Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 3959
  1. ISO #1801

2. ISO #1802
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

@Distorted change my role to Trotsky so I can shoot Lenneth. thanks.

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

5. ISO #1805
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Ironically, Mag backpedaling on the jailor claim removes the original concerns I had about him using the claim to stir hysteria. I'm back to being fine with either Mag or MM.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Yeah, dude, this is just you digging your hole deeper and deeper and deeper.

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yeah, dude, this is just you digging your hole deeper and deeper and deeper.
    Why would yzb25 be the scum out of him / dunna / David ? He has posted the most contributive post of them all, and Dunna is litteraly refusing to participate in the game (which would constitute a policy lynch)

8. ISO #1808
    Ganelon

My top victims on my list of scumminess are Lenneth, MM, (I don't think it's Dunna! follow my vote comrades, let's Lynch Lenneth. I am almost conn-

Oh my god.
    I think I just solved the game.
    It's Lenneth and Aamirus.

9. ISO #1809

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I believe that between one of you a scum is hiding, but i've also seen MM play 2 time as scum and he gave a way different feeling (even if we don't count the Smith game, the Gaga game he layed low) this time around. Obviously you know your rolecard so your vote be on him, but if he OMGBUS you, what would that imply?
    On day 1 omgbus should not happen

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Hey, so what do you want to say about people wanting to lynch you?
    Lenneth, Aamirus and blinkskater ARE NOT surviving this night unscathed, you can take it from me. I call upon the TPRs to role block one of these three plebs.

15. ISO #1815
    Ganelon

MM is SK, I'm almost certain of that as well.

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817
    Ganelon

W/E, come hell or high water, I'm more than inclined to Lynch:

aamirus
    MM
    blinkskater
    Lenneth

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821
    Ganelon

Almost made me unvote.

Probably the best play you've made all game tbh.
    I'm sooo fucking drunk right now.

I think WIFOM is best served with wine!!!! LET'S GET A LYNCH TRAIN ON MM AND LENNETH UP AND GOING!!! AND THEN AFTERWARDS ON BLINKSKATE!!

22. ISO #1822
    Ganelon

Who da fuck is tonnydatiegah, is that guy Numbertwo's smurf?

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

25. ISO #1825

I'm sooo fucking drunk right now.

I think WIFOM is best served with wine!!!! LET'S GET A LYNCH TRAIN ON MM AND LENNETH UP AND GOING!!! AND THEN AFTERWARDS ON BLINKSKATE!!
    Are all drunk mafia players acting the same when drunk, or are you a copycat trying to do the same? :^)

26. ISO #1826

27. ISO #1827

You'll have to unvote though, some people need a train rammed into their station (looking at your mag & rumox)
    I'm feeling a little tired. Could you re-explain the post you made about Mag. Dumber this time? And also throw me a bone or two on why you hold your views on MM. I'm really not getting it.

28. ISO #1828
    Ganelon

Are all drunk mafia players acting the same when drunk, or are you a copycat trying to do the same? :^)
    Are you underage or something? smh

I think the best way to play this game is drunk! There are colors there that have never seen daylight.
    For real, Lenneth is I believe scum lol for a number of reasons.

29. ISO #1829

30. ISO #1830

Why would yzb25 be the scum out of him / dunna / David ? He has posted the most contributive post of them all, and Dunna is litteraly refusing to participate in the game (which would constitute a policy lynch)
    So you're telling me I am refusing to play because I am not following your orders. Yeah right.

31. ISO #1831
    Ganelon

OK, rant time over. Hey MM, my dear French soldier and compatriote and hero of the Revolution and so forth, would you care to explain what the fuck are you doing? TOP KEK

actually I meant to call you my dear American President and my dear JFK, can I be the Lee Harvey Oswald to your JFK?

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833
    Ganelon

I dont think you are really usefull by the way.

DING DINNG DING SAID THE SCUM -> NO WAY YOU TWO GUYS ARE BOTH TOWN HAHAHA

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    So you're telling me I am refusing to play because I am not following your orders. Yeah right.
    I think he means you haven't taken any substantive positions on any player, and mainly been reactionary.

It's rough given how many posts there are. I've basically been reading this game cover to cover from 10AM to 6PM so I definitely get it. But you gotta try and read at least some of it during n1 and take a stance tomorrow, or your slot will basically be unreadable.

36. ISO #1836
    Ganelon

I find it laughable how everyone in here is an intellectual. I am actually in favour of lynching MM's scrawny ass, but not before he gets a chance to slip again.

37. ISO #1837
    Ganelon

goddamnit, MM is not connected anymore, I was waiting for him to react about his current lynch.
    I'm still waiting the third scum is you or Donna at this point lol, either one of you fits my idea of who the scum is pretty picture-perfect.

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839
    Ganelon

@blinkskater let's vote MM, you seemed to be wanting to Lynch him? Or have you gotten bored of that?

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

43. ISO #1843

I find it laughable how everyone in here is an intellectual. I am actually in favour of lynching MM's scrawny ass, but not before he gets a chance to slip again.
    dude, ENOUGH with the shit posts. holy shit.

also, Lenneth, MM might be making a giant post, sometimes it shows the user not lurking the thread when they are in the reply
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

44. ISO #1844

45. ISO #1845

46. ISO #1846

47. ISO #1847
    Ganelon

@blinkskater let's vote MM, you seemed to be wanting to Lynch him? Or have you gotten bored of that?

Oh you've already voted him, wtf.

Something is very wrong here.

Since nobody else is doing this, I'm throwing it in the wind. Also... I'm unvoting MM for a second 'cuz I need to go read something... Unknown left the vote count in a post at one point.

48. ISO #1848

49. ISO #1849

50. ISO #1850

I think he means you haven't taken any substantive positions on any player, and mainly been reactionary.

It's rough given how many posts there are. I've basically been reading this game cover to cover from 10AM to 6PM so I definitely get it. But you gotta try and read at least some of it during n1 and take a stance tomorrow, or your slot will basically be unreadable.
    Yeah, its damn tiring. But I'll look through the topics quicklike so I will be able to make everybody happy. I love the theme of the setup though, but reading though so much thing.