S-FM The Cold War III - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This is precisely why I said I would laugh if you, naz and MM were the scum team. It's absurd. I do believe there is a scum in Fielzanks/Naz, not both of them. Again I'd fucking laugh if it's true.
    Your vote has been on MM for quite some time. Do you still have MM as your top scum read, and why? Who do you think is more likely to be scum out of Fielzanks and Naz?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ya I'm actually worried naz might be trying to take MM down with her.
    Why are you so bad lol how am i even
    Holy shit you guys are so bad at reading
    Also
    -vote rumox
    confirmed scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #654

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    jfc get off your high horse and pull your head out of your ass already

i wasn't, i was just defending myself, but i'll piss you off now
    MESK
    mesk mesk mesk mesk 420 blaze it bro
    s.sendnudes @naz

Trust me, she wouldn't be so aggressive as scum. Unless... I'M SCUM WITH HER OFC
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #655

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Your vote has been on MM for quite some time. Do you still have MM as your top scum read, and why? Who do you think is more likely to be scum out of Fielzanks and Naz?
    @rumox
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #656

Mod term incoming, but why would a Consigliere/Consort/Godfather claim a detective/lookout role. Outside of the mafia, there are only 4 citizens, 4 power roles and 1 neutral role. This would make the typical “n1-1-Visited Nobody” very difficult as there are less than half of the role she that could potentially visit people. To add on, rumox is also a mod player (he’s a keeper so I think so?) so I would not see this type of play coming from a scum role because there’s a lot of risk involved.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

All of them are my scummies of day 1 for their reaction to my claim, how they reacted to my claim to be precise. I understand apprehension but reading their reasons for it caught my attention. My vote will move, I don't believe throwing a vote around means anymore than just saying straight up 'I think you are baddie'. At least not until closer until EOD when the threat actually becomes real.

Out of Fielz and Naz, Naz easily. I have a will that I have edited probably 50 times already outlining my reasons with post number references. Take my word on it or don't but when I feel the time is right I will paste it.

9. ISO #659

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unpopular opinion : We should really not lynch Naz at EoD. Her spot reads TPR as fuck guys !
    LOL maybe maybe not but what I know is that SHE IS TOWN. My list of reads is forming. Also no more live reading to all that bs on Naz, it's just too big and useless lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #660
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    LOL maybe maybe not but what I know is that SHE IS TOWN. My list of reads is forming. Also no more live reading to all that bs on Naz, it's just too big and useless lol.
    Wtf. Explain

11. ISO #661

Hmmmmmm yes? The reason is simply that you can fake target a scummate lol. That or an obvious citizen.

12. ISO #662

Wtf. Explain
    Naz is much more passive as scum, she wants to avoid the spotlight. This game, she literally ran into it. The MESSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK post confirmed that for me. She's my 2nd highest townread after Fielzanks.

13. ISO #663

Wat
    That means he wants to keep the WIFOM. And I'll keep it too, because I think I got an idea of her role. And it's not what you think, whatever you are thinking.

14. ISO #664
    Ganelon

Naz is much more passive as scum, she wants to avoid the spotlight. This game, she literally ran into it. The MESSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK post confirmed that for me. She's my 2nd highest townread after Fielzanks.
    Am I mistaken? Do you read Fielzanks AND Naz as town? What are your scum reads? Rumox?

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    lol fielz 300 iq
    Wait... so you were actually there.
    -vote TheGodDavid
    @TheGodDavid sorry man but you're being scummy as hell now. What are your reads? Should we lynch D1? What do you think about the current wagons (the current potential lynches that are showed by votes)? We need everyone. This setup is merciless, because even if we do things right we get in a hard position in late game.

16. ISO #666

Am I mistaken? Do you read Fielzanks AND Naz as town? What are your scum reads? Rumox?
    David, slightly Lenneth and maybe Unknown, but those two are for meta (Lenneth for his town meta not exactly fitting, I don't get the try hard town lenneth vibe atm, and Unknown for the Armadyus game). I do read them both as town very strongly.

17. ISO #667
    Ganelon

Wait... so you were actually there.
    -vote TheGodDavid
    @TheGodDavid sorry man but you're being scummy as hell now. What are your reads? Should we lynch D1? What do you think about the current wagons (the current potential lynches that are showed by votes)? We need everyone. This setup is merciless, because even if we do things right we get in a hard position in late game.
    I don't trust you but I have to agree that post looks scummy as hell

18. ISO #668

I am actually getting a rather strong scum vibe from you at the moment.
    ^^

Also Aamirus to some extent, I see him as the Neutral Killer most probable candidate.

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Idk its my first game and I can't scum read that well so I want to refrain from voting anyone unless I for sure know they are evil
    It's day 1 David. Throw a dart at someone then push them for anything you can think of.
    This is the best thing you can do. Just give us your thoughts. They don't have to be right. Just tell us what you think, else the game won't move.

20. ISO #670
    Ganelon

I feel the same way I felt in Lurkers atm

21. ISO #671

All of them are my scummies of day 1 for their reaction to my claim, how they reacted to my claim to be precise. I understand apprehension but reading their reasons for it caught my attention. My vote will move, I don't believe throwing a vote around means anymore than just saying straight up 'I think you are baddie'. At least not until closer until EOD when the threat actually becomes real.

Out of Fielz and Naz, Naz easily. I have a will that I have edited probably 50 times already outlining my reasons with post number references. Take my word on it or don't but when I feel the time is right I will paste it.
    For her to assume I am scum and zero in on me means she has to have a pretty solid reason to scum read me. As of right now nobody has provided a reason strong enough, if there had been I would be facing a lot more pressure other than Naz coming at me. She is either a delusional town or scum from my perspective, I can do without either of those. She hasn't even provided any solid, logical reason to call for me, just insults me and says im scum lol. I didn't even mention her until post #436

22. ISO #672

That attitude is gonna get you killed kid! You ought to get your hands dirty with us. Just sitting in the back and waiting will make town lose. Is that your goal? Is IT?
    Lol... Yeah. @TheGodDavid you really must come here, you're a scumread for me and some others atm. If you're town, you should scum hunt, or check for interactions between players. Who looks like he's wanting to keep distances with someone else? Who looks like he wants to pocket someone else (get him down with him if he gets lynched by looking teamed with him)? Who has anti-town behavior? Who looks opportunistic? Who looks like he's not in a team (SK)? Those are things you can look at to get reads.

23. ISO #673

I also want to know why you're town-reading me in spite of my rather poor strategies, which some people - blinkskater, for example - noted could be indicative of scum.
    Because you often do that as town. I already said that previously, and you said I was discrediting you... it's not a discredit, it's the truth you get my townread partially FOR that reason, actually.

24. ISO #674

There, I got it for you luv!
    Ohohohoholy fuck.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

25. ISO #675

OK I'm caught up on the reading, had evaluated it to 1-2 hours but no, it took me 3 god damn hours.

I think we lost the purpose of the game... Everyone was tunneled on me and naz, a little bit on Rumox too, but all others were left away. @aamirus @TheGodDavid @powerofdeath @Unknown1234 @blinkskater (you're very silent atm) @naz Your list of reads please? I'm going to type mine now. PREPARE FOR DA FLASHY COLORS!

26. ISO #676
    Ganelon

I'm going to peace out for now. See you all.

27. ISO #677

For her to assume I am scum and zero in on me means she has to have a pretty solid reason to scum read me. As of right now nobody has provided a reason strong enough, if there had been I would be facing a lot more pressure other than Naz coming at me. She is either a delusional town or scum from my perspective, I can do without either of those. She hasn't even provided any solid, logical reason to call for me, just insults me and says im scum lol. I didn't even mention her until post #436
    Lol ok you're still salty about our friendship and you can't think outside the box. I'm over it.

28. ISO #678

David just went to get his wisdom teeth pulled lol it'll be a while before we hear from him.
    I can post reads after work, I really haven't done much work today

29. ISO #679

List of Reads

-Fielzanks, the towniest of them all. He fits his town meta perfectly, and helps town a lot. If he's scum, I take a break from FM. And I don't want to.
    -Naz, very very aggressive. That's how the Town naz plays. A scum would want to lower the fire, she just put more wood in it. Highly likely to be town.

-Magoroth, for the "confused" vibe I get from him, he looks like a quite lost townie. Plus, he fits his town meta. (yes I meta read a lot.)

-The AFKs, pure null read.

-Unknown1234, I'm having a hard time reading that slot, and I don't like that fact.
    -Blinkskater, he vanished heavily, I don't know how to see that... it's scummy, but I don't get the intent behind it. Unless he's just extremely busy IRL.

-Aamirus, the much probable Stalin, opportunistic guy, isn't much active, is lynch happy.
    -TheGodDavid, top scum read for now, he seems very very careful to me, got inactive, doesn't provide his thoughts, I see no scumhunting from that slot. Scummy.

30. ISO #680

I'm going to peace out for now. See you all.
    Lol ok you're still salty about our friendship and you can't think outside the box. I'm over it.
    David just went to get his wisdom teeth pulled lol it'll be a while before we hear from him.
    I can post reads after work, I really haven't done much work today
    Bye, bye and bye.....

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682

Unknown for me is giving me good town vibes. But that's the good town vibes a good scum would send out if he wanted to appear towny!

> I really don't like the extreme confusion Magoroth has. He deliberately said he was sheeping Unknown, struggled to grasp the core concepts of town roles and went absolutely everywhere. It's not a scumtell but my guts don't like it.

33. ISO #683

List of Reads

-Fielzanks, the towniest of them all. He fits his town meta perfectly, and helps town a lot. If he's scum, I take a break from FM. And I don't want to.
    -Naz, very very aggressive. That's how the Town naz plays. A scum would want to lower the fire, she just put more wood in it. Highly likely to be town.

-Magoroth, for the "confused" vibe I get from him, he looks like a quite lost townie. Plus, he fits his town meta. (yes I meta read a lot.)

-The AFKs, pure null read.

-Unknown1234, I'm having a hard time reading that slot, and I don't like that fact.
    -Blinkskater, he vanished heavily, I don't know how to see that... it's scummy, but I don't get the intent behind it. Unless he's just extremely busy IRL.

-Aamirus, the much probable Stalin, opportunistic guy, isn't much active, is lynch happy.
    -TheGodDavid, top scum read for now, he seems very very careful to me, got inactive, doesn't provide his thoughts, I see no scumhunting from that slot. Scummy.

A lot of your reads are meta based, which has left me feeling almost like you’re trying to force reads based on people’s regular behaviour. While it can work in some cases, you are relying on people to act the same way in every and, and if people find out what their meta is, then obviously they will adapt. Outside of the meta reading, you mention David not actively scum-hunting, and yet when he was encouraged to do it he actually provided insight on who he thought was scum. Does that not classify as scum-hunting?

The second main thing bothering me right now is the fact that everyone accusing you at this moment is either neutral or scum to you. Does not go well that you’re suspicious of everyone accusing you.

Lastly, rumox isn’t on this list, but I thought he was a main scum-read to you? Can you explain where he lies right now?

34. ISO #684

Unknown for me is giving me good town vibes. But that's the good town vibes a good scum would send out if he wanted to appear towny!

> I really don't like the extreme confusion Magoroth has. He deliberately said he was sheeping Unknown, struggled to grasp the core concepts of town roles and went absolutely everywhere. It's not a scumtell but my guts don't like it.
    Agree about the wheeling part. My read on Magoroth has had him at Town based on him pressuring different people and not tunnelling anyone, but I felt like when I called him out that his answer put him on the spot and he didn’t have a reason for it. Not strong enough of a hunch to scum-read him right now.

35. ISO #685

Why are you so bad lol how am i even
    Holy shit you guys are so bad at reading
    Also
    -vote rumox
    confirmed scum
    Not criticizing this, but why is rumox confirmed scum?

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689
    Ganelon

Guys, if naz turned out to be town, who would you vote? I'm basing my whole theory off of naz being scum and I will be head-fucked and confused if she flips town. I really don't like that - we should seek an alternate theory *just in case*. I think the obvious answer would be rumox and unknown (and me?), since they kind of fucked her up (not that she didn't help them in doing so, however. Naz if you're town, I'd like to tell you that IF you are right, finding the scum is only part of the game and you actually need town to believe you lol, also stop taking those games *so* seriously, please.)

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmao i love you naz you are confirmed town in my eyes ima buddy your ass hard
    Gimme some scum reads guy

42. ISO #692

I do not understand how you could be so certain of MM being svum so early into D1. I also do not understand your claim that 'you did not want' information. While lynching your scum reads is a productive thing, speedynching is not because it deprives people of information. Why don't you need information?
    Coming right from the mod I completely understand how she can read marshmallow as scummy right now are you trying to derail the M M Train per chance?

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

Guys, if naz turned out to be town, who would you vote? I'm basing my whole theory off of naz being scum and I will be head-fucked and confused if she flips town. I really don't like that - we should seek an alternate theory *just in case*. I think the obvious answer would be rumox and unknown (and me?), since they kind of fucked her up (not that she didn't help them in doing so, however. Naz if you're town, I'd like to tell you that IF you are right, finding the scum is only part of the game and you actually need town to believe you lol, also stop taking those games *so* seriously, please.)
    Distorted would be pulling votes off naz into Unknown/blink if that thought can ease your mind

45. ISO #695
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Coming right from the mod I completely understand how she can read marshmallow as scummy right now are you trying to derail the M M Train per chance?
    This is a bullshit question, and thus, a bullshit answer you get.

I believe Marshmallow Marshall is scum, but I am not as certain of his alignment as I am of naz's. Hell I'm not *certain* of her alignment either, but she's looking extremely scummy in my opinion. I prefer a naz Lynch over a MM lynnch right now, but I'd do a MM or even an aamirus Lynch as well.

46. ISO #696

Does it look like i found scum yet? No bwoyyyy. I'm not for a d1 lynch tbh. Idk what games ur talking about that I'm taking "so seriously" but you need to drop ya balls and stop sheeping every game honestly lol its cringey

47. ISO #697

You forgot rumox in your list of reads.
    Oh damn lol.... Rumox is a "town read" that must die, sadly. I believe him, and I also believe he's a threat to his own team.

48. ISO #698
    Ganelon

Does it look like i found scum yet? No bwoyyyy. I'm not for a d1 lynch tbh. Idk what games ur talking about that I'm taking "so seriously" but you need to drop ya balls and stop sheeping every game honestly lol its cringey
    And you need to stop yelling 'YOU'RE A DUMBASS IF YOU THINK I'M SCUM'.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700
    Ganelon

And you need to stop yelling 'YOU'RE A DUMBASS IF YOU THINK I'M SCUM'.
    Even if Unknown is mafia (which I doubt), it is not productive lol. Literally everyone on the mod does this and it doesn't mean shit. It encourages people not to read you