S-FM 321: Scum Town 13p - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM Scum Town 13p

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    I appreciate the vote of confidence Happymeal and have adjusted my reads. Either you're pocketing me for later or you're village.

Mag
    StarGunner
    Grayswandir
    Martin
    TCP
    Auwt
    Happymeal
    Frostbyte
    Kelly
    Bakermir
    Light
    Oh look.

More readslists.

This must make me look obviously villager, right?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

I reorganized happymeal, frostbyte, kelly, and bakermir. you've remained unchanged since the last time i posted.
    Yeah.

I have my reasons for that.

You changed just because of something being "false".

Like, I'm surprised you didn't tunnel him there like you did to light on D1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Yeah.

I have my reasons for that.

You changed just because of something being "false".

Like, I'm surprised you didn't tunnel him there like you did to light on D1.
    It's false, in addition to the other post in which they say i "wolfslipped". It's not a fair way to "wolfpaint" someone. They see that no trains are forming and are hoping to build an easy one on me.

7. ISO #907

I DIDN'T RAND WOLF DUDE. the next time i rand wolf, i fear it's going to be so obvious because i will not try to forcefeed my unpopular town strategies to everyone.
    We'll see about that.

In the mean time, please don't show your wolf-team that I suspect so obviously?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

8. ISO #908

I DIDN'T RAND WOLF DUDE. the next time i rand wolf, i fear it's going to be so obvious because i will not try to forcefeed my unpopular town strategies to everyone.
    if you are villager then why do you OMGUS me when I am trying to get wolves eliminated and try to find villagers??????

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Isn't this statement a wolfslip itself? wtf
    I agree.

Mag's top town is Auwt btw that's also strange to me both of them TR each other both days.

I have two potential teams for a while now and MAg is part of one so I support the elim here personally
    This just seems like you're grasping at straws and are working with Martin to get me eliminated.

I didn't wolf slip.

I never had Auwt as my top town.

12. ISO #912

His readslist is suspiciously putting Light at the bottom and Stargunner at the very top xD

And he did this after I had my suspicions:

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Man I Was Starting To Think Frost Was Scum.
    There's potential, certainly.

But if I had to guess right now,

He's W/V with you.

I have a hard time seeing what he did there to a wolf partner, and I think if he's villager then he made a good point about you.
    (This is where I started suspecting Light + Mag + Stargunner)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

Kira is indeed a killer but not the good kind probably

after all I think he's been trying to direct or pocket me at times by being my town-read
    Not to mention how @FrostByte

pointed out the two could be TPR hunting
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #917

how is it false when auwt have been having you as their highest TR d1 and both of you expressing interest in sheeping each other?
    which question, this one?

The first part might be true, and the second is true. There's no logical conclusion here. One again, it seems like you're opportunistically throwing shade and masquerading "we wouldn't heal him!!" as "evidence".

18. ISO #918

I will just repost it here and now.
    This followed my readlist on D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    As for the pairings, I could eventually see :

Light+Martin+???
    Happymeal+Kelli+???
    Magoroth+Light+???
    FrostByte+DM+???
    Martin+bakermir+???
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

His readslist is suspiciously putting Light at the bottom and Stargunner at the very top xD

he could be antispew today and just moved me next to light so he can justify their vote lmao

i will be away a bit, will be back later

21. ISO #921

Oh and I've stated my reasons before for thinking Magoroth's tunnel on Light was fake on D1.

He wasn't good enough with the troll/tunnel mindset; it wasn't imitated well enough.

I just didn't realize it could be staged scum theater until later.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #922

Light and Mag is absurd at this point I think. Light flipped his vote to mag at EOD, to make it 3-3 on MM and Mag and had to be forced by the PR to swap back to MM

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    Light and Mag is absurd at this point I think. Light flipped his vote to mag at EOD, to make it 3-3 on MM and Mag and had to be forced by the PR to swap back to MM
    I'm not so sure about that.

D1 busses have happened before.

A tiny "*Maybe*" I'm wrong on Light but I'm fairly sure I'm not wrong on the other two.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

Light is so excellent at causing chaos. There's literally no way scum Mag advocates for Light's yeet.

And a cop flip on Star Gunner makes you look really really bad Martin.
    How do you know that's a cop flip
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

The Way Happymeal Has Been Defending Mag And Such Has Me Believing They Are Wolf Team Together. All Mag Has Done Is Attack Me Or Something All Game Thats Not Pro Town. Also Happy Open Wolfing From Day One Makes Me Believe They Are Both Wolves. So There Is That Sill Working Out The Third One But All References To Mag From Happy Meal Have Been Pretty Supportive When In Reality Mag Hasnt Done Anything For 2 Day But Bitch Moan And Complain All Game About My Play Style. That Is All.

31. ISO #931

Quote Originally Posted by TCP View Post
    You are not going to lead a lynch on an Un CC'd cop today. That is just terrible.
    Who says I'm leading a lynch on him?

Also the belief that the real dirty cop would CC is terrible

the setup is meant to make them useless once they claim

also by virtue of Stargunner not claiming to have checked anyone on n1 he's effectively claiming he was role-blocked n1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

How do you know that's a cop flip
    I don't know for sure, but it's 100% optimal to just let that cop claim ride into tomorrow. You should know this.

Like, I admit that cop claim was just really unnecessary. But (and I haven't checked the math), if real cop outs before LYLO and/or Star Gunner retracts? Star Gunner is confirmed scum here. Like you're making me spell this out in such a way that I'm uncomfortable because if tomorrow's LYLO i'm basically feeding the wolves what best play is. I don't think it is so I think I'm ok.

34. ISO #934

Who says I'm leading a lynch on him?

Also the belief that the real dirty cop would CC is terrible

the setup is meant to make them useless once they claim

also by virtue of Stargunner not claiming to have checked anyone on n1 he's effectively claiming he was role-blocked n1.
    Thus making any Killer would-be-role-blocked-on-n1

impossible

unless the n1 kill was healed, and we all know Magoroth probably wasn't healed on n1
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #935

I don't know for sure, but it's 100% optimal to just let that cop claim ride into tomorrow. You should know this.

Like, I admit that cop claim was just really unnecessary. But (and I haven't checked the math), if real cop outs before LYLO and/or Star Gunner retracts? Star Gunner is confirmed scum here. Like you're making me spell this out in such a way that I'm uncomfortable because if tomorrow's LYLO i'm basically feeding the wolves what best play is. I don't think it is so I think I'm ok.
    Then just say its a cop claim

don't say its a cop flip like you know they're a cop
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    The Way Happymeal Has Been Defending Mag And Such Has Me Believing They Are Wolf Team Together. All Mag Has Done Is Attack Me Or Something All Game Thats Not Pro Town. Also Happy Open Wolfing From Day One Makes Me Believe They Are Both Wolves. So There Is That Sill Working Out The Third One But All References To Mag From Happy Meal Have Been Pretty Supportive When In Reality Mag Hasnt Done Anything For 2 Day But Bitch Moan And Complain All Game About My Play Style. That Is All.
    You mean me advocating for your yeet because you advocate for pro wolf strategies. Which is a wolf thing to do. I can see how that nuance would be lost on you.

Then just say its a cop claim

don't say its a cop flip like you know they're a cop
    That's just the way I think. They're cop until there's evidence for them not being cop.

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

Quote Originally Posted by Happymeal View Post
    can someone confirm to me that mafia only have one KP per night. Is the vigi a separate extra kill while they have one non vigi KP or is the vigi their only KP?
    There is only 1 mafia kp per night. I asked Dude mike about it at the beginning of day in case we had a save that would be on Gray.

39. ISO #939

That's just the way I think. They're cop until there's evidence for them not being cop.
    So there's no evidence for anyone else being a cop at all?

Do they have to say the magical words "I hardclaim dirty cop"?

I mean, you can treat the cop claim as a cop claim; it just dictates your play on what you think is optimal (i.e. not voting him for a day).

What it doesn't dictate, is that in a vacuum of 11 unknown flips, that they're cop.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

So there's no evidence for anyone else being a cop at all?

Do they have to say the magical words "I hardclaim dirty cop"?

I mean, you can treat the cop claim as a cop claim; it just dictates your play on what you think is optimal (i.e. not voting him for a day).

What it doesn't dictate, is that in a vacuum of 11 unknown flips, that they're cop.
    I don't look for pr claims. I look for people that do shady things and vote them. That's just how I play.

But also yes, they have to say "I hardclaim cop". People, (Yagami included) sometimes like to do these stupid serious hard/soft claims that are just confusing and easy to walk back. That helps no one.

46. ISO #946

I don't look for pr claims. I look for people that do shady things and vote them. That's just how I play.

But also yes, they have to say "I hardclaim cop". People, (Yagami included) sometimes like to do these stupid serious hard/soft claims that are just confusing and easy to walk back. That helps no one.
    There is plenty of utility in claiming roles softly as VT (and as mafia). To argue what light is doing helps no one is wrong and really doesn't understand advanced level gameplay

47. ISO #947

This was hard to read. Like, how is anyone supposed to tell where sentences start and sentences end??

Anyway, while I don't appreciate the past games you've thrown in FM, I stand by the idea that you're wolf because you advocated for a wolf policy. And here's more evidence: the quote that you quoted here is me being less aggressive, and you decide not to engage with me in it, and lean into Grey's "personal vendetta" theory.

And other past game behavior is what's to say that I won't be repeating my behavior tomorrow. Once you, the wolf, are eliminated, I'll have less solid reads and will go back to my less sure methods of wolf hunting. And if you do survive today, I will continue tomorrow. Especially because after 48 hours you still are a plausible train. Auwt should vote you out of self preservation.

WOLF ALERT Misrepresentation. I've never said this and you're the only one actively spinning the story that I'm vote Yagami for some personal issue. Skippers are good for wolves, Yagami voted to skip. Therefore, Yagami is a wolf.

You get a pass today. Claim wolf again tomorrow and I'll treat you the same way I treated Yagami today.
    I want to note this post

48. ISO #948

Just want to draw attention to these three posts

I just want to shed some light on Happymeal's 3 posts here, since, as I keep track of people's rankings, I noticed that their top 3 scum reads had changed.

First it was me, Martin, Light, and StarGunner. Then I guess they move out Light and Stargunner for their pr claims. After that they add FrostByte and Auwt to the mix and leave me out. (Do they leave me out because they don't see me as a viable option? I certainly haven't said anything during this time frame) And then they decide to go with a policy yeet for Auwt over Martin because Auwt talks less. I think it's a wolf that can't keep their reads straight.

I don't like the way Happymeal's solving the game and haven't ever seen a town post from them. It might happen when I get around to rereading the game, but that's my thought at this point.
    And this one

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950