S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 54
Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54
Results 2,651 to 2,691 of 2691
  1. ISO #2651

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    We aren't having roast marshmallows for lunch.

If it is Whippersnapper then we need to decide who FB and I check. And who gets healed.
    If I'm not mistaken, you check MM with me healing you and FB checking me with MM healing him should be optimal. If a doc gets rb, that allows that one cop to die but one of the docs gets confirmed. If a cop gets rb, it will have to be a kill on a doc or Bake I think.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

2. ISO #2652

3. ISO #2653

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

Bruno died last night. He was a Shiny Toad

Frost "where's my nickname" Byte died last night. He was a Toad

Fred died last night. He was Insane Wario

THE TOWN/MUSHROOM KINGDOM HAS WON

(Mike has conceded so I didn't bother processing any actions. Bruno and Frost died cause he ignited them, docs could have saved but it doesn't matter at this point)

Roles (assigned RANDOMLY; order based off of the signup list):

1 - Renegade - Yoshi
    2 - firebanger - Mario
    3 - dark magician - Geno
    4 - bahkieh - Mallow
    5 - Whysper - Hammer Bro
    6 - Mike - Wario
    7 - Martin - Toad
    8 - MM - Mallow
    9 - FrostByte - Toad
    10 - grylander - Goomba
    11 - bruno - Toad
    12 - Kenny - Toad
    13 - ceko - Princess Toadstool
    14 - Barker - Toad
    15 - Zone - Bowser

Host notes:

MVP vote from host: @Bruno . He had 2/3 scum pegged day 1, and was monumentally important to Bowser day 1 lunch that mafia was unable to recover from. Interactions with Gry contributed to the decision by DM to try to shoot Gry (Gry was saved by OoO), and Ren to check Gry

Special mention: @bakermir . Barker softed/claimed TPR day 1 to try to draw a night kill. He asked me in private if that strategy was okay - I obviously couldn't say anything, but Wario took the bait and shot at him night 1, which unlocked the 2nd cop for town. If Mike holds his shot, Fire dies night 2 since he claimed day 2

There is some discontent expressed in dead chat over the roles that were picked. Firstly, this game is meant to be swingy. You have a town cop that can change to serial killer or 2nd mafia faction. You have an anti-claim role in Wario that can turn into Arsonist. Do you dislike mechanics like this? You're probably on the wrong site.

Secondly - yes there were 2 cops and 2 docs. But this was balanced FMPOV because first, docs cannot chain heal. If any doc claims at any time, town is unable to stop them from being night killed. There were several times in the game that MM or Bahkieh could have been voted up and forced to claim (MM in particular was under constant scrutiny this game), which would result in their night death. Mafia also has a roleblocker that they could use to block doctor heals if they so desire

Regarding that roleblocker and the 2 cops. The game started with: 1 cop 2 docs, 7 count them SEVEN toads/citizens. And scum started with a roleblocker and a DRUG DEALER. When Fire claims Mario day 2, if their drug dealer is alive they have lots of options. They can change his result, or roleblock him. Since drug dealer was LUNCH day 1 and never got to act (other things were possible such as making rando townies believe they were changed into wario and such) they were forced to use their roleblock on him. And even though the 2nd cop was unlocked (they could deal with both if they had both roleblocker + drug dealer, block one and change feedback of the other) fire was roleblocked every single night after n1. So this was towns actions:

n1 - cop check, 2 doc heal attempts
    n2 - cop check, 2 doc heal attempts, vig attempt (failed due to OoO)
    n3 - cop check, 2 doc heal attempts
    n4 - cop check, 2 doc heal attempts

Mafia had the tools, but when you lose your best role day 1 then you can't complain about remaining town roles being overbalanced for town. And to be clear, Bowser's day 1 lunch was not random. It wasn't even a plurality vote. It was a socially deduced scum that rolled over and was bussed by his mafioso teammate, while the 3rd scum lurked.

Lastly the 2 docs - only 1 heal was successful and they both targeted the same person and were able to SOCIALLY DEDUCE that Whysper was a better vote option.

Finally, regardless of any balance talk - Mafia was severely outplayed this game. Well played to town, you guys deserve the victory. 5 days, 4 lunches, and not a single mislunch. That's pretty insane. For the most part, I extremely enjoyed reading this game. For anyone reading the flavor, sorry that it was left open ended.

Dead/mafia/observer chats: https://discord.gg/xvuPKGMB
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #2656

7. ISO #2657

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

ftr i made 2 claims on day 2 to make it look like i couldn't be mario and was fake claiming to scum; unfortunately no town picked up on it to help CC and shield me. and after day 2 i was like okay i guess im confirmed anad gonna be blocked not gonna change anything.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

11. ISO #2661

I so thought MM was mafia and I was trying to stop a lynch on mafia I only town read him to keep him from night killing me. I thought wry would be a ML.

Ok to explaine the baker tunnel I was pissed he fooled me day 1 into shooting him I had him as town but pushed for his mislynch. Well played baker you baited my shot. I only hounded you to get you crazy so you could not help town sorry but I was scum lol
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #2662

13. ISO #2663

@Mike is this 3 games in a row you are neut?

*hmmmmmmm face
    RNG has been freaky lately

MM has rolled Mallow-related things 3 times in a row (The role MM in the anti-vaxx game, The role MM when I publicly RNG who it was as town in that Anti-vaxx game, and the role "Mallow" in this game)

Mike with his multiple rands of Neut roles

And your discord avi has yoshi in it lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #2664

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    RNG has been freaky lately

MM has rolled Mallow-related things 3 times in a row (The role MM in the anti-vaxx game, The role MM when I publicly RNG who it was as town in that Anti-vaxx game, and the role "Mallow" in this game)

Mike with his multiple rands of Neut roles

And your discord avi has yoshi in it lol

GOOFY

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I so thought MM was mafia and I was trying to stop a lynch on mafia I only town read him to keep him from night killing me. I thought wry would be a ML.

Ok to explaine the baker tunnel I was pissed he fooled me day 1 into shooting him I had him as town but pushed for his mislynch. Well played baker you baited my shot. I only hounded you to get you crazy so you could not help town sorry but I was scum lol
    that settles us 1-1 scum!mike LOL gg dude

you have done well with the pushes. koopas could have finished me that day but they didn't. i was expecting little results with that bait claim but it kept snowballing the game, this game could have went either way but town did great and koopa's did a wrong bet by not hammering me or MM earlier.

i fell into gyrs pocket when they refused to hammer ;/ sorry all

i loved bahkieh's breadcrumb btw. town did great gj bois

bruno d1.. my mind is still blown.. mvp bruno

ggwp all

17. ISO #2667

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    DM rand VT: IM ALWAYS CITIZEN

DM rand TPR: Ḓ̛͙͎̯̦̌̎͒͑̈̔̕r̪̩̬͙͗͂͒́̊͟͞y̨̨̧̻̜̦̠͎̏́̂̃͡ B̵̟͖̱̿̍̈́͘͜͟͡ŏ̴̗̪̰̹͓͚̜̅̇͂̚͘͜͟n̴̡͖̺̠̺͋̾̾̿̔͜͝e͒́̌̀͌͘ ͙̜̼͔̯͈ş̵̫̪͔̥̜̺̐̓̽̽̄
    LOL the dry bones shit was hilarious.

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

@Mike is this 3 games in a row you are neut?

*hmmmmmmm face
    I did npt want this role ask Banana I even fussed at him when he gave me my role card

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

@Mike you sneaky fuck. Respect.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

22. ISO #2672

-vote Bruno
    mvp also
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

23. ISO #2673

Umm but the setup was fucking hilarious and confusing as shit, by design. And it was run very well. Thank you @BananaCucho for doing this. Any time you wanna run a game I'll /sign for it.

24. ISO #2674

"huurr-ba-dUwUrr i scared ceko away bc i called him out for his avatar UwOwU-DURR"

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko;dicksword
    > frost scumreading me for changing my avatar was also half-shit lol. i’ve been meaning to change it before this game started, but i also did it to subconsciously fuck with town lol.
    That's exactly what happened though. You did some obvious scum shit and got called for it. get ezd.

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

I did npt want this role ask Banana I even fussed at him when he gave me my role card
    The curse was transferred when you lynched me as executioner in Magellan. Now you have it... the third party hex.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #2677

I would've gladly taken that shit tbh

if you hadn't blown your load immediately you could've won. You had half of town pocketed, myself included

28. ISO #2678

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    @Mike you sneaky fuck. Respect.
    Lol it was honestly the only play I had to hard town side to keep the cops from checking me. But just keep the mafia safe and get some Town ML only prob was mafia would not lynch any town.

29. ISO #2679

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    The curse was transferred when you lynched me as executioner in Magellan. Now you have it... the third party hex.
    Yup lol.

30. ISO #2680

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I would've gladly taken that shit tbh

if you hadn't blown your load immediately you could've won. You had half of town pocketed, myself included
    I know but baker baited my shot so well. Sad thing was he did it to protect me thinking I was marieo and got me to think he was marieo. That is why I pushed so hard for his lynch

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

Nice, GG everyone. A lot of good plays were made by a lot of people (thinking of Bruno a lot right now, but other people as well). But my MVP is
    -vote BananaCucho

I know I'm not original, but this was an extremely fun game, both because of how it turned out and because of the setup (which was unstable, but that really is something you should realize as soon as you look at the setup page, and it was very fun).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

35. ISO #2685

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    LOL

He already has the Taco Bell curse though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #2686

I'm disappointed in the lack of post game discussion here and on the dischord.
    Same. But I'm not disappointed at the level of salt coming from Zone lmfao

37. ISO #2687

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

also i hope this game entirely dismantled yalls lame importance in meta

meta dont mean shit, this is my first sfm or even mafia game in yrs - i dont know any of u

@Mike ur a sneaky fuck. i had a feeling that u claimed dosed cuz u flipped arso, but i thought a 200iq play was a lil out of reach 4 a dude who cant even spell mario consistently lmao

gg all was fun

40. ISO #2690

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    also i hope this game entirely dismantled yalls lame importance in meta

meta dont mean shit, this is my first sfm or even mafia game in yrs - i dont know any of u

@Mike ur a sneaky fuck. i had a feeling that u claimed dosed cuz u flipped arso, but i thought a 200iq play was a lil out of reach 4 a dude who cant even spell mario consistently lmao

gg all was fun
    The misspelling of Marieo over and over was intentional. I doused DM Night 2. When I saw he flipped dead, I went HMMMMM People don't like to lynch someone doused also mafia don't like to kill some one doused. SO I was why not. I douse The kills Mafia would not target. except for DM But I could not pass that one up. And then burn for the win. Let the Mafia do the leg work.

But Mafia never killed the dang Cops. That screwed me.

41. ISO #2691

Also Mafia refused to lynch any town even went I set it up in a Gift wrap with a bow on it. Yes I am talking about Baker. I tryed sOOOOOO Hard to get him Lynched Town was on my side but Mafia would not do it lol