User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: S-FM 347: Lazzy

1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM 347: Lazzy

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mabel Pines View Post
    Let me tell you a story:
    I recently played a game with a stacked playerlist.
    One player in that game is known for having exceptionally good reads.

His name is Mac. Every time Mac would make a scumread the person he scumread freaked out at him and scumread him back. They used reasons like "I don't think town Mac would be so wrong about me"

Mac was town. But other players kept scumreading him simply for being wrong about them that he ended up getting tinfoil pushed on day 1.

I was a wolf in that game, and it was quite nice to see town taking care of one of the most dangerous players in the list for us!

Getting reads in mafia is a process. No one starts with perfect reads, and even refined reads are still going to be wrong quite often. It's the nature of the game. As town part of your responsibilities is to work with other town to find each other.

So if you're town here, tell me, what are all the reasons you think I should be townreading you?
    That's the thing. I could not town read anyone. You were explaining things and writing lengthy posts but from my perspective it couldve been a scum trying to look town. Hence why I said you were too town to be town, because i had already started suspecting you at that point and by then you started scum reading me also so i started looking for reasons why you could be scum.

I could not town read anyone else because my lack of exp in FM requires me to read more stuff from other players, but you know how day 1 went. Everyone was busy. Maybe the content was enough for you, but it simply was not enough for me to read anyone else. So that's why you were my prime reads. Oliver I concluded was town but it was because I didnt think he would leave a game if he was scum, and because others were happy enough to see an inactive player go.

At this point in game, you are the towniest player for me right now aside from our sheriff. I had a development in thought process, and I tried to write them all down as it happened.

So reasons.

1. I had been very open in development if my thought process even if it may not make sense to you.
    2.I argued agaisnt lynching Oliver, whom I believed was a town and I clearly stated that.
    3. Whether I liked it or not, I made SB and Oli into a tie in an effort to save Oli from a lynch and also because I wanted to see SB flip into something which would clear your role to me since I viewed oli town and I doubted SB/Mabel team at that stage.
    4. I am willing to vote SB today, so whether you are scum or town, me voting SB should align with you.
    5. I am more confident trout is the better lynch candidate today though

3. ISO #253

Forget it. This feels like it's the only play today. I'm not certain whether the 2nd scum is Trout or ikarus anymore.

-vote FM-Mabel Pines

I am prepared to lose the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

gm everyone. I see Ikarus is hard at work trying to get you to vote me over SB here, which isn't unexpected considering he's been trying to pair everyone with him the entire game, but never quite going for voting him. even after he admitted to agreeing with mabel that SB is a good vote back in pages 2-3, he Still thinks he can get away with saying "Holy crap this is hard. I am leaning towards Mabel/SB right now." "-vote FM-Mabel Pines"
    we vote SB today, but varcron Better show up for it and lead the vote

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    Could you explain the mechanic behind this please? Feel like this is important for me to understand
    As there are 5 people and two mafia left in the game, if one town votes another town, both of the mafia can coordinate to vote the other town at the same time to win the game.

Both you and Trout have posted since my Mabel vote, which means you are not a team together. So, FMPOV, Mabel is now confirmed scum, and FYPOV either me or Mabel have to be scum now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

ikarus's worldview of wanting to chop Trout today is internally consistent - since from a town~Ikarus POV Trout is pretty confirmed wolf.

@ikarusdk

Let's chop SB today.

Trout looks like a wolf to you because you know you're town, but no one else can know that, so for everyone else the chop between you and Trout isn't as clear.

I am never wrong in F3 so I'm very confident that town just wins this at this point, if you're town you can rest easily knowing I'll find you. If you're wolf, sorry for your loss

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

Ok. SB Mabel pairing is highly unlikely given that they have a high chance of lynching a town successfully today. If they are willing to risk 1v3 scenario, hats off to you.

Because of that, FMPOV, Trout is 100% scum and I am willing to lose the game on this.

There were 1 vote each on Mabel and SB. Now Trout is forcing my hand into a tie similar to Oliver and SB case.

No. If Varcron comes back before EOD, you need to vote trout with me.

If SB, you are town, lynch Trout with me.

This will result in 1v3 scenario tomorrow and we can mislynch either SB or Mabel tomorrow and still have majority.

-vote Trout

Varcron you better come vote today.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Also, seriously @Varcron ??

What are you doing just not showing up for two EoDs in a row without even dropping a vote, :/ :/ :/
    WTF WASN'T IT 48 HOURS FOR ANOTHER DAY?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

36. ISO #286

Like what the hell you mean it's EOD again???????
    I feel like I'm watching a horror movie and the protag. group is exploring an old house or something and everything is super quiet, but you know something bad is about to happen. Mafia man is about to come out from behind the basement furnace and gun down varcron right in front of me. And there will be nothing I can do.

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

This was 46 hours ago - it's almost been 48 hours, Varc
    And this is what finals do to my brain. Since we should have another hour I'll stick around and put a vote down soon; I still think that Trout/SB is probably the pairing

39. ISO #289

ika please just hammer SB - if Varcron doesn't show up wolves can just tie the vote at the last second.

If you refuse to hammer SB, I will absolutely treat that as a scum claim in F3
    Mabel, you are asking me to hammer on SB who I view as town as of this morning. I thought I had made myself clear why I viewed Trout as scum and why I am town. Even if I was 50 50 between you and SB, all logic dictates I push votes on Trout.

Instead, you are asking me to risk a chance to lose, when we can guarantee a win tomorrow with Trout lynch

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Mabel, you are asking me to hammer on SB who I view as town as of this morning. I thought I had made myself clear why I viewed Trout as scum and why I am town. Even if I was 50 50 between you and SB, all logic dictates I push votes on Trout.

Instead, you are asking me to risk a chance to lose, when we can guarantee a win tomorrow with Trout lynch
    The sheriff dies if a wolf is chopped.

It goes from 3v2 to 2v1

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Ok. SB Mabel pairing is highly unlikely given that they have a high chance of lynching a town successfully today. If they are willing to risk 1v3 scenario, hats off to you.

Because of that, FMPOV, Trout is 100% scum and I am willing to lose the game on this.

There were 1 vote each on Mabel and SB. Now Trout is forcing my hand into a tie similar to Oliver and SB case.

No. If Varcron comes back before EOD, you need to vote trout with me.

If SB, you are town, lynch Trout with me.

This will result in 1v3 scenario tomorrow and we can mislynch either SB or Mabel tomorrow and still have majority.

-vote Trout

Varcron you better come vote today.
    There isn't going to be a tie, since I don't think SB or Trout is town.

46. ISO #296

You're also not thinking ahead at all - Why would a Trout / SB team vote SB here?

There's an easy answer

Because if Trout is voting SB and you're not - then you look horrible going into that F3 for nearly losing town the game by not voting correctly.
    My thought process behind it would be because it's the least likely play available that a trout/SB team votes against SB

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    My thought process behind it would be because it's the least likely play available that a trout/SB team votes against SB
    Exactly - they realize you've already turned against SB and so now they're WIFOMing

I'm not as convinced on Trout vs ikarusdk as you, but I think you should always be killing SB here.

49. ISO #299

You're also not thinking ahead at all - Why would a Trout / SB team vote SB here?

There's an easy answer

Because if Trout is voting SB and you're not - then you look horrible going into that F3 for nearly losing town the game by not voting correctly.
    Not really, because I am pushing trout all the way right now. It doesn't really matter if I look bad not voting SB, because trout is 100 scum FMPOV.

You could be right, or Trout made a impulsive mistake and you are left to pick up the pieces. Either way, voting trout is the right way to go.

50. ISO #300

Exactly - they realize you've already turned against SB and so now they're WIFOMing

I'm not as convinced on Trout vs ikarusdk as you, but I think you should always be killing SB here.
    I agree with that, though we still have time before EOD so there's no need to rush. Who is your second scumread btw?