S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 53
Register

User Tag List

Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,650 of 4558
  1. ISO #2601

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Sen, I hope you got feedback related to your unclaimed role. If not, people should be voting you as well as they did with ceko in order to get your feedback.
    I will be the last one claiming anything, because I can confirm or counter other people's claims.

Why did you visit me, by the way?

2. ISO #2602
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    How has nobody put 2 and 2 together yet of why a doctor who has been town leader the last few games would play the way I have played

Ya'll need Cthulhu
    bruh you're just like blinkskater. if you're scum I will literally claw my eyes out if I'm losing to you.
    but you're not scum in my eyes. call this a meta read but in no way shape or form are these things scum. scum does not talk like this

3. ISO #2603

4. ISO #2604

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I will be the last one claiming anything, because I can confirm or counter other people's claims.

Why did you visit me, by the way?
    Is this an easy question? There's no roles that detect if I visited you or not. Unless Witch. Are you a Witch?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #2605

6. ISO #2606

7. ISO #2607
    Ganelon

Is this an easy question? There's no roles that detect if I visited you or not. Unless Witch. Are you a Witch?
    I'm always a witch. Why did you visit me?
    okay what's this

8. ISO #2608

9. ISO #2609

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    That isn't an unvote.
    Dude answer the shit about your visit

-vote Varcron

Why would you die protecting someone you see as a scummy liability? What if you killed a vigilante?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #2610

11. ISO #2611

12. ISO #2612

Oh we doing the mass claim thing today huh

My eyes cant roll back any further
    Let's assume that you are indeed just a shit town -your words- and not scum.

Why did you claim mason (that post that Ceko found)? Why did you claim doc? Why did you visit ybz?

13. ISO #2613

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    pancakes with cream and strawberry jam

alright lets see what we got
    Is this some code? lol.

I'm paranoid about them thanks to last game. I doubt it since scum teams are unlikely on d1, but thoughts would be appreciated.

14. ISO #2614
    Ganelon

I'm very sad renegade got killed. Now there's no way for us to get our real roles. Sad.
    bruh something happened to you last night. Are you a Lunatic? Did you become scum last night?

15. ISO #2615

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Is this some code? lol.

I'm paranoid about them thanks to last game. I doubt it since scum teams are unlikely on d1, but thoughts would be appreciated.
    I'm referencing "pancakes with cream and strawberry jam". That just sounds odd, random, and out-of-place.

16. ISO #2616
    Ganelon

Is this some code? lol.

I think that's just a troll. I don't see how that could be a code. Who would he be signalling to?

17. ISO #2617

18. ISO #2618

19. ISO #2619

Is this some code? lol.

If you note the context, I soon after commented that Sen would need his caffeine.

I had coffee yesterday, and then a cup of tea.

20. ISO #2620

I'm referencing "pancakes with cream and strawberry jam". That just sounds odd, random, and out-of-place.
    There are no night chats and it's impossible for two cults to spawn on the same team together on day 1.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

21. ISO #2621

Let's assume that you are indeed just a shit town -your words- and not scum.

Why did you claim mason (that post that Ceko found)? Why did you claim doc? Why did you visit ybz?
    The mason thing was exactly what Treecko said - I talked about it last game, saying that I NEVER bread crumb my role, cause I did it one time on mafiascum and nobody picked up on it. I was a mason, that was the exact bread crumb.

A lot of my posts are inside jokes. Whoops

I also bread crumbed godfather.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

22. ISO #2622

23. ISO #2623

The mason thing was exactly what Treecko said - I talked about it last game, saying that I NEVER bread crumb my role, cause I did it one time on mafiascum and nobody picked up on it. I was a mason, that was the exact bread crumb.

A lot of my posts are inside jokes. Whoops

I also bread crumbed godfather.
    Why did you claim doc? I don't need to mention that it's a prime target for killing, conversion, and mislynching. It's about the dumbest claim anyone could possibly make on d1 , regardless of alignment.

Fakeclaiming as doc is something that noobs who get a vet rolecard do and that's out of the question, seeing how you made yourself a target for town investigative roles during the day.

24. ISO #2624
    Ganelon

@yzb25 , in a game I hosted, once said that someone is gonna accidentally breadcrumb a TPR and get lynched for it.
    if that just happened this game I will laugh so fucking hard.

25. ISO #2625

Why did you claim doc? I don't need to mention that it's a prime target for killing, conversion, and mislynching. It's about the dumbest claim anyone could possibly make on d1 , regardless of alignment.

Fakeclaiming as doc is something that noobs who get a vet rolecard do and that's out of the question, seeing how you made yourself a target for town investigative roles during the day.
    I thought banana was a citizen fake claiming doctor.

26. ISO #2626

I AM TOWN. ANY INVESTIGATIVE COULD CONFIRM THAT.

I refuse to answer the rest.

27. ISO #2627

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @yzb25 , in a game I hosted, once said that someone is gonna accidentally breadcrumb a TPR and get lynched for it.
    if that just happened this game I will laugh so fucking hard.
    oh yeah I vaguely remember that lmao.

I'm really dense when it comes to this kind of shit tbh. One of these days I'm gonna have an unironic rant about how shit the buses are around here and people are gonna think I'm bus driver lololol

28. ISO #2628

29. ISO #2629

30. ISO #2630

31. ISO #2631

32. ISO #2632

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I thought banana was a citizen fake claiming doctor.
    Fake claiming doctor usually ends in a d1 mislynch. Plus then again, citizens can be converted to cults or as jesters, and they don't have vests, so that play would be completely idiotic on this setup. Most doctor claims are A) idiots, B) scum, or C) both.

33. ISO #2633

34. ISO #2634

meh. the truth of the matter is that in some games I'm extremely inconsistent. I change my mind often and am sometimes incoherent. this unfortunately is one of these games.
    I want to see how this train develops bc it looks very high-stake to me.
    This is another big reason why I checked Gane last night.

He was one of my highest scumreads last game but was the Town nurse. His erratic behavior this game makes it difficult for me to read him this game too. I had him at Null because he was acting scummy again from my point-of-view, but based on last game that should make me think he's town, right? I hate arguments like that, by the way---at least in this situation. Therefore, I investigated him to clear up the WIFOM-y hell I was in.

35. ISO #2635

Wow Varcron literally pissed off. F

36. ISO #2636

Can someone with insight into Varcron's personality tell us the extent to which this is just him? He seems like someone very insecure about his play in the first place. I'm trying to figure out whether him totally cocking up his defense is AI or not.

37. ISO #2637

He was one of my highest scumreads last game but was the Town nurse. His erratic behavior this game makes it difficult for me to read him this game too. I had him at Null because he was acting scummy again from my point-of-view, but based on last game that should make me think he's town, right? I hate arguments like that, by the way---at least in this situation. Therefore, I investigated him to clear up the WIFOM-y hell I was in.
    I hope this post wasn't too confusing to read. Basically, I was using my knowledge of Gane's meta to get a read on him.

Here's a more concise summary of what I consider to be Gane's meta:

If he's being inconsistent and jumpy, he's town even though this behavior seems scummy and anti-town.

38. ISO #2638
    Ganelon

bruh I was not scummy last game
    and today I'm not scummy either TYVM

39. ISO #2639
    Ganelon

I hope this post wasn't too confusing to read. Basically, I was using my knowledge of Gane's meta to get a read on him.

Here's a more concise summary of what I consider to be Gane's meta:

If he's being inconsistent and jumpy, he's town even though this behavior seems scummy and anti-town.
    This is true of my town game as well as of my scum game depending on my mood. I've played inconsistently as both scum and town. Lastly, last game I was neither inconsistent nor jumpy.

40. ISO #2640

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Can someone with insight into Varcron's personality tell us the extent to which this is just him? He seems like someone very insecure about his play in the first place. I'm trying to figure out whether him totally cocking up his defense is AI or not.
    Varcron was very scummy last game for me, but was Town Oracle. Last game, he claimed to be town in every FM he played, but that his behavior gets mistaken as being scummy.

I only played one game with him though.

41. ISO #2641
    Ganelon

Last game he was somewhat insecure but not like this

42. ISO #2642

Varcron was very scummy last game for me, but was Town Oracle. Last game, he claimed to be town in every FM he played, but that his behavior gets mistaken as being scummy.

I only played one game with him though.
    Did he get lynched or almost lynched? Was he widely scumread?

43. ISO #2643

This is true of my town game as well as of my scum game depending on my mood. I've played inconsistently as both scum and town. Lastly, last game I was neither inconsistent nor jumpy.
    Honestly, I'll just take your word for that. Something about you did feel a little off this game too, but I forget what. I'm not ISO'ing that shit when I've 50 pages to read before I'm caught up.

44. ISO #2644
    Ganelon

I tried but people wanted an AFK player

45. ISO #2645

Sigh....

Widely scumread and almost lynched on d1.

I think he was widely scumread until the last day, when he claimed Oracle and no one counter-claimed him (the setup only allowed for one Oracle)

To be fair I was by far tunneling him the hardest after day 1.

46. ISO #2646

Sigh....

I think he was widely scumread until the last day, when he claimed Oracle and no one counter-claimed him (the setup only allowed for one Oracle)

**I was tunneling him the hardest by far

Sorry for the bad grammar, y'all. UWU

47. ISO #2647

Sigh....

O R A C L E = S C U M

48. ISO #2648

49. ISO #2649

50. ISO #2650