confirmed today, that means a BG guards u tonight - and u get voted station commander the rest of the game.

However, you have to not afk. threatening to afk the rest of the game is just BS.

@Marshmallow Marshall you are saying the day kill is a bad strategy, but it literally confirms someone and helps lower numbers. I thnk there is a lot of benefits behind that. It also makes voting for a station commander a pretty intense thing for 'things'.

During the night phase, the Things have to vote in their Night Chat who they are going to convert that night. The target that receives the highest number of votes will be visited that night by one of the Things (selected at random) that voted for them.
    Here is the mechanics - so if SCV was the thing he would HAVE to talk in his night chat to even convert someone. I think this rules out SCV as the OG thing completely.

@Magoroth Can the thing convert the survivalist?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

20. ISO #1520

i like how mm ignroed my wall of text, it was more contributing than his whole posts the entire game. oh well

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Hybrid do u want me to just confirm u as town today? (it will be near EoD). You seem to be under the spotlight a lot - if you become confirmed today, that means a BG guards u tonight - and u get voted station commander the rest of the game.

However, you have to not afk. threatening to afk the rest of the game is just BS.

@Marshmallow Marshall you are saying the day kill is a bad strategy, but it literally confirms someone and helps lower numbers. I thnk there is a lot of benefits behind that. It also makes voting for a station commander a pretty intense thing for 'things'.

During the night phase, the Things have to vote in their Night Chat who they are going to convert that night. The target that receives the highest number of votes will be visited that night by one of the Things (selected at random) that voted for them.
    Here is the mechanics - so if SCV was the thing he would HAVE to talk in his night chat to even convert someone. I think this rules out SCV as the OG thing completely.

no, confirm rachyl or #2 i get scum vibes from them

23. ISO #1523

i like how mm ignroed my wall of text, it was more contributing than his whole posts the entire game. oh well
    but, want me to just confirm u as town. that makes you the lead pretty much and takes all this damn attention off you. The way I see it I need to die sooner or later so if I can do it sooner to make a 'confirmed town' then I see that being more beneficial.

24. ISO #1524
    Ganelon

Yes.

25. ISO #1525

but, want me to just confirm u as town. that makes you the lead pretty much and takes all this damn attention off you. The way I see it I need to die sooner or later so if I can do it sooner to make a 'confirmed town' then I see that being more beneficial.
    you ll just suicide if you were to confirm me, i ve been under spotlight because of my afky behaviour,

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

ayy, but it confirms u and u become station commander the rest of the game and can night kill each night.
    u claimed cit, its best for a citizen to have this role due to not having to decide between a TPR action and vigi. it pretty much turns u into a confirmed, immmune to conversion vigilante.

29. ISO #1529

ayy, but it confirms u and u become station commander the rest of the game and can night kill each night.
    idc being the lead, just confirm rachyl or #2 or dutes rn since they are most likely to be cult
    btw if we were to have a lynch, who would you want it to be?

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

u claimed cit, its best for a citizen to have this role due to not having to decide between a TPR action and vigi. it pretty much turns u into a confirmed, immmune to conversion vigilante.
    arent there any other cits? i dont really want to be that role

32. ISO #1532

idc being the lead, just confirm rachyl or #2 or dutes rn since they are most likely to be cult
    btw if we were to have a lynch, who would you want it to be?
    that im still looking at. if i had to choose right now this second, dutes. he vanishes whenever someone pushes back at him.

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535
    Ganelon

@Magoroth was it possible for the thing to convert 2 people N1? Such as using his factional and special ability to convert 2 ppl by himself? or does that require 2 things to use?
    It requires 2 things.

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

also mm,blink town reads me
    gyr,leneth,taunt shaman null reads me
    rachyl scumreads cuz i pressure her
    dutes #2 scv scum reads me cuz i afk or to sheep me

38. ISO #1538

also mm,blink town reads me
    gyr,leneth,taunt shaman null reads me
    rachyl scumreads cuz i pressure her
    dutes #2 scv scum reads me cuz i afk or to sheep me
    ayy, but being confirmed is a GOOd thing - im not looking for a complete scum read to confirm im looking for a cit who can become a NI confirmed vigi.

39. ISO #1539

so i m not in a spotlight, but its your call after all.

i m gonna sleep soon anything to ask to me?

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -unvote

Aham AHom Ahem? Ahiomm
    hi my male prostitute how r u tonight?

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

why not hybrid though? hes a cit, already revealed - can now become a NI vigi. turning a cit into a TPR WHILE lowering numbers.
    in order to find another target, we need to find someone who isnt a TPR. cuz when I die on someone they need to be station commander, it would be best used on a non-TPR role. in order to find another, we would need to start forcing cits to out themselves, thus causing the TPRs to be revealed by elimination.

50. ISO #1550

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.