S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @jmw wall

I disagree because I'm currently thinking an MM lynch gives us the best information across the board. especially if both D1 wagons were tvt like me and Oliver talked about

-vote Marshmallow marshall

We also choose to cripple ourselves on day 2 in a role madness game where all of us have power roles for no reason? that's dumb. That ability isn't a pro-town ability and likely didn't come from a townie. It came from scum or 3p. it has the highest adverse effect on the town when you don't play ball ESPECIALLY when there are more roles to block
    Okay but why is MM scum? They might give a lot of information if flipped, especially if the day one wagons were TvT, but chopping someone just because their flip gives us information is really not the goal here - it's to hit scum. And I think MM is probably a miss.

I do agree with you that we should be hammering if we can, I think the event triggering is definitely going to help scum a lot and basically only hurt us, but I don't think we will be able to coordinate that, what with only 3 hours left. I'd be fine hammering anyone on the lower half of my list but you'd need a really damn good argument for MM to get me to vote there and info doesn't cut it.

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    There was a game.
    Sc2 x mafiacafe.net
    They have the same feature there.
    You, martin, hosted it.
    You were perfectly fine with reading into that "whos online" on the bottom.
    1. If there was someone who discussed it, I probably warned them.

2. It's fine for people to think about angle-shooty things, but not discuss them.

But honestly at this point I'm just not going to warn ppl tbh. IDK if the hosts actually think its angle-shooting, but I thought I would warn out of courtesy.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Honestly, I probably shouldn't be hiding it.

Mafia probably know somethings up at this point, if I try to answer the questions to me honestly.

I'm some sort of investigative and I got some sort of investigative information on Marshmallow Marshall for N1, which makes it unlikely that he's scum. I have made breadcrumbs about my N1 action.

It isn't definitive, but I personally believe MM is more likely to be town than not.

Assuming the event does disable the janitor, this should mean that in the event I'm killed on N2 my last will should show everything I know / got.
    Okay yeah I'm hard vetoing MM today.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Okay but why is MM scum? They might give a lot of information if flipped, especially if the day one wagons were TvT, but chopping someone just because their flip gives us information is really not the goal here - it's to hit scum. And I think MM is probably a miss.

I do agree with you that we should be hammering if we can, I think the event triggering is definitely going to help scum a lot and basically only hurt us, but I don't think we will be able to coordinate that, what with only 3 hours left. I'd be fine hammering anyone on the lower half of my list but you'd need a really damn good argument for MM to get me to vote there and info doesn't cut it.
    look ill say the same thing I said to Martin. list your three, even if it includes me.

we have 3 hours left to try.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Regarding my chat with MM - very insightful, we mostly discussed reads. I think I got a good glimpse into MM's mindset and most of what they said tracks with what I see in thread. I think the ideas MM shared while we were discussing and bouncing things off of each other were genuine. There is one thing MM said they wanted to do that I haven't seen them do yet but I'm not concerned by it.

Ashoka tano
    martin
    bakura

MM

ewian
    drizzt

eevee

aporia

oliverz
    jelly
    frinckles
    clowns

here's where I'm at reads wise, but I'm fine taking both Jelly and Clowns off the table for one day if they've really got some good mech information behind them.

Aporia's dropped a little because looking back at EoD I don't really understand why he stayed on DW, given that he had misattributed something to DW (the Frinckles vote thing he called a nothingburger) and no longer thought the neutral guess was scumread worthy. Tone wise Eevee is fine but his ISO is a bit passive/less involved than I'd normally expect. Ewian's a true null for me right now.

I don't really like my Oliver/Jelly/Frinckles/Clowns block though, because it feels too "nice" to be 100% correct. Only Clowns is really a slot in contention (a lot of people recently have come to the defense of Clowns, I'd love to have a discussion about that slot with anyone who disagrees with me).

But I do want to start there, I think MM is probably town and I'd prefer to chop in the bottom half of this list right now (below Drizzt).
    I dont agree with you on clowns bc ur argument is just activity and having a lot of null reads which like... fishy said she hadnt read up fully im pretty sure

13. ISO #613

I was thinking

1. I'm not voting with my FOS (ewian)
    2. There was no reason to really have been on Clowns, aside from your meta which -- no offense bone bro, I know nothing of.
    3. We had better high information lynches available (yes, DW was one of them but nobody gave a shit about mreevee or ewian)
    4. I went back and read what jelly meant by tmi from DW and agreed it did seem like tmi.
    5. Why the hell not? You don't know if clowns is scum. Your entire thing was based off some meta voting with my FOS. same goes for Martin.
    6. Why the hell not?

Bottom line is if clowns is town here, either ewian is lazy scum or you/Martin are smooth criminals.
    I really can't agree with 2/5, meta aside Clowns' D1 was not great (not the inactivity but what they did do when in thread was little to nothing) and the reads list from Fishy near the end had basically no hard stances with half the reads being null / amounting slots to trolls. It read much more like something forced out due to necessity than it did any genuine thoughts from a villager soon to go over.

Is there a reason you think Martin and I are paired in particular in a T!Clowns world?

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice OMGUS...
    Yeah man
    Totally
    STRANGELY
    MY OMGUS STARTED 200 MINS INTO THE GAME ON D1
    WHEN YOU HAD 2 POSTS
    AND I WAS A NO SHOW
    HMMMMM..
    Hmm not just day 1

Tada

Reply quote
    -vote Marshmallow marshall
    Mm + bakura scum team
    Log that
    Badum ts without b
    Modposter scum
    Janitor speaker from d1 dcum
    -vote MarshallMarshmallow
    Bam bam
    -vote marshmallowmarshal
    Oooh vote system
    -vote MarshmallowMarshall
    Da da da di di di
    Vote system aint workin !?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
    Ey ey eyeyeyeyeyeyeyyyiiiì
    Praise the Lord!

16. ISO #616

look ill say the same thing I said to Martin. list your three, even if it includes me.

we have 3 hours left to try.
    Frinckles Aporia Oliver

assuming Jelly can vouch for Clowns. Some mech is definitely involved and if we can resolve them with that we're in a much better spot.

If they can't,

Frinckles Aporia and one of Jelly/Clowns.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    I dont rlly get why frinckles is so insistent on mech. We have plenty to read people off atp. @Frinckles do u not have any srs??
    what gave you the impression I don't have any srs? people are about as interested in lynching you as they are in lynching me. nobody is bothered by ewian and now there is a pushback from lynching a slot that I think has scum equity and gives us info while preserving our abilities.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

I dont agree with you on clowns bc ur argument is just activity and having a lot of null reads which like... fishy said she hadnt read up fully im pretty sure
    Bolded is false and I don't think this is a very charitable interpretation of my argument against Clowns.

I don't push people off the number of posts or how long they can be online. Look at Clowns' D1 ISO. Aside from a slight defense of you, nothing CJ did was substantial at all and reads like he's floating around. When Fishy showed up and I tried to engage with her, I got nothing, and the reads list with the nulls had random lengthy explanations that made no sense (chalking up multiple slots to being trolls) that read like it was made to look involved. It read to me a lot more like a last-ditch effort to look good than real thoughts.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

I really can't agree with 2/5, meta aside Clowns' D1 was not great (not the inactivity but what they did do when in thread was little to nothing) and the reads list from Fishy near the end had basically no hard stances with half the reads being null / amounting slots to trolls. It read much more like something forced out due to necessity than it did any genuine thoughts from a villager soon to go over.

Is there a reason you think Martin and I are paired in particular in a T!Clowns world?
    Not nessecarily paired. But clown!town means one of you guys more than likely is scum fmpov. I HIGHLY doubt both.

23. ISO #623

@jmw is there a reason u have such a strong tr on bakura
    Most of what I've said D1 still applies and I've liked his posts today but he is definitely the stalest townread I have so good question
    I haven't put effort into re-evaluating him yet since I still vibe that he's fine and I haven't had unlimited time today

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

If it makes things simpler, given the circumstances of the event:

I'm willing to vote preety much whoever jmw wants to vote for today. Even if its someone I'm reluctant on such as frinkles.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

I'm a bit apprehensive about hammering Aporia before they even get a chance to speak so as long as we can guarantee a hammer before 9:00 we do still have an hour or two we can give him
    @MartinGG99 @Marshmallow Marshal @Ashoka Tano if you had a pool of "I want the hammer today to be in this pool of players if we can get it" what would that be?

I'm gonna copy my old format since I think it works well for conveying thoughts:

no:
    jmw
    MM
    Martin
    Ashoka
    Bakura

If I had to:
    Ewian
    Drizzt

POE:
    eevee
    aporia
    oliverz
    jelly
    frinckles
    clowns

if possible I would like to consolidate the town here and I think being a bit more flexible is required if we want a hammer on a good target, assuming we can get one.

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

I'm a bit apprehensive about hammering Aporia before they even get a chance to speak so as long as we can guarantee a hammer before 9:00 we do still have an hour or two we can give him
    @MartinGG99 @Marshmallow Marshal @Ashoka Tano if you had a pool of "I want the hammer today to be in this pool of players if we can get it" what would that be?

I'm gonna copy my old format since I think it works well for conveying thoughts:

no:
    jmw
    MM
    Martin
    Ashoka
    Bakura

If I had to:
    Ewian
    Drizzt

POE:
    eevee
    aporia
    oliverz
    jelly
    frinckles
    clowns

if possible I would like to consolidate the town here and I think being a bit more flexible is required if we want a hammer on a good target, assuming we can get one.
    I'm fairly confident on Eevee

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

no:
    jmw
    MM
    Martin
    Ashoka
    Bakura

If I had to:
    Ewian
    Drizzt

POE:
    eevee
    aporia
    oliverz
    jelly
    frinckles
    clowns

I've kinda already said it

For today?

most fine with

oli
    Bakura (though I haven't really discussed them)
    mreevee

maybe

drizzt
    jelly
    aporia
    + clowns but I didn't want the thread to focus on them today as I felt it could be unproductive
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Yeah man
    Totally
    STRANGELY
    MY OMGUS STARTED 200 MINS INTO THE GAME ON D1
    WHEN YOU HAD 2 POSTS
    AND I WAS A NO SHOW
    HMMMMM..

Badum ts without b

Bam bam

Oooh vote system

Da da da di di di

Ey ey eyeyeyeyeyeyeyyyiiiì
    But... you have no reason to vote me there.... @ others, is there something I am not seeing? Oliver's behavior is so nonsensical to me at the moment that I have to consider the world where I'm just being stupid xD. And if it's not the case, to hell with him, I don't see a reason to keep him alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka Tano View Post
    I'm fairly confident on Eevee
    Why would you want to lynch Eevee? I agree with you, but all you've said on the matter was this: I've scumread them, I don't see some of their messages coming from town, more like a mafia trying to appear involved

Which, like... doesn't cut it?

Also, I didn't want to make this day entirely about Oliver because I wanted Frinckles to be pressured, but now it looks like everyone's just letting Frinckles get away with murder (literally), and Oliver is acting so strangely that it's only natural he is the one focus here...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

48. ISO #648

Why would you want to lynch Eevee? I agree with you, but all you've said on the matter was this: I've scumread them, I don't see some of their messages coming from town, more like a mafia trying to appear involved

Also, I didn't want to make this day entirely about Oliver because I wanted Frinckles to be pressured, but now it looks like everyone's just letting Frinckles get away with murder (literally), and Oliver is acting so strangely that it's only natural he is the one focus here...
    their messages don't look authentic, like a mafia trying to appear towny, I'll send some quotes and explain more once I figure out how to multi quote

49. ISO #649

This is normal for Oliver
    Honestly If he came out like this from d1 I would be inclined to see him as town more
    I write lore

50. ISO #650

@Marshmallow Marshall

should probably vote with jmw if you can

given the event
    I agree on the principle, but also don't want to lynch people I don't have a read on lol. It's a decent idea to ISO Aporia in this case, though.