S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    SC2 people, is this right? I'm probably reading too much into this tbh
    When someone from sc2 says "mod", they're referring to the game of "Mafia" within Starcraft II. Also sometimes called arcade (since that's where you would find it in Starcraft II).

The balancing of those games are generally different from the site because those games happen much quicker; often last at most an hour long.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

oh and if confirmation was wanted

yes the mod generally runs a setup where there's

3 mafia
    1 "evil" neutral
    1 "benign" neutral
    10 towns

typically all power roles (and if someone isn't a power role, don't be surprised if the players riot and leave the game as that generally happens)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #357

TheClowns (2 [L-6]):
    ewianking, MartinGG99
    Bakura1 (2 [L-6]):
    deathworlds, Tauntshaman
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-7]):
    oliverz144
    Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee
    Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Bakura1
    deathworlds (1 [L-7]):
    Aporia

current votecount @TheClowns if you still can't find it

where do you want to vote right now? Knowing where your head is at would help me immensely

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Yeah 933 or 8331 is common.
    Worth clarifying since we're on setup spec again, the 1 in 8331 can usually either be town or true neutral.

But we don't know whether how many people are on the anti town faction or if there is more than one (non-cult) anti town faction. That's the tricky party.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    What’s the likely hood I can leave to do a math assignment before the day ends
    Just place your vote somewhere good and get the assignment done. I'm not voting you today personally.

11. ISO #361

@Frinckles sorry if I've already asked this, I can't remember if I've just thought it or asked you already but I don't recall: what were you hoping to get out of an Aporia reaction to your vote on them? Like, what were you thinking would sway you in one way or the other based on the response or lack thereof?

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

The... the what? How is Bakura, of all people in this game, lurking? He may not have posted super content stuff, but basically nobody has (including yourself), so I don't think that's fair...
    Their first 10~ posts are unrelated to the game, hence, lurking. Plus people (you?) voted him before they posted and he didn't respond to it at all.

Which would be what I would do if I were scum.
    the Jester Leader

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Their first 10~ posts are unrelated to the game, hence, lurking. Plus people (you?) voted him before they posted and he didn't respond to it at all.

Which would be what I would do if I were scum.
    This argument feels like a stretch considering it could be applied to plenty of people at that particular gamestate.
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

17. ISO #367

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    @Frinckles sorry if I've already asked this, I can't remember if I've just thought it or asked you already but I don't recall: what were you hoping to get out of an Aporia reaction to your vote on them? Like, what were you thinking would sway you in one way or the other based on the response or lack thereof?
    I didn't care specifically that Aporia did not respond, they probably didn't care since it was rvs.

What stood out, was that like a third of this game did react to it. So I began to wonder if any of them might be scum whiteknighting town!apor.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

-vote 10000 Jelly Doughnuts

I don't recall taking my vote off of Jelly but I don't see it in the VC which is weird

I feel internal resistance to landing here though so lemme read through my poe again
    @jmw

no friggn spaces
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #371

lol

does that change anything for you regarding p#332?
    Out of the four items (setup spec, voting bakura, lazy scum vibe, vote on me) the first and the last are discredited. The rest points to a weak scum read. I think both heads of the clown hydra doing absolutely nothing all day is probably lynch-worthy at this point.

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I didn't care specifically that Aporia did not respond, they probably didn't care since it was rvs.

What stood out, was that like a third of this game did react to it. So I began to wonder if any of them might be scum whiteknighting town!apor.
    So of those players that did react did any of the reactions stand out to you / were you able to draw any conclusions of what the reacting players' alignments were likely to be?

I saw that you were noting that some people reacted but you mentioned that Aporia didn't, but I don't recall seeing the conclusions you drew from that so it's hard to see your thoughts there.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

Out of the four items (setup spec, voting bakura, lazy scum vibe, vote on me) the first and the last are discredited. The rest points to a weak scum read. I think both heads of the clown hydra doing absolutely nothing all day is probably lynch-worthy at this point.
    Agreed, I've been trying to interact with them but no dice it seems

I'm assuming they're both just busy so I feel a bit bad but Fishy showing up then not talking to me at all combined with their 9 post ISO is ...

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

10000JellyDoughnuts (2 [L-6]):
    jmw, MartinGG99
    TheClowns (1 [L-7]):
    ewianking
    Bakura1 (2 [L-6]):
    deathworlds, Tauntshaman
    oliverz144
    Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee
    Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):
    deathworlds (1 [L-7]):
    Aporia
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

im outta brain juice during this time so I'm going to trust martin is making the right call here

-vote 10000JellyDoughnuts
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #385

So of those players that did react did any of the reactions stand out to you / were you able to draw any conclusions of what the reacting players' alignments were likely to be?

I saw that you were noting that some people reacted but you mentioned that Aporia didn't, but I don't recall seeing the conclusions you drew from that so it's hard to see your thoughts there.
    So Bakura's response and they way they've played got me a tr there.

Jelly/ewian were the ones on aporia originally so I wanted to push them a little more. Neither push really got anyway (smh) but I guess they're fine for today.

No idea about Mreevee.

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Awfully early to ask for a roleclaim. Any particular reason why?

-vote deathworlds

I found him weird earlier with those posts, now putting it to a vote.
    you are allowed to think that I am weird, you a wrong to believe I am lynchworthy or worthy of the lynch today.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #389

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    -vote TheClowns

well im gonna fix it
    -vote TheClowns
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #390

Okay I read a lot of it but for fear of not getting my reads down and getting lynched for it I will post what I have so far

Ewian-Null, really cant ever read this slot

Aporia-Null just the pages Ive seen so far dont have much contribution from this slot

Mr. Eevee- This slot started the game with two rvs which I'm not sure I like but I'm not the biggest fan of rvs anyway so going with this sot just being an overall troll

Marshmallow- Seems confident and is giving off a slight towny feel the way they are trying to help stimulate the discussion with asking more questions or so what ive seen so far feels like it

Bakura- A troll and therefore I have no idea cause all this slot does is fluff post so maybe thats a slight scum read

Deathworlds- Seems to skip from one topic to the next and fluff post. But also did some math or something about the game that I didnt quite read all of? -Null cant really follow this slot

Oliver- I cannot remember what post of yours made me feel like you were a light town. I will go back and try and see if I can find it.

Drizzt- Fluff and troll posting with Bakura. So I will call you Bakrua 2 the troll

Jmw- started this game off with an rvs and looks like this slot is trying to get others who might be lurking engaged in discussions. Light town read for now

Taunt- Their first reaction to the hypixelians rvs system is exactly how I react so I'm giving this slot a townish read

Jelly- Null havent seen too much to decide

Frinkles- Gives the vibe of a fluff posting troll

Martin- Seems like a troll but also seems like they are trying to engage in discussion still Null

AT- Null, havent seen too much from this slot either

Honk Honk

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Awfully early to ask for a roleclaim. Any particular reason why?

-vote deathworlds

I found him weird earlier with those posts, now putting it to a vote.
    Day ends in like 19 minutes and clowns hasn't done anything for the time they've been here for

which is weird and off-putting, I'd like a claim if I can get one as if Clowns has a provable role I'd really not like we end up on a 9 poster with 0 reads

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Day ends in like 19 minutes and clowns hasn't done anything for the time they've been here for

which is weird and off-putting, I'd like a claim if I can get one as if Clowns has a provable role I'd really not like we end up on a 9 poster with 0 reads
    I just don't type that fast

45. ISO #395

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Okay I read a lot of it but for fear of not getting my reads down and getting lynched for it I will post what I have so far

Aporia-Null just the pages Ive seen so far dont have much contribution from this slot

Mr. Eevee- This slot started the game with two rvs which I'm not sure I like but I'm not the biggest fan of rvs anyway so going with this sot just being an overall troll

Marshmallow- Seems confident and is giving off a slight towny feel the way they are trying to help stimulate the discussion with asking more questions or so what ive seen so far feels like it

Bakura- A troll and therefore I have no idea cause all this slot does is fluff post so maybe thats a slight scum read

Deathworlds- Seems to skip from one topic to the next and fluff post. But also did some math or something about the game that I didnt quite read all of? -Null cant really follow this slot

Oliver- I cannot remember what post of yours made me feel like you were a light town. I will go back and try and see if I can find it.

Drizzt- Fluff and troll posting with Bakura. So I will call you Bakrua 2 the troll

Jmw- started this game off with an rvs and looks like this slot is trying to get others who might be lurking engaged in discussions. Light town read for now

Taunt- Their first reaction to the hypixelians rvs system is exactly how I react so I'm giving this slot a townish read

Martin- Seems like a troll but also seems like they are trying to engage in discussion still Null

Honk Honk
    who is this? Fishy?

46. ISO #396

10000JellyDoughnuts (1 [L-7]):
    jmw
    TheClowns (3 [L-5]):
    ewianking, deathworlds, MartinGG99
    oliverz144
    Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee
    Tauntshaman (2 [L-6]):
    deathworlds (2 [L-6]):
    10000JellyDoughnuts, Aporia
    Bakura1 (1 [L-7]):
    Tauntshaman
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    -vote TheClowns
    Hmm interesting vote. Can't say I disagree with half of their reads being null.

Honk Honk
    You can't have half the game null lmao.

@10000JellyDoughnuts Do you have thoughts re: the fact that Deathworld's setup spec turns out to be probably fine?
    Yea, I still get a bad feeling about it. I could very well be wrong, but the more I go back and read the posts, the more I convince myself there's tmi in the background. They seem very confident in set-up speculation, and while it might be true, I didn't see anyone else do it until I brought up the point that it seemed suspicious.

Seems like a way to look like contributing, and might have slipped tmi at the worst.

50. ISO #400

Honk Honk
    There's very little of substance here and some reads (deathworld, my read, MM, eevee, frinkles) feel pretty disconnected with how I view things. Yes, even my own read.