Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1487
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    The whole chart is wrong/troll. I'm back to thinking Orpz hydra is neutral, given their purposely shitty play the entire game.
    There have been hundreds of posts today and I couldn't find TDL's roleclaim quickly, and I misremembered it slightly.

Aside from TDL's non-miller status, is there anything you find factually wrong about the chart?

-Matt

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZedWorlds View Post
    There have been hundreds of posts today and I couldn't find TDL's roleclaim quickly, and I misremembered it slightly.

Aside from TDL's non-miller status, is there anything you find factually wrong about the chart?

-Matt
    We had a night chat with TDL not RLVG

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Cronenberg Hydra - target someone at night to die in their place None None? (we had talked about defending Empathy, but I don't think any action went through) Cannot be invested; at night, player is announced as vulnerable

So your role is to target someone at night to die in their place, not even a bodyguard, can't be investigated and you're announced as vulnerable.

There's a major inconsisensy here.

Vulnerable = Cannot be healed? What does it even mean?
    Why can't you be invested?
    Why did you do no action? You announce no target either.
    Yeap, we die in their place and flip as ??? in the graveyard if we die protecting someone; no revenge attack.

Vulnerable = We are announced at night start (and I presume EVERY) night start that we can be killed at night. I have no reason to suspect we can't be healed if there is indeed a healing role. The rolecard part is that we are announced to not be death-immune. That is all.

Uncoordination; we disagreed strongly over Empathy being town and then most of the hydra went inactive near night end. I PM'd Fire before night started but after the deadline.

I don't see why any of this is "majorly inconsistent."

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

We had a night chat with TDL not RLVG
    Herp. I consistently mix up the acronym'd names. Amended:

Player Name Supposed Role D0 Actions N1 Actions Notes
    Calette Auditor - put someone in an anonymous night chat and roleblock them Night Chat with TDL None? Seen as town by Hell Frog
    TheDarkestLight Healing-type role None Roleblocked Claims cannot be healed
    OrpZedWorlds Cronenberg Hydra - target someone at night to die in their place None None? (we had talked about defending Empathy, but I don't think any action went through) Cannot be invested; at night, player is announced as vulnerable
    RLVG Amnesiac None Gain Funcall's role Claims to be town-aligned and have no other abilities
    Nicholas Cage Detective/Gladiator Nothing Detect RLVG; saw visiting SFT Claims to be town
    Hell Frog Wagon Sensor Checked a train with Calette+SFT on it, no scum None Hasn't revealed any other info
    Empathy17 Role Cop Nothing Checked Hell Frog; roleclaim matched Claims to also be a miller

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

Why does the game have to announce that you can be killed at night / cannot be healed?
    Would you otherwise be immortal?

This is weird in contrast to everyone else lol.
    It makes sense because they are a survivor. Its meant to make it hard for them to survive. No other explanation makes sense given their actions. If they would just claim their legit role it would make things easier.

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

Why does the game have to announce that you can be killed at night / cannot be healed?
    Would you otherwise be immortal?

This is weird in contrast to everyone else lol.
    It is not announced that we cannot be healed. In fact, I believe we can. Why it's that way is because Fire, in his role modification, inverted what we originally submitted: Instead of being immune to night-kills, we're night-killable AND publicly announced to be so. To quote Fire, "OrpZedWorlds Is Vulnerable To Death Tonight."

11. ISO #1311

It is not announced that we cannot be healed. In fact, I believe we can. Why it's that way is because Fire, in his role modification, inverted what we originally submitted: Instead of being immune to night-kills, we're night-killable AND publicly announced to be so. To quote Fire, "OrpZedWorlds Is Vulnerable To Death Tonight."
    Lol, shittier role than mine. Are you sure it's the role?

12. ISO #1312

Seriously let's think about this:

Their role is supposedly to die for someone else without taking down the attacker - a totally gimped pathetic role - and they felt the need to intentionally mislead the town to keep that gimp role alive. Doesn't make any sense at all.
    Do you really see Fire's message as indicating a scum alignment? I haven't seen how Orpz said it would happen, but saying that we can be killed at night certainly isn't a trait that makes sense to give to non-town or maybe non-neut/town.

Someone's role needs to be gimped, but I'm not even sure I accept the argument that ours is; If we die in someone's place and can successfully suggest who we protected, that person is cleared as non-scum. I'd also argue, as Orpz has already done, that Fire's public revelation semi-confirms us, which is a town bonus.

We are not neutral. Eliminate that possibility from your PoE.

-Matt

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

Do you really see Fire's message as indicating a scum alignment? I haven't seen how Orpz said it would happen, but saying that we can be killed at night certainly isn't a trait that makes sense to give to non-town or maybe non-neut/town.

Someone's role needs to be gimped, but I'm not even sure I accept the argument that ours is; If we die in someone's place and can successfully suggest who we protected, that person is cleared as non-scum. I'd also argue, as Orpz has already done, that Fire's public revelation semi-confirms us, which is a town bonus.

We are not neutral. Eliminate that possibility from your PoE.

-Matt
    Nope until I see something that convinces me more than your word about it, you're neutral in my eyes.

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    RLVG has done fuck all nothing the entire game. Only has really taken part once he has been called out.
    LOL at the hydra that has trolled 75% of the time calling out someone for "not doing anything"

Did you pick RLVG to fake a guilty on since he was seen as an easy "he hasn't contributed" low hanging fruit to you?

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

Has there ever been a more concentrated effort to discredit us? There is literally no reason to call us neutrals and I would rather be called scum than neutral after spending so much time polarizing the discussion and attempting to figure out town/scum.

t. Orpz
    Given your day 1 actions there's no need to see you as anything but neutral.

And your response to that was "peace, got no ethos, be back layer when attention is no longer on us"

And now that you have something else to go at, you're back and doing so.

25. ISO #1325

LOL at the hydra that has trolled 75% of the time calling out someone for "not doing anything"

Did you pick RLVG to fake a guilty on since he was seen as an easy "he hasn't contributed" low hanging fruit to you?
    This is a question I would like to hear an answer to.

Also, why haven't you gladiator'd him yet? Even as a neut/scum, you'd want him dead. Do you sincerely think that he was witched?

-vote Nicholas Cage

-Matt

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

Given your day 1 actions there's no need to see you as anything but neutral.

And your response to that was "peace, got no ethos, be back layer when attention is no longer on us"

And now that you have something else to go at, you're back and doing so.
    My day 1 actions were survive. I'm getting tired of this stupid "Only neutrals want to survive" meme.

Before I left, I clearly stated that the other heads would be taking over my part in discussion. I can pull up that post if you like. Your attempting to make it sound like I was fleeing is invalid.

t. Orpz

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

Also, why haven't you gladiator'd him yet? Even as a neut/scum, you'd want him dead. Do you sincerely think that he was witched?

-vote Nicholas Cage

-Matt
    Reason being their is other scum. If I had called him out the days focus would be just set on both of us.

This way people have been thinking about the other scum.

But I will eventually call him out.

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    Reason being their is other scum. If I had called him out the days focus would be just set on both of us.

This way people have been thinking about the other scum.

But I will eventually call him out.
    Day is more than half over. We saw how well waiting to do shit worked yesterday.

-Matt

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

RLVG was someone out of the spotlight, with a null read. He was hiding so AIVION suggested we followed him.
    If he had visited someone else other than Tank, we would be able to reveal this information if he claimed and it would either support his claim or go against it.

Either way it was to eliminate a player who was laying low and no one had a read on.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    @Calette - thanks for clarification

This is Frog, and was Frog.

@Empathy @Ika @Silverwolf

We need to concensus - thoughts on +EV lynches?
    I have no idea what +EV is

But me, you, and empathy are town. That means one town is left from the other four.

Neutral is prob Orpz

Scum is TDL+Nic/RLVG

TDL honestly feels like the safest lynch to peg scum.

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 1 guests)
    OrpZedWorlds, Calette, Nicolas Cage

2 lurkers, reveal yourselves. I know you're not Hell Frog.
    Maybe it's my fault when I switch between accounts. I just hopped over to Frog for a couple of minutes.

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

But me, you, and empathy are town. That means one town is left from the other four.

Neutral is prob Orpz

Scum is TDL+Nic/RLVG

+EV is better than expected value taking into consideration mechanical clears, and night actions for mechanical clears.

-EV is basically suboptimal play.

41. ISO #1341

Neutral is prob Orpz

Scum is TDL+Nic/RLVG

He's trying to think of this probabilistically, and +EV, positive expected value, lynches are those more likely to lynch scum than not.

I'll point out again that you're pardoning Empathy too easily, much as Hell Frog was.

-Matt

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

He's trying to think of this probabilistically, and +EV, positive expected value, lynches are those more likely to lynch scum than not.

I'll point out again that you're pardoning Empathy too easily, much as Hell Frog was.

-Matt
    Like I said, keep doubtcasting them. It's really funny.

44. ISO #1344

-Matt
    Something called reads.

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

-vote Nicholas Cage

-Matt
    LOL! So survivalistic here. "Please gladiator that other player so I can survive this lynch k thanks"

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

It doesn't really help when our townies are lurking, we shouldn't have to argue with scum alone...

~deathworlds
    Cool, so everyone posting ATM aka me and Hell Frog are scum.

Oh and Empathy isn't cleared town oh and Nic and RLVG is scum. You know what, anyone is scum but you, right? Since you only care about surviving.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350