S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Mag if you flip Switcher I’m going to die inside
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Fine.

quick reads before hammer.

people that stuck out to me as townie: yzb, unknown, dark magician, renegade
    people that are worth investigating: frinckles, Mattzed, Martin

-vote Oberon
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    im kind of bummed too. triad roles look absolutely cool and so does the switch mechanic

@Auwt
    Glad you like it : )

EDIT :

I don't think a restart is necessary at all, mainly because of the upcoming flip.
    However if you guys feel we should and all the players agree to, I would be fine with it.
    Last edited by Auwt; November 14th, 2020 at 03:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

9. ISO #709

Oberon has been kicked out of the party !

Their role was : Bus Driver

NIGHT 1 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Remember to send your night action !
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

10. ISO #710

THE FOOLING PARTY

DAY 2 :

No one has left the party during the night, no elimination !

PLAYERS CURRENTLY ALIVE :

@bakermir
    @Helz
    @Dark Magician
    @MartinGG99
    @FrostByte
    @Frinckles
    @deathworlds
    @yzb25
    @Unknown1234
    @naz
    @MattZed
    @Renegade

PLAYERS WHO LEFT THE PARTY :

@Oberon
    (Bus Driver)

DAY 2 HAS STARTED AND WILL END IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

12 PLAYERS REMAINING, 7 votes to hammer.

11. ISO #711

Just going to post my LW and head off to IRL bed:

I... have no words.

Actually, that's not true. WHO HAS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL TOWN ROLES AND THEN HARDCLAIMS SCUM WHILE PRETENDING TO NOT BE AWARE THE ROLE THEY CLAIMED IS SCUM???

Thoughts on various players, in the order these thoughts came to me:
    @Unknown1234 , how in the world were you so confident that Oberon's BD claim was true even after Martin claimed? Were you the Switcher? (and if so, please tell me you switched last night and can tell us the new Switcher)
    @Frinckles , you have a bit to answer for here. Why is your town-to-scum list basically just a list of most-to-least-posts? Why did you allow such an early hammer to go through when you know a longer day could, you know, GET MORE MATERIAL OUT OF THE PEOPLE YOU THINK ARE SCUM.

One particular thing I would have liked to see: @Helz , you never came back to answer my question on if you were baiting the Switcher out or actually would have let them live if they revealed. Now that we're here, what is it?

I believe @MartinGG99 's claim. It doesn't make much sense to claim BD in his shoes if he were scum: If Oberon is Switcher, then Oberon was probably getting yeeted anyways and there's still at least one real BD out there who could be "I think at least one of Oberon and Martin are lying." If Oberon is BD as he claimed, then Martin risks getting egg on his face from a BD flip, which he should believe is decently likely if Martin is actually scum. It's not an impossible claim to come up with, but it really seems to come from the perspective of someone who is actually BD. (possible exception on if Martin was Switcher, in which case he was just stalling to get D1 over with? But this seems a bit too risky)

The following thoughts were based on ISOs:
    @deathworlds , you claim you modeled your play after me, but you started playing Mafia before I did. So what did you do before then??? On a serious note, I love you, but you tend to be kind of bad at playing scum. A lot of flailing. Luckily for you I *haven't* seen that this game. So, FROM YOUR META, you seem a bit like townworlds. But given the fact scum don't know each other, I can't give you *that* much credit. btw, if you were online near the hammer, why didn't you stop it so we could get more contribution? (and, you know, wait for me to get back instead of ending D1 after 9 hours and HAVING ME DIE N1 IN MY FIRST GAME IN 3 YEARS.)
    @naz , you made a grand total of 19 posts D1, most of which were fluff. The only real substance you had yesterday was calling Frinckles out on scumreading the low-posters (although that's fairly self-serving) and threatening to hammer Oberon if he sticks to his BD claim. (although you didn't hammer) My question for you is simple: Why shouldn't we put a "give substantive contributions or die" train on you?
    @FrostByte , how was your D&D game? What edition you playing? (I'm a 5th edition guy who used to be really into 4th) I'll be playing some myself today.
    @yzb25 , hi I missed you from 3 years ago. On the one hand, I appreciate you explaining why I'm obviously not scum and why someone who claims scum needs to die. I like that you unvoted when he claimed BD. (but I wish day had been long enough for you to see and react to Martin's counterclaim) But overall, I'm seeing way more passivity in your play than I'd like, and I want you to explain that. You said "I don't wanna share thoughts that may undermine the town." What were those thoughts, and why didn't you want to share them? You also said you were "a little torn between several things rn." What were those things?
    @bakermir , what in the world is your reason for thinking DM is triad? You've said he seems "artificial." What about him being "artificial" is scummy to you? Is there anything else? I applaud you for your independent thinking, but we're going to need to see more here. (for the record, I agree with read as you'll see below, but I want to know where *you're* coming from)
    @Dark Magician ... wtf. You have perhaps the scummiest looking ISOs out there: you start off saying Oberon's Switcher hardclaims out there is obviously a joke and his train is bad... but when he claims BD and gets CC'd you're all ready to hop on board. How does the CC take you from "a vote on you... ...is a Garbage Wagon" to a vote? Here's my theory: You thought Oberon was innocent, his BD claim convinced you even more, and when you saw the chance to yeet someone not on your team, you took it.
    @Renegade , I agree with basically everything you had to say yesterday. We were on the same wavelength in regards to Oberon's "big brain" play being coverup for a slip. (Well... look how that turned out) Your behavior is consistent with with believing Oberon is the Switcher. Buuuut Triad want Switcher dead too, so it's not strongly town-indicative. Nothing I see in your posts makes me feel strongly town or triad one way or the other.x

I'm currently too lazy to go back and ISO Unknown/Frinkles/Helz/Martin. That's retirement for you. Sue me.

If I were alive, I'd be voting Dark Magician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

No deaths is interesting.

I also deleted my last will twice and had no time to re-write it so I made dot jots on everything I wanted to comment on. I will be addressing my points further tomorrow but I'm too tired to do even more re-reading than the amount of time I spent today lol.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #714

My current reads after Day 1:

Helz

-He noticed the same thing I did when reading into Frinckles' messages and potential signaling. Most people shrugged it off and didn't think much about it, which makes me think he is looking for the same signs as I am when hunting triad.
    -Took a different approach to analyzing the Switcher role. While I thought originally that eliminating it as soon as possible was always the correct play, the fact that he gave it extra thought to consider that it could be better for town to me felt like a genuine mindset.
    -Was actively looking for Triad and not just Switcher, which is something most people weren't doing. This point stands out to me as the strongest one.

A lot of my read comes down to him having similar ideas as me in terms of hunting triad in this game, and very early took an approach to triad hunting as opposed to focusing solely on the Switcher. Unfortunately his interactions with players were limited since he was only around near the beginning of the day, but what I have read on him hasn't made me think he's Triad or Switcher.

yzb25

Very early gameplay gave me the impression that he was town. After looking at his posts regarding the Oberon claim situation, there are a few posts worth mentioning.

#355- His post regarding restarting as to not ruin the experience for everyone doesn't come from a Switcher POV. I also don't see this as triad because flat out calling for a game to end is a bold call for a triad member to make for the same reasons that Oberon expressed concern towards yzb.

#518- His flip on Oberon potentially being town reeks of Towny behavior. He didn't have any hesitation about believing the Bus claim, and didn't stay on it or wait for a potential jump back onto the train. I don't see any scum motivation in his posts at this point.

bakermir
    -He has been consistent with his reading on DM the entire day, did not switch opportunistically onto Oberon.
    -He was throwing around a lot of accusations and drawing attention. From what I understand, bakermir is new and it seems very unlikely he wouldn't be jumping on the Oberon train as a newish triad member who doesn't know their teammates.

MartinGG99
    -The way he reacted around my scum points on him was genuine. He didn't attempt to scum-paint me which he could 100% have done.
    -His reaction towards Oberon shows me he genuinely thought he was switcher and did not believe there were two Bus Drivers. That is how I see it. I would be very surprised if he wasn't Bus Driver so I would never lynch him.

Renegade
    -He had a similar emotional reaction to Oberon and people who weren't convinced on voting him. I don't see it as a scum seeing an opportunity but I see it more as a town actually attempting to push their scum-reads. Renegade leans town for me.

MattZed
    -It seemed like he was being overly friendly with me and others. MattZed mentioned having a gut town-read on me, but hasn't touched on this at all and even asked for a town core (which I take more as a joke but still worth thinking on it). I am a big fan of MattZed and while I may be overthinking it, I do wonder where his intentions are with that.
    -He didn't even blink twice with his vote on Oberon when he claimed. Did not considerit was a joke or anything, he immediately jumped on it. He also mentioned not wanting to lynch early but never removed his vote when a lot of people were on the train (I'd understand if he wasn't coming back but we had more than 3/4 of the day left). I've thought a lot of his analysis has been coming from a town perspective but I am suspicious of him. Neutral as of right now.

naz

She has not done much, spent most of the day telling me to chut up. No read as of right now.

Deathworlds

Deathworlds is my biggest Switcher read right now and I think he should be pressured. He mentions wanting to atleast pass the 24hr mark and then immediately after says he would hammer after finishing reading. It says to me that he didn't care to form reads (very briefly shows reads in hammer vote) and that he could have been potentially lynching so he could swap to another alignment. Switcher lean on DW.

Frostbyte

He has barely spoken, but he had no hesitation to join on Oberon train. Also worth nothing his read on MattZed (his only read besides Oberon potentially) flopped very quickly. Did not seem to focus on anything. Weak Scum-lean but this slot should be pressured.

Dark Magician

Dark Magician seemed to be playing both angles. He was trying to get Frinckles scum-read while at the same time justifying his position on the Oberon train. Nothing from his posts indicated he strongly felt Oberon was Switcher, seemed more jumping off of others posts. Scum-read on DM, and would probably place him as my top suspect for now.

Frinckles

Between his early play of potentially signalling, using his own meta to try to not be scum-read, his very quick role-claim which honestly seemed to be uncalled for (potentially encouraged by yzb's retirement post.) I don't feel like Frinckles did much scum-hunting outside of Oberon, nor did I see much intent to. Strong scum-read.

15. ISO #715

@MattZed If you read the thread I was confident it was fake until he apologized to the host which made me change, then changed back after his roleclaim. There is no doubt in my mind that if anyone else had done that except Oberon that more people would have been willing to believe it was sincere.

16. ISO #716

-vote Dark Magician

17. ISO #717

A world where deathworlds is town feels very small right now, I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back telling me he was switcher and revealed them out.

18. ISO #718

I'm honestly convinced that getting rid of oberon bus driver is good for town. Anyone who, as tpr, would hard claim neutral, isn't going to do town any favors whatsoever.

Oberon bd would have been a major detriment to town imo
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

19. ISO #719

Explain to me a world where switcher claims switcher but then immediately plays it off as a potential "game throw"? The only time I could potentially see it happening is if they were trying to win people over but he didn't even bother to do that... At that point you're lynching him for being dumb enough to not understand his role or you can actually try to see if from his perspective.

20. ISO #720

My oberon vote yesterday was more policy lynch than anything. He literally ruins games with stupid bullshit constantly.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

21. ISO #721

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Explain to me a world where switcher claims switcher but then immediately plays it off as a potential "game throw"? The only time I could potentially see it happening is if they were trying to win people over but he didn't even bother to do that... At that point you're lynching him for being dumb enough to not understand his role or you can actually try to see if from his perspective.
    Oberon is fucking stupid, you can't explain it logically.

22. ISO #722

@MattZed I dm an in person 5e Waterdeep dragon heist game on Friday nights and play in an online homebrew 5e campaign on Monday nights.

The in person game is always fun, it's a balance between "I wanna get fucked up because social anxiety" and "Oh shit slow down I still need to dm" lol

23. ISO #723

i dont want to get too off topic, but what draws people to D&D? I've never bought into it

24. ISO #724

i dont want to get too off topic, but what draws people to D&D? I've never bought into it
    It's like playing a multiplayer video game with literally no limits on how creatively you can approach any given situation. With the right group of people you can crack ridiculous jokes and laugh your asses off while kicking the shit out of monsters. Or talking your way into or out of anything.

It's fun. The system is a little complex but 5e at least is pretty logical, and a DM who is also a good teacher makes it easy to pick up.

25. ISO #725

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    It's like playing a multiplayer video game with literally no limits on how creatively you can approach any given situation. With the right group of people you can crack ridiculous jokes and laugh your asses off while kicking the shit out of monsters. Or talking your way into or out of anything.

It's fun. The system is a little complex but 5e at least is pretty logical, and a DM who is also a good teacher makes it easy to pick up.
    You do a good job of hyping it up. Consider me intrigued.

As for a game related question, have you caught up in reading, and if so, who do you scum-read as of right now?

26. ISO #726

You do a good job of hyping it up. Consider me intrigued.

As for a game related question, have you caught up in reading, and if so, who do you scum-read as of right now?
    Yep, I caught up last night when I got home.

I don't have any technical reads either way because I think d1 is usually too chaotic and wishy washy. There are a few posts that seem a bit... off, though

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    1)

I never said I wanted discussion to stop. Here's the post:

In fact, I believe saying "I'm a bit skeptical about all of this talk" is wording that tends to promote further discussion, rather than being against discussion.
    @MartinGG99 Can you explain this? Looks to me like you felt the need to defend yourself and then fell flat on your face doing so. How is "I'm a bit skeptical of all this talk" promoting discussion about it? I don't understand.

I also didn't really like the manner in which he voted Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Jokes on you.

I'm busdriver.

-vote Oberon
    Can easily be explained away as him not knowing the setup very well. Could also be explained as Deceiver, Sorcerer, or Operator It's the easiest TPR claim to make because there are so many ways that people could get switched by something other than BD, then they could "confirm" their BD claim.

Seems opportunistic.

But, again, that's not a hard read. It's D1. I take it all with a grain of salt.

27. ISO #727

MattZed also seemed a little too wolfy with a few posts.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I'm glad we've agreed we can try to lynch the switcher D2.

I will totally settle for D1, though.

PROGAMER MOVE: Mr./Ms. switcher: Please swap with the person contributing the least pro-town discussion. They're probably still town anyways, so when you switch and become town, we didn't lose a high-value town member.

Think of your future alignment, Mr./Ms. switcher.
    Switcher could easily become scum. Statistically, it's less likely to happen, but assuming switcher would automatically become town gives some room for a potential switcher>scum to try to pocket town. This wouldn't be a big deal, but he seems so confident in his self. Slightly scummy.

28. ISO #728

Do you think deathworlds interaction towards end of day might be him as Switcher? I will try and find the two posts that make me concerned since he hasn't posted a lot it shouldn't be too hard.

29. ISO #729

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    wait they don’t have scum chat?
    @Dark Magician I see you're not breaking your streak of failing to read the setup but still thinking you're the smartest person in the room. Fun.

30. ISO #730

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    as much as I want to just hammer magoroth and have day end so I can go back to bed before work, it's correct to spend more time reading since we haven't even past the 24hr mark yet
    I am aware of the principles of reaction testing, yet can also maintain that what you did would be a stupid ass reaction test if you were town.
    I'm going to hammer once I finish reading, I'm on page 21
    If you want to hammer go ahead, I just hate hammering in general
    I don't like anything about this. Especially since he talks about the hammer vote as if day was about to end which wasn't even close....

31. ISO #731

I don't like anything about this. Especially since he talks about the hammer vote as if day was about to end which wasn't even close....
    What do you mean? Hammering finishes the day. He said maybe we shouldn't hammer early so we could discuss more. That usually a townie thing to say but in this setup it could just as easily be him giving himself more time to scumhunt for friends.

He did say he was going to hammer, then hesitated. He eventually did, though.

Now that I'm ISOing him, his takes generally seem pretty logical. He called out Oberon for his stupid switcher claim with great logic, saying that there's no motivation for switcher to CC. That's exactly why Oberon's claim made no sense. If I'd had more time I probably would've said something like that instead of just telling Oberon STFU.

In my experience, logic is usually a townie thing. Scum tends to either have no justification for their actions or they use slightly bent logic to further their agenda. IDK though, with this setup, scum is gonna benefit just as much from some logical takes. No night chat changes things in a very big way.

32. ISO #732

1.) He makes a point to not hammer before 24 hours has passed, then proceeds to hammer in roughly 10 hours of the day, getting rid of 38 hours that could have been used focusing elsewhere.
    2.) He was willing to hammer before he even finished reading the game. What this says to me is that he does not want to scum-hunt at all, or he was really just tired and wanted sleep. I don't see how either of those options scream town.

It screams Switcher to me. Maybe even triad. None of it reads town.

33. ISO #733

Yep, I caught up last night when I got home.

I don't have any technical reads either way because I think d1 is usually too chaotic and wishy washy. There are a few posts that seem a bit... off, though

@MartinGG99 Can you explain this? Looks to me like you felt the need to defend yourself and then fell flat on your face doing so. How is "I'm a bit skeptical of all this talk" promoting discussion about it? I don't understand.

I also didn't really like the manner in which he voted Oberon

Can easily be explained away as him not knowing the setup very well. Could also be explained as Deceiver, Sorcerer, or Operator It's the easiest TPR claim to make because there are so many ways that people could get switched by something other than BD, then they could "confirm" their BD claim.

Seems opportunistic.

But, again, that's not a hard read. It's D1. I take it all with a grain of salt.
    I just want to comment on this because I actually found him more townie with this interaction. I've seen scum players paint me for misreading things before but instead he chose to defend himself with not actually being defensive lol. Maybe that's a personality thing to me but I didn't feel like this made him scum.

I'm guessing you don't believe his Bus Driver claim then?

34. ISO #734

I can see this kind of play maybe potentially coming from a citizen oberon, but not a tpr oberon. He values TPRs more than that.
    This also feels like blatant scum-painting. If anything doing the gambit that he pulled would be less likely to get him killed.

35. ISO #735

This also feels like blatant scum-painting. If anything doing the gambit that he pulled would be less likely to get him killed.
    Thus making it more effective.

36. ISO #736

1.) He makes a point to not hammer before 24 hours has passed, then proceeds to hammer in roughly 10 hours of the day, getting rid of 38 hours that could have been used focusing elsewhere.
    2.) He was willing to hammer before he even finished reading the game. What this says to me is that he does not want to scum-hunt at all, or he was really just tired and wanted sleep. I don't see how either of those options scream town.

It screams Switcher to me. Maybe even triad. None of it reads town.
    This actually makes a ton of sense. I hadn't thought about it like that. Scum hunting is beneficial for both town and scum but he doesn't seem to care that much about it. This is a good take imo.

I just want to comment on this because I actually found him more townie with this interaction. I've seen scum players paint me for misreading things before but instead he chose to defend himself with not actually being defensive lol. Maybe that's a personality thing to me but I didn't feel like this made him scum.

I'm guessing you don't believe his Bus Driver claim then?
    I think the spirit of this setup would benefit greatly from having more than 1 BD, so I wouldn't put it past Auwt to do that. However, a CC like that was a very weak justification for voting, given the fact that more than one BD is possible.

Scumpainting someone for not knowing the setup is kinda legit tbh. Scum likes to feign ignorance.

Yeah I think he's probably full of shit tbh.

Again, at least as far as D1 reads go, which isn't very far in my book.

37. ISO #737

Thus making it more effective.
    I think you're both underestimating how little Oberon thinks before he does things. I've seen him vote, then switch votes, then switch votes to a third person in rapid succession with 0 posts in between votes. Everything is kneejerk and emotionally reactive from him.

I honestly think that take is logical. Most adults of sound mind would take their TPR role more seriously than that. If any town was gonna make that claim, it would be logical to assume that it was gonna come from a cit.

38. ISO #738

Kinda feels like you're trying to bait me into scumpainting deathworlds tbh

39. ISO #739

This actually makes a ton of sense. I hadn't thought about it like that. Scum hunting is beneficial for both town and scum but he doesn't seem to care that much about it. This is a good take imo.

I think the spirit of this setup would benefit greatly from having more than 1 BD, so I wouldn't put it past Auwt to do that. However, a CC like that was a very weak justification for voting, given the fact that more than one BD is possible.

Scumpainting someone for not knowing the setup is kinda legit tbh. Scum likes to feign ignorance.

Yeah I think he's probably full of shit tbh.

Again, at least as far as D1 reads go, which isn't very far in my book.
    I would agree with you on this 100% if Bus Driver isn't a confirmed town role in the setup. If Martin truly believed Oberon was Switcher, and he did not counter claim him when he claimed, it would have let him become confirmed town and let him get away with it. I can see justification coming from him.

Question then, do you think Frinckles' claim was more justified than Martin's?

40. ISO #740

If he was switcher yesterday he's probably not today, though

41. ISO #741

Question then, do you think Frinckles' claim was more justified than Martin's?
    No. I think it was stupid of him to claim like that. There shouldn't even be discussion about TPRs in d1, let alone fucking hard claims. Yesterday was an abortion.

42. ISO #742

And the abortion was all Oberon's fault.

43. ISO #743

I've spent a lot of time talking to Magoroth in Skwirl and other chats before. I know what he's like. I've played FM games with him in the past and I've seen him act normal, as well as having read games with him in it that have been very chaotic partially due to him. This feels more like an attack on Oberon than anything else so im not going to continue this line of thought anymore.

44. ISO #744

If he was switcher yesterday he's probably not today, though
    If he comes in saying he was switcher and reveals the new target, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

45. ISO #745

FM gives me a lot of anxiety and this is one of the few times I'm actually relaxed when playing this game. Just trying to get some of your thoughts since I didn't get to talk to you much yesterday.

46. ISO #746

If he comes in saying he was switcher and reveals the new target, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
    @deathworlds make me proud

47. ISO #747

This feels more like an attack on Oberon than anything else so im not going to continue this line of thought anymore.
    It was an attack on his actions. He literally caused so much bullshit yesterday with a huge move he made before thinking about it at all. He outed 2 potential TPRs (even if I think at least one claim is bullshit) because he, as a TPR, claimed neutral. That was an undeniably horrible move and I think that needs to be addressed.

We disagree politically, but I don't have any personal beef with him. I just think he needs to take time to consider his actions more before he takes them. Forum mafia is all about the long game.

48. ISO #748

I'm an abrasive dick in FMs and that bleeds into how I interact with people on the rest of the board. I'm OK with it though. People are so fucking sensitive.

Being an abrasive dick is so effective in this game because everyone is so caught up in trying to be civil that there are many things which go unsaid.

49. ISO #749

I do the same thing when I'm catching someone in a lie IRL too though. It pushes them off balance and makes it harder for them to lie and easier for them to tell the truth.

50. ISO #750

Yeah I've always been an emotional player. Sometimes it goes your way it doesn't, but I'm not playing a game on this site to hate on people for the rest of my life. If we get into an argument or I get a bit angry, we can talk about it post-game and then move on to the next one. If it was like this then everyone would enjoy playing more. Sadly some things cross the line for people and they choose not to move past it.