S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 308: Mallow's Anti-Vaxxing Crusade

Ok, freckles need some good reads here. Because with the post you made everyone including scum will be able to tell you are not SB for this reason I will pick to visit you tonight. Immunity on you would be a big help to town. I hope you understand what I am saying here.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Before I depart everyone is agreeing to visit me and I'm visiting you.

You'll understand why when you catch up <3
    Everyone can visit you that is fine you can visit me that is good also but I am visiting Freckles. Trust me on this Aivion.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    why is he keep refusing that this is a cult game
    What? Where am I refusing? Wtf are you talking about?

zedus i really think you are a concerned parent
    And I really think you SB-hunting.

but you need to see this is a cult game and we have a veteran mechanic we can utilize. seeing laswills are disabled, we will have to just adjust your plan a bit so can all benefit from this and not just SB and MM lol
    Previous plan was good, and scums get nothing from it. But plan C is simplier and better. That's why we will use plan C. Game already solved, except some things I will write in the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    None of theses plans will work. They all give more info to MM less to town. This whole Mechanics play and reads are dumb is Moronic.
    Plan C solves this setup. The only dumb and moronic thing is that you saying. You can't even explain what do you mean. I can't beleive you are so stupid to saying this. Also you continue ignoring my questions for you. Easier to beleive that you are scum, then that you are so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If "Plan C" is going to work I imagine one of the possible or likeliest threats is where the MM converts (on n1) whoever we're going to vote to check on n2 or n3 in the future so that we end up killing an anti-vaxxer rather than getting a confirmed town.
    It's almost impossible to guess next day target for scum every night. But the plan have one weak point. I will write in next post.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

10. ISO #510

Because Martin did and I was interacting with him at the time. Also I wasn't afraid I'm simply showing them what my town game looks like. If I was scum here I would NEVER post this link because then you all would see the difference between Scum me and Town me (When Im scum im less bubbly and more solvey And less active. Even though I actually, no joke, Haven't rollen scum much like at ALL. The best example of that is Illuminati on this site a very long time ago... and I could dig that one up too if people want xD).

Also you scared of this link because YOUR In it and people will know the difference between Town Marshy and Scummy Marshy?!?! /s
    :P
    Fair, I guess. Can we swap RNG souls tho xD
    Your read on me feels... Idk. You actually never played a game with me as Scum!AIVION So how would you know how Scum!AIVION Would act in opposition to how I always act?

Also Because of my Interactions with Frinckles and his observation on Renegade (At the time). I see why you're voting him though considering he said he'd vote DM and didn't really say why.

And my early read on him felt off... like he's there but not really there (scum thing to do).

Might have to think more on that under my waterfall...
    I dare say I know you and the way you see the game well enough to speculate accurately enough on your scum mindset :P.

So you think Frinckles' interaction with you got townier over time? I still don't see it... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Right now?

MM / Frinkle / third to be determined so far. They seem to be laying low.

If you read the setup, OOO has SB recruit first, which suggests (as noted by Banana in it) that if you are town you want to show that as much as possible so you can get recruited and become immune to anti vaxxer propoganda.
    "laying low"
    has just posted a dozen times

Ah yes. Also how is Frinckles laying low? Why not Dark Magician in there, for example? He has been more low-laying than Frinckles (at least at the point of the game I'm quoting here).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #512

MM has done very little interacting. Popping in with a flurry of posts and popping out doesn't give me confidence in their towniness.
    There's a difference between streak posting while noone happens to be around to interact and avoiding interactions... plus, if you read my posts, you'll see I'm talking to people, so ? ? ? ?

This is weird.

Also, lynch will always be likely to be a mislynch, but that's the point of the game... scum will always be a minority, we can't wait until they aren't one anymore because then they win.

13. ISO #513

Well, we have the plan, solving this setup just by mechanics, so it works. Some dumb persons continue shittalking about "the plan will not work", but noone of them can explain why. Because it works. And the plan is.

1. Select some player in public. Let call them player X.
    2. Lynch someone. Safe lynch will be some citizen, sacrificing himself or someone, who refusing the plan.
    3. SB following the plan and visit X at night.
    4. If SB dies, X is scum. We lynching X. GG, town wins.
    5. If noone dies, X is confirmed forever citizen with permanent immunity for scum convertion. Now we can select another player and loop this cycle.
    6. Day 3 we will have 2 confirmed immune citizens and evils will never get majority. Others needs just to vote with them to win. SB can optionaly reveal, like in plan B, or continue following public decision until he will die.

We called this plan C. And X is AIVION now. This plan solving the game, and everyone who said "this will not works" without detail explaination is dumb or, more likely, scum.
    It's doesn't matter if we visit and kill anti-vaxxer. It will just delay town victory for 1 day, and scum cannot every time guess the next target. We can just use randomizer to select X d2, for example.

But there is only one weak point in this plan:

If X is SB.

After we selected X in public, we cannot know if X is SB, and X cannot say "hey, select someone else, I am SB and I cannot visit myself". SB must act at night, so SB have to select another target, not publicaly selected. And we can have bad result:

d1. Let's check AIVION!
    d2. AIVION dies and flips SB. Oooops....

AIVION is just an example, this can happens with every player as X.

The solution I see is that X will follow plan B.

d1.
    Everyone: SB checking X tonight.
    X: But if I am SB, I checking Y.
    Everyone: Roger!

d2.a. Noone dies. That means X is 100% confirmed. X can be SB (and Y is confirmed too if so) or immune citizen.
    d2.b. Someone, but not X, dies. That means X is scum. Town wins.
    d2.c. X dies. That means Y is scum. Town wins.

All we need is remember the Y list for every X player. So, if one of the X-es will die, we will know who is his Y, and Y will be confirmed for us.

Now the plan is perfect.
    I agree with plan C.

14. ISO #514

Spoiler : zedus post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, last I told that my way to think who someone is based on game mechanics: on votes (In the first game I told that last voters on me will be evils, and they was. In the previous game I was last voter myself twice, and yes, I was mafia), on actions (for example, doctor healed someone from attack, so doctor 100% know that he is not mafia), on statistics (we have 4 TRP claims with 2 TPR dead, most likely scum hiding between TRP's) and so on. After that I seen some "Reading cult" here, with "reading" is some mythic way to find scums with "feelings", "psychotypes", and other shit like "If I were scum I feel like I do the same thing as him, so he is scum". People are too different, so this kind of "reading" just doesn't work. I playing absolutely the same way as town and as scum, but my actions and votes, based on game mechanics, will be different. Absolute majority of "reading" attempts made this way gives wrong result, so this kind of "readings" works worse then simple guess who is who. 100 times in a row someone can "read" others wrong way, and he don't give a f*k about it, believers of Reading cult never think about that. But if once he will guess someone, he will say "Hallelujah! Reading is works, you see!" and immediately ignore over 9000 failed reading attempts before. Survivorship bias as is.

So, every time I read someone "reading" other with this stupid guessing, I can only laugh on it. The truth is:

1. There is no "reading" in Reading cult's interpretation.
    2. We have only one scum, and all he need is do the same things as titizen. Like virus doing (and he always winning here, lol). He have no allies to communicate at this moment.
    3. We need the plan to receive an info from SB if he dies. This is "reading", based on game mechanics, and it's really works. 100%.
    4. Martin created the basic idea of that plan. I improved it.

Now we have players pool, joined that plan, and players pool refusing it. Refusing without explainations and without giving better plan is stupid. Mike refused the plan with no explaination, gives no alternative plan and voted me with no any reason. That's why Mike is suspicious. This "reading" based only on actions and mechanics, not on this bullshit shamanic way or Reading cult. It's just an example, it doesn't mean that Mike is realy scum.

But I used this "feeling shamanic way" on Renegade, who plays the different way then his every last game. Reading cult members should vote him and we will easy win.

You disagree with ways to read people, and that's right, but stop saying that reading doesn't work because the meaning of "reading" is "making an opinion on someone's alignment by any means". By saying reading doesn't work, you're saying making an opinion on someone's alignment by any means is impossible, which is obviously wrong (else mafia would be pointless).

15. ISO #515

For example:

Renegade started this game off low energy and very skittery (I know he's been getting tired of FM and thats obviously reflecting here so I personally didn't really feel much on it and figured maybe it's town Renegade like how he was before)

Then as soon as people pushed and prodded him and voted him into L-2 you can see that he's going on and making more posts trying to piece stuff together.

Whether or not that's his "dissonance" reads or his genuine towny reads remain to be seen I suppose.

just throwing that out there that it IS POSSIBLE to scum-hunt on Day 1 in a setup where there's only 1 scum. Just gotta look for the little things.
    Exactly: you just don't have the associative reads possibility, but that doesn't mean you cannot read people.
    MM is Town no doubt.

I have the mafia to be between DM and Zedus. So many people are seeing Ren Scum. I just don't know what I am missing in the scum Ren read.
    I Do not like this post at all..
    @Mike 's thoughts are overly unfinished and underdeveloped, and I don't like it. What are the reasons behind your reads, mike?

16. ISO #516

Let's break it down:

Votes on me:

Zedus - delusional egotistical tunnel per usual
    Frinckles - prefers zedus over me in the thunderdome scenario. Hmmm
    DM - no reason at all for voting me.
    Aivion - yet to vote - actually the only one with some decent reasons to vote me.
    Then what do you think about him? You pretty much left him outside of your reads for some reason, not even including him in the "laying low" category, yet you acknowledge that there's a lack of content here.

17. ISO #517

Also, list to lynch:

Renegade. Known scum.
    Mike. Continue shittalking "plan will not work" about every plan, but gives no single explaination why. Ignoring the direct questions.
    Bakermir. Well, he joined the plan, but made some distraction and continue SB-hunting.

Not bad and safe option will be sacrificing some citizen on his willing. But, if someone will say "I am citizen, safe lynch here", we MUST lynch him, because
    1. This will really give info for scum.
    2. Next day this citizen can be already converted.
    I agree with plan C.

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Damn it guys, can't you both just stop initiating the rivalry and then saying NO U 10 times in a page? @Zedus @Renegade come on, this isn't helping anyone but scum and isn't fun for anyone either. Painful reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I guess I wasn't clear enough, sorry.

I was saying vote in Zedus/Renegade and gave a reason why. I also gave a very short preliminary reasoning as to why I chose Renegade to vote instead of Zedus. The post you're replying to was my general speculation in regards to suspicions on Zedus from: Aivion/Baker(?)/Mike.
    Alright, but your preliminary reasoning seemed to say Renegade was townier than Zedus, which doesn't make sense seeing your vote... I'm still confused here.

20. ISO #520

Well, we have the plan, solving this setup just by mechanics, so it works. Some dumb persons continue shittalking about "the plan will not work", but noone of them can explain why. Because it works. And the plan is.

2. Lynch someone. Safe lynch will be some citizen, sacrificing himself or someone, who refusing the plan.
    5. If noone dies, X is confirmed forever citizen with permanent immunity for scum convertion. Now we can select another player and loop this cycle.
    6. Day 3 we will have 2 confirmed immune citizens and evils will never get majority. Others needs just to vote with them to win. SB can optionaly reveal, like in plan B, or continue following public decision until he will die.

We called this plan C. And X is AIVION now. This plan solving the game, and everyone who said "this will not works" without detail explaination is dumb or, more likely, scum.
    It's doesn't matter if we visit and kill anti-vaxxer. It will just delay town victory for 1 day, and scum cannot every time guess the next target. We can just use randomizer to select X d2, for example.

If X is SB.

After we selected X in public, we cannot know if X is SB, and X cannot say "hey, select someone else, I am SB and I cannot visit myself". SB must act at night, so SB have to select another target, not publicaly selected. And we can have bad result:

d1. Let's check AIVION!

d1.

d2.a. Noone dies. That means X is 100% confirmed. X can be SB (and Y is confirmed too if so) or immune citizen.

All we need is remember the Y list for every X player. So, if one of the X-es will die, we will know who is his Y, and Y will be confirmed for us.

Now the plan is perfect.
    This seems rather foolproof when combined with "plan B". I'm in.

21. ISO #521

Also, list to lynch:

Renegade. Known scum.
    Mike. Continue shittalking "plan will not work" about every plan, but gives no single explaination why. Ignoring the direct questions.
    Bakermir. Well, he joined the plan, but made some distraction and continue SB-hunting.

Not bad and safe option will be sacrificing some citizen on his willing. But, if someone will say "I am citizen, safe lynch here", we MUST lynch him, because
    Where did that happen? SB hunting is the worst possible thing lol.

Also, your "known scum" on Renegade is ridiculous coming from someone who doesn't like "shamanic reads" lol. I actually find it towny that you're pursuing such a ridiculous push (why would scum do that? it's not going to lead to a lynch), but it's not pro-town.

22. ISO #522

DM and Martin are the two players pinging me here. Both seem too calculated and focused on mechanics. And I'm just not vibing with them that much this game.

I don't SR you and Aivion has a high likelyhood of being checked so I'm not even worried about her.

Baker is a chad so he's clear.

Ren and Zedus can both feign frustration so it's a toss up. I think lynching there would be less accurate.

Anyway, I'll shut up and vote now
    -vote MartinGG99
    Wait so you're scumreading people for being too focused on mechanics (which I don't really agree with btw), but you don't scumread Zedus, who has spent the whole game talking about mechanical stuff? ..................
    Oh I missed MM. Yeah, I don't know. I can never read his day ones. Dude just gets confused about anything I type.
    Pretzelcoatl remembers

23. ISO #523

Wait, SB has an anti-SB shot, which means nothing will actually be confirmed if SB dies. The plan is still relatively likely to work, but definetly isn't foolproof.

24. ISO #524

:/

Something tells me this is isn't flailing more than genuine annoyance...

Well now I'm less inclined to vote ren now
    I agree to some extent, but don't think it's unfakeable by scum!Renegade. He's used to raging lol, no offense but it happens rather often.

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Where did that happen? SB hunting is the worst possible thing lol.
    Here it is:

zedus i really think you are a concerned parent but you need to see this is a cult game and we have a veteran mechanic we can utilize.
    What's the point for townie saying something like this about other's role?
    Well, it's weak reason, but still reason.

Renegade just not playing his common way, that's why he is suspicious. Mike refusing any cooperation inside town and pushing his own shit "all plans will not work, we must focus on "reading"". So I am ready to vote Mike or Renegade.
    I agree with plan C.

26. ISO #526

Wait, SB has an anti-SB shot
    Sorry, what?

Night Action: Target a player to educate them. If you hit a Concerned Parent, they will become permanently immune to propaganda. If you hit an Anti-Vaxxer, they will die. If you hit Marshmallow Marshall, they will kill you.
    Scum will auto-kill SB if SB visit him. Yes, also scum can use 1-shot revolver as night action, but I think there is no chance to guess who SB is. SB is hiding now and he is good in it, all he must do is continue this. The only useful info evils will have day 3, after scum will create one anti-vaxer, and anti-vaxer will check someone. So the only thing scum can do is try to "read" SB, but it's just impossible.
    I agree with plan C.

27. ISO #527

So since some of yall are thinking bakermir is scum, I suppose I'll reveal my reason for believing he's probably town (or at least not Scum/MM), from my perspective.

logical fallacy. if you are SB then why would you visit Martin firstly and why do you call it out now? Do you think MM will target Martin especially after you say it? Like, do you even realize whoever we claim or say it wont make sense to us? Also do you realize that only scum benefits from such info because only the scum knows who is scum so whoever says scum's name unknowingly then they will get a clear night plan. the scum is one step ahead of us.

I had a very long thought about the quote above (that he made much earlier in the game, within the first 200 posts). I will admit, when I first read it I had several problems with it. Though, something didn't feel right in the normal sense and I couldn't put my finger on it for awhile.

That's because it was reminding me of bakermir somehow....Like, if someone were to say this it would be Bakermir. That's possibly because I still remember from my first game here on Sc2 Mafia that Baker was rather really suspicious of other people's plans (namely my d1 plans lol). I recognize that you all might not believe or understand me when I say this, but this quote above, it just feels form knowing him that a towny bakermir would make this statement, rather than a scum one.

I'm not sure how to word it, but I get the feeling here that bakermir isn't acting on the level that he has while scum (For example, in the Mafia Wars game (ignoring the accidental OGI) he got fairly town-read on D1 before the OGI), even though his posts aren't what I would normally call or feel as very towny. Like, I guess I'm saying that Baker had a sort of "meta slip" or something and he "town slipped" here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #528

And so, its rather bothersome to see DM explain being busy and what-not, but pops in 3 and a half hours later after disappearing to try and put a vote on bakermir (but failing by just putting in "Baker"; see post #504)

Though that's not my original reason for suspecting him.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #529

https://media.tenor.com/images/5773b...036a/tenor.gif

Mmmm'ornin...

Woke up late had to take kid to school then had to go with client to work all in one motion so no time for coffee...

I'll be here on and off but I'm sooooooooo tired... Zombie AIVION is here.....

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

30. ISO #530

[IMG]https://media.tenor.com/images/5773b....gif&#91;/IMG]

Mmmm'ornin...

Woke up late had to take kid to school then had to go with client to work all in one motion so no time for coffee...

I'll be here on and off but I'm sooooooooo tired... Zombie AIVION is here.....
    EBOOK... Too tired to remember to BBcode the gjf

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

31. ISO #531

EBOOK... Too tired to remember to BBcode the gjf
    Ugh forget it stupid auto correct

32. ISO #532

Everyone can visit you that is fine you can visit me that is good also but I am visiting Freckles. Trust me on this Aivion.
    Uhhhhhh trust you on what?

You realize I claimed citizen basically right? When did frinckles do such a thing?

33. ISO #533

it is a poem by yuri

you know how they all felt about monika
    Ah true I don't really remember most of the poems.

34. ISO #534

Fair, I guess. Can we swap RNG souls tho xD

I dare say I know you and the way you see the game well enough to speculate accurately enough on your scum mindset :P.

So you think Frinckles' interaction with you got townier over time? I still don't see it... lol
    You'll never get my rng soul <3

Okay fair you know me better than most people XD

Yeah a tad. Do I town read him though...?

... Get back to me when my brain decides to wake up

35. ISO #535

Also, list to lynch:

Renegade. Known scum.

Tbh I agree with your Baker read (in terms of him SB hunting) but uh... Mike seems to be on board with the plan wouldn't you think?

Why continue to scum read him mr. Mechanical reading dude?

36. ISO #536

Exactly: you just don't have the associative reads possibility, but that doesn't mean you cannot read people.

@Mike 's thoughts are overly unfinished and underdeveloped, and I don't like it. What are the reasons behind your reads, mike?
    Least my squishy agrees

Yeah that's part of my paranoia about him he's hard to read and rn, while I read his overall intentions as town.....

Idk where his heads at. Ulterior motives? Leaving lapses so he can fill them in later for convenience sake?

Feels like his spirits play where he did that deliberately so ya... I'm going to continue to be wary of him.

37. ISO #537

Wait so you're scumreading people for being too focused on mechanics (which I don't really agree with btw), but you don't scumread Zedus, who has spent the whole game talking about mechanical stuff? ..................

Pretzelcoatl remembers
    OwO...

I didn't actually see that before (and I had a feeling this post of his felt odd I just didn't know what to think at the time)

Maybe frinckles can explain this better vs. Zedus and his mechanical talk? What makes them different?

Otherwise.... "Dissonance" < gottem

38. ISO #538

I agree to some extent, but don't think it's unfakeable by scum!Renegade. He's used to raging lol, no offense but it happens rather often.
    Yikes.

Duly noted thanks :3

39. ISO #539

So since some of yall are thinking bakermir is scum, I suppose I'll reveal my reason for believing he's probably town (or at least not Scum/MM), from my perspective.

I had a very long thought about the quote above (that he made much earlier in the game, within the first 200 posts). I will admit, when I first read it I had several problems with it. Though, something didn't feel right in the normal sense and I couldn't put my finger on it for awhile.

That's because it was reminding me of bakermir somehow....Like, if someone were to say this it would be Bakermir. That's possibly because I still remember from my first game here on Sc2 Mafia that Baker was rather really suspicious of other people's plans (namely my d1 plans lol). I recognize that you all might not believe or understand me when I say this, but this quote above, it just feels form knowing him that a towny bakermir would make this statement, rather than a scum one.

I'm not sure how to word it, but I get the feeling here that bakermir isn't acting on the level that he has while scum (For example, in the Mafia Wars game (ignoring the accidental OGI) he got fairly town-read on D1 before the OGI), even though his posts aren't what I would normally call or feel as very towny. Like, I guess I'm saying that Baker had a sort of "meta slip" or something and he "town slipped" here.
    Nice.. While I can see it

Does this explain his SB hunting he's done so far?

40. ISO #540

And so, its rather bothersome to see DM explain being busy and what-not, but pops in 3 and a half hours later after disappearing to try and put a vote on bakermir (but failing by just putting in "Baker"; see post #504)

I voted to Pressure. (Although I do think he’s scum)
    And he responds by giving a votecount.
    And say “ring around the rosy” or something like that.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

Tbh I agree with your Baker read (in terms of him SB hunting) but uh... Mike seems to be on board with the plan wouldn't you think?

I don’t have lots of meta on Baker you probably have more than me.
    But does he SB Hunt as both alignments? Or is he completely against it as Town?

43. ISO #543

He's explained his activity spike... While it could be a lie I'd rather not get into IRL talk of someone as I feel that's dirty.

You semi explained it earlier but can you dive deeper into your DM reads?

Tbh I have an instance where idk what to think about DM so others input would help loads~

44. ISO #544

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I don’t have lots of meta on Baker you probably have more than me.
    But does he SB Hunt as both alignments? Or is he completely against it as Town?
    Ah I'm happy your here so we can interact was just getting done basically feeling paranoid about you.

To answer this: no idea. He's a mod player so this could be NAI for all I know but hunting for SB in this role list is super anti-town so ya.... It's something I'm stil gonna have to ponder on

What's your overall thoughts on the game state? I feel like it's important to know where your at so it helps us read you better

45. ISO #545

Oh if you are voting Bakermir you gotta fix it you didn't put his whole name in DM lol

46. ISO #546

Dear comrade @AIVION

The Soviet of Workers' Deputies approved you for the position of a verified citizen, in accordance with the Plan C. Here it is, if you missed it.

If X is SB.

d1. Let's check AIVION!

d1.

Now the plan is perfect.
    As the speaker of Soviet of Workers' Deputies I ask you to confirm you will visit Bakermir (as you said before) if you are SB.
    In the case you will die this night and flip SB, we will know that Bakermir is MM.
    In other case, you will be confirmed day 2 and we will follow your votes.
    I agree with plan C.

47. ISO #547

Dear comrade @AIVION

The Soviet of Workers' Deputies approved you for the position of a verified citizen, in accordance with the Plan C. Here it is, if you missed it.

As the speaker of Soviet of Workers' Deputies I ask you to confirm you will visit Bakermir (as you said before) if you are SB.
    In the case you will die this night and flip SB, we will know that Bakermir is MM.
    In other case, you will be confirmed day 2 and we will follow your votes.
    OwO now I feel like I'm signing my soul away too XD

I was thinking of visiting Mike actually since I'm more paranoid of him than Bakermir

Unless you think I should switch? If so why?

48. ISO #548

Mike seems to be on board with the plan wouldn't you think?
    No, he is not. He continued his shittalking that "plan will not work" and refusing it. Look above.

Only "mechanical reading" realy works. If Mike is refusing the plan, he is playing anti-town. That means he is dumb or he is scum. We are ok with lynching him in both cases. If he is scum, it's victory. If he is just dumb refuser, we don't need him anyway.
    I agree with plan C.

49. ISO #549

OwO now I feel like I'm signing my soul away too XD

I was thinking of visiting Mike actually since I'm more paranoid of him than Bakermir

Unless you think I should switch? If so why?
    No, it's only YOUR choice, you can visit everyone you want, I just ask you to announce that before night. Because if you are SB and if you die n1, we will know whom to lynch for that.
    I agree with plan C.

50. ISO #550

No, he is not. He continued his shittalking that "plan will not work" and refusing it. Look above.

Only "mechanical reading" realy works. If Mike is refusing the plan, he is playing anti-town. That means he is dumb or he is scum. We are ok with lynching him in both cases. If he is scum, it's victory. If he is just dumb refuser, we don't need him anyway.
    I remember that but he's been saying who he would visit as SB (recent post about visiting frinckles)

Unless I missed something?