S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P) - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 324: Stay Classy (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Cool. I have great feedback from last night.
    I will give you to halfway through this day to claim why you visited Mike. There is a good chance you are Mafia, but I also would not be surprised if you are the other TPR and visited Mike because of his gambit.
    You know who you are. If nothin is shown after the first half of the day I will take it that you are just Hard claiming scum.
    Very interesting indeed... but now whoever it may concern is just going to claim TPR and mess things up lol. If true, it's a great lead, though.
    Also
    -vote FrostByte

Their play isn't as solid as their previous games.
    That is part of why he's towny: his play is not solid enough, it's too erratic and too "real", and he has been too much of an asshole to people for nothing, without even trying to get them mislynched (sorry, but that is the most accurate depiction of what has happened this game lol). It's weak and definetly not pro-town, but it at least has the benefit of being somewhat towny if you know the guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #302

You have a valid and good reason to vote and push Mag. MM really does look like they are scumpainting you to make you look like you are scumpainting mag.

I agree what MM did was scummy. And I also town read you for bringing this up.
    Not BFFs anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Sheriff here. SuperJack is mafia. Lynch.
    -vote SuperJack
    Is that real lol? I could very, VERY well see SJ and Ozy/Efe as the scumteam here, but this is almost too easy...
    this is one of the dumbest gambits I've ever seen. You seriously intended to mislynch someone ON D2?
    I mean, it'd be pretty bad to do that as Mafia, since it's literally a 1-for-1 sacrifice.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #303

I'm not discounting the possibility of a framer target, since it seems a little unbelieveable that you would do this on d2.
    Who did you check?
    Lol so it's real. Nice.
    -vote SuperJack

Also if there's any other power role you should claim right. now.
    if there isn't, I'm taking it to mean that SuperJack got framed, and he's detective as he's claiming.
    I softclaim TPR
    and I now also HARDCLAIM TPR
    I have no interesting information to give.

SJ is most likely scum here, for three reasons:
    - Oberon is towny, and that's a soulread I'm pretty convinced about.
    - While it's somewhat dumb for scum!SJ to pull that 1-1 trade attempt with his "mysterious target", it's even dumber for scum!Mag to do the same with town!SJ, because it cannot be recanted (unlike SJ's, which can be recanted by saying "but it was just a gambit to see if someone would feel guilty and claim" if people don't like it).
    - I'm TPR, so there is necessarily one liar between Oberon and SJ.

To those reasons, add the strong compatibility between scum!SJ and scum!Ozy/Efe, and my independant scumread on Ozy/Efe.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam View Post
    (o)

Asking who your partner could be, when over half the players nearly didn't participate in the game D1 at all, is bad.

Assuming you're Mafia,
    If you planned D2 mislynch from start of D1, by fake claiming Detective, you should have fought harder against a D1 skip because that plan would purely rely on having a D1 mislynch. Also, you could have just not done this given the D1 skip would force you to rely on a framer appeal if you wanted to survive D3.

In light of that, I can fairly conclusively say that it'd be a bad plan (or it's execution).

@Oberon
    How did you decide on checking SJ, just curious.
    Yep, it's a bad plan, but not too bad since it can be recanted and dismissed as a failed town gambit. On the other hand, scum!Oberon's plan would be completely retarded, because there's no way out of it; nobody would believe a recant now.

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Except MM is right about the setup, skipping isn't always inherently scummy.

Scum painting isn't always inherently scummy, either.
    (o)

True.

True also about the 2nd paragraph, but not when you don't show up for the rest of the day after a post like that. Like what? I would get mislynched and he would say he just pressured me or something? Screw that.
    Real life is a thing, though. There's a reason I signed with low priority, and it's not because I don't like the setup a lot.

Also, if you agree with Frostbyte about the validity of my statement, you're admitting that this:
    Speaking of which, what is your opinion on skipping? It has been discussed and asked about by over half of the slots but you have been avoiding it.
    which you have never explicitely recanted or corrected despite the post you were quoting literally answered your question before you cut the part that answered it from the quote was not lacking in any way, and was in fact correct... :P
    tbh this looks like OMGUS
    Yup.

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

I hard claim Detective.
    I followed Frosty last night.
    They didn't visit anyone so I am assuming them a Citizen.
    I never followed "you" but we know "you" visited Mike and will probably claim "TPR". This is why I never directly said a name or engaged into any deeper discussion about the claim and talked over people.

This has resulted in Oberons immediate claim reaction and MM's later TPR claim. This means that Oberon or MM is certainly scum.

The question is now who to lynch. I'm more inclined to lynch Oberon because of their reaction. Yet I'm not ignoring the fact that there is a possibility that MM could be scum. But the most likely and logical and statistical answer is Oberon's

-vote Oberon
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

(o)
    Want to know something?
    A real good town sheriff with a red check on me would of waited to see who I would claim is Mafia. Because if they thought my intention was to mislynch, this would of been a huge piece of information and quite possibly solve the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yep, it's a bad plan, but not too bad since it can be recanted and dismissed as a failed town gambit. On the other hand, scum!Oberon's plan would be completely retarded, because there's no way out of it; nobody would believe a recant now.
    It's funny that you're both correct and in either case, @Oberon - you bad.

11. ISO #311

(o)
    For Oberon to of rolled sheriff these thing need to of happened.

Oberon rolled sheriff.
    Scum rolled a Framer.
    Both Framer and Oberon have to of visited me.
    (This reminds me of an interesting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vUSQMqyOo )

To get this straight, there are 3 perspectives here:

1. SJ is town and either Oberon or MM is scum.
    2. Oberon is town and either SJ or MM is scum.
    3. MM is town and either Oberon or SJ is scum.

For MM to be scum, it would have to be specifically the framer scenario.
    For Oberon to be Scum, he'd have to be GF exactly.

Either SJ or Oberon being Scum, they'd have to go for a bad plan.

Does that about sum it up?

12. ISO #312

(o)
    Lack of activity on MM's part doesn't constitute scum. He's a busy dude, the last few games he's been working super hard to be able to contribute at all. Saying it's scummy for him not to be on at EoD means you should pay attention to his town EoD absence meta.

I have read the thread 3 times now and I still think you're OMGUSing
    Saying I'm saying that it's always scummy for him not to be on at EoD means you should pay more attention to what I'm saying. I'm talking about the specific context in the game.

Just curious, but could you elaborate on that OMGUS idea? What form of OMGUS are you thinking of? Because the purest form of OMGUS is town indicative, and I doubt you talking about this:
    The natural subconscious reaction to a player accusing you of being scum when you are town is to view them as scum. This is because you know with certainty that you are Town and that if you were to be correctly read it should be identifiable. Your mind catastrophizes the interaction and jumps to the conclusion that the other player must therefore be scum. But this is not true for the Mafia alignment. They know that they are scum and they know that the player accusing them is town.

13. ISO #313

(o)
    I'm not a Sheriff frosty. Im a Detective. My check isn't guaranteed to be Red. See how Obe is heavily defending you, thinking I'm going to lynch you today. Yet also claim I'm going to lynch Oberon's because they assumed I followed them.

If you are his scum partner I would laugh so hard.

You're not voting, you have shit or non reads, you avoided discussion until you where put into the spot light.
    I hard claim Detective.
    I followed Frosty last night.
    They didn't visit anyone so I am assuming them a Citizen.
    I never followed "you" but we know "you" visited Mike and will probably claim "TPR". This is why I never directly said a name or engaged into any deeper discussion about the claim and talked over people.

This has resulted in Oberons immediate claim reaction and MM's later TPR claim. This means that Oberon or MM is certainly scum.

The question is now who to lynch. I'm more inclined to lynch Oberon because of their reaction. Yet I'm not ignoring the fact that there is a possibility that MM could be scum. But the most likely and logical and statistical answer is Oberon's

-vote Oberon
    Why, if you checked FB and he visited nobody, did you think he might be scum earlier in the day?

14. ISO #314

(o)
    Hey Frosty and Orbmag. Do you think Bake could make this post as a scum?
    That is NAI imo. What is Town Indicative imo is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am totally okay with following your game plan so far. I don't see any harm to town. This doesn't mean I trust you over Oberon 100%. I think Oberon might be telling the truth here and you are not but I can't know that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    That would be such a strange post for a Scum to make, imo.

15. ISO #315

(o)
    You've literally quoted this post:

and then claim I have "avoided" the topic? Tsk tsk tsk. I don't believe it :P
    Yeah, that was my bad and I apologize. I later saw you talked about -skip and I didn't correct myself. However - that skip thing plays such a little part of my read on you, it's frankly irrelevant to me.

As for the part about my read on you: What you posted didn't look like it was meant to get information from Mag for the sake of reads accuracy, but rather to make him look scummy. I was absolutely not saying in any way that you were scummy for asking about reasons for a skip vote, and my post was not ambiguous. I was saying you were scummy because you weren't truly asking him, but rather scumpainting him for his stance (that is what the tone of your post indicates). This, added to my gut scumread on Efe, gets pretty bad, so yes, I'm throwing you into scum hell. That isn't really an "overreaction", though, and the fact you're painting it as one is... an overreaction .
    A quick reminder that you had full intent of lynching me for pressuring someone to give their reasoning for wanting to skip.

You say that's not what I did? Cool. Can you give some rational-looking reasoning for why you'd think that?
    As I've said before, you're uncharismatically irrational there.

Excuse me, out-of-nowhere tunnel? I have addressed many others and expressed reads on them. You haven't even tried to "talk to me" about the post you so hated before, you are straight up calling me a massive tunneler while I did not even put much weight into my post. I didn't even expect a strong reaction to it lol. You're blowing this WAY out of proportion.
    damn this name lol
    You mean your first impression gut reads? Ok...

I didn't try to talk to you? I was waiting until EoD for you to show up so we could have a discourse. It was you who didn't show up.
    Don't you think it's funny that, given the tone and content of that post of yours and that you didn't come back, one might assume that you had a full intent of lyching me. Yet here you are saying that I didn't try to talk to you, lol. BS.
    What I mean by an overreaction is you, after having nothing but a few gut reads all D1 long, comes #156. You expect me to believe you're trying to game solve there? Lol, BS.

16. ISO #316

(o)

Why, if you checked FB and he visited nobody, did you think he might be scum earlier in the day?
    Wanted to use him as bait to see who jumps on using the first half of the day to lure out scum that way.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #317

(o)

(This reminds me of an interesting video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vUSQMqyOo )

To get this straight, there are 3 perspectives here:

1. SJ is town and either Oberon or MM is scum.
    2. Oberon is town and either SJ or MM is scum.
    3. MM is town and either Oberon or SJ is scum.

For MM to be scum, it would have to be specifically the framer scenario.
    For Oberon to be Scum, he'd have to be GF exactly.

Either SJ or Oberon being Scum, they'd have to go for a bad plan.

Does that about sum it up?
    Correct. Framer needs to exist for MM to be scum.

I don't see that Oberon has to be Godfather though.
    For me to be scum I need to be any scum role but the GF. As well as Frost being a citizen for not moving.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #318

(o)

There is a small chance of them being scum and not visiting. Their gameplay seems townie though. So I'll stick with that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

(o)

yup. exactly my point. first he wanted to push FB but then changed his stance after getting called out on it. way to break a gambit tbh

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

Wanted to use him as bait to see who jumps on using the first half of the day to lure out scum that way.
    if you wanted to use him as a bait why didn’t you lie and say your scumread had visited Mike?? :P
    and then you could even retract it and say you lied to see who would defend and who wouldn’t
    instead of relying on an excessively impossible event like scum randomly basically claiming they visited mike

26. ISO #326

Not BFFs anymore </3

Is that real lol? I could very, VERY well see SJ and Ozy/Efe as the scumteam here, but this is almost too easy...

I mean, it'd be pretty bad to do that as Mafia, since it's literally a 1-for-1 sacrifice.
    yup rofl. but his explanation does not make sense. if he’s town he thought this ‘gambit’ out very poorly IMO and if he’s scum I’m not going to be the one at EoG regretting not lynching confirmed scum because of a slim possibility of a framer. this is both gutwise and logically right. if you’re scum you’ve pretty much earned this win as far as I’m concerned.

27. ISO #327

I think based on Ozy’s fencesitting this game he could easily be the scum with SuperJack. I’ve thought of bakermir as well but I don’t think that really makes sense. The strongest argument against bakermir is his lack of activity and he does that every game. The only person he could conceivably be scum with is Ozy or if I’m really stretching it, Numbertwo

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

also, I did not wait to call out my red check because if you retracted your claim that would actually make you scummier, and if we lynch correctly today (which we would) people would have plenty of time to find the other scum.

you’ve pretty much retracted your claim as far as I’m concerned by not pushing FrostByte as you originally intended to. I’m also not 100% on FB being town because the claims you made regarding frostbyte are very weak IMO and I don’t buy you were softing FB as your target. If you were why the fuck would scum feel the need to claim? 😈

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Sorry for my inactivity. been working alot!

So Oberon claims sheriff with a red result on Superjack
    Superjack claims Detective with a result of someone visiting Mike

Have i missed anything?
    I lied, I’m citizen and MM revealed claiming you visited me last night. Anything to say to that?

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I honestly find Superjacks claim extremely ''fishy''
    But that could be a possible claim if he is citizen or a scum trying to look like a fake claiming citizen
    More wishy washy could be anything bullshit. This must be second scum.

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

(o)
    @Oberon
    Have you even considered the possibility of a Framer?
    I have but given the way SuperJack is playing I find it extremely unlikely. If he flips town I will be mindfucked beyond belief at his play here... baiting mafia to randomly claim they visited Mike and then ‘retracting’ his real check are not things a town would do. it just seems so illogical lol

40. ISO #340

(o)
    Current Readlist:

Marshmallow Marshall - NAI (His play reminds me of the scummy MM alot but since I havent played for months I cant really read him... YET)
    Oberon - NAI (same as MM)
    FrostByte - Town (too antitown to be scum)
    bakermir - NAI (I like his posts it could make him easily town in my book but he stands out too much in a sense of if he is mafia he could technically vote on anything and not get suspected on it)
    Numbertwo - If he is a lurker screw you he is scum... if he forgot this game existed then im gonna townread him... if he responds to this with "Hey I actually forgot this FM existed" im gonna scumread him because he is indirectly lying and actually lurking because no one would read Efekannn02 Posts and take them serious
    SuperJack - Town (SuperJack is epic and reminds me of Doctor Who)

I can imagine a MM + Magoroth team in this kind of scale knowing what they can get away with in previous games
    but I would prefer to imagine one of them having a team with Bakermir or NumberTwo
    Worst Case Scenario would be NumberTwo and Bakermir together
    Sorry, Efe. But this is pile of horse poop.
    MM and Mag to be scums together here would be just so bad, and 2 with Baker can't be together purely mechanically.

41. ISO #341

(o)
    I have but given the way SuperJack is playing I find it extremely unlikely. If he flips town I will be mindfucked beyond belief at his play here... baiting mafia to randomly claim they visited Mike and then ‘retracting’ his real check are not things a town would do. it just seems so illogical lol
    Why not?

42. ISO #342

(o)

MM and Mag to be scums together here would be just so bad, and 2 with Baker can't be together purely mechanically.
    FoS on NumberTwo honestly I still can't find anything towny about them and knowing Mafia will never kill them at night we might as well get a good 50% 50% tomorrow between Oberon/MM/SJ/Ozy because mafia is never killing anyone in this group. From FB/Bakermir/NumberTwo group I suspect me and FB to be potential targets for NK. FB is TR'd by everyone so I am gonna townlock them from now on. Nobody seems to vote me up or suspect me much either and here I am doing very low effort plays so I suppose the 1 PR 2 Maf and 1 Citizen might be in Oberon/MM/SJ/Ozy or 2 PR 2 MAF in case of Numbertwo flippin citizen.

We can still afford 1 ML so if we lynch NumberTwo we still give our PR's 1 more night to do their work. Mafia won't be able to kill them at this point because of spews. They will have to kill me or FB tonight and I don't really care when it comes to 50% 50% situation I will just turbo vote someone and end the day. Probably vote between SJ and Oberon

-unvote

43. ISO #343

I need to create fake interaction with you so it looks like we are different alignments. Also arguing with you is hilarious.
    I'm ok being your guinea pig

Fair enough, I accept that
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

44. ISO #344

(o)

You are horse poop

I know MM and Mag are capable of doing scum vs scum so they can sacrifice themselves to make the other one hard town

45. ISO #345

Current Readlist:

Marshmallow Marshall - NAI (His play reminds me of the scummy MM alot but since I havent played for months I cant really read him... YET)
    Oberon - NAI (same as MM)
    FrostByte - Town (too antitown to be scum)
    bakermir - NAI (I like his posts it could make him easily town in my book but he stands out too much in a sense of if he is mafia he could technically vote on anything and not get suspected on it)
    Numbertwo - If he is a lurker screw you he is scum... if he forgot this game existed then im gonna townread him... if he responds to this with "Hey I actually forgot this FM existed" im gonna scumread him because he is indirectly lying and actually lurking because no one would read Efekannn02 Posts and take them serious
    SuperJack - Town (SuperJack is epic and reminds me of Doctor Who)

I can imagine a MM + Magoroth team in this kind of scale knowing what they can get away with in previous games
    but I would prefer to imagine one of them having a team with Bakermir or NumberTwo
    Worst Case Scenario would be NumberTwo and Bakermir together
    I think you need to update your definition of "antitown" to not include "hurt my feelings "

Plus I've been pretty nice to you, efe. IDK why but I'm not compelled to be an ass to you.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

46. ISO #346

-vote WhoIsEfekannn02AndOzyTeam

damn this name lol
    I agree. I think OeZfYe or EoFzEY would've been better

47. ISO #347

(o)

Why not?
    Mafia just never do that. And to top it all off he softed he had visited FrostByte and had seen him visiting Mike. It seems so counterproductive, if he thinks FrostByte is town then the only person who could conceivably feel ‘guilty’ would be him.
    I don’t buy FrostByte is his real check. I don’t buy any of it.

48. ISO #348

You are horse poop

I know MM and Mag are capable of doing scum vs scum so they can sacrifice themselves to make the other one hard town
    Notice this. Efe is hard scum painting Me and MM as a scum team. Means if either of us get lynched to get the other. SuperJack and Ozy scum!

49. ISO #349

you should pay more attention to what I'm saying.
    You're not serious with this, are you?

You don't get to tell someone to pay more attention and then completely neglect to read SuperJack answering this exact same fucking question earlier in the thread.

It's also OK to admit you were wrong when you said something. You don't ALWAYS have to dive into deep semantics and mental gymnastics to seem right.

You called MM scum because he was scum painting, that implies that scum painting is scummy, full stop, period, bottom line, end of story, you were wrong and that's OK because you're human and we're all at least a little wrong all the time now calm the fuck down

50. ISO #350