S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 341: American Flag Nightless

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    more word soup

mizery wolf because they banked a lot of their interaction in asking why I shouldn't be shot

feels a bit disengaged imo and a bit reminiscent of how they tried to push me on d1 as wolf in a past sc2 mafia game (I will get the link in a moment)

Oliwaz because....well I don't really have any strong reasons other than probably my own bias but I do feel like if they were on team with Ceko it would add to the motive to rando shoot Lag out of the game (as lag

Ceko wolf because

-shielding mizery
    -rando shot on strong town
    -got upset over people taking his shot seriously and stopped trying to have fun for a bit (if they believed in their points on why the setup should be fun then people's opinion of them should be irrelevant imo)
    vote mizery and ur DEAD

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

i get oberon was rude, but that's not a G00D reason to shoot someone. it literally looks u just went over the edge, or perhaps u wanted to destroy the town. either way not sure how town can win this. oberon had the highest post count and couldve solved the game, although his decision to not shoot me was stupid. my slot is still unknown and it's basically lylo

if anyone wants to follow what oberon said, shoot me. this is the best time to solve my slot

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

more word soup

mizery wolf because they banked a lot of their interaction in asking why I shouldn't be shot

feels a bit disengaged imo and a bit reminiscent of how they tried to push me on d1 as wolf in a past sc2 mafia game (I will get the link in a moment)

Oliwaz because....well I don't really have any strong reasons other than probably my own bias but I do feel like if they were on team with Ceko it would add to the motive to rando shoot Lag out of the game (as lag

Ceko wolf because

-shielding mizery
    -rando shot on strong town
    -got upset over people taking his shot seriously and stopped trying to have fun for a bit (if they believed in their points on why the setup should be fun then people's opinion of them should be irrelevant imo)
    because "and lag..." what?
    do you accuse ME! of forcing kek into shooting lag?
    a) the shot was made at 4 am
    b) the MAIN, MAIN point of mafia is FUN!
    LAG CANT HAVE FUN! BECAUSE EVERYBODY SHOOTS THEM N1 AS SCUM! ALWAYS!
    LAG CANT HAVE FUN! THEY GET FEARKILLED!
    THEY ARE FORCED TO DO WEIRDO SHENANIGANS LIKE IN 340 TO STAY ALIVE ATLEAST A DAY!
    I, I WHO SEE THIS PROBLEM, WHO FEELS LAGS PAIN, WOULD NEVER, NEVER KILL LAG IN SUCH A WAY!
    NEVER AGAIN!!

i did once, lag. forgive me. sorry.
    Praise the Lord!

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i get oberon was rude, but that's not a G00D reason to shoot someone. it literally looks u just went over the edge, or perhaps u wanted to destroy the town. either way not sure how town can win this. oberon had the highest post count and couldve solved the game, although his decision to not shoot me was stupid. my slot is still unknown and it's basically lylo

if anyone wants to follow what oberon said, shoot me. this is the best time to solve my slot
    did you just fucking confess you are scum?!?
    Praise the Lord!

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

did somebody order....WORD SOUP?

mm town because many tiny reasons

but a recent reason I found is like if MM were mafia then he would be thinking oberon is obv-towning and would be trying to look like his thoughts are more strongly aligned with oberon

he used "+1" a few times or so and I do feel like "+1" in terms of tone is more supportive in the sense that it supports an idea regardless of considering who said it

DrZ town because I sympathize with his pissed off tone in shooting oberon

I also have a few theories as to why he acted that way (and therefore it would be something he can't easily emulate as wolf) but I think its best if I don't mention them yet. @DoctorZeus assuming the game hasn't gone to hell yet why did you shoot Oberon, gimme all your reasons

Channel Miner is town just because of his 2nd post and that he's new to FM, also doesn't seem to have a sense of urgency in being here despite having only two posts (a new wolf would be more sensitive to that I think)
    Hey @MartinGG99 it was a mix of:
    1) Being infuriated with him because he was exceptionally rude
    2) I thought he was a wolf

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

So where I am is I'm still on Cecko as being a good yeet. His defences and moves scream TMI/defence etc. There's no logic or consistency behind his moves. He doesn't seem to be struggling behind a fog of war

I think I still like MM because he is seemingly fighting the juggernaut. This is good.

Martin's shot is worse than mine because its based on personal meta he doesn't think he can persuade people about. Thats not good imo. What were you worried about?

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    Hey @MartinGG99 it was a mix of:
    1) Being infuriated with him because he was exceptionally rude
    2) I thought he was a wolf
    :/

I was hoping you would have said also something along the lines of caring a bit less about the game or just some lack of faith in the game

I'm hoping you aren't pulling "I did something dumb" or "im being dumb" spin on this because last time you were wolf/3p in a game I was in you did reach for that at some points (like here)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZeus View Post
    Martin's shot is worse than mine because its based on personal meta he doesn't think he can persuade people about. Thats not good imo. What were you worried about?
    getting shot for it and written off as being strange and odd and not worth noting about while also being justified in shooting me because Martin was being Martin with his word soups and strange plays (which can easily be painted scummy with the help of bias from people's playstyle preferences) lol

I don't quite recall anyone having a positive impression of me back then
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

27. ISO #327

Mizery
    Oberon
    Brad
    Oliverz
    Channel
    theoneceko

I think all of these players would have a decent chance of simply not caring at all about what I said if I said something and then got shot for it
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Mizery
    Oberon
    Brad
    Oliverz
    Channel
    theoneceko

I think all of these players would have a decent chance of simply not caring at all about what I said if I said something and then got shot for it
    there is a concept called "listen to the dead"
    Praise the Lord!

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    wait
    how do you fucking know that...
    HOW?!
    -vote MARTINGG99

YOU JUST TMI'ED SCUMCHAT INFO.
    um

wat

afaik I wasn't permabanned from anywhere? Is there a Martin imposter out there?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

im confused as to whats oli's logic in voting me and whats the tmi and how this also means voting me over mizery if its something that mizery said
    i read like 5 consecutive posts of you. i quoted you. smbdy comes back answering -> i thaugth its you.
    Praise the Lord!

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350

how come you didn't shoot me there Oli if you believed it was TMI, even if it was a mistake
    look at my sig. what does it say there?
    feature phone.
    look up on the internet what that is, or just think of a nokia phone that is indestructible.
    thats my current gadget, do you think that can copy/paste smth? i tell you, it cant.
    i would need to learn the html code by heart, or go forth and back in my history to prevent the website from reloading.
    Praise the Lord!