Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1638
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ...? How does that profit the Town?
    It's based on speculation about the role cards we received which are different from the role cards listed in the setup thread linked in the first post of the game. I didn't and don't want to talk about this until after the game because (1) it's cheap if I can confirm myself as town because of something related to host error and not based on in-game interactions and (2) obviously not an indicator of scum or town (as I keep saying) because Hybrid used the post relating to what I said about my role card "confirmed me as town" and yet he flipped scum.

I don't want to talk about it more than this but I'm answering since you all are super hung up on it.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

2. ISO #1352

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    It's based on speculation about the role cards we received which are different from the role cards listed in the setup thread linked in the first post of the game. I didn't and don't want to talk about this until after the game because (1) it's cheap if I can confirm myself as town because of something related to host error and not based on in-game interactions and (2) obviously not an indicator of scum or town (as I keep saying) because Hybrid used the post relating to what I said about my role card "confirmed me as town" and yet he flipped scum.

I don't want to talk about it more than this but I'm answering since you all are super hung up on it.
    Reeks of scum. "Trust me, I'll tell you at end of game. now lynch with me"
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1353

4. ISO #1354

XD yeah that post is weird. But the main reason of my vote is the scum hiding in plain sight. As evil on the mod, he speaks normally and confuses people with fake leads that look true, without detailing them too much. He's doing something very similar here.
    Okay first of all I'm not trying to Signal anybody in any of my posts second of all I do have two kids and I said that to Effie because he knows I wouldn't swear on my kids if I wasn't telling the truth distorted could probably vouch for that also

5. ISO #1355

Oh ok. It's purely NAI lmfao...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1356

PoE = process of elimination
    TvT = town vs. town (or terran vs. terran)
    Thanks lol. And I knew about terran vs terran, I play(ed) SC2
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    He said himself it was NAI.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

No, you've lived on the edge too long blink and are likely scum. Whad is so damn good with words that I'd rather lynch you. Maybe I've been wrong about whad or maybe whad is leading the sheep to the wolves den but I want to lynch you over her atm. I feel you are too much of an unknown.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #1361

Wait, I wasn't there. He was here for HOURS?!?!?! Omg. @Unknown1234 , EXPLAIN YOURSELF. Do you have a super phone or what...
    Are people really commenting on this? If I was trying to lie I wouldn’t have picked a number to begin with. I was on the road and replied a couple times then closed my phone. I don’t know why people even brought this up or why it’s even relevant to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #1362

No it isn’t lol I don’t know how you read scummy behaviour but I don’t believe scum would even say this.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #1363

Blinkskater tunnel visioned on Whad isn’t a scum play because he’d have nowhere to go after the miss lynch if he was followed or Amaldus. People need to use their brains and stop relying on people like SCV who are making it blatantly clear he wants to lynch both blinkskater and Whad. FYI Distorted I’ve never accused you after Day 1 so no clue what you’re talking about. If you don’t think I answered SCV about why lining up lynches is bad, it’s because it’s such a scummy thing to discredit two people at once because that’s how scum can win. I honestly believe SCV might be follower or Amaldus and right now he has convinced people to follow him which is worrying me.

14. ISO #1364

No, you've lived on the edge too long blink and are likely scum. Whad is so damn good with words that I'd rather lynch you. Maybe I've been wrong about whad or maybe whad is leading the sheep to the wolves den but I want to lynch you over her atm. I feel you are too much of an unknown.
    Doubling up on both of them. There is only one main scum, can’t be both of them. And yet he is trying to lynch both at the same time.

15. ISO #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Doubling up on both of them. There is only one main scum, can’t be both of them. And yet he is trying to lynch both at the same time.
    Theres a thing called a follower

16. ISO #1366

Nobody has been suspicious of Marshmallow and it’s kind of odd. I understand Hybrid put him at L-1 but there could be a few ways he is scum. One vote means noting based on alignment when all the scum don’t know each other.

17. ISO #1367

Theres a thing called a follower
    You pair Whad and Blink together with Hybrid as the scum team?

18. ISO #1368

So, I tried to lynch blinkskater for two full days and during that time nobody wanted to lynch him. Now all of a sudden everyone has changed to finding him scummy? Not buying it.

19. ISO #1369

Actually I’m wrong somewhere, because Hybrid Marshmallow And SCV is a highly improbable scum team.

20. ISO #1370

Gonna start pairing associations.

Only way I see SCV as scum is if he is with a Distorted. He accused Whad and Mm for the majority of the game, and he’s currently pushing a blinkskater lynch over a Whad lynch which doesn’t leave room for him to be with either likely (unless he doesn’t know who his target is, which is unlikely given his play style has been more aggressive and not friendly which is the opposite of what I’d suspect).

If I’m thinking who is Amaldus, it’s probably

Mm Blink or Distorted. If you pair personalities with playstyle, I would exepect the Amaldus to not be in everyones faces and to be as neutral as they can. In my opinion I think Whad and SCV are way too hostile and outgoing to be Amaldus.

So that leaves the other 3. If I’m right, it’s likely one person from each group being a part of the scum team, since the followers would know who the Amaldus is so they would be deciding lynches.

21. ISO #1371

All of the possibilities:

Whad + Distorted

This doesn’t seem impossible, as Distorted has always been passive towards Whad and has always seemed to let him off the hook (current situation looks like Distorted is on blink). I don’t think this would be my top pick, mostly because I don’t think Distorted is being scummy. However, I have to recreate my reads because I know for a fact that I’m wrong on someone.

22. ISO #1372

Next one is:

Whad + MM

Maybe? They haven’t really had interactions, and don’t appear to have any issues with one another or have been strong towards lynching/the opposition of lynching. Need to read posts to see if I can associate them together.

23. ISO #1373

Whad + Blinkskater

This is probably the least likely combination. They have both been at each other for the majority of the game, which leads me to believe that this combination is wrong. Scratching it off.

24. ISO #1374

SCV + blinkskater

Also not likely, given the way they’ve interacted together. Only way I’d see this combination is if Blinkskater is the follower and has been ignoring SCV’s intentions to lynch him as a sign of their alliance. I don’t think this is the case as I don’t see SCV as the Amaldus.

25. ISO #1375

SCV + MM

I don’t think this one is practical. I need to read their posts to match connections though because I don’t remember much.

26. ISO #1376

Next one is:

Whad + MM

Maybe? They haven’t really had interactions, and don’t appear to have any issues with one another or have been strong towards lynching/the opposition of lynching. Need to read posts to see if I can associate them together.
    this is a plausible chance, since m wants blink over whad

27. ISO #1377

SCV + MM

I don’t think this one is practical. I need to read their posts to match connections though because I don’t remember much.
    So you suspect mm in all your reads?

28. ISO #1378

SCV + Distorted

Possible given how they interact with each other and seem to be on the same page. They both seem to have the same idea of Whad and blinkskater being top lynches, so I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if they were a team.

29. ISO #1379

So you suspect mm in all your reads?
    No, I wouldn’t pair him with you I think.

30. ISO #1380

I can’t see a world where Distorted and MM are scum. I think they could both be potential Amaldus’s, but they are both way too passive in their playstyle and I didn’t see any Major indications of signalling.

31. ISO #1381

Since Hybrid knows who the Amaldus is, we should be looking at who he Town-read and be connecting it with all of our suspects (which is everyone). I think he would be Town-reading the Amaldus, or an odd/weird scum-read that he never suspects or pushes. If we find something that seems like a match, it’s worth looking into.

I need to brb but I’ll read Hybrids posts soon.

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

It sounds like you’re waiting on me lol.

35. ISO #1385

It sounds like you’re waiting on me lol.
    I will try to come back in about 12~ hours to put a vote on.
    Yes, I am. I want to see where you go because I am getting pretty susp of something going on here. so I am VERY curious of where you are going to vote.

36. ISO #1386

Are people really commenting on this? If I was trying to lie I wouldn’t have picked a number to begin with.
    I will try to come back in about 12~ hours to put a vote on.
    I understand you said you will try, but just reminding you; you did say you would try for 12 hours and we are pushing 22.

so yes, I am waiting for you due to Whad takes your word without question. So I am curious to see where you'r and Whads vote will go.

37. ISO #1387

The only other person I believe it could possibly be is here.

-vote blinkskater

SCV has been susp but I have played so many games with him, he is not scum reading with me at all. MM is nowhere near a scum read and the odds are COMPLETELY in favor of him being town.

If you are town you will make the right choice here.

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

JUSt to be clear before you try to end the day early, I’m not voting early. I haven’t decided who I’m voting because I need a read through.

41. ISO #1391

I would have voted SCV like 6 hours ago, I don’t like lynching blink or Whad because I feel like if you two are both scum, it will end up happening twice.

42. ISO #1392

I would have voted SCV like 6 hours ago, I don’t like lynching blink or Whad because I feel like if you two are both scum, it will end up happening twice.
    Me and distorted scum team seems incredibly unlikely. But then again im saying that as one of them. Its odd though, you are the first one to push that team

43. ISO #1393

Me and distorted scum team seems incredibly unlikely. But then again im saying that as one of them. Its odd though, you are the first one to push that team
    GG NO RE

Scvmurderer is confirmed amygdala. I repeat. SCVmurderer is confirmed amygdala!!

If scvmurderer was town, then he would KNOW that scvmurderer/distorted as a scum team isn't just "incredibly unlikely" it's IMPOSSIBLE. However, if scvmurderer is amygdala and doesn't know his follower he doesn't know if scvmurderer/distorted is the scum pairing or not. Scvmurderer's response here is just way too clinical and disembodied for him to be a town member being accused of being part of the scum team.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

44. ISO #1394

Unless someone comes back with some meta on scvmurderer that like confirms that he would talk as disembodied about himself on a scum team as being "incredibly unlikely" instead of "Impossible" then scvmurderer has got to be our lynch for today.

Or whatever if I'm still on the chopping block make sure you get him after you get me.

45. ISO #1395

scvmurderer as amygdala also makes a lot of sense.

D1: distorted, blinkskater, and I all hopped on the scvmurderer CHOO CHOO Train. At some point it lost a bit of steam and I ended up voting RLVG. Hybrid as a good follower jumps on the RLVG countertrain to help it gain momentum and divert attention off of scvmurderer.

46. ISO #1396

Recall that the whole game scvmurderer has just seemed so flimsy in reads and convictions. Earlier example that unknown pointed out:

Also just realized Whad said he was going to be gone for 12 hours, which is conveniently the time that the 24 hours will be up. If you all follow Whad and vote Marsh and he’s not scum, then we will be in extreme danger.

Also notice how quickly SCV went from wanting to lynch Whad to thinking he was very pro-Town. I don’t see that kind of coincidence happening that fast unless it wasn’t a legit read on him.
    Also, let me just put this quote right here. This is probably who scvmurderer thinks is his follower.

I will say I dont like MM's defence of me. It almost seems like a Amadyus follower setting up a scape goat Amadyus should he be lynched and revealed.
    @unknown You seem to think that scvmurderer/MM is improbable. I think it's the most likely due to interactions and also town PoE if you, me, blink, and Distorted are in the town pile. Interested to hear what you have to say about some of the things I've pointed out about their interactions.

47. ISO #1397

Recall that the whole game scvmurderer has just seemed so flimsy in reads and convictions. Earlier example that unknown pointed out:

Also, let me just put this quote right here. This is probably who scvmurderer thinks is his follower.

@unknown You seem to think that scvmurderer/MM is improbable. I think it's the most likely due to interactions and also town PoE if you, me, blink, and Distorted are in the town pile. Interested to hear what you have to say about some of the things I've pointed out about their interactions.
    In this post you suggested i thought you were follower and mm was my follower. Thats some serious contradiction. Let alone the fact im not lamasdoasjding. Whad I liked you previous posts but suddently your just posting nonsense

48. ISO #1398

Unless someone comes back with some meta on scvmurderer that like confirms that he would talk as disembodied about himself on a scum team as being "incredibly unlikely" instead of "Impossible" then scvmurderer has got to be our lynch for today.

Or whatever if I'm still on the chopping block make sure you get him after you get me.
    If we are relying on meta this late into game we are truly fucked.

49. ISO #1399

GG NO RE

Scvmurderer is confirmed amygdala. I repeat. SCVmurderer is confirmed amygdala!!

If scvmurderer was town, then he would KNOW that scvmurderer/distorted as a scum team isn't just "incredibly unlikely" it's IMPOSSIBLE. However, if scvmurderer is amygdala and doesn't know his follower he doesn't know if scvmurderer/distorted is the scum pairing or not. Scvmurderer's response here is just way too clinical and disembodied for him to be a town member being accused of being part of the scum team.
    Hm, one post saying im confirmed amadyus? That isnt suspicious. /s

Whad you had me so convinced with those posts at start but suddenlyyou are trying to accuse and lynch me. What changed? You were so convincing and now your semi shitposting.

50. ISO #1400