S-FM 186: Firebringer's Improvised Game - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 187: Firebringer's Improvised Game

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Frog View Post
    So what I am hearing is that you are scum with Orpz? I am standing by my Calette post. Pretty much confirmed town to me. At least that slot doesn't freak out every time someone votes on it unlike yours.

And btw. Fuck you guys and I told you so on both the Orpz deal as well as the 'Its a total shit idea to push through a random lynch.' We got a whole 6 hour extension to put a train together and that time was not effectively used.

We have a full day of this chat and it would be nice if we used that time to get our shit together. Weak analysis and shitty votes with no reasoning is going to cripple us if we keep it up. It should be much easier for every slot to be able to provide reasoning given that theres so many damn heads behind most of them.

I would still really like to hear a readwall from RLVG
    -vote RLVG
    Yea, I started to feel like the lynch was a bad idea near the very end... It seemed too "Pushed." And since it almost seemed like everyone was okay with the lynch he didn't feel like scum at all. But that's just how it goes. Live and learn.

But uh... we're allowed to vote during this party night chat?? Seriously? That's op op.

Even for Nicolas Cage.

2. ISO #902

So what I am hearing is that you are scum with Orpz? I am standing by my Calette post. Pretty much confirmed town to me. At least that slot doesn't freak out every time someone votes on it unlike yours.

And btw. Fuck you guys and I told you so on both the Orpz deal as well as the 'Its a total shit idea to push through a random lynch.' We got a whole 6 hour extension to put a train together and that time was not effectively used.

We have a full day of this chat and it would be nice if we used that time to get our shit together. Weak analysis and shitty votes with no reasoning is going to cripple us if we keep it up. It should be much easier for every slot to be able to provide reasoning given that theres so many damn heads behind most of them.

I would still really like to hear a readwall from RLVG
    -vote RLVG
    Ohhhh, so I like how you use Calette as an example. Oh no, I react to every vote! But Calette doesn't so I guess that makes me scum.

But then here you are, overreacting to the mere suggestion of pressure. Scared of getting voted? Scum tend to overreact to suggestions of voting them, even before the votes actually come.

Oh, the scummy "I told you so" technique.

I am willing to bet you'll just dismiss this, and anything against you as "poor analysis". You seem like a scum trying to contribute to appear town, but you set that up to discredit anything that you don't like. Scummy.

Also, are we even allowed to Lynch?
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

3. ISO #903

Tell me, why do people town read hell Frog?

Because he contributes? So many people seem to be oblivious to the fact that scum can contribute and scum hunt. But still we get everyone going, "Oh, he's talking a lot and is scum hunting. Guess he's town!"

No.

A good scum player should never be found by scum hunting, only stats that go our way and night actions. As much as people hate that, it's really true. Typically only bad scum can be found via scum hunting, but that is a very large gap between good and bad, so yeah, scum hunting can be useful, but you won't find good scum.

And all this isn't to discourage scum hunting, like I said, find scum, but it is to discourage instantly town reading, and thus ignoring people because they "contribute".

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ohhhh, so I like how you use Calette as an example. Oh no, I react to every vote! But Calette doesn't so I guess that makes me scum.

But then here you are, overreacting to the mere suggestion of pressure. Scared of getting voted? Scum tend to overreact to suggestions of voting them, even before the votes actually come.

I am willing to bet you'll just dismiss this, and anything against you as "poor analysis". You seem like a scum trying to contribute to appear town, but you set that up to discredit anything that you don't like. Scummy.

You're describing human behavior, not scum tells. Empathy overreacted to votes on them early but you're not scum reading them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    Yea, I started to feel like the lynch was a bad idea near the very end... It seemed too "Pushed." And since it almost seemed like everyone was okay with the lynch he didn't feel like scum at all. But that's just how it goes. Live and learn.

But uh... we're allowed to vote during this party night chat?? Seriously? That's op op.

Even for Nicolas Cage.
    This is more of a scum tell. "I knew that lynch was a bad idea! What have we done!!"

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Calette View Post
    You're describing human behavior, not scum tells. Empathy overreacted to votes on them early but you're not scum reading them.

This is more of a scum tell. "I knew that lynch was a bad idea! What have we done!!"
    Yet Hell Frog reacted to the suggestion of pressure, not even a vote. There is a difference. Also, he did the same exact thing that Cage just did, but you only point it out for Cage?

I see a very heavy connection between you two, one I find quite interesting.

He just so happens to have you as a D1 peek, and you call him your strongest town read, and I don't recall any explanation for that other than "reads are hard."

7. ISO #907

Yet Hell Frog reacted to the suggestion of pressure, not even a vote. There is a difference. Also, he did the same exact thing that Cage just did, but you only point it out for Cage?

I see a very heavy connection between you two, one I find quite interesting.

He just so happens to have you as a D1 peek, and you call him your strongest town read, and I don't recall any explanation for that other than "reads are hard."
    They are.

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

You know you could clarify your question instead of the sass
    I wanted your opinion on my thought process. I'm expecting you to say I'm wrong, but you might give good reasoning.

13. ISO #913

I wanted your opinion on my thought process. I'm expecting you to say I'm wrong, but you might give good reasoning.
    There's a reason I haven't stated my reasoning that my neutral/scum read of Hell Frog went to town after a reread. Not stating it yet. Deal with it

14. ISO #914

There's a reason I haven't stated my reasoning that my neutral/scum read of Hell Frog went to town after a reread. Not stating it yet. Deal with it
    So you're scum partners, got it.

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Oh, there's a literal night chat for all?

Goodies!

"OrpZedWorlds Is Vulnerable To Death Tonight."
    This is omnious as fuck.

Not tonight hun.
    What do you think of Frog and Calette?

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas Cage View Post
    I sometimes use votes to tag posts to a player. It allows them to click on that vote and jump to the post. I am sure votes do not really count right now.

No. My town read on Calette is because the host told me the slot is town as a part of my role. It has nothing to do with them not reacting to pressure.

You pretty much just said "I know you are but what am I" when I called you out for being sensitive to pokes. I view this behavior as scummy because scum are generally more worried about what others think about them. The situation I was referencing was at the end of yesterday when you kinda freaked out after I asked you for your reads and placed a vote on you.

Nah. Its legit. Scum do that shit and I just did it. I just don't give a fuck and want to rub it in because it was a big town subject near the end of the day. Callette saying that slot is straight up lynch bait and me ranting about how a mindless random lynch is stupid as hell. Now we can not even use that flip to analyze the train because there was no fucking analysis. 1 dead town with no information gained. This was a garbage move in more ways than 1 and I am going to harp on that shit so people do not forget it.

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

Just saying, seriously. If the town is going to sit down and discuss why something is a bad move and agree on that shit but then throw that out the window and go full retard let me know so I can stop wasting effort on this game. I am straight up butt hurt you fucktards lynched Funcall.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Oh, there's a literal night chat for all?

Goodies!

"OrpZedWorlds Is Vulnerable To Death Tonight."
    This is omnious as fuck.

Not tonight hun.
    Alright. Thanks for responding.
    -unvote

I am kinda reading that thing as OrpZedWorlds is semi-confirmed scum. If anyone wants to argue that he could be anything but scum I can drag out more reasoning but I am confident everyone will agree on that shit. OrpzZedWorlds 100% has to die

23. ISO #923

Just saying, seriously. If the town is going to sit down and discuss why something is a bad move and agree on that shit but then throw that out the window and go full retard let me know so I can stop wasting effort on this game. I am straight up butt hurt you fucktards lynched Funcall.

Alright. Thanks for responding.
    -unvote

I am kinda reading that thing as OrpZedWorlds is semi-confirmed scum. If anyone wants to argue that he could be anything but scum I can drag out more reasoning but I am confident everyone will agree on that shit. OrpzZedWorlds 100% has to die
    Yeah they flat out lied. They are not confirmed town at all.

24. ISO #924

I sometimes use votes to tag posts to a player. It allows them to click on that vote and jump to the post. I am sure votes do not really count right now.

No. My town read on Calette is because the host told me the slot is town as a part of my role. It has nothing to do with them not reacting to pressure.

You pretty much just said "I know you are but what am I" when I called you out for being sensitive to pokes. I view this behavior as scummy because scum are generally more worried about what others think about them. The situation I was referencing was at the end of yesterday when you kinda freaked out after I asked you for your reads and placed a vote on you.

Nah. Its legit. Scum do that shit and I just did it. I just don't give a fuck and want to rub it in because it was a big town subject near the end of the day. Callette saying that slot is straight up lynch bait and me ranting about how a mindless random lynch is stupid as hell. Now we can not even use that flip to analyze the train because there was no fucking analysis. 1 dead town with no information gained. This was a garbage move in more ways than 1 and I am going to harp on that shit so people do not forget it.
    I referenced how you compared Calette's actions to me rather than your own.

There is a key difference between us though that you ignored. You reacted to a suggestion like a real vote. That's scummy. The reaction you referenced was a single comment on how your eagerness to Lynch was scummy, hardly on the same level.

And your reaction to the lynch... Is no different than Cage's really, just with more pointless detail, and that detail makes it even scummier as it's like you're trying to justify or cover up a scummy move.

And you're gonna shove the results down our throats? "I said this guy was town from the beginning! I must be town since I wasn't responsible for lynching him!"

Twisting scenarios... All you're doing.

25. ISO #925

This is literally everyone's read on us. 100% meta. Its very poor play by all of you.
    I'm scum reading you for the connection to Frog and the refusal to give your read on him.

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

Yes because your sassy posts are really worth responding to.
    Because you're scum trying to avoid answering the question.

Town wouldn't be avoiding the question. We are in a random setup with minimal info and you seek to hide the info you have. You are thus not playing in a town manner.

As I said before, the perfect scum can't be hunted, but you are not playing that way, otherwise you would not hide things.

32. ISO #932

I referenced how you compared Calette's actions to me rather than your own.

There is a key difference between us though that you ignored. You reacted to a suggestion like a real vote. That's scummy. The reaction you referenced was a single comment on how your eagerness to Lynch was scummy, hardly on the same level.

And your reaction to the lynch... Is no different than Cage's really, just with more pointless detail, and that detail makes it even scummier as it's like you're trying to justify or cover up a scummy move.

And you're gonna shove the results down our throats? "I said this guy was town from the beginning! I must be town since I wasn't responsible for lynching him!"

Twisting scenarios... All you're doing.
    No. You are twisting my words. I did not say anything about Calette's actions at all. And twisting the scenario to say I town read the slot? Hell no. Wtf are you on? Let me just throw quotes so you can't try to make it sound like I am saying something I am not.
    I am just gona cut back for a second and say this again.
    If you are going to read a player give reasoning with it. Its worthless to say you scum read a slot without saying why. The only way good lynches happen is if someone steps up and explains exactly why it is they scum read the slot. This way other players can look at the read and agree/disagree and there is a foundation for a good train.
    Tank- Pretty solid plays all around. Stays active and consistently seems to be working to solve the game. Also claims a conformable town role.

Calette- Very likely town.

Empathy- Either town or neutral. Likely town

Nicolas Cage- Null, This slot has trolled its ass off today. The moment I feel like they are about to start playing they cut right back to trolling. Either need to pressure the slot to play for real or wait until it quits pissing days away

RLVG- I always have 9 kinds of hell reading this player.

Funcall- Slightly leaning scum. Looks unproductive but something specific has kept me from pushing this slot today

TheDarkestLight- Slightly leaning scum. I presented my reasoning earlier

OrpzZedWorlds- I straight up scum read this slot so many ways. Constant contradictions and avoiding questions with a desire to lynch anything. Claims a conformable role. I bet were still going to lynch him tomorrow.
    This was my read list proior to revealing my peek on Calette
    Funcall was raising red flags for us the way they reacted to the IC claim. Other than that, I stand by my assessment that they are always easy lynch bait.
    Exactly. I honestly do not even want to stack a vote on that slot right now. It would be wayy too easy for anyone to walk up an hammer and with how everyone looks at that slot they could wriggle out of the situation. We need conversation and interaction more than votes. Although I almost want to throw my vote back on TDL to fuck with him
    I am not sure what you are doing. But I will say that the only player I would be willing to lynch today based on chat would be TDL. Funcall would be an ok target if we had actually applied pressure and built a case before now but with only 6 town and 3 scum putting together a lynch this late in the day is a bad idea. The only real trains throughout the day were Empathy, TDL, and OrpzZedWorlds. My reasoning on TDL is pretty soft, Orpz is not gona happen with his claimed reveal about to happen and I have a soft town read on Empathy. Any other target may as well be a random lynch.

I almost always support lynching D1. Its my favorite day because its where there is the biggest gap between the informed perspective of scum and the uninformed perspective of town. This is when scumhunting is pure and nailing a scum is most gratifying. But throwing together a random lynch is both useless to analyze the next day as well as just a stupid play when its 6v2v1. Its a high risk situation that I am not willing to risk especially given that every player probably has some kind of night action that will be useful tomorrow. Hence my vote on Firebringer for the no lynch.

That said the most productive thing I feel we could do with this time we have left is to bounce ideas off etchother so we have more information to reference tomorrow. Forcing scum to take positions on players eliminates their ability to wiggle out of situations and limits their ability to just lynch anyone and say "I have been scum reading this slot all along"
    There are more quotes than that of people talking about it but yeah. We literally had conversations about how its a stupid idea to random lynch. About how we need reasoning with votes to build material to analyze. About how that slot was Lynch Bait. And yes- I did have a "Leaning scum" read on the slot. Tell me where I am misrepresenting my position from the end of day to gain town cred? You are not capable of enough spindoctor bullshit to twist my words with these quotes in front of your face.

Now what is REALLY bothering me about you going into this night chat is the fact that you jumped to say "Lets pressure Calette and Hell Frog" after a host message revealed a 100% lie on a slot that was on its way to being lynched. This suggests that OrpZedWorlds is straight up scum who lied to buy themselves another day yet your first reaction was "Lets ignore that shit and push in other directions?" Hence why I suggested that you are scum with OrpZedWorlds.

33. ISO #933

Maybe beating a dead horse at this point but if I were a vig I would shoot OrpZedWorlds tonight and push for a lynch on TDL tomorrow. Those two are my top scum reads.

I will also say that I intend on poking RLVG for contributions tomorrow. There is almost nothing to read him on now and that bothers me quite a bit.

34. ISO #934

Because you're scum trying to avoid answering the question.

Town wouldn't be avoiding the question. We are in a random setup with minimal info and you seek to hide the info you have. You are thus not playing in a town manner.

As I said before, the perfect scum can't be hunted, but you are not playing that way, otherwise you would not hide things.
    There's nothing to answer to. You want me to explain my read on Hell Frog, but there's a very good reason why I'm not. I picked up on something that you missed. Not going I to further detail at this time.

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

@Calette
    Any thoughts about Nicolas Cage?
    I'm having trouble reading that slot. Sometimes it just wants to troll (and given past experience its hard to take SJ seriously anyway) and other times seems to be trying. Their votes don't make much sense and they just kinda seem all over the place. I would catergorize them as leaning troll/indecisive town

38. ISO #938

Our hydra notes. I led everyone on because it was the most optimal play.

[12:08:17 PM] me: since the site went full retard I'm gonna ask Fire to extend day
    [12:08:21 PM] me: I refuse to use the site in this condition
    [1:17:33 PM] MZ: Orpz, what exactly did we claim our night reveal did?
    [1:18:19 PM] me: I claimed it confirms my role and strongly implied alignment
    [1:18:26 PM] me: but I never explicitly said alignment
    [1:18:27 PM] MZ: Why did we lie?
    [1:18:36 PM] me: I just implied it so we wouldn't get lynched
    [1:18:42 PM] me: Besides
    [1:18:55 PM] me: I thought "this role is vulnerable to night kills" strongly implies Town
    [1:19:02 PM] MZ: It’s better to just eat a D1 mislynch than to random lynch D1 and eat the D2 lynch.
    [1:19:15 PM] me: Whats happening right now
    [1:19:18 PM] me: I'm boycotting the website
    [1:19:26 PM] MZ: Hell Frog and Callette are raising a storm.
    [1:19:42 PM] me: They're scum then
    [1:19:47 PM] me: This is the lowest of low hanging fruits
    [1:19:50 PM] MZ: As someone who’s been on a scumteam with Frog before, this is seeming a LOT like his scumplay.
    [1:20:01 PM] me: Players of their caliber should easily deduce the exact reason I led them on
    [1:20:05 PM] MZ: He’s basically trying to policy lynch us for a “lie."
    [1:20:06 PM] me: and why it's a Town move
    [1:20:11 PM] MZ: Yeah.
    [1:20:13 PM] me: Yeah, push a lynch on him for me
    [1:20:22 PM] MZ: There’s no way they try to kill us tonight.
    [1:20:23 PM] me: you can use anything I posted here as testimony

[1:27:58 PM] MZ: I am VERY sure I recall him reading that he claimed, as part of his role, he found out calette was town.
    [1:28:12 PM] MZ: And he worded it specifically as something like “N0, which means start of day here..."
    [1:28:15 PM] me: Good. Then this confirms he's scum
    [1:28:29 PM] me: (Funcall flip)
    [1:28:32 PM] MZ: There’s no way, IMO, for Empathy to be scum btw.

-vote Hell Frog

t.Orpz
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

39. ISO #939

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post

[12:08:17 PM] me: since the site went full retard I'm gonna ask Fire to extend day
    [1:18:55 PM] me: I thought "this role is vulnerable to night kills" strongly implies Town
    [1:19:02 PM] MZ: It’s better to just eat a D1 mislynch than to random lynch D1 and eat the D2 lynch.
    [1:19:50 PM] MZ: As someone who’s been on a scumteam with Frog before, this is seeming a LOT like his scumplay.
    [1:20:01 PM] me: Players of their caliber should easily deduce the exact reason I led them on

[1:27:58 PM] MZ: I am VERY sure I recall him reading that he claimed, as part of his role, he found out calette was town.
    [1:28:12 PM] MZ: And he worded it specifically as something like “N0, which means start of day here..."

-vote Hell Frog

t.Orpz
    holy shit fuck me

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post

-vote Hell Frog

t.Orpz
    Just.. Lol.

This is Helz.
    100% of the pushes on you from this account have been from me. Frog has not pushed on you so fuck your fake meta shit. I wanted to lynch you before you lied about your role. Now that this played out I am going to do absolutely everything I can to lobby for your lynch.

44. ISO #944

Orpz hydra:

The ONLY reason everyone backed off of voting you was because you would be "confirmed town" by night, making your lynch a "high risk low reward" lynch. This was false and you did it to survive a lynch. This doesn't make anything a PL towards you at all. Not even close.

45. ISO #945

Just.. Lol.

This is Helz.
    100% of the pushes on you from this account have been from me. Frog has not pushed on you so fuck your fake meta shit. I wanted to lynch you before you lied about your role. Now that this played out I am going to do absolutely everything I can to lobby for your lynch.
    I didn't lie about my role, I just intentionally misled everyone in order to not get lynched. Anyways, I also thought that it would take only an exercise in common sense to deduce our alignment from the reveal. How the fuck can anyone see the host confirming our role as night-vulnerable as indicative of anything other than Town role?

Bring it on, you can use your fake cop claim if you like. But if you wanted to push a mislynch, you really should have gone for an easier target.

t. Orpz

46. ISO #946

Quote Originally Posted by OrpZedWorlds View Post
    I didn't lie about my role, I just intentionally misled everyone in order to not get lynched. Anyways, I also thought that it would take only an exercise in common sense to deduce our alignment from the reveal. How the fuck can anyone see the host confirming our role as night-vulnerable as indicative of anything other than Town role?

Bring it on, you can use your fake cop claim if you like. But if you wanted to push a mislynch, you really should have gone for an easier target.

t. Orpz
    Are you neutral survivor?

47. ISO #947

Orpz hydra:

The ONLY reason everyone backed off of voting you was because you would be "confirmed town" by night, making your lynch a "high risk low reward" lynch. This was false and you did it to survive a lynch. This doesn't make anything a PL towards you at all. Not even close.
    All according to keikaku. The entire point was to PREVENT A MISLYNCH. Surviving a lynch is just a nice corollary.

Pedit: No, I am a Town role through and through.

t. Orpz

48. ISO #948

All according to keikaku. The entire point was to PREVENT A MISLYNCH. Surviving a lynch is just a nice corollary.

Pedit: No, I am a Town role through and through.

t. Orpz
    Prevent a mislynch so you could participate in lynching an easy lynchbait target who didn't have time to claim with the last minute push on him. This doesn't add up from a town point of view.

49. ISO #949

Prevent a mislynch so you could participate in lynching an easy lynchbait target who didn't have time to claim with the last minute push on him. This doesn't add up from a town point of view.
    You will notice that Hell Frog was the one who ensured that the day didn't end in a no-lynch. I actually pulled out.

Though I would have gladly lynched Funcall over myself. I didn't know his role. Even if Firebringer host-confirmed that Funcall was a 0.00000000001% chance of scum, it still would have been a better lynch than myself.

t. Orpz

50. ISO #950

t. Orpz
    I also said that I have no night investigative ability. If you think about it that would be OP as hell. Getting a N0 town peek + Checking peoples alignment every night? That would be almost game breaking in a this setup.

The host revealing that you are vulnerable tonight suggests that you are night immune on other nights. Im with Calix on the assumption that kind of ability would make sense for a Neutral. If this is the case you should claim and maybe if we get lucky on a night action pegging a mafia you can stay alive.

Also; what are your reads? (With reasoning)