S-FM 310: DTM (12P)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM 310: DTM (12P)

The Death Threat Meeting (DTM) Signups (12P)

S-FM 310: DTM

Hosted by @MartinGG99 and co-hosted by @Marshmallow Marshall

The Setup Link

Signs:

1. Dark Magician
    2. BananaCucho
    3. Mike
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Frinckles
    6. Norwee
    7. bakermir
    8. theonceko
    9. Gyrlander
    10. Renegade
    11. Oberon
    12. Firebringer

Reserves:

1. RalphyRacoon
    2. Bahkieh

(AIVION As a forced observer)

Important clarifications:

--There is a night 0, and unlike some other setups, the night 0 is processed for the full duration (24 hours). Therefore, when the game starts, the thread will be created, but nothing will be there other than a post mentioning it has begun, and it is Night 0.

--You can vote to skip day by doing ”[vote]Skip[/vote]” , if the skip votes outnumber all of the other vote wagons, then no elimination will occur regardless if the skip vote has or has not reached majority. Even if, for example, there were 4 votes to skip, and there were four separate 2-votes on four different players (for a total of 8 votes to eliminate/yeet compared to 4 votes to skip). However, since the biggest wagon is a 2-vote, the skip vote would still win.

Any questions about the setup should be sent to @MartinGG99 , and will be answered if possible. If a clarification is made about publicly available information, it will be likely be added here unless the game has already started in which case it will be stated in the game thread.

This is a hidden setup. It is advised that you do a thorough read of the publicly available information in the setup link.

The SoD/EoD time will be 8 PM (EDT) for this game. It was decided on 9/22/2020 as S-FM 310 filled up first. The poll for S-FM 309's time had 4 votes for 6PM and 3 votes for 8PM, and therefore the losing timeslot (8PM) became this game's EoD/SoD time.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; September 24th, 2020 at 02:25 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

/discord helper/observer

As I'm not allowed to sign since I know the set up~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If blink and bananas sign I will sign.

@blinkskater @BananaCucho
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If Blink and Mike sign I'll sign
    Guess I'll put yall on as possible signs if Blink signs then lol

Ofc if Blink doesn't sign I'm not gonna hold it to ya
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Re: S-FM 310: DTM (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i think martin's great, but after i played the all citizens & no evils forum mafia, i'm done with hidden setups.
    Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Stealth! Oh, he is a bad person, and he must pay the penalty!

You must spank him well, and after you are done with him, you may deal with him as you like... and then... spank me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #26

i think martin's great, but after i played the all citizens & no evils forum mafia, i'm done with hidden setups.
    That's understandable.

This setup isn't meant to be a social experiment -- I don't think my setups will ever be like that. If they ever do experiment with something, it'll likely be with mechanics or rules and I'll have that setup be open rather than hidden (such as my other setup "Modbot Bias" that experiments with elimination/lynch mechanics).

There are definitely opposing alignments in this setup.

But as to whether those alignments have factions or not I cannot say, nor as to whether every non-town slot is against the town or not.

But I'm not going to hold it against anyone if they just avoid hidden setups just because they're hidden (not like I would hold it against anyone for not signing anyways tho lol).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Stealth! Oh, he is a bad person, and he must pay the penalty!

You must spank him well, and after you are done with him, you may deal with him as you like... and then... spank me.
    So you’re secretly stealth pretending to be his twin?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    You do realize you just signed for 2 games that, depending on how signups go, may be happening at the same time lol?

Just a casual reminder.
    You do realize you are hosting 2 games that, depending on how signups go, may be happening at the same time lol?

Just a casual reminder.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

A player was invited to this game ("Norwee") from another site. Unfortunately, reCAPTCHA or something else is having issues preventing them from registering.

I've /Sign'ed them in the hopes that the issue resolves before this game begins.

If not, I would appreciate a volunteer who can act in their place until they can register an account.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #33

If @MattZed and @Cryptonic both sign, I will play. Good luck getting Crypt to play though lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Norwee?! : OOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #36

@Stealthbomber16 you have traumatized people for life with your social experiment

but I'm glad you did

Voss though you are cutting yourself from future fun by doing this! It's not like this is an all-citizens game, it's even specified in the setup!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

37. ISO #37

A player was invited to this game ("Norwee") from another site. Unfortunately, reCAPTCHA or something else is having issues preventing them from registering.

I've /Sign'ed them in the hopes that the issue resolves before this game begins.

If not, I would appreciate a volunteer who can act in their place until they can register an account.
    I think it’s a temporary issue on google’s side, but if it’s not resolved soon an admin or fm staff member can make an account for him fyi
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I think it’s a temporary issue on google’s side, but if it’s not resolved soon an admin or fm staff member can make an account for him fyi
    We're already on that ^^ he will def have an account before this starts

39. ISO #39

The Death Threat Meeting (DTM) Signups (12P)

S-FM 310: DTM

Hosted by @MartinGG99 and co-hosted by @Marshmallow Marshall

The Setup Link

Signs:

1. Dark Magician
    2. BananaCucho
    3. Mike
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Frinckles
    6. Norwee

Reserves:

(AIVION As a forced observer)

Important clarifications:

--There is a night 0, and unlike some other setups, the night 0 is processed for the full duration (24 hours). Therefore, when the game starts, the thread will be created, but nothing will be there other than a post mentioning it has begun, and it is Night 0.

--You can vote to skip day by doing ”[vote]Skip[/vote]” , if the skip votes outnumber all of the other vote wagons, then no elimination will occur regardless if the skip vote has or has not reached majority. Even if, for example, there were 4 votes to skip, and there were four separate 2-votes on four different players (for a total of 8 votes to eliminate/yeet compared to 4 votes to skip). However, since the biggest wagon is a 2-vote, the skip vote would still win.

Any questions about the setup should be sent to @MartinGG99 , and will be answered if possible. If a clarification is made about publicly available information, it will be likely be added here unless the game has already started in which case it will be stated in the game thread.

This is a hidden setup. It is advised that you do a thorough read of the publicly available information in the setup link.

Additional note: The other signups (S-FM 309) has a poll that decides the SoD/EoD time for that game and this game. If you vote in that poll, REMEMBER YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE TIME OF S-FM 309, AND NOT THIS ONE. The one that loses the vote/poll will be this game's SoD/EoD time. The vote is decided once either signups fill.
    hmm this game might start earlier than modbot bias so

/in

i can /reserve /spectate if someone else wants to play this one ^^

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    hmm this game might start earlier than modbot bias so

/in

i can /reserve /spectate if someone else wants to play this one ^^
    I don't think there's any rule prohibiting me from adding you to both lists and having an addendum saying you would play whichever started first.

So if this one starts first, I can remove you from the other one, and if the other one starts first, I can remove you from this one.

If you wanna do that ofc.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #41

I don't think there's any rule prohibiting me from adding you to both lists and having an addendum saying you would play whichever started first.

So if this one starts first, I can remove you from the other one, and if the other one starts first, I can remove you from this one.

Oh yeah, I certainly wouldn't mind sitting out if anyone wants to play either setup. I just want one of them to begin because, that would work great for me.

also, both games seem interesting ;p

42. ISO #42

We need 5 more to get the ball rolling no games are going 5 people sign up anc let’s get the party. Started .
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

pls do that for me too

/sign

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50