Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1487
  1. ISO #1151

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

6. ISO #1156

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Yo Cage, if you're still around then I am here.

I am thinking that if you're telling the truth then that means that RLVG is a) mafia and b) his role wasn't considered as useful as the other mafia and that is why he was sent for the kill. So it would be a good idea to try and figure out specifically who the other mafia is because of that.

So do you think it's a good idea for us to roleblock him tonight? We can't screw up the lynches.

I think people are being lazy because the scum are basically outed and they want to sheep night leads. It's common play on this site.

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post

I am thinking that if you're telling the truth then that means that RLVG is a) mafia and b) his role wasn't considered as useful as the other mafia and that is why he was sent for the kill. So it would be a good idea to try and figure out specifically who the other mafia is because of that.

So do you think it's a good idea for us to roleblock him tonight? We can't screw up the lynches.

I think people are being lazy because the scum are basically outed and they want to sheep night leads. It's common play on this site.
    We lynch the person who we know is most likely Scum today, that's rlvg. Unless someone has a much better idea.

You claim to be a role blocker? That sentence don't make sense. you say we should role block him. But then we should lynch him instead.

8. ISO #1158

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    We lynch the person who we know is most likely Scum today, that's rlvg. Unless someone has a much better idea.

You claim to be a role blocker? That sentence don't make sense. you say we should role block him. But then we should lynch him instead.
    My role can roleblock players. My point was that I would have a 100% chance of roleblocking a mafia if I picked RLVG. (and if the other mafia was lynched today, then there would be no kill) I'd like to keep the option of finding/ lynching the other mafia open.

But given that I have ~50% chance of roleblocking a Mafia anyway, it's not a big deal in this case. I suggested it so that we could still use today effectively. Otherwise players are likely to waste Day 2 by sheeping your lead with no discussion and not consider tomorrow's lynch. It happens every time a lead pops up and it annoys me to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

9. ISO #1159

Last night RLVG visited Spearheading Female Tank, who is now dead.

-vote RVLG

Nicolas Cage suggests we lynch him.
    I can't "visit" because targets doesn't count as a regular action for my role, good try though.
    Beside, I targeted Funcall, someone who were not alive.

doesn’t count as a regular action.
    -vote Nicolas Cage

10. ISO #1160

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    I can't "visit" because targets doesn't count as a regular action for my role, good try though.
    Beside, I targeted Funcall, someone who were not alive.

-vote Nicolas Cage
    The fact that you are not even claiming is no good.
    You claim you don't count as visiting.
    You claim you targeted funcall.

Then you basically call me Scum and vote me.
    No explanation, no thinking of alternative reasons we got this result on you. Could of been a framer, or witch. But no, you just call me Scum for getting this result on you.
    "good try though" is something people say when they know the other person is an opposing alignment.

11. ISO #1161

I'm a form of an Amnesiac, lol.

The role is called "Reinforcement", there's a following line that says I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this game but I will figure it out, it says I can take a player's role from the graveyard and use their actions for a single cycle, I show up as a Mafia and any role I take will not change the investigation result, that roles can only be taken at night and doesn't count as a regular action.

There's also a typo which I asked host to correct and clarify.
    and this will not who up through investigations
    It's a Town role, not a Neutral, and a really shitty role in general. I shouldn't show up as visiting someone.

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

Ah, so Calette is the neutral, as the Auditor that targeted me last night "Roleblocks and heals the target." Also puts them in a night chat. I could easily see that as a neutral role as it allows them potential communication with the Mafia. Something like this seems like an attempt to let the Mafia live, especially considering that last night the Auditor asked me to reveal my partner, suggesting a desire to side with the Mafia. I sincerely doubt it was an attempt to fish, as if they really think I'm dumb enough to fall for that, then they are total morons.

Calette confirmed neutral, and if I read correctly Mister Hell Frog wouldn't know the difference between a town and a neutral in his results, so... there's that.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

16. ISO #1166

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ah, so Calette is the neutral, as the Auditor that targeted me last night "Roleblocks and heals the target." Also puts them in a night chat. I could easily see that as a neutral role as it allows them potential communication with the Mafia. Something like this seems like an attempt to let the Mafia live, especially considering that last night the Auditor asked me to reveal my partner, suggesting a desire to side with the Mafia. I sincerely doubt it was an attempt to fish, as if they really think I'm dumb enough to fall for that, then they are total morons.

Calette confirmed neutral, and if I read correctly Mister Hell Frog wouldn't know the difference between a town and a neutral in his results, so... there's that.
    We're not the Neutral, stop trying.

How is it 'letting' the Mafia live if said player is roleblocked - thus unable to kill - and known to everyone as scum?

It wasn't a fishing attempt. We had given up with you and decided to troll with that. You refused to give ANY information aside from 'can't be healed' (which doesn't help at all). You wouldn't give any more detail to his reads (tells us to 'read the thread'), or even a role. We wanted some decent private communication with another player and you DID NOT jump on that opportunity at all. All you did was fish for our identity and information about our role, asked wherever we could heal you and act confused. So town.

Nothing useful was gained aside from making you look scummy as fuck.

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

We're not the Neutral, stop trying.

How is it 'letting' the Mafia live if said player is roleblocked - thus unable to kill - and known to everyone as scum?

It wasn't a fishing attempt. We had given up with you and decided to troll with that. You refused to give ANY information aside from 'can't be healed' (which doesn't help at all). You wouldn't give any more detail to his reads (tells us to 'read the thread'), or even a role. We wanted some decent private communication with another player and you DID NOT jump on that opportunity at all. All you did was fish for our identity and information about our role, asked wherever we could heal you and act confused. So town.

Nothing useful was gained aside from making you look scummy as fuck.
    Oh yes, because I'm going to tell someone I scumread at the time all the shit about my role. I didn't say anything because I hardcore neutral read you after the fish attempt, and that was all the info I really needed at the time, so blame yourself for being shitty as fuck in that chat, and maybe next time if you want a private conversation you won't present yourself in the most anti-town manner possible.

19. ISO #1169

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Oh yes, because I'm going to tell someone I scumread at the time all the shit about my role. I didn't say anything because I hardcore neutral read you after the fish attempt, and that was all the info I really needed at the time, so blame yourself for being shitty as fuck in that chat, and maybe next time if you want a private conversation you won't present yourself in the most anti-town manner possible.
    Thinking someone is a Neutral does NOT excuse you not going into more detail about the reasoning BEHIND your reads or WHY you had your reads. They're reads, you only hurt the town by not sharing them. And there is nothing to excuse blatant identity-fishing IN THE CHAT.

Even now, all you care about is what YOU got out of it. Bloody hell.

I opened by asking for role and reads, which is perfectly acceptable. You didn't want to give your role? Fine, I didn't push you on that, but you didn't give us anything to go on. That's your fault and yours only.

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Thinking someone is a Neutral does NOT excuse you not going into more detail about the reasoning BEHIND your reads or WHY you had your reads. They're reads, you only hurt the town by not sharing them. And there is nothing to excuse blatant identity-fishing IN THE CHAT.

Even now, all you care about is what YOU got out of it. Bloody hell.

I opened by asking for role and reads, which is perfectly acceptable. You didn't want to give your role? Fine, I didn't push you on that, but you didn't give us anything to go on. That's your fault and yours only.
    I pretty much told you that all my reads were in the thread, and they all had a good bit of detail, nothing more for me to add in some Auditor chat.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

I targeted Funcall during the night, that's all I'm going to say, gee.
    But it's not a real visit so it can't be viewed!
    But he claims to of visited funcall!
    But our results show that he visited Tank.

This is my problem RLVG. I have this result that you visited Tank.
    You are not saying or even suggesting my result is wrong.
    You are claiming that I am Scum and made it up.

31. ISO #1181

But it's not a real visit so it can't be viewed!
    But he claims to of visited funcall!
    But our results show that he visited Tank.

This is my problem RLVG. I have this result that you visited Tank.
    You are not saying or even suggesting my result is wrong.
    You are claiming that I am Scum and made it up.
    I targeted Funcall and stated that it was not a normal "visit" thus I can't be seen.
    Even if it was seen somehow, it's still the wrong target.

And I'm suggesting your result is wrong by voting you, liar, and I even countered the logic of framers and witches if you read it up.

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

I targeted Funcall and stated that it was not a normal "visit" thus I can't be seen.
    Even if it was seen somehow, it's still the wrong target.

And I'm suggesting your result is wrong by voting you, liar, and I even countered the logic of framers and witches if you read it up.
    First you call me Scum because my claim is bs and I made the feedback up.
    Now you are saying its my feedback that is bs and you believe my claim?

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

First you call me Scum because my claim is bs and I made the feedback up.
    Now you are saying its my feedback that is bs and you believe my claim?
    Strawman.

I don't believe you at all, hence, everything by you is wrong. I even said you're a liar right after I said you're wrong.

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

@RLVG

Could you provide a reads list with reasoning?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

42. ISO #1192

Hmm... 30th hydra slip of the game. Good thing its not an Anon game lol...>.<
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

43. ISO #1193

If an Amnesic or any roles that's like Amnesiac targets someone dead to become their role, but is witched to someone alive, are the amne / similar role seen visiting someone?

I still think Witch without Witched feedback is OP as fuck, but this is for the purpose of any arguments.
    Yes, they would be.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

44. ISO #1194

Does a Hydra submit an action as the Hydra, or as the individual player behind the Hydra?
    Either head can submit an action. If their is a conflicting of actions given, I will consider no action until Hydra gives me one that they agree on.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

45. ISO #1195

While we're sorting all of this out:

Hell Frog, please confirm or disconfirm what Empathy said about your role: That you are a Wagon Cop, that you used your ability D1 on a wagon that only had Calette on it, and that you detected there was no scum on the wagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

46. ISO #1196

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

Hell Frog, please confirm or disconfirm what Empathy said about your role: That you are a Wagon Cop, that you used your ability D1 on a wagon that only had Calette on it, and that you detected there was no scum on the wagon.
    My excuse is that I am still not as bad as Orpz.

-Matt

47. ISO #1197

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post

You wanna take a guess? We aren't lynching Empathy or Calette. I'd like to see your reasoning otherwise.

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

I'm working through why Empathy would action my slot, which was pretty badass.

Why would this not be town?
    Empathy wanted to confirm my role breadcrumbs that created a chain. I think it's not not town, I think they used their role very effectively. I mean, even if they wanted to pocket our slot, we were already pocketed via mechanics, so it'd be completely unnecessary. Empathy is pretty much a never lynch.

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    You wanna take a guess? We aren't lynching Empathy or Calette. I'd like to see your reasoning otherwise.
    Frankly, I'd like you to confirm that the three things I said are true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    Well... Empathy is basically mechanically cleared, but pretty much out of the POE. Calette is never a lynch.
    Could you please stop acting like private information only you have clears people?

Calette has confirmed she used a night chat ability on TDL last night. Seeming more neut by the hour.

-Matt