Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Sorry, now I feel like empathy for Oberon. He is about to be bonobolynched with really weak reasons. Like you always lynching me for same weak reasons. It's like feeling of we being wrong about him.
    This is weird in a way similar to the way "no chaos" was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I will not let Mag get lynched.
    Why? I don't think I've seen you express a townread on him
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #354

Lol sorry I couldn't resist. Yeah, you do. Because originally I was basing my read off of dynamic interactions and I was pretty much 'developing' it as I went along - things are a lot easier to piece together when you reread them 'after the event', because the full picture already exists.

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    actually in terms of who would kill Banana I believe that there's only two (credible) reasons for Banana to die, and that's that either someone wanted to frame me, or someone thought Banana was PR role
    Or 3rd possibility, you killed Banana so you could write this post by creating wifom
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

yeah, but in that scenario I'd have him calling me a 'loser snowflake who can't deal with his insults in game' after the game ended and I'd rather not have that.
    Dirty read: Oberon is not SK

Because I'm pretty sure this right here ^ really is something he believes lol

It doesn't exclude him from being Mafia, but he's not SK.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    @Stealthbomber16

COUNTRY ROADS

TAKE ME HOME

TO THE PLACE

I BELONG
    WEST VIRGINIA
    MOUNTAIN MAMA
    VOTE ME YOU STUPID BITCHES
    How dare you break this glorious moment you had created yourself @BananaCucho

Despite being somewhat funny lol, this entire convo around Banana was 100 % pointless information-wise

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Glad to see I made it to your top TR when I haven’t really done shit this game.
    Only tr cause you don't oppose or face him that much.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

Gyrlander doing something that historically scum does a lot - appearing to be helpful by posting links to the setup, vote counts (back when there was no button to show the count). He's also well aware that this is a scum tactic because he even gave an explanation of why he did it - to build up a valid reason if anyone attacks him for it.

------------------

Here we see Gyrlander doing the exact same thing Auwt accused me of and yet nobody attacked him - he very subtly implied Auwt may be TPR hunting by noting that Auwt did not take other roles into account - such as Mafia or Serial Killer. This looks extremely bad for both Gyrlander and Auwt as Gyrlander displayed obvious interest in claims here very subtly - which, if he were town, there would be no need to be subtle. Notable he never even pushed Auwt or anything along those lines. This is not town Gyrlander. I believe they are of opposite alignments (whatever they may be) as I don't see two teammates coming up with something like this.

------------------------

This is actually true in a purely hypothetical manner but not with regards to my post because usually when scum do this they engage in subtle scumpaint - like Gyrlander is doing - and not in full-on aggressive posturing ('leave the TPR hunting to scum') - like I did. My post isn't even a 'low effort' post or even an attempt to win the town's trust. Also, I already explained why this gambit is fucking retarded as it has the potential of outing TPRs. I really fucking wish people stopped talking about TPR claims.

1. This is probably the only time I've posted a setup link and it was because I had to spend 5/10 minutes searching for the setup using "Undercover" in the search engine. As I explained to Mesk I didn't see the "Setup" link she posted because it was directly above the red "Mafia" roles and couldn't diferentiate it from them. I just didn't want players to have to waste 5/10 minutes like I did.

2. I asked that because he only mentioned the possibility of him being Sheriff and ignored Mafia and SK. Ah, and also because I wanted to trigger a reaction from you. Possibly you scumreading me. I just can't control myself as Town. I'm sorry.

3. You tell me in which post I SUBTLE SCUMPAINTED.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

20. ISO #370

Well, I don't let him get lynched too (and I am sorry about that). Because I don't want to be involved into bonobo misslynching. Why you, Gyrlander, said that?

Also
    -vote Oberon
    Mag is Magoroth who is Oberon.

Not DM.[/QUOTE]

o.O

-unvote

21. ISO #371

Wrong.
    You can be mafia independently of Frinckles.
    So you're really scumreading me. Again, rather weird right?

What you've done today:

1. Say Zedus is scum and vote him -> 2. Proceed to put Zedus as the only one in the "Town" section -> 3. Vote Frinckles and put me as a townlean -> 4. In the next post you say I'm top lynch priority and vote me -> 5. Apparently the lynch priority changes and you vote Auwt o.O

22. ISO #372

I hope SK doesn't kill what you want because then we'll all lose the game.
    Ye, you are right, loser with "100% reads" can teach us how to lose. But I want to remind you something. I still waiting for your answer about this, maybe you missed it?

I will not let Mag get lynched.
    Explain, why?

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Noooooooo why did it have to be Banana who died
    You have read all this pages we made, and this is the only thing you will say? Maybe you killed Banana to say that and dissapear again? After replacement I still see no difference, really. Can you give us your suggestions about who is SK and mafias?

Also, same question for others.

Well, I have read that Oberon's wallpost. And I agree with this:

And, why the fuck would you be more focused on Mafia. the Serial killer has a fucking nightkill; the mafia doesn't. We NEED to kill the Serial Killer ASAP. Fuck the Mafia. Leave them for last. If we find one Mafia, we'll find the other one as well, anyways.
    This sounds for me like "I am not SK, I am just mafia, please, lynch SK first". But, to be honest, if we lynch mafia, not sk today, that's still better then we will lynch citizen or FBI man.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Ye, you are right, loser with "100% reads" can teach us how to lose. But I want to remind you something. I still waiting for your answer about this, maybe you missed it?

Explain, why?

Also

You have read all this pages we made, and this is the only thing you will say? Maybe you killed Banana to say that and dissapear again? After replacement I still see no difference, really. Can you give us your suggestions about who is SK and mafias?

Also, same question for others.

Well, I have read that Oberon's wallpost. And I agree with this:

This sounds for me like "I am not SK, I am just mafia, please, lynch SK first". But, to be honest, if we lynch mafia, not sk today, that's still better then we will lynch citizen or FBI man.
    I told you Mag is OBERON not DARK MAGICIAN

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

'this sounds like "I am not SK, I am mafia" '
    except town would also say that -.-
    and gyrlander, I think you're scum along with Auwt and Frinckles. I don't care if I lynch you, Auwt, or Frinckles today because you're both scummy. My lynch priority hasn't necessarily changed.

28. ISO #378

I'm actually open to a Frinckles lynch. He talks about Mafia not making this a boring game and then he proceeds to lay back and not give a shit lol.

Frinckles normally attempts to have fun and doesn't just become an ""inactive"" prick.
    Yeah, that's my concern about Frinckles. He's acting really sus atm

29. ISO #379

1. This is probably the only time I've posted a setup link and it was because I had to spend 5/10 minutes searching for the setup using "Undercover" in the search engine. As I explained to Mesk I didn't see the "Setup" link she posted because it was directly above the red "Mafia" roles and couldn't diferentiate it from them. I just didn't want players to have to waste 5/10 minutes like I did.

2. I asked that because he only mentioned the possibility of him being Sheriff and ignored Mafia and SK. Ah, and also because I wanted to trigger a reaction from you. Possibly you scumreading me. I just can't control myself as Town. I'm sorry.

3. You tell me in which post I SUBTLE SCUMPAINTED.
    1. I mean that's a reasonable explanation but it doesn't change the fact that scum like doing that :P
    2. That post looks extremely subtle to me. Why wouldn't your first thought be 'why are you talking about the sheriff' instead of 'why are you not talking about the mafia/SK'? Why did you ignore blatant TPR hunting? That being said. This got a chuckle out of me ^^

3. That post

30. ISO #380

I told you Mag is OBERON not DARK MAGICIAN
    I understood that. And my question is about Oberon, not Dark Magician. He was at L2 EOD1. You said you will not lynch him, same as me. I explained why am I not lynching him. Same question for you. Explain.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

31. ISO #381

I think the most alignment indicative stuff came from EoD1

my google doc fucked up text color so deal with it also it super fucked up the text alignment so also deal with it

well no, from my perspective I'll obviously take no lynch over my own lynch, though in general town should always lynch d1

If Oberon were more arrogant this wouldn’t be a big deal but he’s not confident in his abilities to discuss with people as evidenced by the next quote, so by his logic him being alive doesn’t help town. Therefore his goals do not align with town this game. This is 100% anti-town. He’s openly, actively working against town.

I dont want to confront it because I am absolutely terrible at defending myself and in fact would likely get myself lynched or pushed if I confronted it. In my eyes I literally don’t know how to approach this because I don’t know how to convince you that I’m town, and second of all I am not scumreading you atm so I’m not interested in a thundersome. That being said that gambit is fucking retarded, have you actually put any thought into it? You realize talking about TPRs can cause TPRs to react which can in turn out them? This gambit is literally anti town as fuck and you’re completely missing that

He doesn’t wanna confront it because he’s afraid he won’t be able to keep his lies straight.

it's fucking zedus, look at that fucking fake entrance, "I'm here, gonna read", bro this reeks of scum trying to act like they're active
    and wtf is frinckles doing
    Floundering desperately to redirect suspicion.

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT ONE-HOUR-LEFT TRAIN ON ME.
    frinckles you know better than this
    HUMM
    -vote Frinckles

Caps, freaking out. If you were town you wouldn’t be freaking out, you’d be telling people to look at whoever started the train. You’re scummy as fuck, bro.

Oberon super duper fucking scummy

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    If you guys lynch me, I flip town,
    I’ve only ever seen scum say this. Not a super strong read, but this post is kinda scummy imo

You're always a piece of toxic shit. Suck my cock and get fucked.

Literally laughed out loud at this. I wanted to PM you with an LMFAO but I respected the rules about ongoing games. You’re going hard as fuck this game hahaha. I respect that shit. Slight townread.
    Well, now I have this.

Zedus- town, because I know it.
    Gyrlander- too active in game, and plays the same way as town Gyrlander I have seen before. Also he claimed TOWN, not citizen. Town for me. Especially after DM called him scum with his shit "reading". That's one more reason to think Gyrlander is town.
    Auwt - not that Auwt I know, but he have strong reasoning. Town for me at this moment.
    Frinckles - well, finally I understood what he want to say. Weak town for now.
    Marshmallow Marshall - low game presence, townlike posts, but strange early vote... Well, let him be weak town for now.
    BananaCucho - agressive, even a bit toxic. I got Frinckles reasoning about him, and I have a bad feelings about Banana. Feelings is nothing, so neut for now. I am ok with voting on him, reasoning of that is weak, but he is incomfortable to play with.
    DickGrayson - Who is that? Hiding scum? Replace time?
    Oberon - active and provides chaos. Scumlike plays. Probably mafia with someone else. I am ok with voting him.
    Dark Magician - trash player, who "scumreads" me in EVERY game (check it, lol). Also overconfident and thinks he is pro player with "almost 100% readings" (lol, not even close). Never explaines his reads, always involved in bonobovoting, never learns on his mistakes. Realy nasty kind of player. But strong reasoning on him is this:

There is 3 scums in game, not 2, but only SK need to find 2 of 3, mafia team. This post is like SK self-revealing. So DM is SK i think, and just outed himself. Good idea is lynch, or at least check him.

Spreading votes is bad idea if we really want d1 lynch (we should, because one of us will die n1). I am ok with voting in this order: DM, then Oberon, then Banana. DM looks like self-revealed SK, so he is the best targer to lynch. Remember, that finging mafia is the PRIMARY goal for SK, town's primary target for now is killer, mafia cannot kill and if sk will die we will have time even for check everyone twice, skipping every day.
    All of the reads are wishy washy bullshit except the DM read. The only effort put into this post was toward DM. Feels like either a metagrudge tunnel or trying to FoS DM for SK to throw suspicion off of Zedus. Or both. I see you, Zedus.
    you are toxic and still toxic.
    Well... Really. As you said, fuck it.
    -vote BananCucho
    Motherfucker if being toxic was grounds for a vote your ass would get lynched in literally every game. You hypocrite fuck.
    But also
    [FONT=Arial]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus;901491[/FONT
    ]Spreading votes is bad idea if we really want d1 lynch (we should, because one of us will die n1).

And then

I understood.

Well, my main paranoia here is misslynch, you know.

Oberon is in my scumlist, yes. And he is at L-2. But I really afraid of misslynch. I am not sure about him.
    MM devalues all theses I had. That's strange. But I still think he is town.

I have better person to vote. I don't trust in "slip" about 2 scums in game. That's totally comes from SK's perspective.

-vote Dark Magician
    So you’re scared of a mislynch on Oberon but you throw a vote at banana because “he’s toxic” even though you’re toxic as fuck, too? In what crazy, backwoods, bear fucking world does that make sense? In a small ass game that close to EoD you could easily have started a legit train and gotten Banana lynched for “being toxic”.

I see you, Zedus.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

32. ISO #382

All of that mixed with purposely trying to confuse anyone who will listen to him today? Just FoS everyone for the smallest thing. TBH he reminds me of Mike.

-vote Oberon
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

33. ISO #383

OBERON IS CURRENTLY L-2

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Spreading votes is bad idea if we really want d1 lynch (we should, because one of us will die n1).
    Well, my main paranoia here is misslynch, you know.
    Oberon is in my scumlist, yes. And he is at L-2. But I really afraid of misslynch
    . I am not sure about him.
    So you say logically town should lynch d1 but then refuse to once scummy Oberon gets up on the block. You don't want to lynch scum.

37. ISO #387

where exactly did you come up with that idea, freaking out is non alignment indicative
    It definitely is AI. Town doesn't freak the fuck out when voted up generally. Scum does 100%. That's not the best part of my case against you, though. Address the rest of it.

38. ISO #388

Pick the lowest hanging fruit and address that first, of course. lmfao

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

i always freak the fuck out when i get voted
    Fuck this MUH META bullshit. Personal meta means jack shit. Address the rest of what I said about you, please.

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Or keep squirming and get lynched. Either way I'm cool with it.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

thats literally all you said rofl
    So you're gonna refuse to actually address how scummy you are?

47. ISO #397

Literally all I said was "He's not arrogant" and "He's freaking out"?

That's it?

Can you actually read or no?

48. ISO #398

1. Your first point is some weird mental gymnastics about how my goals don't align with the town this game because I'm not confident in my abilities to discuss? What does that even mean? By that definition virtually every newbie would have goals that don't align with the town.
    2. No, I didn't want to confront it because I knew the harder I fought against it the greater the divide would become, and because in general I am quite terrible at defending myself. I'm not sure about "not being able to keep my lies straight" and honestly usually its town who's not consistent because town don't have additional information and thus can change their mind all the time because they're unsure. Scum doesn't need to flip flop because scum already knows the state of the game. The kind of "inconsistency" you're talking about would be of a different kind when it comes to scum - having premises and arguments that lead to the wrong conclusion, for instance. That's scum, and it arises from a discrepancy between the player's feigned belief state and the information the player actually has. Meanwhile flip flopping emerges from holding several contradictory ideas at the same time and being unable to decide between the two of them.
    3. I don't even remember the context of me saying that but I wasn't "floundering to avoid suspicion"
    4. Freaking out is not alignment indicative. Many would freak out when they found out they were the top lynch target...

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400