Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

I originally based this setup on one of the narrator setups (made by Voss) - mumash. Literally all role/alignment combinations are possible there, apart from Mafia Mayor/ Citizen and Town Godfather.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105
    Ganelon

Re: Re : Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Yeah but then if anyone has got janitor town role, this guy should just never take any action at night ?
    Definitely.

6. ISO #106

Just woke up, gonna eat a bit and I'll be back in 30ish minutes

Was hoping there'd be a bit more discussion
    Also @Gyrlander you spelt my name wrong bruv.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I originally based this setup on one of the narrator setups (made by Voss) - mumash. Literally all role/alignment combinations are possible there, apart from Mafia Mayor/ Citizen and Town Godfather.
    dont know why u couldnt do that, a long side having balanced amount of players lmao
    like 12/3, 9/2, 16/4

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Bold of you to assume that some of us can do anything at night.
    Yeah but I assume since we do not know that much, lynching someone is quite risky.
    Scum could snowball very hard.
    Unless we get a clutch move D1 which i do not really think is gonna happen...

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    at least, that's what DS said. and he's rly good at this game soo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Talking about setup speculation is good for the first few hours of the game so we can get it all outta the way and never have to talk about it again, if we more thoroughly discussed the setup in s-fm third line butterfly then we probably wouldn't have been so eager to mislynch
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Talking about setup speculation is good for the first few hours of the game so we can get it all outta the way and never have to talk about it again, if we more thoroughly discussed the setup in s-fm third line butterfly then we probably wouldn't have been so eager to mislynch
    Collective agreement of not being eager for mislynches this match? We cannot afford them.

17. ISO #117

Wait hold the fuck up. The scum can have two nightkills (blacksmith/electromaniac). We CANNOT skip today lol, if they have a blacksmith we are 100% fucked if we skip.
    What? You are the creator of this setup, they have a factional night kill. The proposed scenario would give them potentially three night kills, since they can use their roles AND use their factional night kill at the same time. I say you're trying to intentionally misinform people. -1 town point.

I think DW is scum, I don’t like how he discredited his own vote by calling it an RVS... lol that sounds like scum trying to distance themselves from their vote. Secondly I didn’t like his subtle buddying if Varcron. DW trying to pocket Varcron here
    My Varcron vote was a troll vote, and my ceko vote was more or less troll as well, I had like, two pages of info to work with at the time, which isn't a whole lot to try to formulate anything substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    dw is a player I've not played with much and his only post didn't get my attention so I'm just going to push him and see his reactions.
    I posted more than once wtf?
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #118

-vote Ganelon
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Collective agreement of not being eager for mislynches this match? We cannot afford them.
    MISLYNCHING BAD
    BOTTOM TEXT
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #120

I noticed questionable things from Ganelon as well, but im going to call it town paranioa
    the likelihood in Electromanic!worlds actually killing two people is very unlikely, unless we mass claim, and claim our targets, which we just dont do
    The gunsmith giving a gun to a wolf isnt even needed, the better play is to give it to a town, so they look townier
    + from what I understand, the actual receiver can't use it till night 2

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    +69UwU

gane & DW already voted each other this game. compare this to a few games ago, where they were both town, " on the same wavelength," and never voted each other. are they SvT in this setup??
    It's probably too early to tell, but Ganelon certainty isn't thinking the same way I am so far. Ganelon seems to be a bit too eager to find scum points where there's nothing
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I noticed questionable things from Ganelon as well, but im going to call it town paranioa
    the likelihood in Electromanic!worlds actually killing two people is very unlikely, unless we mass claim, and claim our targets, which we just dont do
    The gunsmith giving a gun to a wolf isnt even needed, the better play is to give it to a town, so they look townier
    + from what I understand, the actual receiver can't use it till night 2
    So people are already scum reading me, and already trying to pin down my exact role?

Bruh
    fucketh me in the ass

24. ISO #124

I dont see a reason to assume its malicious
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Malicious behavior = scum behavior

I don't know anyone's allignments except for my own, same goes for every other member of the town.
    fucketh me in the ass

25. ISO #125

I don't know anyone's allignments except for my own, same goes for every other member of the town.
    Every possibility must be considered from my PoV
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #126

it seems redundant to attack people for playing the game @deathworlds
    the whole point of RVS is to give people something to talk about
    so immediately backpedaling does make me slightly irritated in your play
    @Gyrlander
    it was something to talk about, I wanted to see how people reacted
    I think the people who talked about are >rand likely to be town

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128
    Ganelon

What? You are the creator of this setup, they have a factional night kill. The proposed scenario would give them potentially three night kills, since they can use their roles AND use their factional night kill at the same time. I say you're trying to intentionally misinform people. -1 town point.

My Varcron vote was a troll vote, and my ceko vote was more or less troll as well, I had like, two pages of info to work with at the time, which isn't a whole lot to try to formulate anything substantial.

I posted more than once wtf?
    No it doesn’t. That happens regardless of if we lynch or not. We have to lynch today; if there’s genuinely TWO scum killing roles, which sounds extremely unbalanced and is something I wouldn’t never allow as host even if it was randomed, then it’s indeed 2v2, yes, but that is an absurd balance. It also assumes that both of the scum are Poisoner/Electromaniac, and, if they’re EM, they have to hit two people who are visiting each other for a kill, which is highly unlikely. So the only world in which what you are saying is true is the world where two scum are Poisoner, which is very unbalanced and would never happen

29. ISO #129

regardless its still a team game

Hanlon's Razor
    Never attribute malice to what can easily be explain by stupidity
    I see it as a mistake, not a wolf trying to confuse us, as it doesn't really accomplish that if anyone actually reads the roles

30. ISO #130

No it doesn’t. That happens regardless of if we lynch or not. We have to lynch today; if there’s genuinely TWO scum killing roles, which sounds extremely unbalanced and is something I wouldn’t never allow as host even if it was randomed, then it’s indeed 2v2, yes, but that is an absurd balance. It also assumes that both of the scum are Poisoner/Electromaniac, and, if they’re EM, they have to hit two people who are visiting each other for a kill, which is highly unlikely. So the only world in which what you are saying is true is the world where two scum are Poisoner, which is very unbalanced and would never happen
    Unless we were in Insanity, then it might.

31. ISO #131

it seems redundant to attack people for playing the game @deathworlds
    the whole point of RVS is to give people something to talk about
    so immediately backpedaling does make me slightly irritated in your play
    Who said I was attacking someone for "playing the game"? I played with Ganelon a few games ago, and we expressed the exact same thought patterns when we were both town. Ganelon doesn't seem to be expressing the same way this game, and it's certaintly different than what I am thinking. Scum is forced to lie and change how they express their exact thoughts, shift them to make them appear as they come from a town!PoV. I didn't backpedal anything, what do you consider RVS other than "random voting stage"?
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

ohh so its meta? no thanks
    what do you consider RVS other than "random voting stage"?
    I dont know what you are asking here
    I suppose I'm curious as to what you mean when you say I "backpedaled"
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    And even if Ganelon is a scum, wouldnt give away his team composition so I assume there is no electro in scum side if Ganelon really is redred.
    That's if Ganelon is playing on a very basic level of WIFOM. It's entirely possible he wants us to think he wouldn't give away his scum composition.
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #138

I dont do RVS
    but like if you don't want to be questioned for your votes, which is the exact point of RVS
    then why make them? why call them troll votes?

Ganelon is pushing things, thats good enough for me
    If I understand correctly, RVS is used to analyze potential subconscious budding based on how one votes in the first few hours of a game. I just hopped into the game like, 8 hours after it started, was disappointed that it had only a couple pages worth of posts. So I decided to try to generate at least some discussion, even if those votes didn't mean much, at least we are talking about them now.
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Re : Re: Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

That's if Ganelon is playing on a very basic level of WIFOM. It's entirely possible he wants us to think he wouldn't give away his scum composition.
    Might still be faking.
    I mean sometimes you dont need high level of mindgame if they expect you to be a very mindgame player.

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Re : S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Just saying, if we mislynch today this go down to 2v5.
    And if scum have an extra kill capable they can be 2v3.
    And do not forget that atm macdougall doesnt really seem to be present. We do not know his alignment.
    This could easily go in a 2v2 tie.

I know thats a lot of `if` but mislynch could always happen, and so could the 2 scum kills.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

i think dethworlds jumping the gun a little too quick on gane. i scumread gane last game for similar reasons, but he was town. an overreacting gane is NAI?? :/

maybe i shud look back at gane/DW in third line butterfly. that way i'll see what DW means by gane acting differently.