S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Would you vote Eevee and if not why/what 3 would you vote?

Were trying to lynch in the next 55 minutes so we aren't all roleblocked.
    Meta wise I think eevee is just being eevee? Tho he does seem to be a bit more in the background this game from what I usually remember. Scum eevee excels at tricking me specifically cuz I second guess myself. I wouldn’t mind it but I also wouldn’t be advocating for it rn
    Also if you didn't ace your math exam the entire game will CFD to you.
    I did actually but photo sending on here is pain
    Let me see what I can do
    I write lore

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    Hola a todos. He llegado.

En primer lugar, creo que Clowns es probablemente una ciudad aquí. Su juego ha sido extraño, pero EoD1 se lee más como confianza aleatoria de un pueblerino/hidra que como escoria. Desde mi experiencia, Cj y Fishy son jugadores bastante normales. No veo que tengan una razón para publicar una lista de lecturas con un 90 % de valores nulos en EoD1 sin que, literalmente, se haya decidido un linchamiento todavía. En mi opinión, su confianza parecía que una cabeza solo esperaba que la otra cabeza hiciera lecturas / pensaron que estarían bien vomitando pensamientos porque no morirían.
    En general, diría que su confianza fue lo que más me llamó la atención.

También olvidé preguntar esto antes, pero @10000JellyDoughnuts ¿por qué tu gato se transformó en un dinosaurio?

¿Y qué diablos estaban todos haciendo EoD1? Los dejo solos durante una hora y media y todos cambian sus votos más rápido que un Prius de 1993. Frinckles (y aparentemente Drizzt por lo que dijo Eevee, pero no recuerdo, así que solo tomaré su palabra) estaba por todas partes. Solo buscan sangre.

Ah, y por cierto, es muy probable que alguien estuviera mintiendo sobre los chats, ya que yo también estaba en uno.

A menos que todos estemos viviendo juntos en hecking Barrio Sésamo, se han dejado caer deuces y se ha agitado BS suscitado.

Tampoco tengo idea de lo que está haciendo MM, pero Oliver ha sido bastante normal en este juego.

Wow bestie casi las mismas lecturas

excepto que creo que Frinckles realmente quería matar a una persona al azar y no le importaba quién era

También has estado demasiado a la defensiva este juego jajaja
    Because dinosaur cat is cool. Next question

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    @10000JellyDoughnuts Can you vouch for Clowns today?
    I don't need you to out Clowns' role but what I'm seeing here only really makes sense to me based off of a claim. If you're willing to vouch I think I'm comfortable not pursuing clowns right now.
    I am vouching for the fact their role seemed to put me into the chat. I cannot make claims about their alignment.

4. ISO #704

I could see mark being scum this game , but ehh my vibes don’t really tingle in that general

Jelly seems a bit well confident and imo it doesn’t send off right to me tho I doubt anyones going to vote with me on this
    I write lore

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    well I get the feeling I'm not gonna be able to use any actions tonight :')
    :agree reaction:

Probably will be on this, I still have some work to do but it’s not so daunting that I can’t check every 3 min or so
    So I’m gonna be here for now
    -vote 10000JellyDonuts
    I write lore

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    Frinckles. Ive already posted lots of messages on this but hes been scummy in every way pretty much. First of all hes been sitting back like i supposedly have. Not to mention he had a very weird entrance d1 that felt extremely forced. On top of that he tried to randomly cfd me yesterday for no given reason (he retroactively explained this but i still think its scummy to randomly cfd someone whos not even online) then ended up being the deciding vote on a town wagin.
    "Scummy in pretty much every way" is some lazy scumpainting. You haven't been interacting or worldbuilding or pushing anyone. You just keep acting defensive and now you're projecting that shit on me. You and Ewian should have been the middle of the pack go-to choices for a D1 lynch.

Also your claim sounds fake as hell. You're just trying to stop us from being able to use our abilities because in ANY world where you're town you would realize that it's extremely important that we don't get screwed over by that shit. Yet you're still tunneled on me.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    I could see mark being scum this game , but ehh my vibes don’t really tingle in that general

Jelly seems a bit well confident and imo it doesn’t send off right to me tho I doubt anyones going to vote with me on this
    Well i would since i have a light sr on her as shes been very all over the place and generally inconsistent.id prefer frinckles but would still vote jelly

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

You guys actually believe role upgrades claims?
    it appears to be a highly confirmable role

which is practically suicide to fake-claim

so im presuming its true
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #715

"Scummy in pretty much every way" is some lazy scumpainting. You haven't been interacting or worldbuilding or pushing anyone. You just keep acting defensive and now you're projecting that shit on me. You and Ewian should have been the middle of the pack go-to choices for a D1 lynch.

Also your claim sounds fake as hell. You're just trying to stop us from being able to use our abilities because in ANY world where you're town you would realize that it's extremely important that we don't get screwed over by that shit. Yet you're still tunneled on me.
    Bullshit. Id rather lynch scum than be able to use our actions and the fact that you continuously act like it should be obviously imperative to everyone to lynch someone just so we can use actions only adds to your scumminess. Scummy in pretty much every way WOULD be lazy scumpainting if i hadnt elaborated on it, so you just strawmanned me . Ive been interacting a ton so youre just not reading if you dont think so, and of course im not worldbuilding its day 2 and we dont have a single scum flip. My claim is real and it will be funny when i either flip or ahsoka confirms it. Also funny that you call it fake as hell but offer literally no elaboration as to how it could be so.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    The only wagon which I'd be willing to participate on would be the Eevee one
    Not sure what the other head thinks on that but they arent here so
    Honk honk

-vote Mr.Eevee
    they just claimed lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

We have two minutes I think tho how we are going to get 3 people on at all idk
    Well if we don’t get it it’s bye bye actions tonight
    Ewian, can I ask what you were thinking here and why you didn't vote Jelly at this time considering you'd originally proposed her as a chop?

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

:agree reaction:

Probably will be on this, I still have some work to do but it’s not so daunting that I can’t check every 3 min or so
    So I’m gonna be here for now
    -vote 10000JellyDonuts
    @jmw idk why it didn’t goin
    I write lore

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750