S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 80
Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 119 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 5907
  1. ISO #3951

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    What are your reads? Joha? I dont think you are mafia.
    It depends on whether or not you're turncoat to be honest. I'm running the scenarios in my head but it could be a real deal?

We have so many people. I don't think Jan was mafia. I think it literally came down to some mechanical issue that we've overlooked.

Either there was an OoO error, or you lied about being roleblocked.

2. ISO #3952

3. ISO #3953

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

6. ISO #3956

-vote S-FM Quinne

I really don't care at this point if this seems scummy or something. I'm real, Lois or Quinne were fake. I'd gauge Quinne in this capacity to be smart enough to pull off a CC with a 'logical' check. Fred is clear and Jan was guised because of no check.

So we naturally lynch everybody after this until the game ends. And thus Town wins.

7. ISO #3957

8. ISO #3958

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960

11. ISO #3961

12. ISO #3962

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Day has been open for over 12 hours and only theses 6 posts. I think game is over everyone gave up. I Vote to
    -vote End Game
    Very inconsiderate. I've had to wait 3 days too announce who've I've detected as a neutral because some selfish smucks couldn't wait for me to pop on. Wilberg btw. Spammy bird leader. I was hoping to be able to confirm as town.

We can still do this. We have to look for people trying to de-motivate. We need to keep fighting. And I'm really sorry Fred

This game is determined by you.

You are the ONLY. COMFIRMED. TOWN.

You are the one who needs to find a strong town read.

You need to look for players that have mislead.
    You need a hard good look at Vlad. They are practically the only confirmed mafia I'm 99% sure of. Inspect them. Who didn't interact with them, who did interact with them wrongly.

Between Mulan and Lois. I can't figure out which one of them is scum. I would like to believe Louis was town, it would make sense due to the feedback I recieved. Yet I don't understand how they decided to check Mulan after giving me grief for doing the same to them.

Mulan make more sense as scum. As a Framer. And their first chat turning out to be with the only other scum in the game. I can see it being an excuse to frame instead. This matches the check Lois got on them. And their counterclaim names sense or else it's game over with 3 confirmed towns. But then that seems too easy. But then Lois would have to be godfather and then claimed falsely that Mulan is scum.

There isn't a way I can be 100% satisfied with either of their alignments. And same will go for me. There is no way for me to prove I'm not scum.

Good luck Fred.

13. ISO #3963

14. ISO #3964

15. ISO #3965

16. ISO #3966

17. ISO #3967

18. ISO #3968

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    dropping the guide for a moment to say that I’m a little annoyed at how people are fucking insulting each other over and over again for disagreeing with you or not understanding you or something

I’m gonna contribute in like 13 hours because I asked for a ping when day started and never got it so 💀

Swearing at people who are questioning you is not ok and if you can’t respect that then perhaps playing a game where people are questioning each other constantly is not your game
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this.

19. ISO #3969

20. ISO #3970

21. ISO #3971

22. ISO #3972

23. ISO #3973

24. ISO #3974

25. ISO #3975

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Honestly, Holbird is on my shitlist and has been for a long time. I'd love to lynch him once we take care of Mulan and Quinne.
    Shit list shit list shit list shit list
    SO MUCH RESISTANCE TO GET JAN TO PROVE HIMSELF AGAIN

SO. MUCH. RESISTANCE.

It's too bad that Fred didn't save his shot.
    Aaaamazing. So because I'm following the OoO and my own reads from D1 instead of literally saying "the hosts made a huge mistake and never bothered to tell us", I'm scum?

26. ISO #3976

27. ISO #3977

What do i possibly gain by claiming earlier?
    Not popping up late game going "oh I'm exe I've already won plz don't lynch me"
    Can not take the chance that you are not scum.

You have to be lynched.

If you wanted to townside. You should of revealed when we demanded neutral too reveal.

28. ISO #3978

29. ISO #3979

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Aaaamazing. So because I'm following the OoO and my own reads from D1 instead of literally saying "the hosts made a huge mistake and never bothered to tell us", I'm scum?
    Tbh, I wonder if Wilbird couldn't just be the neutral evil, acting as the town leader... I guess that's a worry for later, though.

And thanks for claiming, Joha.

30. ISO #3980

31. ISO #3981

Alright I'll remove one level of mystery by claiming Bounty Hunter. My target has already been lynched. All I need to do is survive.
    But tbh... scum don't have a kill. Why would we let you live, since you could be fake claiming? .... uh oh lol

You had the chance to claim earlier!!! Uh. Will you help town?

32. ISO #3982

Alright I'll remove one level of mystery by claiming Bounty Hunter. My target has already been lynched. All I need to do is survive.
    This is a big L for you dawg, that ain't gonna fly.

You didn't have to worry about anything except a counter-claim from a neutral and Mafia wouldn't expend the resources to do so. Big misplay. Sorry.

-vote S-FM Joha Schtilzt

33. ISO #3983

So lets discuss something here

Theoretically if Vlad hasn't already died or if we haven't already killed a mafia then the neutrals have a majority and the game could be over.

If we HAVE killed a mafia, today is... MYLO? Unless turncoat went neutral? Numbers are hard, especially when we don't have a list of dead people anywhere.

It comes down to a few variables

1. Is a reality where Quinne is telling the truth real, and Wilbird is NE?
    2. Is Marlwyn scum?
    3. Is Jan vlad or is Jan a roleblocked coroner

34. ISO #3984

35. ISO #3985

36. ISO #3986

So lets discuss something here

Theoretically if Vlad hasn't already died or if we haven't already killed a mafia then the neutrals have a majority and the game could be over.

If we HAVE killed a mafia, today is... MYLO? Unless turncoat went neutral? Numbers are hard, especially when we don't have a list of dead people anywhere.

It comes down to a few variables

1. Is a reality where Quinne is telling the truth real, and Wilbird is NE?
    2. Is Marlwyn scum?
    3. Is Jan vlad or is Jan a roleblocked coroner
    Jan was Vlad. You and Wilibird are CC's for Neutral Benign now. You both get lynched.

I'm not scum.

It's possible Quinne is real for that check.

37. ISO #3987

38. ISO #3988

39. ISO #3989

40. ISO #3990

41. ISO #3991

42. ISO #3992

43. ISO #3993

44. ISO #3994

45. ISO #3995

46. ISO #3996

47. ISO #3997

48. ISO #3998