S-FM 258: Instant Mafia - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im guessing PTB and blink are probably a scum team together. honestly if I was naz i would partner them him and blink have been both saying they are scum together all game - I feel it may be a real wifom scum team right now.
    I feel like this is very obvious scum play by distort to try and paint us as actual scum and now he's going to try to use some reverse reverse psychology to convince people that I wifomed so hard that I gave my real role. However, It was only to bait to see who a desperate scum is.

The second scum is magoroth. Why? Cagey. Doesn't want to reveal roles. So he's TPR (which wouldn't make sense in a nightless set up to not reveal) or he's mafia and doesn't know what to role claim.
    @Distorted
    @Magoroth

Roles plz ?

Also distorted. I didn't ask the questions this game, so why answer something I didn't ask for ? :P

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I feel like this is very obvious scum play by distort to try and paint us as actual scum and now he's going to try to use some reverse reverse psychology to convince people that I wifomed so hard that I gave my real role. However, It was only to bait to see who a desperate scum is.

The second scum is magoroth. Why? Cagey. Doesn't want to reveal roles. So he's TPR (which wouldn't make sense in a nightless set up to not reveal) or he's mafia and doesn't know what to role claim.
    @Distorted
    @Magoroth

Roles plz ?

Also distorted. I didn't ask the questions this game, so why answer something I didn't ask for ? :P
    Lol dude out of all the people to fall for what you did it wouldnt be distorted IMO he is way to smart to fall for that... I can see mag falling for that easily but not distorted, also i cant say that i scumread you for that either because i figured thats what you were doing, do i townread you for it not yet :P

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lol dude out of all the people to fall for what you did it wouldnt be distorted IMO he is way to smart to fall for that... I can see mag falling for that easily but not distorted, also i cant say that i scumread you for that either because i figured thats what you were doing, do i townread you for it not yet :P
    I'll be shocked if you ever town read me ever. Literally might die from shock.

I think distorted would fall for it.

6. ISO #106
    Ganelon

What the fuck, don't reveal roles this soon, and I'm not falling into your trap of outing myself as TPR/non-TPR.

Revealing roles THIS soon means we'll leave ourselves vulnerable attack. I suggest we wait. There'sreasons for scum to claim roles other than citizen, and by not claiming yet we're keeping the WIFOM alive. They won't know which roles to claim if we don't claim shit. I suggest we do claim, but not yet - I think it's a better idea to have an open-role claim at the 48 hour mark.

7. ISO #107
    Ganelon

And in the game ive played mafia claimed masons VS the solo mason (town) and solo sheriff(who knew a confirmed citizen role)
    See, this man gets it

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    What the fuck, don't reveal roles this soon, and I'm not falling into your trap of outing myself as TPR/non-TPR.

Revealing roles THIS soon means we'll leave ourselves vulnerable attack. I suggest we wait. There'sreasons for scum to claim roles other than citizen, and by not claiming yet we're keeping the WIFOM alive. They won't know which roles to claim if we don't claim shit. I suggest we do claim, but not yet - I think it's a better idea to have an open-role claim at the 48 hour mark.
    There is no “attack” it’s a one vote game. Tpr claims help to win the game as it gives us someone to lead and it could leave a potential cc forcing us to use interactions / have a Definite target to push.

Your hesitation sounds like scum trying to figure out if it’s better to claim tpr or blend in with the citizens

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110
    Ganelon

Ok, have it your way. Let's say everyone role-claims this very instant. Let's also say that the MAYOR role-claims. Insofar as the Mayor doesn't care if he is scum read, he will play more scummily than most people will. Which will cause us to push him, which will force him to reveal his role. I just don't think revealing one's role this soon is a good idea. WIFOM isn't merely a Scum sword, it's also a town Sword. There are multiple reasons for town not to reveal their roles right off the bat, all of which involve tactics. Cue the Sheriff - you don't need to reveal yourself as Sheriff. Not immediately, anyway.

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it's to prevent a turbo lynch, the votes will still stay when i enable lynching (i think) so it still works for pressure.
    Respectfully, that is dumb. If everyone agrees to lynch 24 hours in and we pick wrong, that would be our own fault
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #112

I politely say that you are wrong here they way this instant mafia game works imo here is we all need to claim our roles, and then discuss them because thats how we are going to instantly narrow down our suspect pool.
    Fuck you my role is mafia

13. ISO #113
    Ganelon

What do you all think about an open role claim? Do you think we should claim as soon as possible or should we postpone it?

14. ISO #114

(this is quoting PTB btw)

I think this may be real...

but, this could potentially be a big scum slip..... 'all mafia pairs' doesnt say 'we are all town'.

wait, @aamirus roles were hand selected? if so I believe blink and PTB would have been thrown on a scum team as a troll.

How come no vote with your accusation?

opportunistic?? =P

i agree with this - get all possible information out in the open to discuss asap.

so; we have stealth, MM, aamirus, blink, PTB that have claimed mafia so far. @blinkskater didnt u want a roleclaim and u havnt started it yet?
    Cuz I didn’t Know if I could vote before the 24 hour lynch free period was over
    Here have this:
    -vote Distorted

15. ISO #115

im guessing PTB and blink are probably a scum team together. honestly if I was naz i would partner them him and blink have been both saying they are scum together all game - I feel it may be a real wifom scum team right now.
    I’ve been saying I’m scum too, don’t forget me

16. ISO #116

Ok, have it your way. Let's say everyone role-claims this very instant. Let's also say that the MAYOR role-claims. Insofar as the Mayor doesn't care if he is scum read, he will play more scummily than most people will. Which will cause us to push him, which will force him to reveal his role. I just don't think revealing one's role this soon is a good idea. WIFOM isn't merely a Scum sword, it's also a town Sword. There are multiple reasons for town not to reveal their roles right off the bat, all of which involve tactics. Cue the Sheriff - you don't need to reveal yourself as Sheriff. Not immediately, anyway.
    Well you’re either tpr or scum imo. No reason a citizen would be this hesitant to role claim.

Also never said wifom is a scum word.

I think finding out the tpr forces the scum to make a decision. Also, it gives us a town block.

Say there’s a mayor and sheriff. Sheriff knows who one citizen is. That gives us 3 town confirm block, then we have less to sort through to find scum.

I’m usually against early role claims but in a set up like this it helps to have town to have more of the puzzle pieces early.

17. ISO #117

Well. I think we found the real SCUM.

GG gut reading distorted as scum. He fell for my bait, he's trying to push a fake scum claim as actual truth and trying to read into host meta and other bullshit to push the narrative.

This scum knows a real scum when he sees it.
    It’s funnier if I pretend you’re not joking and take this at face value and say ooh PTB you’re full of shit with your bogus strategy once again!

I could see a distorted, PTB team tho... distorted answered those bloody RQs and now they’re pretending to bus

18. ISO #118
    Ganelon

This is FAKE NEWS

19. ISO #119

I feel like PTB was joking because he couldn’t have been serious about that “ooh I baited Distorted” crap

20. ISO #120

What do you all think about an open role claim? Do you think we should claim as soon as possible or should we postpone it?
    Well, I thought it was worth waiting til later so mafia didn’t know the playing field so early but with all the people who claimed already what the hell:

I claim mafia

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well, I thought it was worth waiting til later so mafia didn’t know the playing field so early but with all the people who claimed already what the hell:

I claim mafia
    But yea I’ll be the 5th to claim Citizen, lmao.

22. ISO #122

It’s funnier if I pretend you’re not joking and take this at face value and say ooh PTB you’re full of shit with your bogus strategy once again!

I could see a distorted, PTB team tho... distorted answered those bloody RQs and now they’re pretending to bus
    Slow your role.

You had one good game. Don’t let it go to your head mate.

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124
    Ganelon

I hardclaim Mafia, I am aamirus' partner

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Slow your role.

You had one good game. Don’t let it go to your head mate.

Uh oh... you’re getting upset when slightly pushed again, just like you did when you were mafia last game...
    -vote PowersThatBe

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Aaamirus might be playing a double wifom strategy: in the jester game she claimed jester hardcore and was actually town. Perhaps she’s hoping people will meta game her and think because she’s doing the same thing here that she’s actually town when she’s really scum.

Also her piss poor attempt to “paint” me and distorted as a potential team is interesting since I was pushing him and mogorth.

Two potentials

1. Wants to shift convo from tpr to undermining me and thinking by insulting my “strategy” in hopes that it was real and I would explode thus she could meta game me and try to paint me as scum or just in hopes to undermine me. And again shift focus.
    2. She’s with distorted and realizes he’s playing obvious scum again just like last game and is trying to protect him by subtly undermining me.

0 town motivation from her atm. Discuss minions.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131
    Ganelon

Cool and when we Lynch you and if you flip town you can enjoy your ban for game throw. And if you flip scum you can enjoy your ban for game throw

still a good claim?
    You are far too aggressive for my taste.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

Aaamirus might be playing a double wifom strategy: in the jester game she claimed jester hardcore and was actually town. Perhaps she’s hoping people will meta game her and think because she’s doing the same thing here that she’s actually town when she’s really scum.

Also her piss poor attempt to “paint” me and distorted as a potential team is interesting since I was pushing him and mogorth.

Two potentials

1. Wants to shift convo from tpr to undermining me and thinking by insulting my “strategy” in hopes that it was real and I would explode thus she could meta game me and try to paint me as scum or just in hopes to undermine me. And again shift focus.
    2. She’s with distorted and realizes he’s playing obvious scum again just like last game and is trying to protect him by subtly undermining me.

Lol are we going to do this again? Okay!

Why is “paint” in “quotations”? Is it cuz you’re an “actual” team?

1. Yea, I don’t think the town powers need to claim anytime soon. It’s better if you get caught trying to push them later and then they reveal and destroy you!
    2. If he’s playing obvious scum just like last game, so are you

The town motivation from me is pushing you so that an actual discussion starts

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I’ve never been lynched as ptb.

I’d actually love to seem Aamirus lead a successful Lynch on me. Then she can either lose the game for town or win it for scum.
    Jeez this is even more upset than you were last game. Never being lynched as PTB is a bad thing because you were in the Jester game BTW (ya know, where the goal was to get lynched)

39. ISO #139

Lol are we going to do this again? Okay!

Why is “paint” in “quotations”? Is it cuz you’re an “actual” team?

1. Yea, I don’t think the town powers need to claim anytime soon. It’s better if you get caught trying to push them later and then they reveal and destroy you!
    2. If he’s playing obvious scum just like last game, so are you

The town motivation from me is pushing you so that an actual discussion starts
    1. Paint is in quotes because you’re doing a bad job
    2. If you’re town and believe that, then last game was def a fluke for you.

As I said last game, I play consistently across the board. How you react is simply on you.

Discussion time:will the players of this game capable of rational thought please weigh in about my original point number 1. And how Aamirus fed right into it and said what I said she would do. My post was after her post of course because I’m on my phone, but it was great, she did exactly what I said she’d do as I was typing it.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Jeez this is even more upset than you were last game. Never being lynched as PTB is a bad thing because you were in the Jester game BTW (ya know, where the goal was to get lynched)

You’re right. I actually didn’t want to get lynched that game tho. So was it a loss? Nope.

Someone is desperate for emotional triggers.

Breaking you in is going to be fun. But not as challenging as the last one.

42. ISO #142

1. Paint is in quotes because you’re doing a bad job
    2. If you’re town and believe that, then last game was def a fluke for you.

As I said last game, I play consistently across the board. How you react is simply on you.

Discussion time:will the players of this game capable of rational thought please weigh in about my original point number 1. And how Aamirus fed right into it and said what I said she would do. My post was after her post of course because I’m on my phone, but it was great, she did exactly what I said she’d do as I was typing it.
    Wait which post was supposed to be before mine and where did you predict what I was going to do

43. ISO #143

You’re right. I actually didn’t want to get lynched that game tho. So was it a loss? Nope.

Someone is desperate for emotional triggers.

Breaking you in is going to be fun. But not as challenging as the last one.
    It was literally a loss for the town, tho

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Two potentials

Uh oh... you’re getting upset when slightly pushed again, just like you did when you were mafia last game...
    -vote PowersThatBe
    My post I was typing as you posted yours. I didn't know you posted it when I hit submit. And if you look at the highlighted sections, you did exactly what I said you'd do. Claim I was being emotional as a means to undermine me and my playing.

Too bad it wont work.

I'd laugh really hard if you did all this and I just revealed as mayor. I wish I was mayor so I could do that.

46. ISO #146

So maybe not all of your strategies are that amazing, is my point
    Actually if you go and read that game, I had a brilliant strategy to win it. However someone coughblinkcough wouldn't vote who we wanted to vote. And I wanted the game to be over so I just voted hybrid blindly hoping he was town.

Again, not to rehash it, but we had enough votes to lynch the obvious town, but again, not everyone coughblinkcough would vote with us because he inherently scum read me.

I cannot control how people read me, is my point.

I do find it interesting that you're trying to pin that loss on me though. I believe this is another attempt to get into my emotional being to think you can unravel me.

But let me assure you, all attempts will end with you feeling frustrated and nothing. Like all of my sexual partners.

Please note: I am not throwing shade at blink. Thems are the facts and everyone can go back and read the game and see, I wanted to lynch MM. My impatience got the best of me in the end.

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Ok I'm out of here, mostly because I need a shower. Secondly because Aamirus is not fun when she's out of her depth. Third because I scared magoroth away. And finally, I need some lunch.

Peace out bitches. Digest our interactions carefully.
    Oh god, subconscious food analogies are the WORST.

50. ISO #150

Are you seriouz? Give scum 48 hours to strategize? Anf leave only 24 houra of discussion ? Where people can never seem to get on at the same time? In a ONE LYNCH GAME? seriously i dont understand how your brain works but you are a nice guy m8 so i politely scumread you