S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 185 Some Random Scenario

And hours later, Mikecall has yet to make up a reason for checking his town read Calix during the night, conveniently after she had claimed her role.

Also gotta lvoe how he's waiting for everyone to claim before giving information. Of course, that makes sense, since it's easier to come up with a feasible story once all of the facts are on the table.

2. ISO #302

And I thought it was self obvious, I wanted to check Calix to make sure that the argument that happened last day would of brought up some clues into determining if it was a T v T or it was a scum vs town approach. If Calix was telling the truth from last day, it would of brought her being Town Lady and from the evidence, have 2 confirmable town roles.

Also, depending on what Toadette claims, either makes you believable Sen or makes you the jester or the initial mafia itself.

And a feasible story? I am trying to construct a nice solution that we could follow, depending on what others have in mind, and then follow on with the clues we have gathered.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall View Post
    And I thought it was self obvious, I wanted to check Calix to make sure that the argument that happened last day would of brought up some clues into determining if it was a T v T or it was a scum vs town approach. If Calix was telling the truth from last day, it would of brought her being Town Lady and from the evidence, have 2 confirmable town roles.

Also, depending on what Toadette claims, either makes you believable Sen or makes you the jester or the initial mafia itself.

And a feasible story? I am trying to construct a nice solution that we could follow, depending on what others have in mind, and then follow on with the clues we have gathered.
    So from all the possible scum candidates, you picked the only one I had mentioned as town, just so you could say she's town? And that's supposed to be obvious? lol, k.

And yes, you are trying to come up with a feasible story, and just slipped harder than Britney Spears during her concerts:
    You are waiting for Toadette (just noticed she replaced Secondpassing) to confirm my claim before doing anything. Guess what? There's no place for your claim once I'm confirmed, so unless you think Calix is lying -which you now can't do, since you are using her as the only way to "confirm" yourself-, you wouldn't have any reasons to wait for more claims unless you are expecting me to be confirmed.

This isn't a matter of whether you are scum or not, it's simply about determining which scum you are.
    If I wasn't redirected, then you are the Mafia. If I was redirected, you are the Jester and I won't worry about my vote since the Mafia won't be voting you anyway.

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    So from all the possible scum candidates, you picked the only one I had mentioned as town, just so you could say she's town? And that's supposed to be obvious? lol, k.

And yes, you are trying to come up with a feasible story, and just slipped harder than Britney Spears during her concerts:

You are waiting for Toadette (just noticed she replaced Secondpassing) to confirm my claim before doing anything. Guess what? There's no place for your claim once I'm confirmed, so unless you think Calix is lying -which you now can't do, since you are using her as the only way to "confirm" yourself-, you wouldn't have any reasons to wait for more claims unless you are expecting me to be confirmed.

This isn't a matter of whether you are scum or not, it's simply about determining which scum you are.
    If I wasn't redirected, then you are the Mafia. If I was redirected, you are the Jester and I won't worry about my vote since the Mafia won't be voting you anyway.
    It will be up to determination to find out whether or not either of us is confirmed or us, For all we know, it could actually be another T v T but I would be highly doubtful from that.

So lets say you are confirmed Town Girl, and Toadette confirms your claim for being Town Girl, what then? push a misslynch on me and see what happens?
    You hang onto that thread tight for saying you will be confirmed when Toadette confirms, what happens if Toadette does this to push the misslynch? What would happen from that 1 misslynch you are desiring for ends the game in Lylo?

At the moment, we are in an important position so 1 misslynch can be the end of us, and whatever Toadette claims will in certain positions find out if TDL is confirmed, or you are confirmed. But it can also be the case where Toadette could claim the opposite and you would be in a position where the only action you would claim is, "oh, I must of been redirected" which wouldnt be a confirmable claim, apart from you giving false information or you to not be initial jester.

5. ISO #305

It will be up to determination to find out whether or not either of us is confirmed or us, For all we know, it could actually be another T v T but I would be highly doubtful from that.

So lets say you are confirmed Town Girl, and Toadette confirms your claim for being Town Girl, what then? push a misslynch on me and see what happens?
    You hang onto that thread tight for saying you will be confirmed when Toadette confirms, what happens if Toadette does this to push the misslynch? What would happen from that 1 misslynch you are desiring for ends the game in Lylo?
    Why would Toadette fakeclaim in order to lynch you? Both scum lose if they get the other scum lynched, and thus, no scum would fakeclaim in order to lynch the other. You aren't making any sense.

6. ISO #306

Because, lets say I am misslynched, it would leave you, Toadette, Calix and TDL, in a 2v1v1 suituation and you would know that Toadette would be confirmed scum from this. (If Toadette Confirms Your Story)
    Having 1 Town Girl, 1 Town Boy, 1 Jester Girl and 1 Mafia Boy

You then would have the 2 confirmed scum right in front, depending on which combination it would be:

Ranging from the following:

Toadette = Mafia
    Calix = Jester
    Sen = Town Girl

Sen = Mafia
    Calix = Town Girl
    Toadette = Jester

Sen = Jester
    Calix = Mafia
    Toadette = Town Girl

These would be the combination if the group decides lynching me would be the best course of action, and Toadette decides to claim Town Girl, thinking it would confirm you for being Town Girl. Also having a confirmed town guy.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

I guess I am replacing into this game

I also am trying to put out a (figurative) fire at work so I'll get to this later
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I guess I am replacing into this game

I also am trying to put out a (figurative) fire at work so I'll get to this later
    We're looking for a role claim with night actions and feedback, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

10. ISO #310

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    We're looking for a role claim with night actions and feedback, please.
    Town girl. Secondpassing targeted you; Calix is a girl.

Anyone wanna give me a summary? Today seriously sucked. Went in early, left late, and then stood in line two hours to vote. I really don't feel like reading through a bunch of derp right now.

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. ISO #311

-vote unvote

TDL is confirmed town? Not what I was expecting.

Claims:
    - Town Girl [Sen -> claims Toadette is a Girl]
    - Town Girl [Mikecall -> claims Calix is a Girl]
    - Town Girl [Calix -> claims TDL is a Guy]
    - Town Girl [Toadette -> claims Calix is a Girl]

I'd like to propose that since a) I confirmed TDL and b) Toadette AND Mikecall confirm that I am a Girl (thus meaning that both of them could not have been directed away from me) that I should be exempt from being lynched.

tl;dr: 2/3 of these players are scum [Sen, Toadette, Mikecall]

TDL, who did you target last night? If you unredirected someone, now would be a good time to tell us.

Also we are going to have to lynch the Mafia today or we lose. Being an inactive fuck is not going to help us.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

12. ISO #312

-vote unvote

TDL is confirmed town? Not what I was expecting.

Claims:
    - Town Girl [Sen -> claims Toadette is a Girl]
    - Town Girl [Mikecall -> claims Calix is a Girl]
    - Town Girl [Calix -> claims TDL is a Guy]
    - Town Girl [Toadette -> claims Calix is a Girl]

I'd like to propose that since a) I confirmed TDL and b) Toadette AND Mikecall confirm that I am a Girl (thus meaning that both of them could not have been directed away from me) that I should be exempt from being lynched.

tl;dr: 2/3 of these players are scum [Sen, Toadette, Mikecall]

TDL, who did you target last night? If you unredirected someone, now would be a good time to tell us.

Also we are going to have to lynch the Mafia today or we lose. Being an inactive fuck is not going to help us.
    Assuming that the fire I put out today stays out tomorrow, I should show up my normal amount

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. ISO #313

My claim was:
    - The first one (or the second, if we count Calix and heer not-so-soft claim earlier).
    - One of the two announced during the night.
    - Along with Calix', the only one who targetted their top scum suspect.
    - Now confirmed by Toadette.

Alignments:
    - Calix cannot be scum since that would require for at least one town to be lying about night actions (if Calix was scum, Toadette and Mikecall couldn't both be scum).
    - TDL cannot be scum since noone is countering the Town Guy claim.
    - Mikecall and Toadette are the scum, just like I called d1. It's simply a matter of determining the role of each.

Let's see the possible scenarios:
    - I wasn't redirected, which means that Toadette is the Jester. This leaves the question of who was redirected last night.
    - I was redirected. Mikecall is the Jester and Toadette is actually a guy.

I think that's it. I'm almost off to bed, but by now it's a matter of analyzing those two players and see which one fits with the Jester and which one with the Mafia.

-unvote

Just because. The scum won't be voting each other anyway, since both of them will lose if the other gets lynched, but I've seen worse plays on this site.

14. ISO #314

- Calix cannot be scum since that would require for at least one town to be lying about night actions (if Calix was scum, Toadette and Mikecall couldn't both be scum).
    That should've read "Calix cannot be Mafia". So yeah, just lik I said on d1; she's either Town or the Jester (pretty unlikely) and shouldn't be getting a single vote.

15. ISO #315

So by what I have read, the claims have been stacked with 4 town girl claims and 1 town boy claim.

Well we definately narrowed the scum between 4 people: "Calix, Toadette, Myself, Sen"

So lets see the evidence:

Toadette claims SP targetted Calix = Found as a girl (Coincidence?)
    Mikecall claims targetted Calix = Found as a girl
    Sen claims targetted Toadette = Found as a girl
    Calix claims targetted TDL = found as a boy

Now with this in mind, Sen, you seem to be comfortable saying your all confirmed and everything because Toadette claims Town Girl, but, at least we know Calix is either Town Girl or Jester Girl. (From you claim Sen and the claims we got today.)

16. ISO #316

So by what I have read, the claims have been stacked with 4 town girl claims and 1 town boy claim.

Well we definately narrowed the scum between 4 people: "Calix, Toadette, Myself, Sen"

Now with this in mind, Sen, you seem to be comfortable saying your all confirmed and everything because Toadette claims Town Girl, but, at least we know Calix is either Town Girl or Jester Girl. (From you claim Sen and the claims we got today.)
    So I am saying the mafia has been narrowed down to 3 people, Mikecall, Sen and Toadette.

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

I've already explained why it is incredibly unlikely that I am the Jester. For anyone to still propose that and minimise the risk of lynching among Sen, Mikecall, Toadette is absurd.

I do like how two of the suspects chose one of their supposed town reads to investigate though. How amusing.

Only one of you three can be town. One is Jester (who most likely used Heal/ Redirect, Heal/ Investigate, Redirect/ Investigate) and the third is Mafia.

I am this close to using Plan B to figure this out. What is Plan B?

Getting you three to go through your own posts (or in Toadette's case, secondpassing's posts) and explain how they relate back to your alignment, role claim and night actions. Soft-claims, pushes, reads, etc, all are applicable.

I do like how Mikecall includes himself among the potential scum. His signature remains as apt as ever

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

I unkilled and unredirected Mikecall. Simply because, as Calix said yesterday, he was the only one who wasn't in my scum/jester list. Unfortunate that my read on Calix was wrong, but no one is right 100% of the time.

I'll analyze more when I have an easier period as I'm at school at the moment.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

22. ISO #322

With this information, and TDL claiming I was not redirected in any way, we got confirmed 2 girls and 1 boy at the moment, which means the mafia and the jester is probably among Sen and Toadette, but finding out which one will be interesting.

23. ISO #323

With this information, and TDL claiming I was not redirected in any way, we got confirmed 2 girls and 1 boy at the moment, which means the mafia and the jester is probably among Sen and Toadette, but finding out which one will be interesting.
    But depends on your opinions of this, what do you make of this case from the evidence we got so far?

24. ISO #324

Sorry guys today I might still be slammed. Will check in when I can

-vote Mikecall

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

25. ISO #325

Getting you three to go through your own posts (or in Toadette's case, secondpassing's posts) and explain how they relate back to your alignment, role claim and night actions. Soft-claims, pushes, reads, etc, all are applicable.
    I think my #313 explain everything there is to explain, and no matter how you see it, I'm the only one who has been consistent in both words and actions through the whole game; I pegged the scum on d1 and used my night action accordingly, while Mikecall and Toadette supposedly investigated one of their top Town reads, because of course they did.

I've never been in a position of getting lynched, so we can discard the Jester excuse right away. As for being Mafia, as yourself why would I kill Funce, who would've given me a sure win today, sicne he followed my lead all day long.
    Both my actions and the evidence point in the same direction.

And if you have any doubts, I invite you -and everybody else- to compare my d1 against that of Secondpassing and Mikecall; you'll find out that I'm the one consistently pushing the scum, while their participations were a bunch of fluffs about strategy, or rehearsals of other people's comments.

Right, because I haven't been stating exactly that since d1 and we totally needed two night actions wasted on the strongest Town read. I also I called the T v T between Calix and TDL, and how I pegged you and Toadette as the scum. I feel so cool right now.

26. ISO #326

I think my #313 explain everything there is to explain, and no matter how you see it, I'm the only one who has been consistent in both words and actions through the whole game; I pegged the scum on d1 and used my night action accordingly, while Mikecall and Toadette supposedly investigated one of their top Town reads, because of course they did.

I've never been in a position of getting lynched, so we can discard the Jester excuse right away. As for being Mafia, as yourself why would I kill Funce, who would've given me a sure win today, sicne he followed my lead all day long.
    Both my actions and the evidence point in the same direction.

And if you have any doubts, I invite you -and everybody else- to compare my d1 against that of Secondpassing and Mikecall; you'll find out that I'm the one consistently pushing the scum, while their participations were a bunch of fluffs about strategy, or rehearsals of other people's comments.

Right, because I haven't been stating exactly that since d1 and we totally needed two night actions wasted on the strongest Town read. I also I called the T v T between Calix and TDL, and how I pegged you and Toadette as the scum. I feel so cool right now.
    But lets think about it in logical, TDL is pretty much confirmed, saying I wasnt undirected or killed, and the check I did on Calix confirms her being a Girl, so it would narrow down to myself, you and Toadette.

Toadette and you have voted me today, and still think I am still either the jester or the mafia, but wondering which I am, but you dont consider yourself to be either of them, Through analysis of posts and these confirms, you claim I am the only one who potentially is jester or the mafia, and secondpassing / Toadette hasnt added anything new apart from checking the same target that I have checked.

I think a pressure vote on Toadette would be good for now, and push for lynch is inadequate information has been given.

-vote Toadette

But your choice whether or not if your town if your going to proceed in this pressure, but its your choice.

27. ISO #327

But lets think about it in logical, TDL is pretty much confirmed, saying I wasnt undirected or killed, and the check I did on Calix confirms her being a Girl, so it would narrow down to myself, you and Toadette.

Toadette and you have voted me today, and still think I am still either the jester or the mafia, but wondering which I am, but you dont consider yourself to be either of them, Through analysis of posts and these confirms, you claim I am the only one who potentially is jester or the mafia, and secondpassing / Toadette hasnt added anything new apart from checking the same target that I have checked.

I think a pressure vote on Toadette would be good for now, and push for lynch is inadequate information has been given.

-vote Toadette

But your choice whether or not if your town if your going to proceed in this pressure, but its your choice.
    Well the second paragraph, I meant from the group itself, of Myself, Toadette, but it was pretty much Calix, yourself and Funce who was finding my inconsistencies in my posts.

28. ISO #328

you dont consider yourself to be either of them
    Well, of course I don't. Why the fuck would I do that? I know I'm not scum, and there's not a single strategical reason for claiming or pretending to be one at this point.
    you claim I am the only one who potentially is jester or the mafia, and secondpassing / Toadette hasnt added anything new apart from checking the same target that I have checked.
    u wut, m8? I've been stating ad nauseam that you AND Toadette are scum.

29. ISO #329

Well, of course I don't. Why the fuck would I do that? I know I'm not scum, and there's not a single strategical reason for claiming or pretending to be one at this point.

u wut, m8? I've been stating ad nauseam that you AND Toadette are scum.
    And I am stating you and Toadette are scum.

30. ISO #330

#slippingLikeBritney

If you were Town you would never ask if I was Town, since that wouldn't be possible unless Calix was the Jester, and we're past considering that possibility.

31. ISO #331

And I am stating you and Toadette are scum.
    So it coming to

Toadette thinks I am scum, but no reasoning behind it (Will probably think you as well Sen)
    You think I am scum and Toadette Is Scum
    I think you are scum and Toadette Is Scum

Weird how it makes that triangle effect.

32. ISO #332

#slippingLikeBritney

If you were Town you would never ask if I was Town, since that wouldn't be possible unless Calix was the Jester, and we're past considering that possibility.
    Its actually going to be interesting what the possibilities are anyways, but would laugh if me and you are both town in T v T and Calix was jester.

So, is it mr jester I wonder, or is it mr mafia? for yourself

33. ISO #333

Weird how it makes that triangle effect.
    It's not weird at all; both of you are in a position where you are forced to pretend I'm scum, since otherway you'd be claiming to be the scum by POE.

And yeah, that'd be funny as hell, although there's virtually nothing pointing in that direction.

Gonna take care of some stuff. Will be back in an hour tops.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

Reading Mikecall's posts make me realise what it's like to take drugs.

If you have three confirmed slots, there is no 'probably', it's 'definitely'. The fuck is with the hedging.

Yeah, this - and the rest of the post - is what sells it for me. The way Sen acted doesn't make sense as a Jester and if he is Mafia, GG

No, he's confirmed because - somehow - he's the only plox claiming Town Boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecall
    Toadette and you have voted me today, and still think I am still either the jester or the mafia, but wondering which I am, but you dont consider yourself to be either of them
    Do you consider yourself to be the Jester or Mafia?

-vote Toadette

MFW Mikecall tries to 'pressure-vote' in (most likely) LYLO

Its actually going to be interesting what the possibilities are anyways, but would laugh if me and you are both town in T v T and Calix was jester.

So, is it mr jester I wonder, or is it mr mafia? for yourself
    Stop doubt-casting. I bet you're doing this to make the town more lax about lynching the Jester among you and Toadette.

Nobody should be voting for me, the end. With that said, why would I even bother at that point if I was Jester?

36. ISO #336

In backwards order of post 335
    I wasnt making town more lax with that last post, it was a joke gosh

And whats wrong with pressure vote? so you say going straight for a LYLO Lynch is going to be the right decision? its what I am getting at with that post of yours

No I dont consider myself either

Well yeah, he is confirmed, and you still seem shocked by that fact.

I thought you would of catched onto me hedging, from meta reasons.

Love the drug one, even though I dont even take any

37. ISO #337

And whats wrong with pressure vote? so you say going straight for a LYLO Lynch is going to be the right decision? its what I am getting at with that post of yours

Well yeah, he is confirmed, and you still seem shocked by that fact.

Meant to put point, not post :/.

38. ISO #338

I am getting deja vu moments back to Happy Fluffy Times...that Neighbour chat where you were the scum...something about GameFreak calling you a bad liar.

We're at 3 votes to lynch, we have less than 24 hours to decide on a player to die and your priorities are PRESSURING people?

No, just no.

So why would you assume that Sen would consider himself Jester/ Mafia? What was the point of making the comment of Sen 'not considering himself to be [either of the scum]'

PRAISE THY META, BRING ME FROM THIS DEPRAVITY AND DEPTHS OF THE MOST HEINOUS OF SCUM-READS AND ASCEND ME TO THE KINGDOM OF THY TOWN.

In regards to drugs, you got awfully defensive over an obvious joke comment.

Unless you do take them, in which case I am not surprised at all.

39. ISO #339

I am getting deja vu moments back to Happy Fluffy Times...that Neighbour chat where you were the scum...something about GameFreak calling you a bad liar.

And the one you was scum also? being that Team 2 xD.

We're at 3 votes to lynch, we have less than 24 hours to decide on a player to die and your priorities are PRESSURING people?

No, just no.

Aint even going to comment on this, but no matter the time, apart from it being applicable, this time would of been good for pressure votes, considering its nearing the time of peak activity soon.

So why would you assume that Sen would consider himself Jester/ Mafia? What was the point of making the comment of Sen 'not considering himself to be [either of the scum]'

Because I like thinking, "outside of the box", and think of other things, which you guys would deem, irrelevent to the current suituation.

PRAISE THY META, BRING ME FROM THIS DEPRAVITY AND DEPTHS OF THE MOST HEINOUS OF SCUM-READS AND ASCEND ME TO THE KINGDOM OF THY TOWN.

In regards to drugs, you got awfully defensive over an obvious joke comment.

Unless you do take them, in which case I am not surprised at all.

Cause sometimes, even if it is a joke, I will get quite defensive of it, even when I dont

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

Aint even going to comment on this, but no matter the time, apart from it being applicable, this time would of been good for pressure votes, considering its nearing the time of peak activity soon.
    Not going to comment, he says, meanwhile making a comment that justifies the topic he claims he isn't going to comment on.

Because I like thinking, "outside of the box", and think of other things, which you guys would deem, irrelevent to the current suituation.
    "I like to make off-topic posts in a time where we need to be focused to find the scum and their exact alignment."

What the hell is there to be gained from saying 'this player doesn't see themselves as scum'?

Cause sometimes, even if it is a joke, I will get quite defensive of it, even when I dont
    "Sometimes I do get defensive, even when I don't."

I don't even know what you are trying to say there.

42. ISO #342

Hey sorry guys I might replace out, asking RLVG if he's okay with that

Just too freaking busy at work atm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Hey sorry guys I might replace out, asking RLVG if he's okay with that

Just too freaking busy at work atm
    Can you claim Jester or Mafia? <3

We have 24 hours to lynch correctly and the only thing we have from your slot is SP's D1 posts.

This post may or may not be serious.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

As said, I town-read you and TDL is confirmed. Logical solution would be to vote SP/ Toadette.

We're going to have to dig through their D1 posts and see which option makes more sense - Jester or Mafia.

46. ISO #346

As said, I town-read you and TDL is confirmed. Logical solution would be to vote SP/ Toadette.

We're going to have to dig through their D1 posts and see which option makes more sense - Jester or Mafia.
    That's my problem; I already went through d1 again and it's a coin toss. I'm thinking Mikecall is the Jester and SP/Toadette the Mafia, but it's mostly gut reads based on Mikecall's posts being way too inconsistent, but then again, there's always the chance that his scum play isn't that good.
    I'll also acknowledge that Secondpassing didn't make much sense either, and that my leaning towards her as the Mafia might be affected by their ammount of participation, with Mikecall being more active, and thus having more chances to trigger Jester alarms due to inconsistency.

That's why I want you and TDL to give your opinions on the matter, now that you are finally done with your pissing contest. >_>

47. ISO #347

Can you claim Jester or Mafia? <3

We have 24 hours to lynch correctly and the only thing we have from your slot is SP's D1 posts.

This post may or may not be serious.
    Town girl.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

48. ISO #348

That's my problem; I already went through d1 again and it's a coin toss. I'm thinking Mikecall is the Jester and SP/Toadette the Mafia, but it's mostly gut reads based on Mikecall's posts being way too inconsistent, but then again, there's always the chance that his scum play isn't that good.
    I'll also acknowledge that Secondpassing didn't make much sense either, and that my leaning towards her as the Mafia might be affected by their ammount of participation, with Mikecall being more active, and thus having more chances to trigger Jester alarms due to inconsistency.

That's why I want you and TDL to give your opinions on the matter, now that you are finally done with your pissing contest. >_>
    The last game I remember him being (conscious) scum was in Happy Fluffy Times. Give his ISO of posts there a skim and you can determine for yourself how consistent he is. I am going to remind myself quickly.

49. ISO #349

If you guys are going to vote me just do it so RLVG doesn't have to find another replacement and I don't have to catch up

This is not a jester claim

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

50. ISO #350

I was on reserve so I auto replaced in by default

If my pm said "would you like to replace in" instead of "you're replacing in" I would have declined

Sorry to everyone affected

¯\_(ツ)_/¯