Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 2921
  1. ISO #1801

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

THE CITI SPOT IS OPEN BOYS, FEEL FREE TO TAKE IT IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1802

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    My current theory:
    Frinckles - Scientist
    Martin - Bus Driver
    MattZed/Yzb25 - Locksmith/Citizen or Citizen/Locksmith

Dark Magician - Definitely Triad
    Renegade - Probably Triad
    FrostByte - Probably Triad

And then the last triad is whichever one of naz/Helz/Unknown is lying.
    I'll simplify this.

I'm the locksmith.

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'll simplify this.

I'm the locksmith.
    ora ora
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #1805

how exciting.

@MattZed you claim the citi slot, then?

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

or do you challenge Renegade's powers?

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If naz is the scum version of det, and watched barkermire, doesn't that mean if she is scum she also knows who the DH is?

Something to think about.

Spy (Vanguard) :
    Shadow a player at night. You will know who visited your target, as well as who your target just visited.
    Yes, it would mean that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

11. ISO #1811

Let me think it out:

IF we successfully yeet DM today, then we go into night 6v3.

If we wake up 6v3, then there's at least one triad not claiming butler, AND we can afford to misyeet.

If we wake up 5v3 and both butlers are alive, then a misyeet could kill us and it's very likely at least one butler is lying.

If we wake up 6v2 then LOL gg triad. I'd want to know who flipped what before really speculating here.
    I think I would have to agree on this.

I think who flips what (if anyone does) will determine whether or not I want to pursue in eliminating Helz.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

12. ISO #1812

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Bus Driver- confirmed
    Town Random- Bus Driver
    Town Random- Scientist
    Town Random- Butler
    Town Random- Butler
    Town Random- Detective/Locksmith/???

It's more likely one of Helz or Martin are lying. I don't think that it's Martin.
    Helz is lying then. Marino isn't lying. He had info that proves his role.

13. ISO #1813

I don't see any point to WIFOM my role anymore.

I'm citizen.
    Lol you fucking hypocrite trying to out all the TPRs you're either triad or selfish af lmao

-vote Mattzed

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

And for you dickheads who can't understand context, it's a SYMBOLIC VOTE, okay?

Christ

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Lol you fucking hypocrite trying to out all the TPRs you're either triad or selfish af lmao

-vote Mattzed
    1. I'm actually just a lazy PoS trying to PoE instead of having to scumhunt.

2. There's no world in which you should actually be voting me. If I'm triad, so is Helz. (and nevermind the fact that we have a perfectly fine DM here)

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

2. There's no world in which you should actually be voting me. If I'm triad, so is Helz. (and nevermind the fact that we have a perfectly fine DM here)
    symbolism, SYMBOLISM.

Does noone appreciate SYMBOLISM, any more? The cross, the flag, the beautiful anthems, my god it's about the SYMBOLISM ffs. The SYMBOLISM is where we find the meaning, the SYMBOLISM is what matters

2 weeks into second lockdown here and it got me a little emotional boys, sry. I'm about to tear up.

22. ISO #1822

I will concede I deserve the symbolic vote atm.
    THANKYOU SWEET LORD JESUS

23. ISO #1823

Christ
    what no YOU'RE RESISTING THE NARRATIVE YZB HOW FUCKING SCUMMY YOU ARE OMFG SUCH A BAD SCUM BOY
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

24. ISO #1824

To update everyone on the current claims:
    Frinckles - Scientist
    Martin - Bus Driver
    Naz - Detective
    Helz - Butler (on me)
    Unknown - Butler (on yzb)
    Renegade - Locksmith
    Me - Citizen

FrostByte - ???
    yzb - ???
    Dark Magician - Lookout (LOL)

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

-vote Mattzed

Christ

lmfaooooooo get fucking rekt
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

27. ISO #1827

28. ISO #1828

I non-ironically do not see the point of not having a full massclaim at this point. I could get it before I triggered Renegade into claiming, but with just two roles left I don't why we would hold back.

(disclosure: I'm hoping neither of you claim citizen so I can become confirmed town)

29. ISO #1829

I non-ironically do not see the point of not having a full massclaim at this point. I could get it before I triggered Renegade into claiming, but with just two roles left I don't why we would hold back.

(disclosure: I'm hoping neither of you claim citizen so I can become confirmed town)
    You've been trying to bait everyone's claims all fucking day dude. Shut the fuck up already, jesus fucking christ

30. ISO #1830

31. ISO #1831

32. ISO #1832

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Mattzed has been anti-town af lately. In a different whimsical mood, I could imagine him getting quite uppity about "merr merr merr merr you're not respecting the game state by TPR fishing like this. There is no mEcHaNicAl value to pushing for a mass claim when it won't benefit the lynch choices today.

@Helz

Butler, please apologize for the shit your sire has left on the dining table and promptly clean it away. My butler has no responsibility for your master acting in such an irresponsible manner.

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

They haven't actually done it yet.

I would be deeply surprised if yzb claims a non-TPR.
    JEEZ MATTZED

35. ISO #1835

Smart money is on you trying to give your scum buddies targets for tonight with how fucking persistent you're being about it. You say you're not tryharding and don't wanna have to justify your bullshit, but you want everyone to massclaim? For what? So you can NOT TRYHARD and NOT FIGURE SHIT OUT?

Eat shit, scum. You make no sense. You're pushing way too hard for this.

36. ISO #1836

Can we take a moment to appreciate that Mattzed has been anti-town af lately. In a different whimsical mood, I could imagine him getting quite uppity about "merr merr merr merr you're not respecting the game state by TPR fishing like this. There is no mEcHaNicAl value to pushing for a mass claim when it won't benefit the lynch choices today.

@Helz

Butler, please apologize for the shit your sire has left on the dining table and promptly clean it away. My butler has no responsibility for your master acting in such an irresponsible manner.
    I'm not disagreeing with anything you're saying here.

37. ISO #1837

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Smart money is on you trying to give your scum buddies targets for tonight with how fucking persistent you're being about it. You say you're not tryharding and don't wanna have to justify your bullshit, but you want everyone to massclaim? For what? So you can NOT TRYHARD and NOT FIGURE SHIT OUT?

Eat shit, scum. You make no sense. You're pushing way too hard for this.
    Claim Citizen or hush. There's at least one Citizen left and I'm un-CC'd.

38. ISO #1838

They haven't actually done it yet.

I would be deeply surprised if yzb claims a non-TPR.
    And we shouldn't, either.

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

Fuck you, power wolf. Why do you even care about everyone claiming? You're claiming to not be tryharding, so you're not gonna be the one to try to figure the shit out

41. ISO #1841

Fuck you, power wolf. Why do you even care about everyone claiming? You're claiming to not be tryharding, so you're not gonna be the one to try to figure the shit out
    If you're not a citizen you have no reason to think I'm scum right now.

42. ISO #1842

Fuck your slot speculation bullshit. I don't give a fuck if you're not CCed, you're not a cit because you're not playing like a cit.

STOP TRYING TO BAIT EVERYONE TO FUCKING CLAIM YOU SCUM PIECE OF FUCK

43. ISO #1843

If you're not a citizen you have no reason to think I'm scum right now.
    Stop ignoring half of my shit and responding to the unimportant half. You've done that like 5 times in a row now.

44. ISO #1844

TINFOIL theory:

FrostByte is CA and that's why he has been acting up so hard today because he thinks he bound himself with someone else successfully

If he's triad here I don't see any other reason why he would be acting up, and as town idk why he's been partially ignorant of the gamestate (As Yzb25 said)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1845

*sigh* well I scumread the shit out of Frostbyte anyway so matt genuinely is just being a derp rn.

I hardclaim TPR

46. ISO #1846

Stop ignoring half of my shit and responding to the unimportant half. You've done that like 5 times in a row now.
    I've said several times I wanted a claim because I want more PoE before I do any ISOs on the remaining suspects.

Also because there's a small chance DM is bound to a town, and I want to see if we can actually find another scum today who is less likely to be bound.

47. ISO #1847

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    TINFOIL theory:

FrostByte is CA and that's why he has been acting up so hard today because he thinks he bound himself with someone else successfully

If he's triad here I don't see any other reason why he would be acting up, and as town idk why he's been partially ignorant of the gamestate (As Yzb25 said)
    I mean, he's super-focused on Mattzed 9 times out of 10 here
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #1848

TINFOIL theory:

This is not actually a bad theory.

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

TINFOIL theory:

I'm right here. Talk to me.

yzb and I cleared that up. He didn't like my timing and I didn't give a shit that he didn't like my timing. I'm plenty informed of the gamestate.