S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'd like for him to have elaborated as well. His 'review' seemed to be more of an analysis on Joey.

I'm guessing you don't find Aamirus scummy?
    I actually don't like Aamirus either. I didn't like the "lol I'm being anti-town ironically" stuff when she called out shitposting then partook in shitposting herself. It's not even like people were heavily shitposting at that point.

She's spent most the game coaching newbs (which is very helpful and we appreciate) but she hasn't contributed much substance alongside it. How are you supposed to demonstrate how to read people if you're not actually giving reads? The only reads I recall her sharing are the reaction to Joey's SK post and agreeing to my BC scumread. But she hasn't made any effort to develop either of those reads further.

That said, I don't have any strong reactions to anything she's done per se.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I actually don't like Aamirus either. I didn't like the "lol I'm being anti-town ironically" stuff when she called out shitposting then partook in shitposting herself. It's not even like people were heavily shitposting at that point.

She's spent most the game coaching newbs (which is very helpful and we appreciate) but she hasn't contributed much substance alongside it. How are you supposed to demonstrate how to read people if you're not actually giving reads? The only reads I recall her sharing are the reaction to Joey's SK post and agreeing to my BC scumread. But she hasn't made any effort to develop either of those reads further.

That said, I don't have any strong reactions to anything she's done per se.
    this is annoying now tho because SB16 is gonna come back and be like "oh yeah that's why Aamirus felt off to me mhm" xD
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Are you me? c: That's why I was waiting to post about why I didn't like Aamirus.
    ffs LOL

6. ISO #156

I found aamirus to be extremely pointed so far.

That being said I am intentionally trying to be vague.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Upon review I am wanting to see what will happen here

-vote aamirus

I would also like to submit the thought that Joey is SK. For more than just his Freudian Slip- mentioning SK so many times that there could be some correlation. I think Joey is doing what I shall dub a “kira slip”, where he tries to contribute in very face level ways, limitedly saying things like “hmm he could be scum” or “hmm I think he could be town”. I’m not interested in voting him for the time being- it would kind of suck to be lynched day 1 for something like limited contribution for a new player. Maybe he will prove me wrong? I would love to be proven wrong!
    Just wow.......you actually think im serial killer just because I mentioned it? That is absolutly ridiculous. I'm not the serial killer im actually town, but you can't understand that I suppose.

8. ISO #158

I found aamirus to be extremely pointed so far.

That being said I am intentionally trying to be vague.
    With all due respect, Frinckles playing that card is one thing because he's contributed a lot elsewhere. You aren't really in that position. You should be direct.

9. ISO #159

With all due respect, Frinckles playing that card is one thing because he's contributed a lot elsewhere. You aren't really in that position. You should be direct.
    I think I will get more of the reactions I work better with by playing this way.

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Just wow.......you actually think im serial killer just because I mentioned it? That is absolutly ridiculous. I'm not the serial killer im actually town, but you can't understand that I suppose.
    No, that’s not what I’m thinking... what?

I think you could be evil because of the way you’re contributing. It’s in the post that you quoted...

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

I think you could be evil because of the way you’re contributing. It’s in the post that you quoted...
    Dude, im just trying to help the town win that's it.

13. ISO #163

To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?
    You dont like his syntax but what does his actual contribution tell to you. Was there anything you specifically disagreed with?

14. ISO #164

That’s a yikes moment right there
    NOITICE ME, SENPAI! I'm only back because I saw that you're still around

I expected a bit more than this tbh. Your post voting me sounded like a sincere scumread of my slot. Now you're unvoting me and you're giving no indication as to why you no longer wish to pursue your read of me.

It's weird how little you have to say to the other people on your train. Like, if I were town BC I might be concerned Aamirus is scum using your train to distract from other potential scum slots. Joey's vote could also be interpreted as following the pack.

I dunno. Their play hasn't exactly been megascummy but it's something I'd expect you to react to as town BC. On the other hand, if you think the whole train is solid green then you should definitely be saying something more than this lol.
    Bruh. The train on me is a joke and you know it. What else is there to say about it?

15. ISO #165

As to why I unvoted yzb, I only voted him in the first place because he had a physical reaction to my scumminess yet displayed a hesitancy to put a vote on me, which I found susp

Then after I voted him, he placed his vote on me even though a scum player might express more hesitancy as to not seem reactionary

There. I'm playing. Happy? I'd rather we be in an old school alliance here, friend, can you do me that solid?

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    As to why I unvoted yzb, I only voted him in the first place because he had a physical reaction to my scumminess yet displayed a hesitancy to put a vote on me, which I found susp

Then after I voted him, he placed his vote on me even though a scum player might express more hesitancy as to not seem reactionary

There. I'm playing. Happy? I'd rather we be in an old school alliance here, friend, can you do me that solid?
    You townread omgus from an experienced player.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

You've done dicky mcgeezacks to assuage my suspicions, frankly. We ain't gonna be allies this game. In fact, the scumread has worsened.

-unvote

This is a symbolic gesture to stop tunnelling. I don't wanna hear crap at EOD about how you couldn't build reads because you spent all your time defending yourself.

I'll look elsewhere and see if anyone else strikes me as worse.

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

I extend you a banana branch and you just smashed all the fruit

=(
    *stamps on fruit violently*

I FUCKING HATE NUTRITION. YOUR FIBRE IS FUCKING OFFENSIVE. GRAHHHHH

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

NOITICE ME, SENPAI! I'm only back because I saw that you're still around

Bruh. The train on me is a joke and you know it. What else is there to say about it?
    I LOVE YOUUU

reading

31. ISO #181

Here's something new:

What's the optimal strategy for Mafia here?
    Don’t kill the SK day 1?

32. ISO #182

I mean I do think Banana is potentially maybe probably town right now??

That’s the most I’m willing to commit right now to that. I have no real clue to be honest but I have a good vibe.

I’m mostly waiting for aamirus to come back right now to further my opinion there, after which point I will either have my thoughts affirmed and share them with everyone or reveal my plan for voting aamirus in the first place, why it worked/didn’t, and move off.

33. ISO #183

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I should have took a refresher in psychology before I signed up for this. I'm going to have to look at this as simply as possible. I don't think I can logically pin two players as a team when I don't see any incentive for players to act as a team. Every interaction would need to be meticulously analyzed by multiple psychologists. Simple is better I think so who ever seems to be full of duckie doo doo, needs to die.
    Don’t kill the SK day 1?
    Mafia cannot kill.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Mafia cannot kill.
    Excuse me

Don’t lynch the SK D1. That’s clearer?

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

You heard it here folks
    LuckyDucky is town

A new player as scum would not feel comfortable enough to make that entrance.
    I can't agree with you here. His name makes clear he would have done the same weird Quack! entrance independent of his role.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #188

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    When are we going to play another round of Ice Baneling? I still remember those games with you >.

Indifference.
    On a level?

I could go right now.

You got any vibes on anyone in general?

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
    I'm new here. So what should be priority? To kill mafia or to kill serial killer.
    Just find people that you consider non-town. You aren't going to be able to difference between SK or Mafia (I mean, you can try but it's going to be quite hard) so just try to find someone that smells like EVIL to you.

40. ISO #190

SK is priority. Mafia cannot night kill and must manipulate lynches in order to win. So it will be relatively easy to find them I believe.

-vote Aamirus

I'm not sold on the Banana train. I don't think they're inherently scummy and I don't think their lynch tells us much unless Gylander is partnered with them.

Michael seems okay, I guess.
    Interesting. Apparently scum Gyr would instantly proclaim that his pushed teammate is Town with no reasoning whatsoever. You are quite wrong here mate.

41. ISO #191

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Is this too obvious to be scum? Half of your post sounds like someone from the mod that appeals to ad hominem.

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

Yeah these takes are quite refreshing.

44. ISO #194

Interesting. Apparently scum Gyr would instantly proclaim that his pushed teammate is Town with no reasoning whatsoever. You are quite wrong here mate.
    Forgive me for trying to formulate a read on your three posts.

And for the record, yeah Scum Gyr could totally get away with that.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

No hearts allowed when you just broke my heart 2 posts ago.

Well, if @Calix comes one day and says what the hell she's doing now and if she's playing somewhere else my life goals will be achieved.
    Huh... She should have graduated by now...

I'm kind of intrigued to see what she's like now. Like seeing the character development after a timeskip.

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

Forgive me for trying to formulate a read on your three posts.

And for the record, yeah Scum Gyr could totally get away with that.
    I welcome your attempt to formulate a read but I also want to make it clear that it is wrong.

I'm not that confident as scum I'm afraid.

50. ISO #200

Huh... She should have graduated by now...

I'm kind of intrigued to see what she's like now. Like seeing the character development after a timeskip.
    It has been ages since she left the site. I managed to track her like 1 year after she left to another forum but got no idea if she's playing now. She was always quite secretive with everything regarding her but I always looked up to her.